Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Character Of The Year Alex Vaugrenard --- Character Progression Of The Year: Elyss Kishimoto --- Character Plot Of The Year: Abalia Kyoraku-Hayden --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Close Enough --- Social Thread Of The Year: My Heart, in All its Pieces, Will Forever Love You ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» One Lump or Two
The New Captain's Summons - Page 6 EmptyToday at 5:40 am by Ame no ko

» To Drown In A Sweet Dream [Vanyel/Calypso]
The New Captain's Summons - Page 6 EmptyYesterday at 8:33 pm by Henrex

» Home Remedies
The New Captain's Summons - Page 6 EmptyYesterday at 12:47 pm by Hastur

» Hanako's Shikai
The New Captain's Summons - Page 6 EmptyYesterday at 9:43 am by Shizuo

» Broken Fists, Staunch Defense (Elyss/Hanako)
The New Captain's Summons - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2020 10:08 am by Siegharty

» A Long, Dark Journey [Calypso Upgrade]
The New Captain's Summons - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 6:55 pm by Lillian

» Who Needs Sleep? [OPEN]
The New Captain's Summons - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 10:32 am by Slayer

» MEA CULPA
The New Captain's Summons - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 6:11 pm by Guest

» A Dip Into The Nether [Calypso Solo]
The New Captain's Summons - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 18, 2020 10:05 pm by Lillian

» The Living Condition (Open)
The New Captain's Summons - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 18, 2020 8:32 pm by Hastur

Top posters
THEFROST
The New Captain's Summons - Page 6 I_vote_lcapThe New Captain's Summons - Page 6 I_voting_barThe New Captain's Summons - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
JJ
The New Captain's Summons - Page 6 I_vote_lcapThe New Captain's Summons - Page 6 I_voting_barThe New Captain's Summons - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Mirja Eeola
Hydræ
Hastur
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Shizuo
Statistics
We have 2793 registered users
The newest registered user is Tasty-Programmer

Our users have posted a total of 138238 messages in 20639 subjects

The New Captain's Summons

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Lillian
Lillian

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The New Captain's Summons - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000The New Captain's Summons - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

The New Captain's Summons - Page 6 Empty
Subject Post 51PostSubject: Re: The New Captain's Summons   The New Captain's Summons - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2020 8:46 pm

[OOC exit for Honey]
Back to top Go down
Shinryu
Experienced Member
Shinryu

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The New Captain's Summons - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue30000/99999The New Captain's Summons - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (30000/99999)
Tiers:

The New Captain's Summons - Page 6 Empty
Subject Post 52PostSubject: Re: The New Captain's Summons   The New Captain's Summons - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2020 3:05 pm

The New Captain's Summons - Page 6 JCRrxmK

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

[OOC: Cleanup of order. It will now be Laskt, Durza, Hanako going forward. Also, short post to get things in the right direction]

He expected them to not be at his level, but to think they were not even sharpened blades yet really irked Shin. Did they really think they could just run in, one at a time, taking turns beating their Captain? How bothersome. Shin also noticed amidst the chaos, another had left. Oh well, it couldn't be helped. Shin sighed to himself as he looked towards them. "Have you all gotten your pride beaten out of you enough yet or would you like to try running at me by yourself like a complete idiot again? I swear, the weak are always in such a rush to prove they are not. Here's a tip: If you die before getting strong, you'll always be weak so focus on getting stronger versus proving it. Now, I do have to apologize, it was partly my fault. This handicap made you think you could exploit it to gain enough of an upper hand to exceed the overwhelming gap between us. That's not what this exercise is. This exercise is to surmise if you were ever to engage an enemy far superior to you, would you be able to contain them. I owe you an apology for not making that clear. And to you Abalia-taichou, I'm going to offer you a gift. I hate showing off and prefer to keep my abilities secret but, for this situation I will hold off on that. It seems I did not raise the urgency enough to illustrate the true purpose of this. I will do that now."

Shin said as soon enough, he took a single breath. His reiryoku soon spiked to incredibly high levels as in a moment, the back of his shoulder blades erupted with reiryoku, tearing through his robes and leaving a large, gaping hole where the pressure pushed through. Shin now displaying the true splendor of his standard Shunko as the Reiryoku was a simple blue in it's hue, at least for the time being. Then, his entire being began to have a blue, glowing outline as he focused his Shunko around his whole being. The test was to make him draw his blade, which seemed like a simple enough request. Except now it was made abundantly clear that he could very easily fight without touching it, raising the urgency of the situation to the point where maybe, just maybe, his squad would put a true, concentrated effort into this. That they wouldn't aimlessly charge in. With that thought in mind, Shin decided to raise the urgency just a little bit more as he grinned wickedly. "Bakudo #63: Sajo Sabaku." With this uttered, soon multiple thick, ropes of reiatsu launched themselves towards the three of them. However, one glaring difference was that they were a sickly green in nature. His Eshi infecting them, even touching them for a moment would cause necrosis to whatever part of the body they made contact with. And since the nerve death would be instant, there would be a delay in realizing the damage was being done. Granted, if they had strong bonds with their Zanpakutou spirits, they'd be able to immediately sense and warn them that this was bad news.

Template By: [THEFROST]

Shin
Back to top Go down

The New Captain's Summons
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: REALMS OF THE PH UNIVERSE :: The Soul Society :: Seireitei :: The Gotei United :: Fourth Division: Realm Enforcement-
Jump to:  
Visit Counter [Not HIt Counter]
AS OF JANUARY 28TH, 2014

AD