Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Why Am I Here? [Ulv, Abalia] Left_bar_bleue16000/1Why Am I Here? [Ulv, Abalia] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Why Am I Here? [Ulv, Abalia] Empty Why Am I Here? [Ulv, Abalia]

Sat Jan 11, 2020 1:11 pm

Why Am I Here? [Ulv, Abalia] FfUhy9b

Abalia Kyoraku-Hayden

In most instances of an intense release of energy, Abalia would have had every defense force in the city scrambled as quickly as possible, and had the civilians evacuated to every underground bunker. However, this particular energy was something that she had made sure they had on the record. She knew fully that it was not actually a threat, but it was something that was quite exceptionally worth her attention. So she made her way to the epicenter of the release, what appeared to be an everyday clinic in the city. Why was Ulv here? Well, she didn't know. But she would find out. Opening the door to said clinic, Abalia maintained a stony demeanor as she came face to face with her oldest friend.

"I suspect I need not tell you why I am here, Ulv."

She simply stood with her arms crossed, rather obviously expecting a very good explanation for a release of that caliber in the middle of the city. Otherwise, she would most definitely be just a tad irritated with Ulv. Well...perhaps that was an understatement. Or an overstatement, for that matter. It depended on the specifics.

[center]Coding in Template By:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/u1
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Why Am I Here? [Ulv, Abalia] Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Why Am I Here? [Ulv, Abalia] Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Why Am I Here? [Ulv, Abalia] Empty Re: Why Am I Here? [Ulv, Abalia]

Sat Jan 11, 2020 1:30 pm

ULV AUBER | WHITE MASK BUDDHA

Well. That was a big damn oops. So while Alex and Vegas went off to do their father and daughter stuff, Ulv stayed behind because she knew what was coming. And indeed, she did come. So Ulv looked at her and scratched her head sheepishly, nodding to Abalia's question.

"Y...yea. I'm sorry about that, I just got a little caught up...and sort of forgot where that form actually comes from. See, some girl came to me in Minatumi and said she was looking for her father. A bit of conversation, and it turns out said father is Alex. So we come here, there is a talk, transpires her mother had abandoned her pretty much at birth - she is a half-demon, rapid maturity - under the guise of telling her to go find her father.

So, to get off the dreary topic, I told her we would find her mother. Since she is still under the impression mum cares. I told her that I was the Super Overlord of hide and seek, and she got really enthusiastic about that title, so I got caught up in her enthusiasm and so I brought out my magical girl transformation. Without, at all thinking that it was a Bankai form enpowered by my Tulpa..."

STORM REGALIA | END POST

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Why Am I Here? [Ulv, Abalia] Left_bar_bleue16000/1Why Am I Here? [Ulv, Abalia] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Sat Jan 11, 2020 2:04 pm

Abalia Kyoraku-Hayden

Well, that was a far longer explanation than Abalia necessarily expected. But, she supposed, it was at least better than what she might have anticipated. Mulling over that whole explanation for a few fractions of a second, Abalia eventually uncrossed her arms, nodding to Ulv and gesturing for her to follow. She then turned on her heel and left the clinic, simply assuming that Ulv would follow.

"I will let this issue go, then, given the circumstances. Tell me more about this girl. I take it from your tone that Alex was not aware of the girl, then? He certainly has not mentioned her before. What is her name, by the by?"

Despite her cold exterior, the care that Abalia always had toward children was something she never chose to hide. It was one of the few things about her that always seemed more human than the rest, and she was certainly never going to suppress it.

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Why Am I Here? [Ulv, Abalia] Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Why Am I Here? [Ulv, Abalia] Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Sat Jan 11, 2020 2:27 pm

Well, that was good. Ulv wasn't getting arrested. Admittedly, the only way to arrest Ulv if she didn't want to be arrested was to have Hayden fight her, and that would probably turn the City Of Somalia into the Crater Of Somalia, so it was a good job besides. Following Abalia out of the clinic, she looked at her and gave a soft grin when asked about her name.
"Yea. I am thinking Alex had a nice night with Vegas' mother, and then went on in the morning. Neither was interested in anything more than that, but then she got pregnant. And clearly didn't want her. But, as for the name, there is an amusing thing about that.

See, she was born in Las Vegas, so Alex feels calling her Vegas is too lazy. No creativity. So, instead, he is going to call her Alex. Because that is super creative and unique and fitting for a girl like her"

STORM REGALIA | END POST

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jan 11, 2020 3:50 pm

Abalia Kyoraku-Hayden

Abalia simply listened to Ulv as she spoke, walking casually with no particular destination in mind. She was strictly on duty simply by keeping an eye on Ulv, after all.

"Well, that does sound quite like something he would do, yes. But I suspect in his mind that he did not think of it as being lacking name. Knowing him, he found it quite meaningful. You know how proud he is."

Of course, there was no absolute proof of that one way or the other, but Abalia was someone who considered herself rather exceptional at reading others. Considering the amount of times she had seen Alex have difficulty sharing even basic things in life, and the pride with which he carried himself, she suspected he thought it quite meaningful to give the girl his name.

Or, perhaps, he simply didn't see the issue. Either one was possible. Abalia would rule out neither.

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jan 11, 2020 4:00 pm

Ulv thought on Abalia's commentary for a few moments and couldn't help but nod at the idea of it. While it seemed pretty drab on the surface, there was more to it than met the eye. Like a Transformer. Of course, that got her onto thinking about how cool Transformers were, and then that Vastime had Transformers, except not sentient talking ones but still. She had to be dragged back to the present by Hvit kicking her in the brain.

"Mmm! You, make a good point, yea. I never thought of it that way" She admitted, and then looked about. "So, where are we going? I got a cute Kajira outfit back at home if you are going to turn me into your slavegirl to keep me out of trouble"

STORM REGALIA | END POST

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jan 11, 2020 4:44 pm

Abalia Kyoraku-Hayden

"I would appreciate if you did not wear that."

There was no further comment on that particular train of thought from Abalia, considering she didn't see any need to give it more attention. Instead, she simply shrugged in response to Ulv's question, walking roughly toward one of the lovely little parks the city had. She did enjoy these relatively serene places in an otherwise bustling city.

"Can friends not simply walk together? I was under the impression that was par for the course. Walking, talking together about their lives. Is that not normal?"

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jan 11, 2020 6:05 pm

"It's like you don't appreciate my wardrobe or something. But then, you are the woman who turned up for your own Bachelorette party in that outfit" Ulv shook her head, remembering that. It still kind of pissed her off for Abalia not to dress up for such an important moment. She never really complained because she knew the girl, but still.

"And yea, friends can simply walk together. But you did just take me out of the hospital after I've probably put half the country on alert, and didn't say anything about just going for a walk. So a girl worries that there is an underground dungeon where you take the mask off and show off the fact that you are a super sadist dominatrix. Admittedly something I could give you some tips on. There is still that video on the internet I nearly got fired for by in the...fluffy wolf days"

STORM REGALIA | END POST

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jan 11, 2020 7:03 pm

Abalia Kyoraku-Hayden

"It was casual attire, Ulv. I think a woman can be forgiven for simply having an unremarkable sense of fashion, hm?"

Abalia took the hint of exasperation in stride, considering she knew how Ulv was. The two were simply quite opposite in their approaches to life.

"No, I have no such tendencies. Between you and I, I think that Desmond might be pleased that I did. But, here we are. In truth, I wished to speak with you about myself for a brief while. My life, motherhood, the many feelings and the weight behind those things. There has been so little time to even think on them for myself."

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jan 11, 2020 7:14 pm

"It wasn't a casual situation, though. Plus I'm just the kind of girl that likes seeing other in nice dresses. Not even sexual, on this front at least. I just, dressing people up" Ulv told her, shrugging gently. It was her thing, not Abalia's. Though she would make a dress for Abalia, if she ever asked.

Then the situation turned serious, and Ulv turned serious as well. As much as she could manage it at least.
"I am not the best woman to be talking about motherhood, both my parents died before I was born, and Mirja never remembered hers because of the slight case of axe-induced amnesia. Never even had a mother figure. But, I can listen to you and offer whatever support I am capable of offering"

STORM REGALIA | END POST

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum