Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Character Of The Year Alex Vaugrenard --- Character Progression Of The Year: Elyss Kishimoto --- Character Plot Of The Year: Abalia Kyoraku-Hayden --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Close Enough --- Social Thread Of The Year: My Heart, in All its Pieces, Will Forever Love You ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» New Year 30 Day Burst Rewards
Nothing is So Necessary [Cyrus, Ulv] - Page 4 EmptyToday at 12:52 am by Rawk

» Takehiko Big Upgrade (Done)
Nothing is So Necessary [Cyrus, Ulv] - Page 4 EmptyToday at 12:45 am by Slayer

» Between a Forge and a Hot Place (Nicoletta/Steiner)
Nothing is So Necessary [Cyrus, Ulv] - Page 4 EmptyYesterday at 9:20 pm by Steiner Franz

» High Noon [Closed. Shizuo/Ame. ]
Nothing is So Necessary [Cyrus, Ulv] - Page 4 EmptyYesterday at 7:05 pm by Shizuo

» A Taste of Something Spicy (Hiroi/Kimitsuki)
Nothing is So Necessary [Cyrus, Ulv] - Page 4 EmptyYesterday at 5:16 pm by Siegharty

» Technological Survey
Nothing is So Necessary [Cyrus, Ulv] - Page 4 EmptyYesterday at 3:10 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Learning to Fly
Nothing is So Necessary [Cyrus, Ulv] - Page 4 EmptyYesterday at 2:53 pm by basswalker

» Henrex's Active Templates [V2]
Nothing is So Necessary [Cyrus, Ulv] - Page 4 EmptyYesterday at 1:34 pm by Henrex

» A Day at the Dojo [Carter/Hana]
Nothing is So Necessary [Cyrus, Ulv] - Page 4 EmptyYesterday at 11:00 am by Ame no ko

» A Quiet Place To Worship
Nothing is So Necessary [Cyrus, Ulv] - Page 4 EmptyYesterday at 2:53 am by Blade

Top posters
THEFROST
Nothing is So Necessary [Cyrus, Ulv] - Page 4 I_vote_lcapNothing is So Necessary [Cyrus, Ulv] - Page 4 I_voting_barNothing is So Necessary [Cyrus, Ulv] - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Nothing is So Necessary [Cyrus, Ulv] - Page 4 I_vote_lcapNothing is So Necessary [Cyrus, Ulv] - Page 4 I_voting_barNothing is So Necessary [Cyrus, Ulv] - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Mirja Eeola
Forsaken Crow
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Shizuo
Statistics
We have 2733 registered users
The newest registered user is Alanony

Our users have posted a total of 135379 messages in 20312 subjects

Nothing is So Necessary [Cyrus, Ulv]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Rawk
God of Love
Rawk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Nothing is So Necessary [Cyrus, Ulv] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue16000/999999Nothing is So Necessary [Cyrus, Ulv] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/999999)
Tiers:

Nothing is So Necessary [Cyrus, Ulv] - Page 4 Empty
Subject Post 31PostSubject: Re: Nothing is So Necessary [Cyrus, Ulv]   Nothing is So Necessary [Cyrus, Ulv] - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2019 6:50 pm

Nothing is So Necessary [Cyrus, Ulv] - Page 4 U5BtpSP

Cyrus

"Man has always known of sin. To destroy all civilization is within anyone's grasp when it requires you kill only a handful of people, when civilization is but a small smattering of huts. And yet here we are. The number of people with such power has surely fallen into perhaps the single digits. Those who have it are more frightening than anyone who had come before them. You say they are not good people, but I think they walk a razor's edge of whether or not they are people at all"

Though the heat of the room certainly did not simply go unnoticed by Cyrus, he also maintained his composure throughout it. Frankly, he just felt it would be rude to react poorly.

"I have what I would consider a small number of people who I believe will step in should the day come that I lose myself entirely. That I cease to follow my own ideals any longer, or am simply too consumed by them to be reasoned with. If the day comes that I no longer help those very people I have sworn to protect, I imagine that you would strike me down without hesitation. For should I lose sight of such a thing, I would be simply another weight upon their well-being. It would be only right that I, in turn, be cast away."

Coding in Template By:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/u1
Back to top Go down
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy
Mirja Eeola

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Nothing is So Necessary [Cyrus, Ulv] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Nothing is So Necessary [Cyrus, Ulv] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 32PostSubject: Re: Nothing is So Necessary [Cyrus, Ulv]   Nothing is So Necessary [Cyrus, Ulv] - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2019 7:05 pm

ULV AUBER| WHITE MASK BUDDHA

"Heh, it's true. Sometimes I don't feel human. I feel so distant from everyone else, just a being that hovers above all others like an unimaginable mass of power that can not be understood. Fortunately such moments are brief and fleeting, but I worry for the day they grow longer. And yet, I don't feel bad distancing myself from them. The first moment of my existence was human cruelty. And then the next one selfless sacrifice. I am a paradoxical duality that should rip itself apart, if not for a stubborn tenacity the scale of which is beyond ken" she told him, sipping more of the tea. And then opening the walls themselves to vent the heat of the room quicker.

"And I would fight you if there was no other option. But, an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. It is better to have people to help keep you on track, than people designed to dispose of you when you drift from it, no? Cup of tea and a chat is better than a pull in the head"

FLAME OF HOPE | END POST

Back to top Go down
Rawk
God of Love
Rawk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Nothing is So Necessary [Cyrus, Ulv] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue16000/999999Nothing is So Necessary [Cyrus, Ulv] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 33PostSubject: Re: Nothing is So Necessary [Cyrus, Ulv]   Nothing is So Necessary [Cyrus, Ulv] - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 28, 2019 2:29 am

Cyrus

"There is a certain part of me which cherishes the idea of being so human, of living such an earnest, yet fleeting life. Yet, I cannot strive for such a thing myself while at the same time doing all that is in my power to grant it to others. Perhaps in time I will be portrayed as some tragic figure, whether good or evil. So long as people learn from my actions, I suppose I can call that a victory." Cyrus set down his teacup, sensing that this conversation was coming to its natural conclusion. He had also, frankly, just had a lot of tea.

"This much is true. I do quite prefer a conversation like this to violence. It is more constructive, I would imagine. To say nothing of being less damaging to both myself and the environment."

Coding in Template By:
Back to top Go down
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy
Mirja Eeola

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Nothing is So Necessary [Cyrus, Ulv] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Nothing is So Necessary [Cyrus, Ulv] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 34PostSubject: Re: Nothing is So Necessary [Cyrus, Ulv]   Nothing is So Necessary [Cyrus, Ulv] - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 28, 2019 11:47 am

ULV AUBER| WHITE MASK BUDDHA

"Ahh!" Ulv exclaimed at the whole topic and threw the cup at the wall. It didn't break as one might expect, but bounced off with a clunk and then returned to her with a somatic command. "Being human is confusing! I would much rather be Ulv. Ulv is an easy person to be. You fuck women, punch bad guys, and drink tea!" she exclaimed, leaning back on the chair before looking up at Cyrus and nodding to him.

"I'll drop in on occasion then. Make sure you are still on the right side of a maniacal god complex. You be a good boy and Santa will bring you a present of not being obliterated by a muscular woman married to your ex-boss" Ulv told him, grinning broadly to ensure he took the whole thing as a joke, and then getting up to open the door for him.

"And good luck with rescuing your Quincy girl. I'll come round later to see how that goes"

FLAME OF HOPE | END POST

Back to top Go down
Rawk
God of Love
Rawk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 35PostSubject: Re: Nothing is So Necessary [Cyrus, Ulv]   Nothing is So Necessary [Cyrus, Ulv] - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2019 3:40 am

Cyrus

"Well then, I certainly would not stop you from being whatever you wished. Ulv naturally included."

Cyrus stood himself, brushing a little imaginary dust from himself as he did so. This had been rather nice, truth be told. Perhaps he would come back for tea again, perhaps he would not. There was no telling, but such mysteries of the future were, if nothing else, what made even a divine like himself find some meaning in life.

"I quite appreciate your concern for my mental health. I will naturally do my best not to require your intervention. And I thank you for your assistance, and your kind words. They both mean a very great deal to me, more than mere thanks could convey."

The Grandmaster gave Ulv a deep bow, then made his way out once more. His stride was confident, proud, just as it always was. But, at least this once as he left the place, he had the faintest of smiles on his face.

Coding in Template By:
Back to top Go down

Nothing is So Necessary [Cyrus, Ulv]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: REALMS OF THE PH UNIVERSE :: The Living Realm: Earth :: Asia :: Minatumi Harbour-
Jump to:  
Visit Counter [Not HIt Counter]
AS OF JANUARY 28TH, 2014

AD