Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2421, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Slayer --- Character Of The Year: Yugiri Shihoin --- Romance of the Year: Cyrus and Helle --- Plot Of The Year: Gotei Nobility --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Black on Black --- Social Thread Of The Year: The Sun Sets on Greatness ---
The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» Vestige of Resolve [Private/Wan] [Henrex/Calypso]
New year,  New Companions.   - Page 2 EmptyToday at 11:23 am by Mirja Eeola

» Alvah: Demon of Attrition (Jefferson Shindig)
New year,  New Companions.   - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 8:44 pm by Locke

» Hakuda in High Def
New year,  New Companions.   - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 31, 2021 9:46 pm by Geeky Raven

» Distant Horizons
New year,  New Companions.   - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 31, 2021 9:24 pm by Geeky Raven

» One Step At A Time
New year,  New Companions.   - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 31, 2021 10:06 am by Rawk

» Grasping Futures
New year,  New Companions.   - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 31, 2021 9:51 am by Mirja Eeola

» Trying to Reason with Hurricane Season [Kyo, Elyss]
New year,  New Companions.   - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 31, 2021 9:50 am by Rawk

» Devil's Palace [Algos/Santa]
New year,  New Companions.   - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2021 4:20 pm by ForgottenMercy

» Underage Drinking (Helle/Reida)
New year,  New Companions.   - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2021 5:39 am by Rawk

» Bleach story RP!
New year,  New Companions.   - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2021 10:38 am by Guest

Top posting users this week
Mirja Eeola
New year,  New Companions.   - Page 2 I_vote_lcapNew year,  New Companions.   - Page 2 I_voting_barNew year,  New Companions.   - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Henrex
New year,  New Companions.   - Page 2 I_vote_lcapNew year,  New Companions.   - Page 2 I_voting_barNew year,  New Companions.   - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 

New year, New Companions.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Iori
Veteran Member
Iori

November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
0/0New year,  New Companions.   - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

New year,  New Companions.   - Page 2 Empty
Subject Post 11PostSubject: Re: New year, New Companions.    New year,  New Companions.   - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2020 8:34 am

VASTIME'S TECHNOMAGE

ASHA

New year,  New Companions.   - Page 2 6EdIfMt

To no surprise, Ulv replied with an ulvian answer. There was no filter with this woman but Asha respected that about her. She seemed to be quite a vigorous woman in the bedroom. Mistress and domination, eh? She would not judge a woman for the way she operated in the bedroom. Asha nodded as she continued to drink her tea and observe the woman.

If she had any interest in women, she would've likely engaged her in a battle of teasing. She was certainly attractive enough. Still, she had essentially learned what she needed and wanted to learn.

Asha was not one to impose on the days of others and since she had already learned of who Ulv was, perhaps they would meet up again and discuss more. Rising from her seat, Asha bowed before the taller woman.

"Honestly, I think I much prefer when you walk around like an amazonian woman, with no clothing. The muscles are a fine touch on a body like your own." Asha playfully placed a finger against Ulv's chest before she walked towards the door.

"I feel honored to have met you today but seeing as we are both busy people, let us meet again soon, shall we?"

With that, Asha would wait for Ulv to open the door. If she did, the ebony-skinned woman would make her return to Vastime.

Coding Altered From: [THEFROST]'s

New year, New Companions.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP  :: REALMS OF THE PH UNIVERSE :: The Living Realm: Earth :: Asia :: Minatumi Harbour :: Minatumi City-
Jump to: