Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
JailBreak! It's Easy! Left_bar_bleue0/0JailBreak! It's Easy! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

JailBreak! It's Easy! Empty JailBreak! It's Easy!

Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:27 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

Back here again… Why? Well, one can blame curiosity. Yes. It is curiosity that has Elyss, once more, in front of the building that supposedly homes criminals; a prison meant for the worse in Kurakura. She’s dressed normally at least in a black jeans and a white T with a black leather jacket on. She knows she wouldn’t be allowed to bring weapons here, so she left her Zanpakuto at home much to its protests. To make her being here even more shady, she didn’t even let Ulv know of where she was heading. She’s unsure if she’s still being watched over though. Ulv seems to be able to find out her business easily which has her a bit paranoid, but at least someone is watching out for her in their own unique way.

The process of getting inside was a bit weird as well. She was recognized from the last time she came with Ulv, but for why she was there? Elyss had made up some reasoning about Ulv wanting her to come and hold a remediation session for herself with a particular prisoner; one who Elyss felt she now had something a bit more in common with. Luckily for the redhead, it’s visiting time, and she was able to get a shot at meeting this woman yet again without too much trouble since she used Ulv’s name. Hopefully, Ulv wouldn’t get mad at her later for any of this. Elyss doesn’t want to make a habit of pissing off that woman.

So, that is why Elyss is sitting in the visitor’s room waiting for this particular individual to be brought out. Going to such lengths just to talk to another for no reason but to catch up is… strange in a way, but Elyss is a strange woman which many would agree with. She’s reckless and spontaneous with what she desires, so something like this isn’t too unexpected. She was never told the whole story of this blind woman, and it’s been bothering her a bit in the back of her mind, so today. She plans on learning as much as she can.

エンドポスト~

CPK

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
JailBreak! It's Easy! Left_bar_bleue398349/999999JailBreak! It's Easy! Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

JailBreak! It's Easy! Empty Re: JailBreak! It's Easy!

Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:34 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

JailBreak! It's Easy! 6EdIfMt

Very soft, very gentle, very subtle. Hannah wasn't working on her Shadow-Casting - a cool name she had come up with on the fly that probably didn't fit with what she was going for in the end.
Hannah didn't get much yard-work done, mostly because her pathetically crippled body meant she couldn't do much physical activity for any length of time before becoming exhausted. A body ravaged by internal Reiryoku even superior to what she had to use at her peak was not pretty. Still, it did let her stay in a lot, read books and work on her new power. Not, that she was using it to escape or do anything untoward, it was purely for academic purposes.
"Hiranko" Hannah whispered, sparking lightning from her fingers similar to a Byakurai. Pushing Wind hard enough with her Anima Mea was sufficient to create Lightning, it seemed. Excellent. And what more, the energy that came off it was so little even Hannah's small output masked it.

Of course, the more energy she put into it, the easier it would be to sense, but with this, she had reached a new peak in efficiency. Under the constant restraint of the reiryoku repressor, she had come to feel the peak of control and efficiency. Now all that was left was to get the Warden's permission to expand her testing so she didn't get shot going forward. And with how forthcoming Hannah had been on her creations up to this point, hopefully she had a touch of leeway....

But then came visitor time, and Hannah went out to the visiting room, because she was most surprised to get a visitor. Appearing next to the woman with a smile, Hannah gently took a seat and looked to Elyss.
"Good morning dear. What has brought you here?"

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
JailBreak! It's Easy! Left_bar_bleue0/0JailBreak! It's Easy! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:19 am

ポ ス ト を 開 始

The wait wasn’t too long, but having to go find the prisoner and bring her to the visitor room probably took a little while since you’d have to go searching and all that. Though, it was just a little while before Elyss hears the door opening and Hannah appearing in. With some hesitation, Elyss flashed a small smile towards the blind woman knowing it’d go unnoticed. However, her smile was more for the fact that she was allowed this opportunity to speak to the other without much complications. It’s her luck that she didn’t need Ulv to get inside of here. Guess Ulv probably left a good word about her to the warden that gave her such easy access. It causes Elyss to wonder what all she is capable of with her closeness to Ulv.

Besides that point, however, Elyss must now prepare her mind to question Hannah fully as she wishes during their time together. She still has that same question from last time for the woman. And, she wonders if Hannah will be able to sense the change about her; her shift from a normal Plus to a Shinigami. It is quite apparent that Elyss has grown quite a bit since the last time they spoke and had learned much about her own existence in this world.

“Morning.”

It is morning she notes rubbing at the back of her neck as Hannah neared and sat. Alright, guess it’s straight to the point. To be honest, it felt a bit embarrassing to say her reasoning. It’s simple, but some would probably think it somewhat endearing that one would go to an extent to see a specific person for conversation.

“I just simply stopped by to talk with you, Hannah. I’ve just been curious about something.”

She answers and flicks her eyes to the guards before lowering her voice just a tad bit to keep them from overhearing her conversation just in case she asks something they’d rather her not touch.

“I wanted to know how you ended up here. You were so nice and helped me last time I was here. It made me question if you are genuinely a nice person or if it was just… an act or life in jail had changed your perspective on the world. Guess I just want to get to know who Hannah is a bit more.”

She speaks quickly to get her full thoughts out for Hannah to think on. She hopes she didn’t ask something that Hannah would refuse to answer. That would greatly confuse Elyss more about the woman sitting near her, and she has enough confusion around her already.

エンドポスト~

CPK

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
JailBreak! It's Easy! Left_bar_bleue398349/999999JailBreak! It's Easy! Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:29 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

Cute little thing. Were Hannah at full power, she would certainly tease her and torment her for becoming what Hannah....didn't like, these days. Hannah had some experience using her Reiatsu to drive a girl to whatever it was she wanted to drive them to, and then beyond if they deserved it. but now, was not really the place for that, nor did she have the enemy for that, so she simply leaned in and listened to Elyss' words, and when they were done, reached out and kissed her lips teasingly, sitting back on the chair and giving quite the smirk for having stolen an - albeit entirely sullied - maiden's kiss.

"Ahh, that's a story. When I was young, my power crippled my body and led to excruciating pain, that crippled me entirely at the moment of the Demonic Invasion. My absence made people feel really pissed off, so they took me to Earth and tried to kill me. Didn't go very well, but they did slice my face and blind me from destroyed eyes. I repaired structural damage, but was to panicked to repair it properly, so they are blind forever now. After killing those Shinigami, I was so angry I signed up with the enemy, after said enemy rescued me from the poor situation I found myself in. From there, I gave K-World my skill and knowledge, but eventually lost the fire and the fury and left. Though, leaving wasn't well documented and I got arrested for the association. I don't like Shinigami, you stole my sight and my Zanpaktou and my pride simply because you were angry I was a cripple. But, I can't hate you anymore. I don't have it in me"

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:07 am

ポ ス ト を 開 始

Unexpected. How unexpected. If Elyss knew she’d get kissed by a blind criminal when all she wanted to do was to learn more about the woman, she’d probably have still came because she’s starting to get used to such affections. Still, she couldn’t help but back up a bit taken aback by the suddenness of that. No, she would not have thought Hannah would have came at her like that, and a small blush plays on her face before she rubs her cheeks and sighs.

“Well then…”

She mumbled a bit knowing that the woman is probably just messing with her because of her curious prodding for information from the other, but then, the story begins and Elyss finds herself more focused on learning than what just occurred. Is this correct though? Hannah is a Shinigami?! Elyss’ eyes widened learning this, but then she finds herself frowning deeply at such a betrayal. A Demonic Invasion? Elyss finds her hand trailing to her chin as she looks down and thinks.

She knows not much of the war plaguing the lands, but she does know that there are issues all around. She’s met two demons. One named Calypso, and the other named Arianda. Both of them were rather kind to her, but she knows Calypso’s mom is quite a dangerous woman. It just goes to show that you can’t judge a person simply based on who they are and what they are related to. She has yet to learn of Arianda and whatever dark past she may have. Oh great. She finds herself thinking about their training and adding that to what Hannah just did, Elyss is feeling somewhat murky in the head which requires her to give herself a bit of a shaking before looking back to Hannah.

“That is… sad to hear. Betrayal is hard. I can see how such disfigurement of not only your body but soul could push one to vengeance. I am used to feeling anger that demands I react accordingly. I just became a Shinigami like… last week, but not because I wished to be a part of their organization per say. I simply was lost and wished to learn more about my inner self; my soul; my Zanpakuto. Maybe a being born of myself would know how to help me deal with everything I’ve learned better.”

She moves her eyes away and looks at the wall before sighing.

“I do not want to be your enemy Hannah. Though, that is how these things simply go. No matter what path I take, I know people will hate me for my dreams and beliefs. I simply want to help people, and becoming a Shinigami seemed like a great way to do so. Not only would I defend people from the evils of the world, but I can also keep the world balanced in ways. I don’t know everything yet, but I can’t say I am a true member of the Gotei, for if they strayed too far from helping the world, then, I would surely go against them, and they have wronged you which has caused me to feel just a tad bit more of a solo act than a team member. So, I ask that we remain… friends? Is that correct? And, seeing as how you’ve not truly done any harm besides share information, I feel there is no real reason for you to be locked up with actual scum of the world, is there?”

She tilts her head a bit eyeing the guards before looking back to Hannah and smiles deviously with a shrug. Yes. She just suggested helping Hannah leave this place. In her eyes, Hannah was wronged and simply acted the way most people would have. She got angry and emotional, but now, seeing her simply not have the will to continue fighting against anyone pulled at Elyss’ heart strings. For a moment in her life, she felt that same depression still her from wanting to help people knowing how unstable she was, but now, she can only feel the need to improve, so that she can help people.

Yes, Elyss is angry right now about what she’s learned, but she will not react in a violent manner and try to go completely against the Gotei. No matter where you go, there is the good and the bad. She knows this, and while she can fault the individuals who harmed Hannah, she can not slander every good person within the Gotei and wish for the ones who truly want to help the world harm. Yet, she can feel her Zanpakuto’s presence in her mind pressuring her to do what must be done: get stronger to change the world for the better, but what is better to her Zanpakuto? That is something she does not know and is afraid to find out.

“Though, I can only really help if you want to get out that is. I’m sure Ulv wouldn’t mind me flexing her name to get some strings pulled.”

エンドポスト~

CPK

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:19 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

Ahh, she was beautiful in mind and soul. She wanted to be a heroic glorious super friendly happy Shinigami that would make sure everyone was happy. Not that such a foolish dream was going to end well, but a girl could hope. And Hannah wasn't against hope.
"Your wants are quite endearing, and your thoughts towards me more still. You might think I have done nothing wrong, but I did kill four Shinigami and then join a criminal organisation. To say I am entirely innocent is a big fallacy that I don't like to encourage at all. Why I did it is not the point, that I did, is"

Hannah would reach forward and stroke Elyss'.....forehead. Apparently dynamic vision and depth perception were really not her thing, but she was going for the cheek for a touching moment.
"If you want to put yourself towards getting me out then it would be flattering, my dear. But, if someone has the authority to do what you say, then I would heartily suggest making sure that they work this all out before trying to pull me out of the front door, hoping that her name is enough to stop you getting tackled"

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
JailBreak! It's Easy! Left_bar_bleue99999/99999JailBreak! It's Easy! Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:58 am

Artist: N/A - Song: Shadow Is The Light- Word Count: N/A

The mind of The Yuudeshi was a whirlwind of noise and static. The world around him was perceived to be something which existed out of existence itself as the disassociation from his state of imaginary vision was blurring the borders between fantasy and reality for him. Constantly dwelling in the field of quantum awareness drains the mind as it attempts to achieve a higher state of being; so it required precautionary measures to keep under control and containment. It is why the silver-haired Lux Orior leader found himself walking down the hallways of the prison with nothing but bandages wrapped around his head, an electrode around his neck and a sense of worldly power being ever-so sealed in him.

All of these were measurements to otherwise confine, control and keep himself relaxed as he pushed himself to fields of intellect, power, and insight designed to take him to the next level of grasp and control over himself as he leads the world into a new age of leadership as Lux Orior's commander. So, as he felt a hellish impulse to leave this place a bloodstain from memories of many enemies, he understood he had a responsibility to the public to restrain that power and he pressed his electrode to send an ethereal medicine meant to restrict these disassociative feelings away for the moment which were created from his own will and energy.

"Fuck, I suppose I should talk to them, eh?"

With his mind cleared out from the toxins of a power befitting angels and gods into a mortal vessel, the Yuudeshi's perception of this existence shifted as information of a potential jailbreak bled into his awareness from his connection to the Yuudeshi Network. So it is why in a matter moments did The Beast Of Karakura break the distance by creating a wormhole to otherwise have him emerge behind Elyss as a heavy wind overtook the room and the lights began to dim in the presence of the male. If Hannah and Elyss were both to turn around, then they'd feel the weight of a planet bleeding from this male's existence; yet he did not seem to hold much hostility behind his eye. Instead, a neutral and vacant stare came as he observed the two from his bloodstained eyes.

"You, red-head, you must not be too bright if you honestly believe someone wouldn't have picked up on a potential jailbreak. If you care that much about someone and are willing to risk your life and freedom for them, you'd at least have a better plan than speaking out loud in the enemies den."

Honestly, the male's raspy voice showed he wasn't too pleased with her action. However, he wasn't out of his humanity or care. As he did overhear from the recordings in this prison what had happened to Hannah and there was some sympathy to a degree based what happened to her. So it is why his stern gaze set its sights on the former K-World operative as a scowl burned itself across the male's facial expression.

"I have the power to potentially kill you both where you stand, or imprison you and take away your freedom. It's a heavy responsibility to carry, but instead of creating another target on my back, I just want to ask you a question: what do you think I should do with you?"

Based on the answer he received, The Yuudeshi felt he'd make his mind on how to handle this circumstance. In his experience, there were some individuals who were irredeemable, dangerous and not fit to be processed back into society. Such figures like Sou Yuuki come burning into his mind as he tried to give that individual chance after chance to turn himself around before ultimately terminating his life. Yet, to himself, he can't help but feel some desire to want to rehabilitate people willing to work with him as he remembers rather well when his own powers branded him a murder based on circumstance and it's why the city of Karakura Central created these programs for superpowered youth, adults, and elderly who needed recovery more than anything else.

So, his will and desire focused before he spoke once more:

"I can read body temperature, heartbeat, voice changes and feel your body; so I have a good estimate if someone is lying to me or not. Prison isn't always the best option for people, so I want to know if you truly believe you are willing to atone for the blood you've spewed and have an honest desire to rehabilitate yourself from that failure. So tell me the truth, Hannah...."

JailBreak! It's Easy! WVMWLOu
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:29 am

ポ ス ト を 開 始

“My thoughts? Well…”

She raises a hand and slammed her fist into it lightly.

“Well, you’re right. You did kill people. Though, I don’t know many who wouldn’t cause anyone bodily harm in such a situation. I know I’d probably not be able to keep myself from maiming people if they tried to harm me like what they did to you, but I feel such a situation is more justified considering you were not the one to start it. But, you are correct. You could have gone to the proper authorities, and not run off to join an evil organization. I just feel it sucks to not have any drive for anything and be stuck in a prison that restrains you even if you’re content. At least being able to lie beside the ocean and watch the waves go by would of been a better ending than being locked away because of the cruelness of reality.”

A frown forms on her face as she sits back and thinks a bit about the situation at hand. Maybe she should actually speak to Ulv about this and see what that woman would say. Elyss feels Ulv wouldn’t like how Hannah has ended up and maybe vouch that she should serve a lighter sentence or something. Ulv could probably come down and talk to whoever is in charge. Elyss, then, has a sudden thought about busting Hannah out, but that would be stupid. How would a lowly individual with not much power bust out someone as powerful as Hannah without getting stopped by some being that just completely outmatches her? She’s already faced Arkin, and he isn’t even a captain. She could only imagine how someone of Henrex’s level would easily wipe her from existence. Besides, seeing how Arkin respects captains, anyone at that threshold is leagues above her. No. A jailbreak is stupid unless done incognito, but Elyss doubts she has any ability to be sneaky about anything, so they’ll have to go about such in a not suicidal manner.

This situation also causes her to wonder about the others within this prison. What if more people were caught up in situations similar to Hannah’s? Maybe some are just flat out innocent and have been accused wrongly? Though, that’s what she’s fighting for in some way, isn’t it? A world where people don’t have to worry about being criminals. What a wild dream to have, but it’s something to keep her hoping and dreaming. It’s a reason to get stronger.

“How… infuriating.”

She mumbled a bit before feeling something odd in the room. Her red hair flutters from behind her at a sudden gust that has her head turning around as the lights in the room dimmed. A man is there, but he felt odd. It was nothing like how Ulv felt that one time, but there was an immensity about him that she could not truly understand; some strange edge that seemed to try and hold her down into submission, but Elyss doesn’t seem to react much to his presence besides a small sweat that randomly broke out upon her brow that showed the sudden anxiety she felt by this stranger’s presence. Yet, her face remained stoic. Though, his words caused her brow to rise in confusion.

“Me? Break someone out? You must not be too bright if you think anyone is planning a prison break.”

She retorts. Eh? He threatens her with death? Detainment? A heavy burden? She couldn’t help but scoff despite how blatantly dangerous this man is apparently. Elyss could feel his power, but instead of cowering before him, she finds the sudden rush of adrenaline intoxicating and highly confrontational with her situation.

“I’m simply visiting a friend and discussing their situation! There’s nothing about a prison break going on here. If you’re here accusing someone of planning anything, you need to get your ears cleaned out or something. Your damn speakers must be faulty. Who the hell are you anyway?”

Elyss felt herself get quite heated suddenly at being threatened and such. She’s never been the best with confrontation; even when faced with literal extermination. All she can feel is a burning desire to protect someone she’s come to feel something for much like she feels for Ulv, Arkin, Calypso and others. It’s not particularly a bond, but it’s a desire to grow strong for them because of what they dream of. Her thoughts may be an interesting place to traverse, but she knows she’s trying to help the world be better than it is currently and being called a conspiring criminal when it seems every organization around is corrupt pisses her off.

Shadin can feel her heartbeat increase as her body temperature rises a bit unorthodoxly as empowered adrenaline pumps through her veins. Despite her outburst and bravado, she’s scared. She could die right now and then, and what would her dreams mean? With an infuriated sigh, she flicks her onyx eyes to Hannah finding herself even more curious about this man and how he seems to know the basis of what Hannah was and is. It sucks to not know anything about a situation at times, and this is one of those times, but she’s a brash woman who ends up acting without thinking, and maybe, she just got herself a first class seat into a rodeo, and she’s riding this bull without any training.

エンドポスト~

CPK

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:55 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

Well, this was certainly eventful. A second person came in using the name of someone much greater than them, and that second person was the accosted by a super big-name character in the world telling them that their ideas were stupid and they were stupid. Only, this one actually looked to Hannah and talked to her more meaningfully than a simple off-handed sentence. Still, with how Elyss was talking to Shadin like that, and Hannah having no idea how Shadin even was these days - she hadn't really been in a position to know him when she was still around - she just slunk into her chair.

"I don't actually have the energy to use Kyokkō right now, even with Shadow Casting. But, just, pretend I did?" Hannah spoke with a stiff and exceptionally awkward tone, slinking into her chair as she did. Hannah did not turn around to look at Shadin, because looking at people was a formality she only really occasionally partook in, and definately not when she was trying to disappear and not be between Elyss - who's spiritual energy was getting agitated along with her physical state, so probably had some emotional-zanpaktou based abilities - and Shadin.

Hoping the oncoming train wreck was not as much f a train wreck as she thought, she kept Shadin's questions in mind to ask them after Elyss had been talked with...if she survived.

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
JailBreak! It's Easy! Left_bar_bleue99999/99999JailBreak! It's Easy! Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:17 pm

Artist: N/A - Song: Shadow Is The Light- Word Count: N/A

Well, it was apparent that the first woman was bullshitting him. The Lux Orior leader could tell that by the way her heartbeat was beating, how aggressive she was being and the slight bit of sweat beginning to drip from her head. However, at least she had the nerve enough to try and speak so foully at him and still try to keep to her nerve despite the weight of the world being crushed down upon her shoulders. So, to that degree, he could have a certain respect for having to stand up against a beast such as himself.

Yet -- that did not excuse the obvious lie.

"Look, it's respectable that you have the balls to try and stick to whatever friend you managed to meet there. However, telling me such obvious shit lies isn't going to get you anywhere."

There was a mixture of irritation, exhaustion, and rigidness uttering in the gruff tones of The Yuudeshi. However, nothing seemed to indicate that he was hostile or ready to pounce on her like a lion ready to devour its prey. Instead, it was only the look of a man and leader trying to do what he felt like as far as he was concerned. So, he carried on with the discourse:

"Instead, you should start by just being truthful. I'm not going to harm you or your friend as I do believe certain people can be rehabilitated and can integrate into the world."

There was then a pause in his words before Shadin decided to have a gentle exhale of breath to soften his facial expression since he figured he may have been coming off like a savage. Thus, instead, he wanted to level with them and speak man to woman.

"I'm the leader of the Lux Orior and it's my job to correct mishaps like this. I cannot do that if you are giving me false information. So, I'll ask you: why are you willing to risk injury, imprisonment, and death for this woman?"

That's when Shadin then pointed at Hannah and set his attention back on her. As, apparently, she to was caught in her own fear of the circumstance. Judging from the words which uttered out of the blonde woman's mouth, she wanted to hide into an abyss given the fact that The Beast of Karakura central himself was here. So, it's why he figured he'd address her as well:

"You can hide from the reality if you want, but that isn't going to do you any favors."

With that said, he'd then go on to repeat himself:

"So tell me: do you believe that you can be rehabilitated, Hannah?"

JailBreak! It's Easy! WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum