Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» Fatherly Instinct [Radioactive/Alex]
Fragments of Past EmptyToday at 2:33 am by Rawk

» Venomous Contempt [Algos/Cali]
Fragments of Past EmptyToday at 2:14 am by Lillian

» Member of the Year 2019
Fragments of Past EmptyToday at 2:00 am by Rawk

» Character of the Year 2019
Fragments of Past EmptyToday at 1:58 am by Rawk

» Character Plot of the Year 2019
Fragments of Past EmptyToday at 1:56 am by Rawk

» Character Progression of the Year 2019
Fragments of Past EmptyToday at 1:52 am by Rawk

» Social Thread of the Year 2019
Fragments of Past EmptyToday at 1:49 am by Rawk

» Fight Thread of the Year 2019
Fragments of Past EmptyToday at 1:45 am by Rawk

» l'Aurore de la Félicité Universelle [Ulv/Julian]
Fragments of Past EmptyToday at 1:20 am by Rawk

» Over working is Working
Fragments of Past EmptyToday at 12:53 am by Rawk

Top posters
THEFROST
Fragments of Past I_vote_lcapFragments of Past I_voting_barFragments of Past I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Fragments of Past I_vote_lcapFragments of Past I_voting_barFragments of Past I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Mirja Eeola
Forsaken Crow
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Shizuo
Statistics
We have 2729 registered users
The newest registered user is Onyx Quill

Our users have posted a total of 133585 messages in 20157 subjects

Fragments of Past

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Forsaken Crow
Forsaken Crow

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Fragments of Past Left_bar_bleue815500/9999999Fragments of Past Empty_bar_bleue  (815500/9999999)
Tiers:

Fragments of Past Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Fragments of Past   Fragments of Past EmptySat Jan 11, 2020 9:30 pm

Blood Kuchiki

Takehiko Kuchiki
おだ たつや

Takehiko sent a message to Shin, letting him know where to meet. This hill was where they once performed executions on criminals. His Aunt Rukia brought here and his uncle thought it a fine place for a home. A place watching over the Seireitei from above. Prepared to act on a moment's notice or incentive. That was once the Unabara family. One a noble family that fell from grace because one man decided to burn his legacy. Yet he didn't hold anything towards his uncle now. No hatred or questions or why since they mattered little. It was all a transparent pointless conversation. Everything was pointless in the end when it came down to it. It wasn't like he could just recover bits from here. He'd been here before this occasion as well. It was a place excellent for training and open. It's spaces and realities far removed from things. Takehiko's power had weakened and he knew it himself. He'd been attending the academy now. Brushing up and developing his skills further. His zanjutsu had improved so too did it over his zanpakuto.

If only be a fraction of the amount he desired. He came here to train to recapture something lost to him. An innocence was perhaps taken by the Flame of Resolve.
His flames didn't flicker that brightly before that. But now they didn't burn or ignite even a little within him. No, his world was a gray and colorless thing. Nothing held meaning to him, not getting to the top rank in his studies. Nothing matters or felt important. He tried to care about things to connect to them. But now he'd come away feeling a bit emptier than before. His eyes glanced down at his hand and his zanpakuto. Training would begin soon and so would growth and development. He no longer had Akuma, but what did it matter? He'd lost something that was something. He didn't know how to describe it if Akuma was important or not. He just didn't know or care enough to try anymore. Sullen maybe but his soul seemed a bit more empty now. The loss of Akuma was a different transition for the Kuchiki.

Experienced Member
Shinryu

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Fragments of Past Left_bar_bleue30000/99999Fragments of Past Empty_bar_bleue  (30000/99999)
Tiers:

Fragments of Past Empty
Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Fragments of Past   Fragments of Past EmptyTue Jan 14, 2020 9:23 pm

Fragments of Past JCRrxmK

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

And the followup meeting was set into motion. As Shin arrived, a bunch of things immediately peaked into his mind. He knew Takki wasn't great at controlling his spiritual pressure so, when he arrived and didn't even feel a tiny bit of the Hollow pressure from before, he raised an eyebrow at this as he stood in front of him, bemused by the situation. "Well now, it seems you've gone and returned in worse shape than before. I've seen rock bottom and you're pretty close to it, aren't you? No matter. First things first: Did you magically learn to suppress your spiritual pressure or did you find a magical way to render a Hollow out of yourself? Rhetorical." Shin stated with a shrug as he shook his head. He was infinitely curious to how he did this but, it sadly had to wait. This kid was now in a worse place than before but had one thing to go from now: Less to focus on.

"Well, you need to experience the more direct form of learning to control your abilities. My current estimation is that, either you, your zanpakutou, or both don't trust each others abilities for some reason or another. That's what caused you to rip yourself apart before. I hate to make you the third wheel in this as it's an annoying way to hold a conversation but, for the time being the only answers I want to hear are from Chi. She will understand what I'm saying a lot better than you will, after all." Shin stated in a nonchalant matter. Doing the same training when this kid regressed in power would be a death sentence. He needed to take advantage of this kid's unique Zanpakutou in order to help him get in the right direction. "Alright, on a scale of one to ten with ten being the best, how would you rate Takki's ability to control the little bit of power you have given him? How often does he try to communicate with you? Why do you suspect that here is a lack of trust within you two? And last but certainly not least, what would you do if I told you we could remedy all that simply by inverting who is control of what until you are both on the same page?" Shin stated, using Takki as a direct medium towards Chi. Shin, before going any further, needed to gather this important information.

Template By: [THEFROST]

Forsaken Crow

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Fragments of Past Left_bar_bleue815500/9999999Fragments of Past Empty_bar_bleue  (815500/9999999)
Tiers:

Fragments of Past Empty
Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: Fragments of Past   Fragments of Past EmptyTue Jan 14, 2020 9:51 pm

Blood Kuchiki

Takehiko Kuchiki
おだ たつや

His eyes had shifted colors and it was true. Most of his energy had been sapped in that. His voice came out a monotone. Not in its traditional way or sense. His eyes looked over Shin carefully. "Yeah, Ulv burned him out of me." It was a simple and matter of fact sentence. Takehiko couldn't contain him and the choice was given. Burn him or become something else. Betray his uncle's faith and trust and at the time. He cared enough to make that choice. As Shin spoke a voice began forming. A distaste upon her lips as she looked at him. Being called that inferior wretched name. Oh, that made her blood boil so to speak. "Tell this fool, to call me right. Chi no Miru is an insult to us." Her voice held disdain as she hated that name. Takehiko's mistaken name had pissed her off. "She says, her name is Mizugameza no Jijitsu and Chi no Miru is an insult. " She spoke with fire he spoke without such things. As he listened to his question. Inward she walked around him slowly. Her digits softly running along his frame.

"Raw..unrefined yet..Four for his first question. Our dialogue has only just begun, so I suspect little. As for trust, that's simply no person drinks poison and forgets foolish man. They remember who poisoned them, trust is something gained. Give me time to..work it out of his little..self. I would be skeptical of any solution..until I've seen it personally." Takehiko had to narrate this entire thing. Showing a sign of a four just how untapped her power was. But Takehiko spoke now. "She said trust isn't expected when a poisoner is in your hand. When they push venom in do you trust them? She said she's going to work on requiring it. And she said skeptically until it's seen." His monotone didn't expose the emotion she showed. But he did his part and made sure of that much. It was a different sort of trial. But one he didn't mind adapting too. Takehiko's power was cut if only some by it.

But perhaps this wasn't going to end as smoothly as last time. Wait didn't last time end poorly? He tried to remember and think about it. How did he feel standing at this place? Did he care about anything aside from the training? No in his soul he felt it was a tedious and meaningless thing. Only the training mattered now, everything else was unimportant.

Experienced Member
Shinryu

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Fragments of Past Left_bar_bleue30000/99999Fragments of Past Empty_bar_bleue  (30000/99999)
Tiers:

Fragments of Past Empty
Subject Post 4PostSubject: Re: Fragments of Past   Fragments of Past EmptyTue Jan 21, 2020 9:51 pm

Fragments of Past JCRrxmK

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

So that was her new name. Or actual name. Interesting, Shin decided to just put that info in his brain for the moment as something more pressing occurred. To explain something that was complex to accomplish without complete understanding from all parties would be a bit of a windhall. With this in mind, he pulled out a few spicy candies and popped them in his mouth. "Well, there is a simple explanation and a long explanation. The simple explanation is you use each other as resistance. As for the specifics and thorough explanation, well, here it is." Shin said as he observed him for a moment and then sighed. "The primary reason you two do not trust each other or rely on each other is because of a massive disparity between your power and control and his power and control. My guess is, anytime he uses your abilities, he drains himself dry or rips all his blood vessels to oblivion. There are two reasons this is happening. The first is simple: Baka-san over here is both too weak in pure spiritual pressure and has too little control over it to handle it without it causing overflow. The other issue however, is the bare minimum that you are able to administer too him, is not finely tuned enough to compensate for his gross lack of ability. The long way to do this is to just go at it everyday. This, is a much quicker but much more intense and severe method. Severe in that, if mistakes or slacking off happens, he'll most likely die. So going forward, he needs to know this is a full commitment once he's made the decision."

Shin painted out this first bit of information towards the two of them with a clear and direct explanation. They would need to understand this bit of information before even processing the specifics. That and, Shin assumed that at least one of them was an idiot so he needed to make the information clear to them both on equal terms. "Alright, as I mentioned before, you act as resistance towards each other. To be specific, Mezugameza-san will be acting as a universal, constant resistance by constantly using her abilities to put a weighted force into Baka-san's entire circulatory network. And the only way that pressure will ease, is if he constantly applies an equal or greater spiritual pressure through his entire body. This type of training in that essence, is where the full commitment comes into play. If you slack off Baka-san, Mezugameza can inadvertently destroy you. And to be specific, you will most likely be unable to do basic functions once she starts and will only regain them upon matching the resistance. Moving, eating, breathing, blinking, keeping your own heart beating will cease any moment you stop, let alone complex actions or combat. You will do this every moment you are awake and conscious. Over time, it will get easier. Then, she will increase resistance. You both should discuss this before making a decision." Shin gave out the important information. Now it was up to them what happened next.

Template By: [THEFROST]

Forsaken Crow

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fragments of Past Empty
Subject Post 5PostSubject: Re: Fragments of Past   Fragments of Past EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 12:54 pm

Blood Kuchiki

Takehiko Kuchiki
おだ たつや

So they weren't matching one another in terms of output. Takehiko inhaled a breath preparing himself. He knew the answer was obvious to just do it. Life-threatening and on the line was all he knew. She within him gave a smile observing the willingness. To sacrifice and fight his way through it all. Pain and agony were acceptable prices to pay for growth. He'd sacrifice anything for the Kuchiki name and house. Takehiko had a resolve that few others could match. He constantly fought and clawed his way upwards from the void. He'd become a Vice-Captain and earned many distinguishing marks of services. He'd worked harder then most people would imagine. She applied her resistance to him now, the first sensation he noticed. Was his breathing as he released his spiritual pressure. Still too weak to match her as he began to feel it. A pain encroaching throughout his body around each muscle. It ached like something he'd not experienced before. His lungs didn't fill with air as he began focusing more.

Spiritual pressure going up to match her enough to allow breathing. It was both heavy and somehow the hardest breath he took. It was so strange a sensation to feel her pressure him more. Takehiko's mouth had liquid dripping from it as he wiped it away. His chest rising and falling quickly as he found the sweet spot. Matching her pressure to allow functions through his body. Slowly he began to rise back up from the ground. It was a strange feeling in his blood and the vessels inside of him. Takehiko couldn't refer to it as much else outside of that. Closing and opening his hands he tried to get a feel. It was a different sensation just like her powers. She seemed pleased thus far with the progress. So he didn't die at stage one and a half. That was a good sign thus far in his growth. But he couldn't rest on his laurels as Captain Shin was unlikely to allow that. It was something that he needed to contain himself for. Takehiko tried to get a feeling for his body now. The movements inside his muscles felt tight.

His body was going to need some work going forward. But he had a hunch that Shin wouldn't stop here. It was a dangerous training for any moment he let up. He could feel that familiar danger encroaching on him. The loss of air and even life from his body. It was something that seemed to him very important. By applying this she was starving his body. But only by matching her he was opening the way for functions. But the problem was the difficulty that went into this field. Takehiko's eyes felt heavy from doing this. But a constant matching of the pressure was needed. She seemed to be enjoying herself very much for this process. That was good for her, but for him, it was like a noose. Tightening around his neck from her powers. He had a lot to learn about his zanpakuto and her powers within. That was a fact he began to realize more and more keenly.

Fragments of Past
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: REALMS OF THE PH UNIVERSE :: The Soul Society :: Seireitei :: Home of the Unabara-
Jump to: