Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Character Of The Year Alex Vaugrenard --- Character Progression Of The Year: Elyss Kishimoto --- Character Plot Of The Year: Abalia Kyoraku-Hayden --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Close Enough --- Social Thread Of The Year: My Heart, in All its Pieces, Will Forever Love You ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» The Crow Claims
The Essentials of Combat. [Elyss/Magnolia/Open] - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 10:24 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Gurien Iramasha
The Essentials of Combat. [Elyss/Magnolia/Open] - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 3:10 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Broken, Bloody Despair.
The Essentials of Combat. [Elyss/Magnolia/Open] - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 9:41 am by Zigismund

» Aim true, ye vengeful (ikiya/ulv)
The Essentials of Combat. [Elyss/Magnolia/Open] - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2020 8:12 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Church Of Melancholy [Saiko/WW4 Event] [Milan, Italy]
The Essentials of Combat. [Elyss/Magnolia/Open] - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2020 4:44 pm by THEFROST

» A Day at the Dojo [Carter/Hana]
The Essentials of Combat. [Elyss/Magnolia/Open] - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2020 11:16 am by Ame no ko

» What Good is a Crane?![Carter/Wan]
The Essentials of Combat. [Elyss/Magnolia/Open] - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2020 9:08 pm by Carter

» Nice to meet you!
The Essentials of Combat. [Elyss/Magnolia/Open] - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2020 11:48 am by Mikasas

» A Time to Act [Carter/Ninisianna]
The Essentials of Combat. [Elyss/Magnolia/Open] - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2020 5:27 pm by Rawk

» The Legacy Claims [IMPORTANT FOR FACECLAIMS]
The Essentials of Combat. [Elyss/Magnolia/Open] - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 21, 2020 8:34 pm by THEFROST

Top posters
THEFROST
The Essentials of Combat. [Elyss/Magnolia/Open] - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe Essentials of Combat. [Elyss/Magnolia/Open] - Page 3 I_voting_barThe Essentials of Combat. [Elyss/Magnolia/Open] - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
JJ
The Essentials of Combat. [Elyss/Magnolia/Open] - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe Essentials of Combat. [Elyss/Magnolia/Open] - Page 3 I_voting_barThe Essentials of Combat. [Elyss/Magnolia/Open] - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Mirja Eeola
Forsaken Crow
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Shizuo
Statistics
We have 2744 registered users
The newest registered user is Nantaro Aru

Our users have posted a total of 135643 messages in 20343 subjects

The Essentials of Combat. [Elyss/Magnolia/Open]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Shizuo
Gremlin
Shizuo

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Essentials of Combat. [Elyss/Magnolia/Open] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue59000/99999The Essentials of Combat. [Elyss/Magnolia/Open] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

The Essentials of Combat. [Elyss/Magnolia/Open] - Page 3 Empty
Subject Post 21PostSubject: Re: The Essentials of Combat. [Elyss/Magnolia/Open]   The Essentials of Combat. [Elyss/Magnolia/Open] - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2020 3:50 pm

Magnolia Everfrost

Song: UNKNOWN - Artist: UNKNOWN - Words: 310

While Magnolia wasn’t brilliant when it came to deducing things about others, her intrinsic knowledge on body refinement, and conditioning was definitely top notch, something that had of course come from decades of self exploration, and discovery. Due to this aformentioned fact, it wasn’t particularly hard for magnolia to utilize that knowledge to watch for the minute tells an individual would typically have when they were nearing the limit of their physical capabilities; a faint grimace, persistent muscles twitches, perspiration. These things let Magnolia glean a feasible “range” of which the training would actually be effective. In this cause though, she decided to stop once Elyss started to exhibit these signs merely holding the pressure as it was.

”Magpie, aren’t you being a tad too spartan on the girl? You just beat her up, and now you’re straining her bruised and battered muscles further.”

Like always, her partner in crime, Raijin, weighed in. His rich and deep timbre rumbling in the forefront of her mindscape as she was slowly counting in her head backwards from one hundred. Each number spanned approximately two seconds, and she made sure to maintain the exact same amount of force during the entirety of the ordeal.

“ I set my expectations based on the amount of drive to improve I see. This girl wants to become strong, so why should I coddle her when there are more efficient avenues for her to gain reliable power? “

Magnolia responded dryly to Raijin, her eyes twinkling faintly as she exhaled slowly, allowing her strength to slowly abate, lowering it bit by bit rather than all at once so that elyss’s muscles wouldn’t lurch unexpectedly when the titanic force bearing down upon them just randomly vanished. As the strength pressing down on her lessened Magnolia’s words echoed softly right next to her ear, her tonation purely instructional.

”This is called horse stance. It will help you immensely with strengthening your core, your sense of balance, and your legs. We just did it for three-hundred breaths of time. I would recommend doing this stance each day with weights for this particular period of time. “

Magnolia then removed her hands from elyss’s shoulders. Her eyes studying the woman slowly before she asked in a soft tone.

”How are you feeling? Are you ready to do some stretches, or do you want to go into learning hakuda forms? “

Magnolia left it up to elyss if she wished to continue their training or leave it for another day. For now she waited for her students' answer.

Coding BY: [THEFROST]

[/quote]

The Essentials of Combat. [Elyss/Magnolia/Open]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: REALMS OF THE PH UNIVERSE :: The Soul Society :: Seireitei :: The Gotei United-
Jump to:  
Visit Counter [Not HIt Counter]
AS OF JANUARY 28TH, 2014

AD