Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2421, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Character Of The Year Alex Vaugrenard --- Character Progression Of The Year: Elyss Kishimoto --- Character Plot Of The Year: Abalia Kyoraku-Hayden --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Close Enough --- Social Thread Of The Year: My Heart, in All its Pieces, Will Forever Love You ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
Top posters
THEFROST
Request a Zanpakuto Concept - Page 3 I_vote_lcapRequest a Zanpakuto Concept - Page 3 I_voting_barRequest a Zanpakuto Concept - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Request a Zanpakuto Concept - Page 3 I_vote_lcapRequest a Zanpakuto Concept - Page 3 I_voting_barRequest a Zanpakuto Concept - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Mirja Eeola
Hydræ
Geeky Raven
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Shizuo
Statistics
We have 2816 registered users
The newest registered user is PaleDeathL

Our users have posted a total of 140511 messages in 20915 subjects

Request a Zanpakuto Concept

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Henrex
Tor'uk
Henrex

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Request a Zanpakuto Concept - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Request a Zanpakuto Concept - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Request a Zanpakuto Concept - Page 3 Empty
Subject Post 21PostSubject: Re: Request a Zanpakuto Concept   Request a Zanpakuto Concept - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 21, 2021 6:34 pm

Character Name: Beetle "06" Yuudeshi
Concept: Beetle's a close-range fighter that was originally created by Kakine from a fragment of the core of his power and ended up developing into the antithesis of his most notable power: CreationConstruction. In essence, the idea of her character is "Where there is creation, there must also be destruction," however she only discovered this power during assignment and schooling in the Gotei's academy, Shin'o. I think that the idea for a Zanpakuto revolving around her is tying in with her hand-to-hand combat/strength and her main external power, DestructionDeconstruction.
Way of Life: Beetle is extroverted, level-headed, and family-driven. She desires to learn more about her family outside of Kakine, to forge bonds with them, and use her hand-to-hand combat prowess, as well as her ludicrous strength in order to help them as much as she can, while also finding her place in the world -- whether it be on Earth or in Soul Society as a soldier for the Gotei.
Application Link: Her original app, and her rework app.
Back to top Go down
Gamma
Verified Female, PH Certified
Gamma

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Request a Zanpakuto Concept - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue288800/999999Request a Zanpakuto Concept - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (288800/999999)
Tiers:

Request a Zanpakuto Concept - Page 3 Empty
Subject Post 22PostSubject: Re: Request a Zanpakuto Concept   Request a Zanpakuto Concept - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2021 5:55 pm

Request a Zanpakuto Concept - Page 3 Banner-Oetsu

Free Zanpakuto from Oetsu

I. Zanpakuto Information

» Zanpakutô Name: Ochibamaru (落葉丸, Fallen Leaves).

» Zanpakutô Spirit Summary: A large and burly woman who looks like a monstrous insect, she wears the most elegant autumn coloured kimono and veil. She adores dancing and could enrapture a crowd with the way her large form moves amongst the falling leaves like the scene from a fairytale. If she took of the veil would people judge her for the look or be content in her talent?

» Inner World: A forest of red, the leaves fall endlessly in the Fall. One could get lost forever in the scene of red, orange and yellow of the seasons changing and the way the leaves seemed to fall endlessly until direction became impossible to discern.

» Zanpakutô Appearance: Takes the form of a tanto with a simple brown colour scheme. There's nothing really elaborate, a sword that is simple and likes to show everything on its sleeve. In simplicity is its charm.

» Sealed Zanpakutô Power: It's a rather simple power. Depending on the season of where Beetle is at the moment, depending on the season Beetle's blade will have an extra length of blade that is invisible upon being drawn. It is the longest in Summer, and shortest in Winter. The blade length varies between 20cm and 60cm in total length, the blade's visible length is 15cm.

II. Shikai

» Shikai Release Phrase: Crunch. Ochibamaru.

» Shikai Release Action: A red ribbon forms from the handle. Reaching up and around Beetle's arm and wrapping around her torso before the tanto dissolves and forms the shikai.

» Shikai Appearance: The sword breaks apart and encloses itself around her arm which covers it entirely in a sharp jagged piece of metal with various vents. The arm is meant to appear as a horn beetle's horn, extending a bit in front of her to extend her reach.

» Shikai Abilities: The ability of Ochibamaru involves punching the target with her horn-like arm, the jagged edges tearing into flesh and goring the target to do as much damage as possible. The glove-like shikai can open what appears like a mouth and shoot out a ribbon, grabbing the target and dragging them in to gore them.

By usage of the vents around her elbow she can blow out blasts of autumn leaves which are the biproduct of an explosion meant to increase the force of her gouging horn's strikes. Most shikai's boosts in prowess are pretty balanced but Beetle's shikai sacrifices any boost of speed for more strength and durability.

Due to being a Living-type zanpakuto, Beetle's zanpakuto can act when she is unconscious or mentally incapacitated but it is not very visible, making most assume she uses a Melee-type zanpakuto.

Shikai Weaknesses:
Close and Personal: Beetle's zanpakuto is very close-combat orientated, she finds her speed limited and can struggle to keep up if her zanpakuto can't catch an opponent and pull them in to utilise the full efficacy of its power.
Ribbon: The ribbon is strong but can still be destroyed or cut. By breaking the ribbon, the shikai won't end but it will make it even harder for Beetle to catch her foes and close distance.

III. Bankai

» Bankai Release Phrase: "Bankai, Kamikiri Ochibamaru (神切落葉丸, God Cutting Fallen Leaves).

» Bankai Release Action: [Player Choice]

» Bankai Appearance: Her bankai is a reflection of Beetle, in that it looks like a giant beetle. The arm has morphed and grown, wrapping around Beetle like a protective shell. The large monstrous beetle's size is roughly twenty metres in height.

» Bankai Abilities: The most immediate things of note are the shell's impressive durability and can be used to protect her from an attack while her bankai forms itself. The back of the beetle constantly spews out leaves to fill the area while it fights. Overall, the beetle itself is very cool but not the purpose of the bankai.

This giant beetle is more or less a giant distraction while the leaves it spews out are actually covered in tiny little beetles just smaller than the eye can see. Meant to be inhaled or work their way into crevices so that they can devour the target's energy and then explode violently into shrapnel once inside the target and left to build up.

Bankai Weaknesses
Large and Clunky: Being a large bankai, it is as grand as it is clunky. It's not a graceful one to use and will often be cumbersome to utilise. Not great in small, enclosed environments at all.
Slow: Ultimately Beetle's zanpakuto is slower, not only because it's cumbersome and heavy but because it's not even trying to boost its speed output.
Leaves: The leaves & the beetles they conceal are fragile, able to be blown away and kept at a distance. They are particularly weak against elemental attacks that can neutralise them.

END POST | GET EM WHILE THEY'RE HAWT

Request a Zanpakuto Concept
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP  :: GENERAL BOARD :: General Board-
Jump to:  
Visit Counter [Not HIt Counter]
AS OF JANUARY 28TH, 2014

AD