Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
Top posters
THEFROST
Milora's Zampakuto: Osukipa I_vote_lcapMilora's Zampakuto: Osukipa I_voting_barMilora's Zampakuto: Osukipa I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Milora's Zampakuto: Osukipa I_vote_lcapMilora's Zampakuto: Osukipa I_voting_barMilora's Zampakuto: Osukipa I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Mirja Eeola
Forsaken Crow
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Shizuo
Statistics
We have 2729 registered users
The newest registered user is Onyx Quill

Our users have posted a total of 133576 messages in 20151 subjects

Milora's Zampakuto: Osukipa

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gazingas
Gazingas

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Milora's Zampakuto: Osukipa Left_bar_bleue0/0Milora's Zampakuto: Osukipa Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Milora's Zampakuto: Osukipa Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Milora's Zampakuto: Osukipa   Milora's Zampakuto: Osukipa EmptyWed Jan 15, 2020 12:05 am

» Zanpakutô Name: Oathkeeper ( English ) / Osukipa ( Japanese )

» Zanpakutô Spirit Appearance: Oathkeeper resembles a 5'9 human with fox ears and a tail. Its clothing consists of silver armour with a thin layer of blue clothing around the elbo, knee, waist, neck, and hands. She can usually be seen wielding the blade itself and hovers above most objects about 15cm from the floor. Her facial features are fairly standard as she has black hair that reaches to her chest and back, as well as her right eye being golden with a blue X as the iris, and her left eye a standard black. Hey accessories are straight-forward; black glasses, earrings in the shape of crescent moons, and two leather belts ( one around her waist the other going across her chest ) with the blade sheath around her back.

» Inner World: The inner world is an endless sky with no visible surface. When emotions are positive, it's lit-up, and when it's negative, the sky is dimmed.

» Sealed Zanpakutô Appearance: https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/west-marches/images/b/b5/Ambellina.jpg/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/340?cb=20170622013351
Back to top Go down
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy
Mirja Eeola

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Milora's Zampakuto: Osukipa Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Milora's Zampakuto: Osukipa Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Milora's Zampakuto: Osukipa Empty
Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Milora's Zampakuto: Osukipa   Milora's Zampakuto: Osukipa EmptyWed Jan 15, 2020 1:42 pm

[mod]User has left the site, archiving[/mod]
Back to top Go down

Milora's Zampakuto: Osukipa
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: GENERAL BOARD :: Archive :: Mass Archival [2018] :: RP Info Section-
Jump to: