Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
New threads and training? What more can a girl want! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue115400/99999New threads and training? What more can a girl want! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (115400/99999)
Tiers:

New threads and training? What more can a girl want! - Page 3 Empty Re: New threads and training? What more can a girl want!

Sun Aug 11, 2019 1:30 pm

The Wandering Genin

Yoriko Morri

New threads and training? What more can a girl want! - Page 3 JCRrxmK

Song: Beautiful Chinese Music - Bamboo Flute | Artist: NA | Word Count: N/A

The girl listened as Ulv asked whether or not she was hiding any lustful feelings towards the human, this of course was obviously something she was curious about though she wasn't sure what the end goal was for this. Was she going to play match-maker with the two of them? If so it wouldn't be a..bad idea besides Yoriko was sure Henrex wouldn't mind.

Steiner? I would say that he's exactly the person I want in a man. As you said he's generous, strong, respects women and men, and most importantly tries to bring out the good in others. She would give a lovely smile as a light bulb appeared over her head figuratively of course.

[color=#00008B]I wasn't sure if you noticed but as we were helping the citizens in Karakura after the demons invaded I kid you not he gave me a wave and the shyness in his voice was absolutely adorable." She said as she giggled happily like a little girl. "I could just eat him up.

N-Not in a inappropriate way of course. She said mumbling to where Ulv couldn't hear, however it was a lie as the bindings began to rub against her frame to make her tell the truth and that she did.

Okay, Okay I do mean it in that way! Yoriko groaned once again blushing heavily staring at Ulv. "Please don't tell anyone I said that

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
New threads and training? What more can a girl want! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999New threads and training? What more can a girl want! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

New threads and training? What more can a girl want! - Page 3 Empty Re: New threads and training? What more can a girl want!

Sun Aug 11, 2019 1:49 pm

ULV AUBER | THE BURNING HEART

Ulv couldn't keep up her thing anymore, and laughed at Yoriko's little emotional flair. So instead, she got up from it - she had mostly solidified what she could with thought anyway - and walked in front of Yoriko, grasping the energy in the machine and making it grind against her even more than it already was, to try and get her to really open up her hear to Ulv and more importantly, herself. She wasn't in the market for undermining Henrex most of the time, but Yoriko needed to get out there and be a woman. And if that meant headbutting him so she could get a boyfriend, Ulv had a much harder head than Henrex did.

"Take a deep breath, accept the feelings in your heart and your body. And then let it out and accept your feelings. Don't run from your passion, take it, grasp it and make it your own. Own your desires and progress onward with them. This is the core tenant of my life, and I am here to help all with their desires. Be aware of consequences if you know it's going to hurt someone, but this won't. Except maybe Henrex's ego. But Steiner is a great guy"

RESOLVE FLAME | END POST

MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
New threads and training? What more can a girl want! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue115400/99999New threads and training? What more can a girl want! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (115400/99999)
Tiers:

Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:53 am

The Wandering Genin

Yoriko Morri

Yeah. Henrex can be a bit overprotective at times, which makes me hesitant on finding love. Besides nothings worse than a father who tries to watch you twenty four seven.. She would say with a light sigh, the girl loved Henrex too death but sometimes it gets a bit too overbearing its for her own safety he says but sometimes he should learn that everyone has to leave the nest and live off on their own.

The girls mind would slowly drift into dirty thoughts began to cloud her mind in her so called fantasy world. Steiner doned a traditional plate armor like a knight in shining armor in fairy tales, where he saves the princess from a deadly dragon while being held hostage inside a castle. As the knight slays the dragon and presses his hand onto the maidens cheek, carrying the girl into the bedroom laying her down gently. As the knight removed his armor he smiled said "Alle women fairest to behold" after that the rest was a blur but the look on Yoriko's face said otherwise.

Yoriko drooled out her mouth, her words were mumbling body moving frantically in esctacy. Oh fair hero. You may explore my body however you please. The girl smiled making a few kissing noises still in wonderland.

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
New threads and training? What more can a girl want! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999New threads and training? What more can a girl want! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:58 am

Well, she was having fun. Ulv set the machine to play along with her fantasies, exploring her body however she pleased as if it was the great knight Steiner who was doing it, and left to go make herself a cup of tea. The girl was pretty repressed, but Ulv would make sure to fix that up for her and net Steiner a girlfriend that might help his suicidal tendencies. Less liable to jump into a fight between Hayden and Mana, or Ibiki and Nagato, if he had a girlfriend to come home to at the end of the day.

Eventually, finishing her tea, she returned and released Yoriko from the workout machine, flicking her eyebrows to her, and gesturing to the wardrobe.
"You'll want a change of clothes, you've got them all...ahhh...wet. Take whatever you want and then go find Steiner. Immortality is no reason for tardiness, so make sure you grasp the chance with both hands"

RESOLVE FLAME | END POST

MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:22 am

The Wandering Genin

Yoriko Morri

Yoriko was then released from the bindings and slowly got back up, facing towards Ulv as she heard the comment about needing a change of clothes. She looked down and noticed a bit of her outfit was wet..this inevitably embarassed her a bit but what was there to worry about? It's not like nobody else was there with them, just two girls having some quality time together. Being offered a change of clothes Yoriko gave Ulv a smile followed by a bow besides if she left out like this and returned home Henrex would be asking alot of questions which she didn't want to endure.

Y-Yeah..I probably should get some. Yoriko walked over to a bench/closet to see a new pair of wardrobe for her, she reached out to grab them and examine it the size was perfect and maintained the same flexibility and freedom of movement as before which she couldn't thank the girl enough. After taking a few minutes to get dressed in her new outfit she stood up to stare Ulv straight in the eye and give her a big hug lasting a few minutes.

"I want to thank you for everything you've done so far. You've taught me so much about myself, taking a break from training and enjoy life for once.

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:28 am

Ulv would pat Yoriko's head and nod gently to her as she made her words. They were nice words. But, if Ulv stuck around she might be inspired to try and hedge or renege on her heart, so she decided to make tracks and leave Yoriko to it.
"You're welcome, kiddo. Don't forget what your heart tells you, and you'll be all right. And don't forget to stand up for yourself when you need to, that is an important part of life that a lot of people seem to forget in their hurry to live"

Ulv then nodded, and left via the door, leaving Yoriko to it.

RESOLVE FLAME | END POST

[exit thread]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum