Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Laskt
Laskt
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Laskt's Zenkai/Anyburst Left_bar_bleue0/0Laskt's Zenkai/Anyburst Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Laskt's Zenkai/Anyburst Empty Laskt's Zenkai/Anyburst

Thu Jul 04, 2019 5:21 pm
Laskt's Zenkai/Anyburst QerxJ3c

» Name Of Character: Laskt Matiche
» Link To Character: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t19882-laskt-matiche-vizard-4-5-d-hazard

» Upgrading:

• Tier Upgrade (Anyburst)
  • Durability to Adept
  • Willpower/Determination to Adept
  • Speed to Adept
  • Hoho to Adept

» Why:
Tier:
For the reasons for my Tier Upgrade, there are several why I believe Laskt deserves a jump in overall power/reserves. He is finally beginning to train again as seen in most of his threads, and engage in combat. Additionaly, his Hollow is beginning to awaken once more (as I have unsubtly been foreshadowing), so the Reiatsu from that should also further bolster his overall power.
Examples of fights and training:

Durability/Willpower:
I think the reasons why I am upgrading these is fairly obvious. Laskt constantly, constantly gets the shit beaten out of him and manages to survive and endure the pain to some extent. The best examples of this would be here, here and here. All of these threads show him being chucked through walls, electrocuted, stabbed by lots of small needles, crushed by a giant snake and having his tendons severed. I am pretty sure that him surviving such things is reason enough for an upgrade.

Speed/Hoho:
I'm a little less confident about these upgrades then my Durability and Willpower ones, but I am still fairly certain that I have enough justification to deserve an upgrade in this sector. Laskt has actually been utilizing his raw speed and Hoho quite a lot in his past couple fights in order to compensate for his lack of power, and it has been to such a degree that I believe he deserves getting bumped up to the next level. Examples can be seen here, here and here. In all of these cases, Laskt is utilizing Hoho quite a lot, and also has showings for raw speed such as intercepting Sylvia's arrows.

» Extra: First upgrade, so please let me know if I made any mistakes/am reaching.

MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Laskt's Zenkai/Anyburst Left_bar_bleue174500/99999Laskt's Zenkai/Anyburst Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Laskt's Zenkai/Anyburst Empty Re: Laskt's Zenkai/Anyburst

Thu Jul 04, 2019 5:28 pm
[adm]Good to go on this. Change his tier to 4-4.[/adm]

Laskt's Zenkai/Anyburst JfH75kA
Laskt's Zenkai/Anyburst H8Tyk70
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum