Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Help, I Need Somebody [Vegas, Ulv] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Help, I Need Somebody [Vegas, Ulv] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Help, I Need Somebody [Vegas, Ulv] - Page 3 Empty Re: Help, I Need Somebody [Vegas, Ulv]

Mon Jan 06, 2020 5:56 pm

Help, I Need Somebody [Vegas, Ulv] - Page 3 Wn361XD

Father-Daughter Dance

Alex definitely noticed that, and he felt a bit of tightness in his chest at the flare of energy from Ulv. God, did he have the fuckin flu or something? This was awful.

"Your first birthday? Damn, been looking for me a long time... You just been traveling alone then?"

With a very proud nod, Vegas beamed widely, obviously quite impressed with herself. After all, she made it pretty impressively far all on her own! She had every right to be proud of that!

"Yep! Been all alone, but I've kept on goin'!"

She then turned back to Ulv, seeming confused by that statement.

"I've done pretty well without a job so far, though. I usually just ask people for money, or if that doesn't work I just take the food and run."

There was a quiet laugh from Alex, then as he remembered his own days wandering. Wasn't that something else...

Coding in Template By:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/u1
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Help, I Need Somebody [Vegas, Ulv] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Help, I Need Somebody [Vegas, Ulv] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Help, I Need Somebody [Vegas, Ulv] - Page 3 Empty Re: Help, I Need Somebody [Vegas, Ulv]

Mon Jan 06, 2020 6:04 pm

ULV AUBER | WHITE MASK BUDDHA

"That is a disingenuous lifestyle that will eventually come back to bite you when you do it to the wrong person. When you make yourself an outcast in society by those actions, few care to investigate your problems, which means you can just disappear and nobody will care. People of Saburo are always looking for those kind of girls" Ulv told her. Not to scare her or anything, but her voice did have a subtle hardness to it and a serious tone to make sure that she understood the implications of what could happen.

Getting into the clinic and sorting everything out - being world famous as she was had it's perks after all - she would gesture her head towards the waiting room.
"Come on then. Vegas is part demon so there is slightly more work into it than would be for a normal person, but it's nothing to worry about" Ulv told him, smiling to the two.

STORM REGALIA | END POST

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Help, I Need Somebody [Vegas, Ulv] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Help, I Need Somebody [Vegas, Ulv] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Mon Jan 06, 2020 6:22 pm

Father-Daughter Dance

"Oh. U-uh... Got it."

Vegas wasn't really used to having anything told to her with that much detail, and while she really didn't understand the whole thing 100%, she definitely got the broad message of what Ulv was saying. She plopped down into her seat in the waiting room, idly touching her fingers to one another as she waited.

With no small amount of relief at being able to just sit down and relax again, Alex took a seat right next to Vegas. He watched her play with her hands, curious about what she was even doing, but decided not to ask about it. There were other things he wanted to know.

"So where are you from? What's your mom's name, where's she been at this whole time?"

Honestly, he had a rough idea of the answer. But he really didn't want it to be the answer he got, since he knew it'd just get him upset. And getting upset had felt a whole fucking lot worse lately.

"Oh! I was born in Las Vegas, Ulv said you liked that city a lot! Mom's name is Acrasia. I don't think we had a last name really. I think she's still back there? I'm not sure, I haven't talked to her since I left."

Coding in Template By:
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Help, I Need Somebody [Vegas, Ulv] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Help, I Need Somebody [Vegas, Ulv] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Mon Jan 06, 2020 6:48 pm

"Acrasia? I can ask Inami and Demonica if they have heard of a Demon by that name, but I wouldn't hold your breath. There are a lot of them. Creative name though, for a baby born in Vegas" Ulv exclaimed, her voice slathered with sarcasm and clear dislike for Vegas' mother.

"Doubt she is still there though. Vegas got evacuated a few months ago because some Hollows attacked it. Stupid fucking reason by stupid fucking people, but Yaksha didn't want my help and the others weren't enough to hold them back, so there isn't much left of Las Vegas these days" Ulv explained. It was pretty clear by this point that as much as Mum claimed Alex didn't want her, Mum didn't want her all the more....

STORM REGALIA | END POST

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 06, 2020 6:56 pm

Father-Daughter Dance

Alex gripped the arm of his chair a bit tightly, having to take a very deep breath to calm down. He was definitely on the same page as Ulv now, and he could feel himself definitely getting angry now. That wasn't good, and sure enough he had another coughing fit not long afterward.

"I wouldn't bother asking, Ulv."

With a frown, Vegas thought about the state of the city she had been named for. Destroyed? Was mom okay? She hoped so...

"Well, I'm sure she's around somewhere. It shouldn't be too hard to find her, right? I found him, after all."

She pointed to Alex, then, seeming very sure in how easy this would be. Alex, for his part, really didn't know how to respond. He'd just get more upset if he had to break it to her, and he felt nothing short of blessed as the nurse came to get their samples. Gave him something else to think about.

Vegas, though, was rather intrigued by the whole process, having never really needed any medical attention before. This was all pretty new to her, and she had a wide-eyed, earnest expression of wonder as she watched the samples be taken.

Coding in Template By:
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:11 pm

"Ohh, we are asking" Ulv replied. The implication behind that was clear. Ulv wouldn't go out into the world to fix every wrong, but when a wrong came to her doorstep and had clearly been manipulated in it's youth and naivety. Then she looked to Vegas and gave her a soft nod.

"Mmhmm. Plus you have Lady Auber, The Inferno Vizard Queen by your side! I am the Absolute Superlord of hide and seek" she exclaimed, haughtily laughing. That title she had made up on the spot back in the Gotei had really stuck with her. She liked it. "We will find your mother and then you get to tell her in detail your journey towards finding your dad. And even tell her that she was wrong about him just leaving you"

STORM REGALIA | END POST

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:20 pm

Father-Daughter Dance

"Well, guess I can't argue with that."

Alex was perfectly fine with Ulv taking up that search. Mostly because, if this girl really was his daughter, he'd be pretty fucking livid that she'd been treated this way. Yet another coughing fit hit him as he got more angry, and he really had to pull himself back in before it subsided. Fuck, this was awful.

"Inferno Vizard Queen? Absolute Superlord??"

It seemed as though Vegas was incredibly awestruck by those very exciting titles, and she looked like a veritable ball of wonder now. Her eyes sparkled with sheer fascination, and she looked at Ulv almost like she was a superhero now.

"Well I'm sure she'll understand! I dunno why she thought that, but I figure it'll be a quick explanation, right?"

Coding in Template By:
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:38 pm

Blazing Amber Raiment | THE BURNING HEART

Help, I Need Somebody [Vegas, Ulv] - Page 3 JCRrxmK

Feeling Vegas' delight, Ulv lost all the tension of her anger and grinned. She was a woman of great emotion, after all, and not really as mature as she liked to make herself out to be. The childish streak she had was considerable, and not something she really tried to hide.
"Mhmm! I am even a Magical Girl, complete with her own transformation sequence and everything" Ulv exclaimed, holding up her fist before spinning and making her Blazing Amber Raiment. She formed it one piece at a time to build maximum excitement and then spreading the wings with a great flourish.

"Behold, the mighty suit of Justice! Bane of the naughty people, beacon of hope; Blazing! Amber! Raiment!!"

Ulv was so in the moment that she completely forgot a Bankai of her level would be something that would redline sensors across the whole dam country. And there was still a war on, so such a thing would provoke a response she'd be very abashed to have to deal with.

Ursa Propano| END POST

Last edited by Mirja Eeola on Tue Jan 07, 2020 10:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jan 07, 2020 12:04 am

Father-Daughter Dance

"Wha-!! That's so cool! You gotta teach me all your tricks and stuff! Mine's not quite as big and fancy but it's pretty good!"

Taking her necklace in her hand, Vegas did a spin of her own, extending her right hand into the sky and pointing dramatically upward, energy definitely coalescing around her now (even if obviously not in the same degree as Ulv).

"Spice up, Sparkle Cayenne!"

With a rather energetic "pop" sound, sort of like a water drop hitting a pond, a quite tremendous red and silver blade appeard in Vegas' hand, as a very exaggerated sailor fuku replaced her clothes, complete with the same color scheme as her sword.

Alex, for his part, just...watched. He was pretty sure Ulv doing that was gonna get the cops here in a sec, but whatever. He had to admit, he liked seeing this kid so excited.

Coding in Template By:
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jan 07, 2020 10:06 am

Blazing Amber Raiment | THE BURNING HEART

Help, I Need Somebody [Vegas, Ulv] - Page 3 JCRrxmK

Well that was very interesting. Though Ulv had taken pains to make sure that hers looked the part, the girl had a a true Henshin form of her own. It was so cool! But, at the same time, she couldn't ignore the one problem that might crop up about this. So, using legendary Ulv Arts, she split her trachea, lungs, and vocals into the left and right sides, and then formed an air tunnel to Alex to ensure that her second sentence - that was spoken at the same time as the first - remained a secret to the girl, as not to interrupt her enthusiasm.

"That is so cool! We should totally gather a group of people and be the Sparkle Witches! Evil of the world beware, we come for you!"
//
"There is a very high chance that she turns out to be yours. You should start thinking what you are going to say to Nelliel about this"

Ursa Propano| END POST

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum