Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
And it's Hi! Hi! Hey! The Slime is on it's Way! [Private/Ulv] Left_bar_bleue74095/100000And it's Hi! Hi! Hey! The Slime is on it's Way! [Private/Ulv] Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

And it's Hi! Hi! Hey! The Slime is on it's Way! [Private/Ulv] Empty And it's Hi! Hi! Hey! The Slime is on it's Way! [Private/Ulv]

Wed Jan 01, 2020 7:47 am

RIVER SLIME
Minatumi City

Today, today was a rolling kind of day. Every day was usually a bouncing, bobbing, booping sort of day, but not today! Today was for rolling! The little blue slime ball rolled across the side-walk of a sort of busy side-walk. The side-walk had a few other people walking about, maybe glancing at the rolling slime ball, maybe some even staring if they were really interested. More spiritually aware bystanders would note the spiritual energy of the slime ball, dense like an ocean, actually really a lot like an ocean in all manner of aspects, and either go about their day not caring or staying weary. After all, unorthodox appearances with a lot of energy usually meant something bad for most places in the world. But, but, but, but, but,

"BUT"

Oop, shouldn't have shouted. Oops, oops, gotta use your inner-city voice when you're in the city. But, this little slime ball wasn't a bad slime ball. Just a lost slime ball! Where were we? Who knows! All the slime ball knew was that the ground was sometimes wet and therefore delicious. The debris on the floor didn't add any flavour, but the slime ball was sure to try it out. It picked up black-stained chewed up gum, maybe a stick, maybe some spilled coffee, tasted it, and spit it all back out. Actually, not the gum, now was the time to start a new old gum collection. Into the storage it goes, plop!

The river slime didn't spit out the sticks and coffee because it tasted bad. It spit it out after realising, slimes don't normally have tastebuds! So, there's no point in tasting.

And the slime ball, keeps rolling, along.

Oh? That's a pretty large mass of energy. Much larger than the slime's! Who, we wonder, doth that be?

Oh well. If the slime ball and them meet, they meet. If not, then not, but the slime ball had to keep rolling along. Because today was a rolling kind of day.

:copyright: S_E CUSTOM TEMPLATE

And it's Hi! Hi! Hey! The Slime is on it's Way! [Private/Ulv] 8Bvy1N8

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
And it's Hi! Hi! Hey! The Slime is on it's Way! [Private/Ulv] Left_bar_bleue398349/999999And it's Hi! Hi! Hey! The Slime is on it's Way! [Private/Ulv] Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

And it's Hi! Hi! Hey! The Slime is on it's Way! [Private/Ulv] Empty Re: And it's Hi! Hi! Hey! The Slime is on it's Way! [Private/Ulv]

Wed Jan 01, 2020 7:54 am

ULV AUBER | WHITE MASK BUDDHA

Hmmm. There had been a collection of strange visitors to her harbour, of all shapes, sizes, creeds and colours. Though she had to admit, that this currently street-sweeping slime, was one of the strangest things she had ever met. There was that one blob creature thing that ate everything but that was grotesquely humanoid and had infinite, instantaneous shape-shifting to boot. This thing, was just a talking blob of whatever it was.

"Hi" Ulv said, appearing in front of the slime with a sudden moment that brought her from the vantage point atop her building to down here in a moment. "You uh...umm...yea, I'm completely lost as to what to say. I have never met anything remotely like you" she would crouch down and gently prod the blob to make sure she wasn't secretly drunk. "You ok?"

FLAME OF HOPE | END POST

Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
And it's Hi! Hi! Hey! The Slime is on it's Way! [Private/Ulv] Left_bar_bleue74095/100000And it's Hi! Hi! Hey! The Slime is on it's Way! [Private/Ulv] Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

And it's Hi! Hi! Hey! The Slime is on it's Way! [Private/Ulv] Empty Re: And it's Hi! Hi! Hey! The Slime is on it's Way! [Private/Ulv]

Wed Jan 01, 2020 8:12 am

RIVER SLIME
Minatumi City

"EEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKYHGGHYYAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

WHAT??!?! How absolutely, how very absolutely terrifying!!! Someone just abruptly appeared before the river slime, hardly announced! In fearful reaction, the slime ball recoiled and rolled twenty paces backwards at mach speed. Once the distance was created, the slime ball reasssed its surroundings and took to comprehend the situation. And once it did.

"EEEEEEEKKKKBLWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH"

Enormous amounts of water poured out from the slime, flooding from one sidewalk all the way to the other side. In human terms, the slime ball pissed itself. Or maybe puked, based off the noise it made? Let's go with both.

Wait, no! Delicious water!!! River Slime regained itself and, pulled out of its stupor, hastily sucked all the puke/piss-water back into itself. Water was a precious resource, after all. It was available all over the place, but the more, the better! In the process of both flooding and consuming all the water on the street, the slime ball inadvertently cleaned the whole street. It was squeaky clean, and as an added benefit, all the old, blackened gum from the street and sidewalk went from plaguing the city with its filth, to being added to the slime ball's new gum collection. Score!!

"Ah, ah, ah, muchachos sorry, sorry sorry sorry sorry."

The slime ball was just a slime ball, so it was hard to tell, but it tried its best to motion a bow. In reality, the slime ball just bounced in place.

"Uh, uh, to answer yourrrrr questionnnnnn, I am a slime! A very proud, very good, very very slime! H-hello! And no, I am not ok, I just said, I am a slime! What's an ok--is that an insult? I-I-I, I don't appreciate that! I do not!"

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
And it's Hi! Hi! Hey! The Slime is on it's Way! [Private/Ulv] Left_bar_bleue398349/999999And it's Hi! Hi! Hey! The Slime is on it's Way! [Private/Ulv] Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Wed Jan 01, 2020 8:23 am

"Hmm"

Ulv watched the situation with slight confusion and possible arousal. It was hard to tell with Ulv, she was an enigma wrapped in a riddle wrapped in a tank top. Though, if nothing else, he worked well as a street cleaner. Place was looking lemony fresh after he dissolved and then resolved from the shock of Ulv appearing. Hell of a set of lungs as well, for a guy that didn't have any lungs. Unless he was like Sonny and had his organs on the inside or something.

"A slime. Right. 'Ok' is a state of being. It is where nothing is going wrong but there isn't anything decidedly right. It is the middle of the road, emotionally. Right now, I am ok. Mostly because there is a slime cleaning my city" Ulv explained basic vernacular and then looked up for afew moments, scanned the horizon, and back down at the slime.

"So. Were you born as a slime, or did you turn into one as a result of a deal with a powerful goddess in a different dimension to get a new grasp on life after you died?"

FLAME OF HOPE | END POST

Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 01, 2020 8:39 am

RIVER SLIME
Minatumi City

Oh, oh, uh-huh, that makes sense. Maybe. Ok. Ok was a state of being. Ok was, just, being ok...

OK.

The slime ball entered a brief state of enlightened meditation, the energy within it swirling about violently, then calmly, then circulating in a balanced state of harmonious tidal chaos. And then, from its meditative state, the slime rreturned to reality.

"I have decided! I have decided, and assessed myself, and to answer your question better, I know what to say now!"

The slime inhaled, though it had no lungs to inhale with.

"I am, in fact, NOT OK. I do not believe I have EVER been OK. I am the one who walks the road less traveled, never in the middle, but actually erally far off the middle! Usually I don't even walk, let alone on the road! I traverse, I hike, I BOUNCE. BUT, today, I ROLL."

Truly, being OK was not for a slime. Slime business was never OK, and it never would be. It's a tough world out there, a slime eat slime world. Goddamn.

"Also, more importantly, I am not ok because there is never not something going wrong. It's a tough world out there, a slime eat slime world. Goddamn."

What a poet, this slime ball was.

"How was I born? Well, that is a long, storied, terrible journey, and I rremember every second of it. Here's where it all started:

Spoiler:

And that's my story of how I am become slime, destroyer of sidewalk gum. Actually, now that I think about it, your guess about a goddess bringing me to life is not very far off at all! WOW! How did you get such a good guess?!"

Of course, Ulv was free to interrupt the slime ball's story telling whenever, but unless she did, river slime was sure to continue telling its own story.

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 01, 2020 8:56 am

Not ok at all. It was a slime eat slime world. Which, wasvery lucky for him considering he was the only slime in the world. He? She? It? Quetizalotical? She made that last one up but it was for a purpose. And then, wow. Gods, wow. The Slime could talk. Ulv was trying to listen but sort of just zoned out part way through and drooled a bit before he finished talking and she snapped back to reality.

"An excellent story, Mr Slime. I guessed because your life is very similar to this series called 'That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime'. I am a lot older than I look, and I saw it like, 2018 or something. Back when human culture was interesting. Still, have you ever thought about ways to grow a body? Are you even interested in that? Or content to stay a slime?"

FLAME OF HOPE | END POST

Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 01, 2020 9:02 am

RIVER SLIME
Minatumi City

"Mister?"

Mister... Hm... Mister, mister... yes... yes? No. The slime remembered, mister meant male. The slime was not... uh... what sex was the slime? Yes? Yes sex, please. No, wrong sex. Like mister--wrong sex. Maybe?

"No, I don't know if I think I am certain as to whether or not I am sure if I am Mr. Slime. Should I be Mr. Slime? Reincarnated into a slime? I am not reincarnated, no! Non non baguette, mademoiselle, I am my own being, a being that is not OK."

How reassuring. The slime had a strong sense of self, and part of that self was not being another self--only theirself. Himself? What should the slime ball be, hmmm....

"Grow a body? What on earth do you mean, Ulv? I have a body! This is my body! Is this body not sufficient? Should I have a different body?! Oh no, is there a body beyond this?! Ulv, I am very much not 'OK' now, what do I do??? How do I get a body? I can't be the only slime without a body, or else I'll get bullied! By the full-bodied, very bodacious and bouncy slimes! I'm just a rolling slime right now, you have to help me, Ulv! You must!!"

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 01, 2020 9:15 am

"Not a Mister. Ok, that is fine. Oodas Slime. Oodas meaning 'A being of indefinite understanding'. I think it fits you, no? You may have noticed thereare few other slimes in the world like you. I dare say you are unique in this world" Ulv told Slime, sitting down on the ground so she was 'face' level with Slime before carrying on talking. Slime seemed to be panicking that it was a slimy gelatinous being rather than having a 'full-bodied, very bodacious and bouncy' body. So this was her goal. Help the not ok slime.

"As for growing a body, you may also have realised there is a general shape for humans. Bipedal, with skin, bones, and muscles. As for how to get one...there is a power called Man-Beast Metamorph, and you sound like you used a variant of Tai Chi in your past life so you might be able to do it. Do you, drink water or just absorb through your body?"

FLAME OF HOPE | END POST

Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 01, 2020 9:28 am

Oodas Slime
River Slime, Minatumi City

Oodas. Oooooodas. OodaAaaaaas. Ooh ooh aah aah ss ss.

"Fantastic! I am Oodas Slime! Last name Slime, first name Oodas, what a terrific name!"

As wide of a smile as a slime could have was plastered on Oodas's nonexistent face. What a joyous, momentous occasion!

"Ulv, I am still not 'ok', but that is not a bad thing this time! Nothing is wrong--well, there are still things wrong in the world, like famine, war, poverty, all sorts of bad things--but none of those things have anything to do with me! Instead, I am very pleased, for I am Oodas. Oodas the Pleased, you may address me as. Thank you, thank you so so SO much!"

Oodas rolled towards Ulv and extended a very small appendage from its slime ball body as if to shake hands.

"Of course I am unique, Ulv! I am the only Oodas in the world, surely. There is no other Oodas the Pleased Slime out there, of that I am certain."

The slime ball faced the now sitting Ulv, very comfortable with the woman's presence, a far cry from their first moments together. It listened intently to what she was saying.

"Yes, yes, yes, of course, a human has a general shape. I do not know the general shape by heart, but I can learn and find out! Please, Ulv, let me eat you! Don't worry, I don't have a person collection, and I don't think you qualify as old sidewalk gum, so I promise I will spit you out. I've never broken a promise, because I have never made one before! O-oh, uh, Man-Beast Metamorphosis?"

Man-Beast Metamorph? Does that mean Oodas is either man or beast? Both? Does that mean the slime ball was indeed in fact male this whole time? Oohh, what an embarrassing moment! What a conundrum! Oodas's face went so blue, it looked like the colour of the sea reflecting the sky!

"Uhhhhhh, Tai Chi, ye--no! Wait, what do you mean?! I had no past life, I am only me, Ulv! Please respect the fact that I am a strong, independent slime who don't need no past life to be me. I am just me, nothing else! But anyways, I absorb water. Well, I drink it. I drink it through all parts of my being. But everyone does that, right? Not just slimes?"

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 01, 2020 9:46 am

'please Ulv, let me eat you' was a request she has not heard before. Though, Ulv was the hilariously self-named Inferno Vizard Queen. If he tried anything, she could just melt him. So she nodded to him.
"Ok, you can eat me, and then spit me back out, if it helps. But, aside from that, no. People generally drink through their mouths. Here" Ulv would point to her mouth so he could have a physical showcase of what the mouth was.

"As for Tai Chi, it is helpful to create yourself a body. Man-Beast Metamorph is just a name given to the technique in which a none-human entity gains a human shape through cultivation of power. No idea how it would work for you, but assuming you are your Dantian, you could probably drink my Essence Pool and get strong enough to do it with relative immediacy"

FLAME OF HOPE | END POST

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum