Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Character Of The Year Alex Vaugrenard --- Character Progression Of The Year: Elyss Kishimoto --- Character Plot Of The Year: Abalia Kyoraku-Hayden --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Close Enough --- Social Thread Of The Year: My Heart, in All its Pieces, Will Forever Love You ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» To Drown In A Sweet Dream [Vanyel/Calypso]
Ninsianna Kishar [APPROVED, DANAVA, 3-3, HAZARD RANK B] EmptyYesterday at 8:33 pm by Henrex

» Home Remedies
Ninsianna Kishar [APPROVED, DANAVA, 3-3, HAZARD RANK B] EmptyYesterday at 12:47 pm by Hastur

» Hanako's Shikai
Ninsianna Kishar [APPROVED, DANAVA, 3-3, HAZARD RANK B] EmptyYesterday at 9:43 am by Shizuo

» Broken Fists, Staunch Defense (Elyss/Hanako)
Ninsianna Kishar [APPROVED, DANAVA, 3-3, HAZARD RANK B] EmptyWed Oct 21, 2020 10:08 am by Siegharty

» A Long, Dark Journey [Calypso Upgrade]
Ninsianna Kishar [APPROVED, DANAVA, 3-3, HAZARD RANK B] EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 6:55 pm by Lillian

» Who Needs Sleep? [OPEN]
Ninsianna Kishar [APPROVED, DANAVA, 3-3, HAZARD RANK B] EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 10:32 am by Slayer

» One Lump or Two
Ninsianna Kishar [APPROVED, DANAVA, 3-3, HAZARD RANK B] EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 5:14 am by MWD

» MEA CULPA
Ninsianna Kishar [APPROVED, DANAVA, 3-3, HAZARD RANK B] EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 6:11 pm by Guest

» A Dip Into The Nether [Calypso Solo]
Ninsianna Kishar [APPROVED, DANAVA, 3-3, HAZARD RANK B] EmptySun Oct 18, 2020 10:05 pm by Lillian

» The Living Condition (Open)
Ninsianna Kishar [APPROVED, DANAVA, 3-3, HAZARD RANK B] EmptySun Oct 18, 2020 8:32 pm by Hastur

Top posters
THEFROST
Ninsianna Kishar [APPROVED, DANAVA, 3-3, HAZARD RANK B] I_vote_lcapNinsianna Kishar [APPROVED, DANAVA, 3-3, HAZARD RANK B] I_voting_barNinsianna Kishar [APPROVED, DANAVA, 3-3, HAZARD RANK B] I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Ninsianna Kishar [APPROVED, DANAVA, 3-3, HAZARD RANK B] I_vote_lcapNinsianna Kishar [APPROVED, DANAVA, 3-3, HAZARD RANK B] I_voting_barNinsianna Kishar [APPROVED, DANAVA, 3-3, HAZARD RANK B] I_vote_rcap 
Mirja Eeola
Hydræ
Hastur
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Shizuo
Statistics
We have 2793 registered users
The newest registered user is Tasty-Programmer

Our users have posted a total of 138237 messages in 20639 subjects

Ninsianna Kishar [APPROVED, DANAVA, 3-3, HAZARD RANK B]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rawk
God of Love
Rawk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ninsianna Kishar [APPROVED, DANAVA, 3-3, HAZARD RANK B] Left_bar_bleue16000/999999Ninsianna Kishar [APPROVED, DANAVA, 3-3, HAZARD RANK B] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/999999)
Tiers:

Ninsianna Kishar [APPROVED, DANAVA, 3-3, HAZARD RANK B] Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Ninsianna Kishar [APPROVED, DANAVA, 3-3, HAZARD RANK B]   Ninsianna Kishar [APPROVED, DANAVA, 3-3, HAZARD RANK B] EmptyTue Dec 24, 2019 5:58 am

Ninsianna Kishar [APPROVED, DANAVA, 3-3, HAZARD RANK B] TLJR1Wn

Enter the Secretary

秘書

I. Basic Information

» Name: Ninsianna Kishar
» Alias: Ms. Kishar
» Age: Unclear
» Gender: Female

» Association: Personal Secretary to Cyrus ast-Auramazda.

» Appearance Image:

I. Personality

Some might say that Ninsianna is the absolute least interesting person they have ever met. They might not be entirely incorrect, either. Of course, she takes no particular offense to this, considering being "interesting" is not something she considers a priority. Her only desire is to see everything in her life be handled in a regulated, standardized manner. That is not to say she demands absolute and total order, but rather that everything she does is recorded, planned, and scheduled carefully. This is not simply a matter of business, but applies to quite literally anything more complex than a casual conversation. She simply finds a very primal satisfaction in having everything properly documented and accounted for. Even in situations such as personal intimacy, she requires full official documentation of what exactly was agreed upon. All things have their place, and all things must be documented accordingly. That is simply the natural order.

I. Relationships

» Cyrus ast-Auramazda: While Ninsianna maintains an entirely professional relationship, she is freely willing to admit that she has an exceptional admiration for Cyrus’ ideals and goals. His aim to restore the natural order aligns entirely with hers, and as such she has aligned with him completely.

I. History

Ninsianna Kishar is, it should be noted, not this woman's true name. Her true name is not held in any language currently spoken, but if you so request it, she will gladly show you a few examples of her signature, or even recordings of various people speaking her name.

The point at which Ninsianna was born, and by extension her age, is not something that can be unilaterally placed at any one moment in time. Rather, she gradually came into being as the rize of society on Earth did the same. In the earliest days, when the most advanced set of guidelines was simply the words of a village elder, she was naught but a primordial infant lying in wait, for the day that she might fully be brought into the world. The day that the Code of Ur-Nammu was laid down, however, was the first day that she walked with her own will. Out of mere abstraction had she grown, as the power of laws and jurisdiction, of structured society and hierarchy bgan to take hold in concrete ways over the lives of men. It is said that a thing holds much more power when it is seen, and to finally witness the law in physical form was a shift which would never be undone.

Most, in the position of one born with perfect bureaucratic talent, would surely use it for their own personal gain. Not so, however, for Ninsianna. Instead, she simply operated as a clerk or magistrate, an innkeeper or even a temple prostitute. The career did not concern her, only that she was assisting in the maintenance of society's continued functionality. But, naturally, the dynasty of Ur-Nammu and his sons did not last forever. No empire upon the Earth ever did, and this was nothing Ninsianna particularly wished to change. Could she have? Perhaps. But it would not be a proper use of her talents to simply take control of all history in such a way. If the world was to collapse in the natural course of things, then so be it.

Oh, but the world did not meet its near end by its own hand. No, it came from the outside. World War 3 was nothing short of cataclysmic for a being so defined by stability and regimented life. Sh did not care that her own kind had struck such an impressive low. All that mattered was the sense of constant, overwhelming pain that she experienced for decades afterward. There was nothing she could do to stave it off, not when the carefully tailored systems that had birthed her were in a state of total upheaval. And so she suffered, for a great many years.

Even now, Ninsianna feels a void inside of herself. The world had never been perfect, but that was not what she aimed for. All that she had ever desired was consistency, stability, a world where everything fell neatly into its place, abided by the same basic principles. Until such a time comes, however, she will do whatever she must to achieve it.

I. Natural Abilities

» Earthborne: As a Danava born entirely of collective belief in a singular concept, Ninsianna has minimal connection to her fellow demons. As such, she lacks any mastery of the traditional demon abilities, and in many ways more closely resembles a human than a demon.

I. Origin: Bureaucracy

» Record Keeper: Put simply, Ninsianna is constantly taking record of all things she experiences at all times. This is entirely passive, and the information is kept within her Conceptual World to ensure that her memory does not fail her and corrupt the information. Due to the nature of these records, they may be viewed alongside Ninsianna's personal perceptions, or based solely upon the objective stimuli. For example, were one to examine the moment that Ninsianna was informed Rome had fallen, these would be two very different experiences. Without the lens of her experience, one would need to know fluent Latin to grasp what had occurred, as Ninsianna's own fluency would not be carried over. However, with the filter of her personal experience, one would understand the language perfectly well, as well as distinctly feel her faint disappointment. One may filter the specifics of this as they see fit, ignoring some aspects of her perception while retaining others.

» Binding Contract: The only ability that Ninsianna may choose to activate or deactivate at will, Binding Contract is, potentially, one of the most dangerous abilities one might ever encounter. It is, in theory, quite simple. By creating a contract from her own Origin, Ninsianna is capable of nforcing its terms and conditions to the lettr. This Contract is capable of offering payment, punitive measures, or quite literally anything else necessary to ensure it is carried out. This, naturally, does not come without rules of its own.

First and foremost, Ninsianna cannot initiate a Binding Contract with an unwilling or unaware party. She is entirely capable of initiating a Contract with a part who is unaware of the scope of this Contract, but all involved parties must be aware that they are engaging in a binding agreement when they inter into it. If any party is unwilling, unaware, or otherwise incapable of committing to a Contract of their own volition, the Contract is considered void.

Second, Ninsianna's Contracts are incapable of having any direct impact upon those who are not bound by them. This means that, even if one were to default upon a Contract, and this led to their immediate death by way of collapsing building, the power of the Contract would ensure that, however tremendously unlikely and outlandish, no one was injured other than the one who defaulted on the Contract. However, being that a collapsing building would in most cases still lead to an exceptional degree of property damage, this would be an invalid contract to begin with. However, this example was simply to illustrate the nature of this rule.

Third, Ninsianna's Contracts must have exact, enforceable demands. One could not create a contract that read, "I will become stronger in 6 months, or I will die," but one could create a contract which read, "I will gain enough physical strength to lift one metric ton by any means necessary within 6 months, or I will die." In the event that a Contract is written without specific and defineable boundaries, it is considered void.

Fourth, unless a clause is given which specifically allows for it, a Contract may not be ended prematurely by any party, including Ninsianna. This means that there is no escaping from enforcement of a Contract except through death and reincarnation. This reincarnation is key, as if one were to simply return to life, the COntract would still bind them. In the event that any party bound by a Contract dis and reincarnates through the Soul Cycle, th Contract is voided for all parties.

Fifth, a Contract made by Ninsianna need not take physical form, but any Contract made verbally will still have a physical copy created for her rcords. All parties within a Contract must abide by the same format for said Contract, however. That is to say, for example, that on party could not agree to a Contract verbally while another signed a physical document. Should multiple parties engage with a Contract through different formats, it is considered void.

Now that these basic rules are out of the way, the actual effects of a Binding Contract are rathr simple. All parties who agree to a Contract are not strictly compelled to act in accordance with it. Any breach of the Contract, however, is immediately noted by the Contract itself. This is because, upon acceptance of a Binding Contract, the Contract immediately links to the souls of all parties involved until it is fulfilled. Should a party lack a soul, or have a soul which cannot be reliably and consistently attached to, Ninsianna is unable to create any Contract which includes them as a party.

Enforcement of a Contract's terms is handled not through any action of Ninsianna's by by pulling as much power as is necessary for its enforcement from Nidhana. this is due to the Contract itself not simply being something created by Ninsianna, but acting functionally as an extension of the Origin itself. That is to say that the enforcement of the Contract is, in itself, but another part of the Danava of Bureaucracy. and as such it is created when its concept is invoked. This amount of power is rather exceptional, obviously, and is even moreso when compared to what Ninsianna is capable of on her own. However, because this power can only be accessed through the enforcement of a Binding Contract's specific terms, which requires the mutual agreement of all parties in the first place, there is little application for it in any combative setting.

I. Conceptual World/Eternal Partner

» Conceptual World: Ninsianna's Conceptual World is rather unremarkable in its appearance. It takes the form of a single desk, which features an assortment of administrative tools from throughout human history, and which is surrounded by a seemingly endless collection of bookshelves, all filled completely with unmarked binders. If one were to attempt to explore these shelves on their own, they would likely become lost in mere moments, as the shelves themselves also have no marks which would distinguish them from one another. However, Ninsianna is capable of navifating these bookshelves effortlessly, and within each binder is a carefully organized collection of specific memories and experiences taken down through Ninsianna's Record Keeper.

» Eternal Partner Name: Ur-Nammu

» Eternal Partner Appearance: Ur-Nammu is capable of taking the form of any record-keeping device that Ninsianna finds most useful at the time, from a stone tablet to a modern recording device.

» Eternal Partner Personality: Ur-Nammu has no personality to speak of. It operates entirely objectively, and is more akin to a computer than a living being.

» Eternal Partner Abilities: Ur-Nammu's only ability is to manifest a physical copy of any document or memory from Ninsianna's records, in whatever media form is necessary.

I. Skill Sheet

Skill Sheet

General Skills
  • Durability: Beginner
  • General Speed: Beginner
  • Strength: Beginner
  • Weapon Skill: Beginner

Demon Skills
  • Za Koa Core: Untrained
  • Posessive Magic: Untrained
  • Posessive Augment: Untrained
  • Posessive Influence: Untrained

Will Skills
  • Willpower: Beginner
  • Mental Deduction: Adept
  • Focus: Advanced

Coding in Template By:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/u1

Last edited by Rawk on Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ninsianna Kishar [APPROVED, DANAVA, 3-3, HAZARD RANK B] Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Ninsianna Kishar [APPROVED, DANAVA, 3-3, HAZARD RANK B] Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Ninsianna Kishar [APPROVED, DANAVA, 3-3, HAZARD RANK B] Empty
Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Ninsianna Kishar [APPROVED, DANAVA, 3-3, HAZARD RANK B]   Ninsianna Kishar [APPROVED, DANAVA, 3-3, HAZARD RANK B] EmptySun Dec 29, 2019 12:23 pm

Application Checklist
  • Name [X]
  • Appropriate Age [X]
  • Gender [X]
  • Appearance Present [X]
  • Appearance Described in Appropriate Length OR Picture is Visible [X]
  • Appearance is Not Claimed [X]
  • 10 sentences for personality [X]
  • History is of appropriate length [X]
  • Powers are not Godmod/Overpowered [X]
  • Powers are described reasonably enough [X]
  • Application/RP Sample is not in First Person [X]
  • Skills are not filled in[X]
  • RP Sample Present (Omit if this is not the first character) [X]
  • RP Sample is 10 sentences [X]

Will Skills
  • Willpower/Determination: Beginner
  • Mental Deduction: Adept
  • Focus: Advanced

Hazard Rankings
  • Power: A
  • Influence: C
  • Resources: A

Comments/Notes:
The usage of the Binding Contract ability is something that will be watched closely due to the severity of consequence its usage could have. Due to that potential severity, the character will be given a Power Hazard Ranking of A. The A in resources is due to having access to the same things as Cyrus, due to being his secretary.

Tier: 3-3
Hazard Rating: B

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Back to top Go down

Ninsianna Kishar [APPROVED, DANAVA, 3-3, HAZARD RANK B]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: CHARACTER CREATION CENTER :: Character Application Section :: Accepted Applications :: Approved Demons :: Approved Danava Demons-
Jump to:  
Visit Counter [Not HIt Counter]
AS OF JANUARY 28TH, 2014

AD