Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Shinryu
Shinryu
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bleeding The Doctor Cannot Stop [MADNESS CAPITAL] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30000/99999Bleeding The Doctor Cannot Stop [MADNESS CAPITAL] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30000/99999)
Tiers:

Bleeding The Doctor Cannot Stop [MADNESS CAPITAL] - Page 2 Empty Re: Bleeding The Doctor Cannot Stop [MADNESS CAPITAL]

Sat Dec 07, 2019 4:29 pm

Bleeding The Doctor Cannot Stop [MADNESS CAPITAL] - Page 2 JCRrxmK

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

Fascinating, truly, fascinating. It's a shame I have to kill it so quickly, it appears to be holding back a little and....nevermind, it stopped holding back against her. It likes electrical attacks, interesting. Shin pondered throughout the combat occurring before him as he saw her go limp. Well, he could still sense her life force so at least for now, she wasn't dead. The dynamics of this fight was giving him some valuable intel. In this state, Hebi was more of a beast than a warrior. Shin couldn't help but wonder if this was all he was capable while being driven by this madness.

And then, the girl was dropped by his feet. Shin blinked hardly a few times. Before he could contemplate muttering his disapproval, he was gone. Of course, it's not like I'm trying to conceal my presence or anything, just put a big ole' beacon on me. This changes things. Now, I'm going to have to be a little more attentive. All isn't lost however, I still have a few things I can do. Shin thought to himself as shortly enough, very minute cracks appeared at his feet as he moved one of his chains into the ground. He placed a single hand on Honey, preparing to make an action based on what would happen next. Shin knew he'd have to focus on setting a trap, just in case he was caught off guard. He still had a few contingencies in the wings but for now, he needed to bide his time. If a moment came where Hebi was pinned or locked into the ground, his chain would be ready to lunge up and ensnare him in several chains and blades of his Zanpakutou. But if not, it served as a could surprise tool. For now, he merely kept a hand on Honey, if he chose to go after her Shin had a necrotic Tozansho ready in response to if he chose to charge in against them.

Template By: [THEFROST]
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bleeding The Doctor Cannot Stop [MADNESS CAPITAL] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Bleeding The Doctor Cannot Stop [MADNESS CAPITAL] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Bleeding The Doctor Cannot Stop [MADNESS CAPITAL] - Page 2 Empty Re: Bleeding The Doctor Cannot Stop [MADNESS CAPITAL]

Fri Feb 07, 2020 3:33 pm

Another spurt of blood. Another rasping noise, leaving its owner's throat. Its owner stopped, gasping for air. The man's arm had been cut clean off. His body flung itself into a circular arc at the sudden lack of feeling in it. His fingers latched onto the appendage, a shrieking fit possessing him as he wedged it back into place, extremely rough stitches appearing over and over and over again as he attempted to reattach it to his body. The worksmanship was incredibly sloppy; looking closer, his motor control in that hand was greatly reduced, and the only thing keeping it connected was his spiritual stitches. His body straightened itself back up, preparing to get back to charging, back to destroying…

…Khaack…

The creature's mouth opened, clawing at its chest. Clawing and clawing at it. More and more blood began to flow from its fingers, the hands moving up farther, and farther. Finally, it was at his throat, and at last grasping around his head. An unearthly scream departed from the Doctor's body, as suddenly he lost the ability to suspend himself in the air.

His body fell, down, down, down. He landed with a thud.

Something inside of him had gone wrong. He was changing, shifting. The bolt that stuck out of his head was being forced back inside. The stitches that covered his skin lost definition, and the scythe that hand landed with a tang next to his body suddenly jerked. It jerked, and jerked again, being dragged closer and closer to him through some metaphysical force.

"UAAAAAAAAAAAHHHGHAHHHAHHHHHHHH!!"

An echoing scream, a roar of sheer pain, tore itself from his throat. His eyes bulged in his head as his neck bent all the way back. His skull pressed into the dirt behind him as he gripped into his own head.

SLAM!

The nearby buildings cracked, shifted, their foundations crumbling. The Doctor's eyes were wide, but unseeing, his pupils darting and dancing in every direction imaginable. Over and over again, he slammed his head back into the ground.

SLAM! SLAM! SLAM! SLAM!

The scythe reached the end of his body, and a flash of light consumed the pair of them. When the smoke cleared, the scythe was gone, and something was emerging from the Doctor's bare stomach. The white creature that had formed was coiling itself up his torso, his head shaking as he slammed it back against the ground once more.

And again.

And again.

And again.

Over and over again, he continued to crush his head into the ground. That unearthly scream tore through the space around his body, glass shattering, his voice beginning to lose definition as his vocal chords shredded and became swollen within his throat. At last, the coiling serpent that was holding him managed to reach his head…

"NRRAH, NHGAAAH! NAUGUAAAH!!!" The Doctor's hands wrapped around the creature's throat. The white serpent stared at him. It stared directly into his eyes.

That's right, little Rasuca. Someday, all of this will be yours. Someday, you'll understand what Hebi is. Someday, you'll understand why Papa has to go out and be away so often. Someday, you'll know why Sonny spends so much of his time with you.

Someday, my son, you'll understand it all.

His hands gripped, and squeezed. As he did so, the Doctor's entire body began to jerk, the serpent's coils tightening harder around him.

I can't… I'm so alone. I'm always alone. I'm always so alone… My father didn't care. He never cared. So alone…

Or I was. Until you. My wife… on that beach, on that day. You saw me for who I was, and we became one. In body and heart… we knew one another. You accepted me. No matter what form my madness took… you looked at what I was able to change in this world. And together we created the most valuable experiment that a man can…

You... everyone... ...I feel like I'm leaving you alone, now.

His fingers penetrated into the serpent's flesh. As they did so, the Doctor's own expression changed. Muscles distorted, shifting, as he screamed, tears appearing on the edge of his vision. He was being tortured. His entire body was going through so much pain. The very air around him began to shift, began to distort. The Madness Wavelength he gave of stuttered, growing violent, and then decreasing in tone again.

The family I built… my obligations are going to wind up taking me away from you. The ones I met, the ones I brought in… the ones I stood behind. The ones who made me smile. The satisfaction that I had, for so long.

I lost it. I lost control of my mind. I lost every bit of it.

There's nothing left.

At last, the fingers stopped piercing within the serpent's body. The creature moved slowly, still alive, wrapping itself around the cadaver that was losing its grip on life.

…Father. I get the feeling that I'll be joining you soon. My son… my friends. My home…

And you, wherever it is that you have gone…

His hands pulled themselves out of the creature. His right extended, gesturing out into space. The pain, the suffering… it had left his gaze, now. The roadside, the buildings… it was all disappearing.

…Where I go next…

I do not know.

[ Hebi, the Doctor, has left the thread.]

Tip.

Above the unconscious, unmoving serpent, a single skeleton stood. His hands were tucked into his jacket, and he seemed completely unconcerned with the blood splatters, destroyed buildings, and other results of the frenzied Doctor's rampage. The skeletal man just glanced down at it, before trying to get a measure of the situation. After all, it was time to try to get this mess cleaned up.

He also did not seem to be packing… well, anything, as far as anyone else could tell.

A weak little skeleton, appearing as though from thin air to stare at the snake bleeding on the ground.

"…Hey. Shinigami. I've come to Parlay."

With the Doctor's incapacitation, the primary threat to Beijing has come to an end. Even within just this area, the Madness has begun to dissipate. Throughout the city, the fog would gradually lift, departing the senses of those who have been driven insane by it. The only thing left to deal with would be the little skeleton man, and the ultimate fate of the wriggling snake left on the ground.

But, as for the source of the Madness... it has certainly been stopped.

[END THREAD]

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum