Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Character Progression of the Year Nominations 2019 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Character Progression of the Year Nominations 2019 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Character Progression of the Year Nominations 2019 Empty Character Progression of the Year Nominations 2019

Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:25 am

Mountain View

★ OTY VOTES ★

★ What the hell are OTY's? Well, my friend, that is pretty simple! Towards the end OR beginning of the year (depending on when staff can be assed!), we usually host Of The Year Nomination and Finals.

In this event, we go back from the past year of 2019 and attempt to pick out different types of finalist to compete for OTY Finals from the nomination list. These can range from Thread Of The Year, Character Of The Year and etc.

So, in this thread, you'll be tasked with picking whom you think deserves the OTY by nominating them.

Please try to avoid nominating the same person/thread/character if they have already been nominated. Please.

★ OTY RULES★

You can only vote for one member!
Make sure to state the name of the person you are nominating
This contest has a week before it will be closed by a staff member.
Try to think about your vote a little before aimlessly casting it.
If someone is already nominated, try to nominate someone else.
DO NOT NOMINATE YOURSELF

★ OTY PRIZES ★

First Place: The person who wins first place in Character Progression of the Year will receive one wish of their choosing by staff. We have full rights to deny it, so find something within reason. This can be anything from a board made tier upgrade for a character, skill upgrade or whatever. The catch is that you'll have to pitch it well enough for us to do it.

Second Place: The person who wins runner up will get an honorary mention in the Of The Month/Winners

Third Place: The person who comes in 3rd will get an honorary mention.

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Character Progression of the Year Nominations 2019 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Character Progression of the Year Nominations 2019 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Character Progression of the Year Nominations 2019 Empty Re: Character Progression of the Year Nominations 2019

Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:43 am
Character: Shunsui Kyoraku
Player: Absentee
You know, after much internal debate. I am going to nominate Shunsui for character progression of the year even though the member that plays him is no longer here. I nominate Shunsui for the following reasons; his ascension to Captain-Commander and friendship with Ibiki, his efforts and proactivity for the Gotei United's wellbeing in World War 4 and finally his growth into parenthood through adoption of Abalia as his daughter as well as all that.

Canons are a hard thing to make work on PH, a hard thing to develop as well due to the fine line between betraying the character's core concept and RPing a very shallow character but Absentee gave depth to Shunsui without losing the character in anyway.

Character Progression of the Year Nominations 2019 Gamma_Signature
Character Progression of the Year Nominations 2019 CHARACTER_LISTCharacter Progression of the Year Nominations 2019 GRAPHICS_THREADCharacter Progression of the Year Nominations 2019 TIMELINE_THREAD
Anonymous

Character Progression of the Year Nominations 2019 Empty Re: Character Progression of the Year Nominations 2019

Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:01 am
I'm going to throw my nod to Laskt. And the character Laskt, development has been good. And he's handling threads with them exceptionally well.
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Character Progression of the Year Nominations 2019 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Character Progression of the Year Nominations 2019 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:11 pm
I'mma nominate Sieg's character Elyss.

From what i've seen, threads with her have been pretty great, and she's grown a lot from just some redhead with part of Mirja's soul in her. She deserves some recognition for her growth. Plus Sieg has literally been putting out so many posts on her that it's hard to keep up, great effort dude!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum