Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Monsters & Wanders [Radiaoctive/Micaiah]  Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Monsters & Wanders [Radiaoctive/Micaiah]  Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Monsters & Wanders [Radiaoctive/Micaiah]  Empty Monsters & Wanders [Radiaoctive/Micaiah]

Fri Jan 17, 2020 1:54 pm

Monsters & Wanders [Radiaoctive/Micaiah]  6EdIfMt

Song: Medicine Bottle Artist: Red HOuse Painters

Cold. Very cold. Everything was cold. The winter air just kept making everything so fucking cold. Snow dropped from the heavens and on to this open field. Yet, it is in this frigid atmosphere that the nuclear giant known as Radioactive sought to train in solitude. And, instead of something colossal and destructive, the male felt internal training was the best route.

Hence, the barechested man sat in front of two grey tombstones as rays of golden light bled from out of his body into the air around him. As his tattered, unkempt mess of blonde hair blew against the breeze; his lone gold eye stared at these graves with a rigid intensity.

And it was for good reason.

If one was even remotely aware of spiritual energy, they could sense a great well of power churning in an ever so unsteady pattern within Radioactive. To him? It almost felt as if the sun itself existed in his heart and its toxic rays of damning light were ready to scorch this earth until nothing but charred remains were left. As this cluster of power within his soul was responding to great distress.

"I'm finding courage, Chinchuro. I'm facing the pain for you. But....it still hurts without you."

Those barren words uttered his mouth as the man continued to gaze at the tombstone. Rather than let these motions and feelings devour him whole and make him into a monster, Radioactive wanted to acknowledge them and identify that which sought to make his powers unstable. So, he carried on:

"I'm...lonely without you. Very lonely. I just want to hold you in my arms....but I can't."

And as those pangs of his heart started to have a chance to express themselves in his solitude, a slight drip of a tear escaped his only eye. There was great pain bleeding within himself, yet the male still remained stoic in his expression. He needed to in order to read over these conflicting sensations as his body groaned in pain.

"And...I don't want to move on from you, but I may need to. I just...don't know how, dear..."

When that thought was acknowledged, the male took a hard exhale of breath before letting the snow chill his body. Sitting with these feelings was key to not allowing his inner world to be made compromised. It is why his power soon started to decline, relax and come to a steady ease as he merely sat in silence. That's...all he could really do.

Monsters & Wanders [Radiaoctive/Micaiah]  WVMWLOu
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Monsters & Wanders [Radiaoctive/Micaiah]  Left_bar_bleue74095/100000Monsters & Wanders [Radiaoctive/Micaiah]  Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Monsters & Wanders [Radiaoctive/Micaiah]  Empty Re: Monsters & Wanders [Radiaoctive/Micaiah]

Tue Jan 21, 2020 12:14 am

MICAIAH KHSESH | WANDERER OF WORLDS

Normal. Very normal. The temperature was so normal. The winter air just didn't really pose much of a problem. The snow dropping from the heavens had Micaiah unperturbed. She preferred really warm climates on account of where she came from, and Vicara had many deserts in it. But, after spending the past week walking around the northern lands sight-seeing and seeking, the wanderer was wholly adapted to the frozen atmosphere. Enough that she changed out of the warmth of her thick armours, and back into the traditional Vicaran garb.

At some point in her travels, Micaiah found herself completely lost. There were methods to travel across the lands quickly, but part of sight-seeing involved walking on your own two feet. The best views were trekked to, of course. The best views were also often so far out of the beaten paths, that it was no wonder the girl couldn't grasp the surroundings. The option to go back, or even use teleportation was on the table, at Maujuda's efforts. Unfortunately, that also required admitting to the demon sword that she was wrong, and death by the wayside was preferable. Touketsu knows she wouldn't hear the end of it; her sword was just that kind of person, the type to bring up one mistake anytime they were advising you.

"Stop here, Micaiah."

"Fuck off, I'm not lost."

"Quit your babbling, child. Sense it for yourself. East of here, there's someone you should meet."

Micaiah rolled her eyes, but as long as it wasn't the direction back onto the beaten path--wherein which Maujuda would be correct, and Micaiah would be incorrect--then she didn't mind heeding the "Wise-ass King". The girl focused on her surroundings and the spiritual energies around her. She recognised a couple animals going by, but they were all fleeing westward. Once she directed her senses to the east, she realised what Maujuda was talking about.

They were still far from the location, it was more than just a couple kilometres outward, but the sheer depths and magnitude of that well of energy was honestly incomprehensible. Micaiah had heard of beings possessing unfathomable amounts of energy, and deep in her memories she recalled her life as Shurpa, where she had met face to face entities such as Touketsu, Ravan--bless his soul and rest in piece--and even Death at direct connection to him. But, those were just memories of a past life. This was the first time in this lifetime she felt something like this. Thankfully, it seemed controlled, but she could tell that core to its nature, this energy was wild.

"Dude, I'm not going there. I'm like 200 years too ea--"

"Too late."

A portal formed beneath Micaiah's feet, and she dropped through."

The exit portal was a couple feet off the ground, and she landed in a most uncomfortable position. Her legs were on opposite sides of a tombstone, so when she dropped, the top jutted straight to her crotch. Micaiah could only scream out in pain,

"FUCK!!"

SAMSARA CHILD | END POST

Monsters & Wanders [Radiaoctive/Micaiah]  8Bvy1N8

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Monsters & Wanders [Radiaoctive/Micaiah]  Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Monsters & Wanders [Radiaoctive/Micaiah]  Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Monsters & Wanders [Radiaoctive/Micaiah]  Empty Re: Monsters & Wanders [Radiaoctive/Micaiah]

Sat Jan 25, 2020 12:34 pm

Luckily for the fellow blondie, Radioactive was in a controlled state of mind. So, when her sloppy crotch was thrown out all across his beloved wife's tombstone, there wasn't much of a reaction to be had besides a questionable raise of the eyebrow. It certainly didn't seem like there was any danger since his power seemed to become more subdued as he started to bring himself back to reality.

"Oi, can I help with you something?"

Gruff, rigid and almost tired-like; Radioactive's tone of voice carried a lot of weight. Perhaps it was due to the supernatural nature of his being, but each word seemed to cut through the silence of the air like daggers to otherwise break the ice and get the ball rolling between these two.

"I'm not sure what you call yourself doing, but I'd appreciate it if you get your crotch off my wife and daughter's grave."

If this were an anime scene? Radioactive would be blushing and slapped across the face. Fortunately for him, there was no such reaction. Instead, only the cold stare of indifference flowed across his face as he seemed somewhat out of it. As if his mind was here and other parts somewhere else in his head.

"And quit screaming so much. I could hear you out in the distance. You could wake my beloved back to life with that screeching, woman."

There was no hostility or sarcasm in his voice. It was just a poor attempt to bring humor into a depressive circumstance for him. The problem was, he just wasn't in the mood for it and just wanted to mourn what he lost and figure out how to move on from it. So, he just let out a sigh and gave a contemplative stare to observe what this woman would do next.

Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Monsters & Wanders [Radiaoctive/Micaiah]  Left_bar_bleue74095/100000Monsters & Wanders [Radiaoctive/Micaiah]  Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Sat Jan 25, 2020 4:16 pm

It sure did hurt, having your groin smashed straight into hard stone. Thankfully, she had a good tolerance to pain, and the capacity to act in spite of it. She promptly lifted herself and stepped down from the headstone, still holding her crotch with a bit of a squat and waddle stance. She had great tolerance, but sometimes the squat and grab was like a placebo healing ritual. The soreness was going to linger, but doing this would take away some of that soreness. It was the gravelly voice of the man adjacent to her that brought her out of the ritual.

"Huh? Oh, nah, sorry. Somebody pushed me through a portal, a really silly prank that someone his age shouldn't be doing."

She gave stern looks to the sword at her hip, sheathed and now completely silent for some reason. The guy's voice, though... it sounded nothing like Ravan's. But, it kind of sounded like Ravan's. Maybe in the spirit of its words. Like it came from a place that's done some shit, that's made him extremely jaded beyond all belief. That was definitely the case, considering Micaiah just fell atop the tombstone of his family. Ouch.

"Oh, fuck me, that's.... sorry about that. I didn't... Yeah, sorry."

Wow, that got... heavy. Micaiah felt compelled to make a comment about the screeching, as it to take what he said seriously and act scared that a zombie might rise from the grave, but--that just seemed too inappropriate. Man, what a difficult spot they're in. The girl never was the type to be good with situations like this. She could only try to, well, be supportive? She didn't know the guy, or anything about him, but it sounded like the right thing to do. Much worse would just be walking away, at the very least.

Micaiah walked over to the guy and sat down next to him, assuming nothing would prevent her. She tapped on the gourd on her side, and a card appeared in her hand. With a bit of a flick, the card turned into a fur blanket, and she put it around both of them so that they could share. For Micaiah, this wasn't necessary, since she completely adapted to the cold. She didn't know whether the same could be said for the guy, however. If anything, she assumed he was topless as a sort of self-punishment, or a means to make his body feel numb so that his heart could grow numb too. Something like that.

"Uhm... There there... Do you wanna, uh, talk about it?"

Micaiah started patting the guy's back under the blankets in an attempt to comfort him.

SAMSARA CHILD | END POST

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 08, 2020 11:19 am

It did not register in Radioactive's mind the embarrassment that Micaiah was going through at the moment since it was an honest mistake to him. So, he let the woman get herself together before his gold eye shifted its sight back on the woman.

"Oi, accidents happen. No sense in beating the shit out of you for a misunderstanding."

Blunt and to the point, Radioactive felt he could express himself quite directly when needed and he felt he had said all that needed to be spoken of on the subject of the woman's mishap. So, it is why on that note that he then started to observe her more carefully as she walked over to him. Of course, he was internally ready for anything, but it seemed as if the woman was just summoning something. As within a few moments, she pulled a fur blanket out of her gourd and wrapped it around the male.

What protest could Radioactive give, really? It was the middle of winter and he was out here as bare as day enduring the elements. So, when the gesture was done, the male's massive right arm turned around and gave Micaiah a simple pat on the head to otherwise signify his gratitude toward the action.

"Thank you."

After those warm words uttered out of his mouth, the male then paused as he felt he comforting his back. It felt odd for someone to touch him like that, but at the same time, it was so right. So, when he was finished registering that physical sensation, he turned his head back to her and simply uttered the truth:

"I'm in pain. I do not know how to move on from my wife and children's death."

What else was he supposed to say? There were a million things he could have done to ease on into it, but he was in no such mood to be anything but direct. So, he continued:

"I want what is in the past, but I know only the future remains. Tell me: how would you move on? Is it even right to do so?"

Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 20, 2021 7:52 pm

Good god. Do people get the shit beat out of them for mistakes like this? Not that she'd agree, but Micaiah grew pretty spoiled and undisciplined, self-evident in just about everything within her. Getting the shit beat out of you for mistakes was so foreign. Or maybe this was her taking things too literally. Nah, that never happens.

Oh, there it goes. More heavy stuff. Moving on from the death of loved ones, huh? To be entirely frank, Micaiah had absolutely no means of empathising. She just couldn't relate. Death was rampant in Demon World, and it wasn't infrequent that she was confronted with the mortality of herself and others around her. But, as far as she could remember, death was often an escape. A sort of release. It wasn't something to be feared, to feel at a loss with, or even final--though she may have some biases on the subject. It was hard to relate just on the topic of close relationships like a wife and daughter anyways, let alone a sense of losing them.

At the very least, the two of them were in the same boat on something; Micaiah hadn't the slightest idea what to say. She knew a couple options, but what was the right one? The answer the guy wanted to hear, or that would make him feel better, or would help him out with his situation. It made things feel real awkward for her, especially when she couldn't come out with an immediate response. Just the brisk wind and snowfall sprinkling into the area as the only colour to the silence.

"I want what is in the past, but I know only the future remains. Tell me: how would you move on? Is it even right to do so?"

How would she move on from this? Hm. Good question. I guess, the real answer was that she would never move on from it. There was tons of shit she was still struggling to move on from, even after dying once. At the least, she hasn't really given up on trying to find some resolutions. Maybe what could help was a good distraction for him. A good lay always refreshed Micaiah's mind. Then again, they are in front of his dead wife's grave. Maybe just some companionship? But, this guy's all about that married lifestyle, with a kid. Oh--a kid. Maybe she could fill the void like that? But, being a little girl for daddy wasn't ever Micaiah's thing. Maybe there was a middle ground. Like being a little spoon. Something you could do to a romantic partner, but also something you could do for your child. Two birds in one stone, surely the best, most right answer.

So that's exactly what she did. Micaiah stood up and moved the blanket to just cover Radioactive. She took off her gourd and sword and crouched in front of the man. The size difference was humongous. She crawled onto his lap and sat down like a little spoon, pulling the corners of the blanket that hung off his shoulders towards her to insulate the space.

"Well, to be honest, I don't know. I'm not gonna lie and tell you I know how you're feeling, but I do know that some troubles make a mark in the mind for a long, long time. I haven't gotten over plenty of them yet, and I'm still trying. Still looking out for ways. For me, at this point, I'm probably more biding my time, just distracting myself with other stuff until something falls into my lap that'll change me for the better. I've done enough hard work, it's about damn time the world gives back some. I'll just wait until it does that for me."

SAMSARA CHILD | END POST

AB0F30

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Apr 27, 2021 4:37 pm

His single gold stare continued to observe the woman as she proceeded to take residence on his lap. It was a particular feeling which took the man by surprise as his single eye widened for a few seconds. It was indeed odd for a bundle of strangers such of themselves to find each other in such a peculiar and awkward state of affairs. Dropping all of this heaviness on a person he had just met was a tall order for any soul to sit down and digest.

Still, it wasn't bad per se. Touch was something that did manage to calm most beings down. Feeling a person's weight, warmth and smell grounded your senses more often than not. And, if nothing else, he wasn't lost in his own thoughts at this moment as he continued to figure out what he was going to say next to move this state of affairs.

"Distractions, eh?"

That was the only he could muster up before a proper response could be given.

"I'm not a person for distractions, but perhaps you are right in the way of waiting for something to fall into your lap."

There was a gruff chuckle as he then noticed the literal sentiment of his words. Still, that wasn't the point. He had more to say.

"No. I just need to keep taking action forward if I'm to get rid of this bitch of an anchor weighing me in the past."

A gruff exhale of heated breath left the male's nostril before he simmered down somewhat and allowed himself to live in the moment with this strange girl in his lap.

"Hell, since you spoke of waiting for something to fall in your lap, just what the hell would you even want to change you?"

Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Apr 27, 2021 5:51 pm

"Well, shit man. Looks like you got it figured out, what'd you ask me for?"

The words were critical, but Micaiah spoke it out with a light-hearted tone and a brief chuckle afterwards. She even gave a light elbow to his leg as a little tease. To be fair, though, it was just a teensy bit frustrating. Here she was, trying to come up with some good words to hear, when all it really seemed like was that this big guy needed someone to listen, not necessarily to advise.

"What would I want to change me? Well... I dunno, yet."

She wasn't lying. So as to mimic him, Micaiah breathed in boisterously, and exhaled through her nostrils, almost to playfully mock.

"That's kinda why I'm waiting for it to come to me. If I knew what I wanted exactly, I'd go out looking for it! I mean, I'm kind of doing that anyways, but it's a bit aimless to tell you the truth. I just know that I'm not complete yet. Something's missing, sorta empty, in here."

Micaiah gestured to her chest, or maybe her soul.

"It's not like a huge void or anything--I'm no hollow. I mean, I'll survive, but I want to do more than that. I want to live."

When she said the last word, Micaiah even opened her arms up for a wide, flamboyant gesture to really drive home the idea of how grand the sentiment seemed to her. Wide enough, that she even accidentally nicked Radioactive's chin.

"Oops, sorry about that."

Micaiah brought her hands back down, one to pat and caress the spot she accidentally hit, as if that would make it feel better.

SAMSARA CHILD | END POST

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 05, 2021 10:40 am

"Dunno. Perhaps I'm a sad dumbass looking to affirm himself."

There was a gruff chuckle back at what the woman said as he didn't necessarily disagree with it. Still, the tone between them was charitable, so he wasn't particularly offended as blunt banter like that was no skin off his back. Especially for someone as grizzly as he looked. However, for the time being, he needed to listen to his new companion and hear what they wanted for themselves.

As Micaiah started to speak about her desires, it was apparent that the woman wasn't sure what she wanted. Which, in itself, wasn't that bad. Most spirits of this world aren't born knowing what they want unless they are some programmed robotic being. So, he merely placed his hand deeper into her chest; as if there was a warmth flowing into her heart even as she nicked his chin.

"Careful there, you might actually kill me with hits like that."

The tone he used was joking as if the woman knew anything of his history, this man has clearly faced much worse days and assaults even just by judging his scarred body. Still, even he had his sense of humor. It was needed if one was to stay sane in a mad world like this. But that wasn't as important as what he wanted to say when he pressed his hand against her heart.

"But as I was going to say, we don't know jack shit about what we want in this life. The best thing we can do is keep wandering this hellscape until we find people, things, or experiences that make us want to "live" instead of "survive" as you say."

There was then a pause before he looked down at her.

"That is why I joined what was once the Vanguard. Someone named Azure Iramasha fought with me and made me realize I wanted to live and have a higher purpose for my powers. Aimlessly breaking down people did not make me want, so I wanted a new life, a new family and to make my strength and brutish power worth a damn. Do you understand? You have to keep exploring until it finds you."

Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Oct 27, 2021 2:38 pm

"Sad dumbass, huh? Well, I think we're all sad dumbasses every now and then, hehe~."

Micaiah appreciated the warmth of the large man's hand, coupling over her own when she gestured to her soul. But, the fact of the matter still was that Micaiah was a bonafide woman.

"Well now, mister, I'm the kinda gal that prefers to have dinner before dessert. Brave of you to be doing all this in front of these tombs, of all things."

Micaiah's face rose up to look upside down at Radioactive's. He'd be able to see an absolutely devilish, teasing smile on her, as she shook her hips a little.

"Maybe it's cause I'm lookin' at you upside down, but I gotta say, these deep thoughts don't match your face. I dig that."

SAMSARA CHILD | END POST

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum