Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Character Of The Year Alex Vaugrenard --- Character Progression Of The Year: Elyss Kishimoto --- Character Plot Of The Year: Abalia Kyoraku-Hayden --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Close Enough --- Social Thread Of The Year: My Heart, in All its Pieces, Will Forever Love You ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» Shuuhei Yamada [Vizard -- Finished]
Fatherly Instinct [Radioactive/Alex]  - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 6:49 pm by Shuuhei Yamada

» Broken Causes, New Dreams
Fatherly Instinct [Radioactive/Alex]  - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 5:56 pm by Hastur

» World's Salvation
Fatherly Instinct [Radioactive/Alex]  - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 12:23 am by Guest

» Are you Asleep (Open)
Fatherly Instinct [Radioactive/Alex]  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 6:30 pm by RIkku Shin

» Kill Your Heroes -- Jcink Premium
Fatherly Instinct [Radioactive/Alex]  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 5:56 pm by Guest

» Broken Bridges, Renewed Steel
Fatherly Instinct [Radioactive/Alex]  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 5:55 pm by Hastur

» Graceful and Grateful(Hime/Hanako)
Fatherly Instinct [Radioactive/Alex]  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 5:41 am by Ame no ko

» Naruto Chaos Seed
Fatherly Instinct [Radioactive/Alex]  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 1:45 am by Guest

» Rikku Shin
Fatherly Instinct [Radioactive/Alex]  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 12:08 am by Shizuo

» Halcyon(Hime/Elyss)
Fatherly Instinct [Radioactive/Alex]  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 8:48 pm by Siegharty

Top posters
THEFROST
Fatherly Instinct [Radioactive/Alex]  - Page 3 I_vote_lcapFatherly Instinct [Radioactive/Alex]  - Page 3 I_voting_barFatherly Instinct [Radioactive/Alex]  - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Fatherly Instinct [Radioactive/Alex]  - Page 3 I_vote_lcapFatherly Instinct [Radioactive/Alex]  - Page 3 I_voting_barFatherly Instinct [Radioactive/Alex]  - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Mirja Eeola
Hydræ
Hastur
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Shizuo
Statistics
We have 2768 registered users
The newest registered user is Shuuhei Yamada

Our users have posted a total of 137167 messages in 20513 subjects

Fatherly Instinct [Radioactive/Alex]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Fatherly Instinct [Radioactive/Alex]  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Fatherly Instinct [Radioactive/Alex]  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Fatherly Instinct [Radioactive/Alex]  - Page 3 Empty
Subject Post 21PostSubject: Re: Fatherly Instinct [Radioactive/Alex]    Fatherly Instinct [Radioactive/Alex]  - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 23, 2020 2:57 pm

Fatherly Instinct [Radioactive/Alex]  - Page 3 6EdIfMt

Song: n/a - Artist: N/A

This guy needed help. The minute that he uttered out that his girlfriend was an Arrancar, it all made sense to Radioactive. While he certainly wasn't a medical expert by any stretch of the imagination, even the most common knowledge in the human world knew of different infections, viruses, parasites and other illnesses which can come from spending too much extended time around a hollow for some people. So, it made sense why the male was suffering so much.

"Oi, you are strong to last this long. You are definitely a man worth investing in for that."

There was no uncertainty heard in the voice of Radioactive as he spoke that truth out loud. A sense of respect flowed within him for having endured this pain on his own for as long as he did.

"Alright, take him away. We are going to make sure he is up to fighting form."

With a single motion of his arm, the four medical staff members around him had placed Alex in a stretcher and started making their way toward a medical base further down the mountain. It is there where Alex could get stabilized, have his body evaluated and a treatment plan put in place to manage all of his ailments.

So, with that decided, Radioactive merely followed in pursuit and hoped the best as this guy was a fighter and had balls of steel to still make a living in that state. He'd live.

(OOC Note: in your next post, we can just have a time skip to the next day or so. That way Alex can recover and then have time for the NPC's to evaluate him in the background to make it easier to progress the thread.)

Fatherly Instinct [Radioactive/Alex]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: REALMS OF THE PH UNIVERSE :: The Living Realm: Earth :: Europe :: Modern Russia [NEUTRAL ZONE]-
Jump to:  
Visit Counter [Not HIt Counter]
AS OF JANUARY 28TH, 2014

AD