Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Run It Again [Fuuen/Elyss Mk. 2] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Run It Again [Fuuen/Elyss Mk. 2] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Run It Again [Fuuen/Elyss Mk. 2] - Page 4 Empty Re: Run It Again [Fuuen/Elyss Mk. 2]

Mon Jan 13, 2020 8:18 pm

Run It Again [Fuuen/Elyss Mk. 2] - Page 4 37SAr0n

Fuuen

There wasn't a shake of his head this time, but Fuuen still obviously didn't like that swing either, nor the stance she returned to. Still, she was new, she was learning. It would be unfair of him to judge her too harshly... Ah, of course, there went his train of thought. What had he been teaching her again? Studying her stance, the hold she had on her blade...

"Part of the issue comes from the form of your swing, I believe. We will work on that next, but it is more important that we give you an understanding of your basic stance, first."

Once more he moved to her side and made the necessary adjustments to Elyss' stance, noting that they were less off than he would have initially assumed. That presumably meant he had corrected her before... Mm, he was not sure he had been quite this frustrated before at forgetting much of anything. Or perhaps he had. How was he to know? Regardless, when the woman's stance was correct again, he returned to his position.

"Ten more. Correct yourself after each swing, and we will gauge how far you have drifted."

Coding in Template By:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/u1
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Run It Again [Fuuen/Elyss Mk. 2] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Run It Again [Fuuen/Elyss Mk. 2] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Run It Again [Fuuen/Elyss Mk. 2] - Page 4 Empty Re: Run It Again [Fuuen/Elyss Mk. 2]

Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:13 am

ポ ス ト を 開 始

Adjusted yet again. Her frustration with herself is rising, but she understands that this is entirely out of her field of expertise. Simply swinging correctly and getting back into stance in only two tries is an impossibility, even for someone like Elyss. She grumbles lightly to herself holding her head a bit down in deep thought. Focus! Keep your body steady and remember how to conduct yourself. Ten times! She has ten times to do this. She can do this. Focus!

She takes a deep breath raising her arms ever so slightly over her head before bringing her arm down in a swing and quickly brings her arms up perfectly in the correct position, but then, she raises them again and swings. This time, however, she is slightly off, and as she continues swinging, it only gets worse and worse. Fuuen can obviously see that Elyss is getting frustrated with herself after each swing. And, eventually, she does her last one, and as she returns to her stance, she feels like she is completely off. Her feet had shifted at some point, her shoulders are a bit buckled, and her hands are shaking from gripping her handle a bit too tightly.

“Sorry…”

Her voice is a soft mutter as she takes a deep shaky breath calming her rising dissatisfaction. No doubt Fuuen is probably looking at her with a bit of scrutiny now. Always quick to anger she is. And, showing such frustration in a simple practice. Maybe Fuuen will think her too unstable to continue, and that thought just makes her even more peeved at herself. Oh how badly is her desire to throw her sword down and beat her brains against the nearest wall until her doubting voices are silenced.

エンドポスト~

CPK

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Run It Again [Fuuen/Elyss Mk. 2] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Run It Again [Fuuen/Elyss Mk. 2] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:53 pm

Fuuen

"Do not apologize."

Fuuen's voice was more direct than maybe he meant for it to be, and he moved to Elyss' side yet again. Obviously there was a great deal of work to be done, and he could tell even at the shortest glance that she was getting extremely upset with herself. That, however, was a good thing as far as he was concerned. It meant that she cared, and perhaps more importantly, that she recognized where she was failing. His touch was gentler this time as he corrected her stance, and after he had finished, he studied her for a short while.

"That was not especially good, Miss Kishimoto. But you display a rather clear passion for this craft. You want to improve. I will do everything that I can to ensure that you do."

With a smile, he took on a relaxed stance, giving her a very small smile.

"For now, let us call this lesson complete. I do not wish to overload you. Besides, conversation is as important as training to understand one's student."

Coding in Template By:
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Run It Again [Fuuen/Elyss Mk. 2] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Run It Again [Fuuen/Elyss Mk. 2] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:31 am

ポ ス ト を 開 始

Cared? Of course she cares. When doesn’t Elyss ever care? Everything she does, she tries her best with. Why wouldn’t she give anything but all she could to something she wished to achieve? That’s just the way she is with life. Though, the fact that she cares about so much may shroud her vision of what actually matters at time. Sometimes it causes her to overreact to small things like right now, but she’s not as stoic as she used to be. So much has happened that has pushed her feelings outward instead of inward. Times like this are a clear sign of her growth as a person.

Still, it also shows much that she needs to work on. Getting mad over swinging a sword seems ridiculous to her, but it’s what she’s feeling, and she dislikes that feeling. Training isn’t supposed to cause her to feel like this. Fuuen is right in that it wasn’t good, but instead of getting pissy, she should accept his acknowledgement and work to improve. Deep breaths Elyss. Her mind begins quickly trying to reel her in with basic anger management techniques. She soon finds herself breathing slowly and closing her eyes while allowing her tense body to relax. In and out. In and out.

“I understand. I think taking a break is for the best.”

She grimaces a bit before falling down onto the ground sitting and folding her legs deflating quite a bit with an exhausted sigh despite her lack of exertion. Getting mad takes too much energy.

エンドポスト~

CPK

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:13 pm

Fuuen

Fuuen hadn't anticipated that Elyss would just collapse onto the ground like that, but he allowed himself a small smile as she did so, setting down his blade and taking a seat right beside her. If this was the location for their talk, then that would work perfectly well as far as he was concerned. Formality was hardly his biggest worry, regardless.

"Tell me about yourself, Miss Kishimoto. Your life, your friends, your family. Whatever you find most interesting."

Idly, Fuuen pulled a small notebook from the depths of his attire, along with a small pen, and began writing. It was clearly rather involved, as he wrote for quite a while. In truth, he was simply describing the woman before him for the sake of his own memory. Name, appearance, temperament, everything he could think of put into words. The header he had given the page, however, simply read; "Your student."

Coding in Template By:
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:58 am

ポ ス ト を 開 始

Huh? Talk about herself? Well then… Why do so many bother her with such lofty wants? What would be good to hit? What points in her life are worth speaking of? She’s always struggled with her own self-importance. It’s clear she’s searching for something with the way her face scrunches up in thought. Keeping her eyes a bit focused on the little notebook Fuuen produced, she begins unraveling her own biography.

“Well, I wouldn’t call it much of a life to be honest. I’m a Shinigami which means I died at some point when I was a human much like yourself, so I have no little to no real memory of what I was before this. I did however spend a long time in the Rukongai, a place that has a lot of souls living within it. It wasn’t the best life. I was a scoundrel for much of it before being taken in by a nice old couple who owned a Tavern. Eventually, Ulv found me. You know the mayor of this city, yeah? She took me in and trained me, and my life has been a rollercoaster ever since. I’ve met a lot of strong people, people who’ve become important to me. I’ve never had a family, but now, I do. It’s weird. None of us are related, but I would lay my life down for any of them. Though, I’ve been a charitable person my whole life, so laying my life down isn’t that strange to me. It’s not like I haven’t put it on the line before for my beliefs. Well, anyone, I eventually became a Shinigami which came with its own trials and tribulations.”

She stopped and rubbed the back of her head cracking a silly smile with a slightly nervous chuckle.

“Sorry. I can’t really think of anything specific that felt appropriate for this, but I’m not the most interesting person anyway. I don’t live my life to create something stellar for myself. I live so others can become something great. If someone like me can grow and experience so much, then imagine what others could do. That’s what I want, for others to have the chance to grow, learn, and live their life happily. It’s why I fight, yeah…”

She stops and looks away unsure of what else to say about herself. Is there anything else? She doubts it, so she turns her head back and stares at the notebook in Fuuen’s hand. Out of curiosity, she leans a bit closer to see what exactly is being written down. He won’t mind, right?

エンドポスト~

CPK

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jan 18, 2020 2:26 am

Fuuen

"I see..."

Fuuen actually wrote rather quickly as Elyss spoke, taking down every detail of what she said alongside her demeanor as she did so. He knew fully that he would likely forget it otherwise, and given the context of it, he knew that it would be rather remiss of him to let this knowledge pass him by. He did feel bad about not being able to be a more active listener, but as he felt himself forget what he was even writing, only to be reminded by the very header he had put upon the page, he was reassured that this was the most important.

"Oh, please, do not apologize for that, Miss Kishimoto. I think that is a very noble way to live. Your care for others is admirable in a way that I think few others have demonstrated to me."

Noticing that Elyss was curious about the notebook in his hand, Fuuen gave a faintly sad smile as he moved a bit closer to her so she could clearly see the notes he had taken. Indeed, they were rather in-depth about nearly everything he could think of to note regarding Elyss, complete with not only the note that she was his student, but a rather impressively detailed sketch of her.

"I do apologize. In truth, my memory is less than perfect. I quite often forget things, but I would be remiss if I allowed myself to forget you."

Coding in Template By:
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jan 18, 2020 7:57 am

ポ ス ト を 開 始

“Noble? Foolish? Selfless? Unattainable? It’s many things Fuuen.”

That’s a rather bleak statement escaping from between her lips despite the passionate nature she usually exudes. Many are not like her, but many are like her. The big difference is the fact that most understand how foolish such dreams are and settle for something basic and reachable. Elyss has never been one to stay in her lane. Whether the wall before her is too high or too low, she just finds it extremely difficult to set her feelings aside for the betterment of her own life. Her fault? Having faults is not a fault however. It is just simply a part of living, and she is quite the lively woman.

Her head tilts looking within the notebook. Oh. Wow. That’s a nice drawing of her, and there’s so much information. Fuuen must write a lot to be able to do all this so quickly and with such expertise. Though, listening to him, it becomes a bit too obvious why he’s able to do this. He pretty much has to be able to. Huh? So that explains his vacancy a bit. Short term memory? An inability to remember? Maybe it’s his situation as a ghost affecting him. Most Pluses forget everything about their past. Could it be that Fuuen is suffering something similar? Elyss isn’t a genius, but too many things coincide for her even her ignorance to succeed.

“There’s no reason to apologize. To be honest, this is a bit embarrassing. You know, having someone write down so much about me, and even drawing such a nice picture. But, that simply means you care enough about helping me, yeah? So, there’s no reason to feel bad about anything Fuuen.”

She smiles widely as her eyes closed and a hand moved to rub the back of her head in a nonchalant manner.

エンドポスト~

CPK

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jan 18, 2020 1:15 pm

Fuuen

"Nothing is unattainable if you simply put yourself to it, Elyss. I quite believe in you. Passion, earnest effort, these things can overcome any barrier."

Fuuen found himself surprised at Elyss' words of encouragement. Most seemed disinterested at best in his lack of memory, or simply became frustrated with his forgetting of even simple things. At least, so far as he could remember. Such was the nature of his memory, after all, that he knew so many things only in the most abstract of ways. To his knowledge, he had not simply sat and spoken with anyone in a very long while. It was pleasant.

"Well, I hardly mean to have embarrassed you. It would simply be exceptionally unfortunate to let any details be forgotten, wouldn't you agree? If I am to teach you something I hold so dear as my own style, then I wish to know you as well as I am able. My own memory simply will not allow for that, and so this will have to do for now."

Finishing the last of his notes, which included a few about Elyss' very genuine demeanor, Fuuen took a moment or two to sketch out the smiling Elyss as well, to accompany the drawing of her more neutral expression. He did, after all, appreciate nothing more in life than aesthetic.

Coding in Template By:
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 19, 2020 7:07 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

“For such a realist, such an optimistic statement sounds unbecoming of you my dear Fuuen.”

She chuckles lightly before sighing and looks away grumbling a bit about his wording. Leave it to her to think something embarrassing about a completely wholesome and actually sad situation. Fuuen’s skill is just too impressive for her to simply feel anything but flustered that he has captured her image to such a degree. She could feel the small dew of sweat forming under her skin, but that is mostly from the whole day then from this very moment. She has spent a while working her body out in different forms, and mental stimulation doesn't help her one bit.

“Tch. If ya really want to learn a lot, then ya might as well invite me to a date or something. That’s how people do these things, yeah? Something similar to when we were in that stall. Training is for training. Chatting is for chatting, but we can have food too. Your pay of course.”

She chuckles again giving Fuuen a teasing smirk before catching sight of her smile within his notebook. Oh. You can’t be fucking serious? Her eyes flick away as her face blossoms like a wildfire. Fuck. He can draw. Fuck. She’s actually pretty cute. Damn it all straight to Hell.

エンドポスト~

CPK

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum