- NB AdvertGuest
Tue Sep 24, 2019 12:02 pm
It is 750 years after the Fourth Great Shinobi World War. Madara, Sasuke and Akatsuki were killed by the combined forces of Killer Bee, Naruto and the shinobi nations. Unfortunately, using the power of the tailed beasts he did have Madara rid the world of their current kekkei genkai's opening path to a new group of kekkei genkai’s to take their place. As a result of the war, the alliance that once held strong crumbled easily, as the new clans arose and the power craving that once filled the world showed its ugly head. And as wars raged, so too did the lands.
Along with the clans, new advances in technology have produced two additional races to support the growing demand of combat ready shinobi, these two, Nova & Zireh have been integrated into various villages further separating the once allied villages.
For the past 100 years of the World, the Villages have begun to band together, having defeated opposing factions that threatened to overwhelm them. Now the Shogunate and the Pandoran Empire are but a distant memory, and the Villages come together under the Republic of Five. But as we all know, peace is far from attainable after so long of strife.
You will just have to join your village to see where this world will lead you.
What Sets us apart from all
- Completely AU. New Villages, New Clans, New Plots, each village is unique in its own way offering an in-depth look on just how adaptable shinobi can be.
- We have four races. Human, Nova, Zireh, and Faunus, and each is further divided in to 3 individual class subsets, bar the Faunus. Humans are Ninja, Samurai, and Ronin. Nova are Soulless, Dakar, and Inkan. Zireh are Cypher, Entity, and Weaponkin.
- No Stats, numbers are complicated, on NB we have a Tier System which uses Jutsu Slots to gauge physical prowess.
- Wide range of Custom Clan Roster each with their own unique abilities and specialties. Want to control the human body before going in to a blood rage? We have the clan for you. Want to transform living creatures in to cybernetic companions? We can do that too.
- Realistic Shinobi Career: Aging, Descendants and Ancestors allowing one to leave their mark on the Shinobi World even if they aren't "famous"
- Each race has their own specific awakenings, which gives a lot more variety in the jutsu one can learn.
- Every land, village, and team have their own individual plot with villains and scenarios being custom tailored to your character as they go through their shinobi career.
- Every village has their own organization. (Ex. Seven Swordsman of the Mist..just for other villages) for when characters reach appropriate skill levels.
Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum