Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Just Smiles [Vegas, Nelliel] Left_bar_bleue16000/1Just Smiles [Vegas, Nelliel] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Just Smiles [Vegas, Nelliel] Empty Just Smiles [Vegas, Nelliel]

Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:53 am

Just Smiles [Vegas, Nelliel] PG2guMf

Vegas

It was quiet in the Tundra today, and the only sound other than the bustle of the city outside was the whistling of a young girl. She sat in one of the booths playing with her fingers, watching out the window as she kept up her little tune. It wasn't anything too complicated, but it was hard to tell whether it was a happy song or a sad one. Maybe something in the middle...

Why was Vegas here today, though? Well, dad wanted her to spend some time with his girlfriend. That made sense to her, they were a couple after all, and if she was gonna be part of the family, then obviously she should meet her. What was her name again? Something with an N... Ah, man she'd already forgotten that??? That was no good, not at all! Hadn't she written it down? Scrambling to find the note she'd been given, Vegas quickly patted down all of her pockets. Oh, geez, she just wanted to find it before dad's girlfriend came downstairs...

Coding in Template By:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/u1
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Just Smiles [Vegas, Nelliel] Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Just Smiles [Vegas, Nelliel] Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Just Smiles [Vegas, Nelliel] Empty Re: Just Smiles [Vegas, Nelliel]

Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:37 am

FORMER TERCERA ESPADA

NELLIEL TU ODELSCHWANCK

Just Smiles [Vegas, Nelliel] 6EdIfMt

It was a quiet day, not much was happening and Nelliel was left waiting for the arrival of the girl she was meant to meet. She had been told that she was called Vegas which she found a little strange, after he lost one Vegas another one came into his life but it was surely only a coincidence.

When she heard someone arrive Nel was quick to come down and size her up, looking over her before speaking with more confidence in her voice than she expected there to be.

"Hiii Vegas. I'm Nel~"

She didn't know whether or not she should hug her or shake her hand and so she defaulted to her natural way and gave her a big hug.
Coding Altered From: [THEFROST]'s

Just Smiles [Vegas, Nelliel] Gamma_Signature
Just Smiles [Vegas, Nelliel] CHARACTER_LISTJust Smiles [Vegas, Nelliel] GRAPHICS_THREADJust Smiles [Vegas, Nelliel] TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Just Smiles [Vegas, Nelliel] Left_bar_bleue16000/1Just Smiles [Vegas, Nelliel] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:54 am

Vegas

Oh! Vegas had gotten so caught up in looking through her pockets that she hadn't even noticed Nel actually come down, oh geez... Quickly pulling her hands out of her pockets, Vegas was actually extremely surprised by the hug she got, but upon getting it she smiled pretty wide. A hug! That was good! Returning the hug rather energetically, Vegas hummed happily to herself.

"Nel! Gotcha, okay, I can remember that!"

Honestly, she wasn't really gonna let go of Nel until Nel let go first. Vegas didn't get a lot of hugs, but she definitely really liked them. It was a good first impression for sure.

Coding in Template By:
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Just Smiles [Vegas, Nelliel] Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Just Smiles [Vegas, Nelliel] Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:38 pm

FORMER TERCERA ESPADA

NELLIEL TU ODELSCHWANCK

After a reasonably long hug where neither of them actually wanted to be the first to let go Nel eventually took the initiative to pull away and look at her thoughtfully. She had to entertain this not so small girl somehow and that raised the question.

"So what did you want to do today Vegas?"

Just Smiles [Vegas, Nelliel] CHARACTER_LISTJust Smiles [Vegas, Nelliel] GRAPHICS_THREADJust Smiles [Vegas, Nelliel] TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:56 pm

Vegas

"Ummm... Wellllll, I didn't really have anything in mind. Dad said you're super nice though, so I thought it'd be fun to talk? There's a really pretty park I found around here, we could go there? Oh! And we should get lunch, I haven't eaten today yet."

Any thought that came to Vegas' mind just sort of spilled out, considering she didn't really have any filter or reason why she would have learned to keep a lid on it. Still, Nel did seem nice! She gave good hugs, so Vegas was totally, definitely gonna remember that.

Coding in Template By:
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:56 am

FORMER TERCERA ESPADA

NELLIEL TU ODELSCHWANCK

Nel looked thoughtful as everything was presented, she was very open with her thoughts and she liked that. It was better than someone that was very reclusive and not willing to be honest. So she nodded at the suggestion and grabbed Vegas' hand.

"We should go get some food then~ Then go walk around a bit and maybe go to a park."

With that said all that was left was to leave the house and drag her along with a skip in her step, trying not to go too fast for her.

"So what have you done? Where have you been? Tell me all about yourself~"

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:22 pm

Vegas

Vegas kept up pretty well, a big smile on her face at the handholding. This was nice! She liked this, definitely. Any worries she might have had just melted right away, now thoroughly and totally convinced that, yes, dad's girlfriend was the best and very very nice.

"That sounds good! Ummmmmmm... What have I done... Well, I walked around a lot, asked a lotta people if they'd met dad. Um... Oh, I got to ride on a boat a couple times! That was super fun, I liked that. I think I've been all over the world, I really liked Japan though, it's super pretty. Have you ever been?"

There was an almost expectant look in Vegas' eyes as she looked to Nel, waiting for an answer with a smile. It was just a genuine question, but there was a rather apparent hope that Nel would agree with her appraisal.

Coding in Template By:

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum