Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
CPKallday
CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Not Lio's Tora, but my Tora. Torabevu. Left_bar_bleue25/100Not Lio's Tora, but my Tora. Torabevu. Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)
Tiers:

Not Lio's Tora, but my Tora. Torabevu. Empty Not Lio's Tora, but my Tora. Torabevu.

Fri Jul 05, 2019 7:41 pm
Not Lio's Tora, but my Tora. Torabevu. QerxJ3c

» Name Of Character: Torabevu Novozumi Kuchiki
» Link To Character:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t20389-torabevu-novozumi-kuchikiapproved-3-1

» Upgrading:

Durability: Beginner > Adept
Willpower/Determination: Adept > Advanced

» Why:
Anyburst upgrade: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t20528-late-june-weeklong
Jusification: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t20521-a-blade-set-to-whetstoneatlas

Synopsis: Torabevu was directed to Vastime by Ulv (Link) in order to regain the strength he had lost during the millennium that he worked as a clerk for the Gotei. When arriving in Vastime, he met Atlas who suggested the two could use one another to, subsequentially, beat the rust off one another. The two begin the fight to which Torabevu quickly finds himself in a losing battle. After his Zanpakuto spirit, Nakigitsune, reaches out to him and the two rekindle the severed tie they had with one another the fight evens out. Yet, in the end, Tora takes a brutal beating in his triumphant endeavors and is hardly able to stand. He manages to land three blows that scar Atlas for life, but Tora's injuries that he sustained led him to hospitalization after his final attempts to fight to lead to him collapsing.

Pretty much the threads just add a little bit of story to better justify how Torabevu has a 3-1 tier and the skill sheet he has after his long break from fighting.

» Extra: Was fun, good ass thread. Worth a read.

Not Lio's Tora, but my Tora. Torabevu. Sbb1I7e
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Not Lio's Tora, but my Tora. Torabevu. Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Not Lio's Tora, but my Tora. Torabevu. Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Not Lio's Tora, but my Tora. Torabevu. Empty Re: Not Lio's Tora, but my Tora. Torabevu.

Fri Jul 05, 2019 7:47 pm
[mod]Approved, go and make your changes kiddo.[/mod]

Not Lio's Tora, but my Tora. Torabevu. Gamma_Signature
Not Lio's Tora, but my Tora. Torabevu. CHARACTER_LISTNot Lio's Tora, but my Tora. Torabevu. GRAPHICS_THREADNot Lio's Tora, but my Tora. Torabevu. TIMELINE_THREAD
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum