Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Character Of The Year Alex Vaugrenard --- Character Progression Of The Year: Elyss Kishimoto --- Character Plot Of The Year: Abalia Kyoraku-Hayden --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Close Enough --- Social Thread Of The Year: My Heart, in All its Pieces, Will Forever Love You ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» Takehikio's new Zanpakuto (Done)
Monsters & Wanders [Radiaoctive/Micaiah]  EmptyToday at 2:29 pm by Shizuo

» Rendrag Sirakad *W.I.P*
Monsters & Wanders [Radiaoctive/Micaiah]  EmptyToday at 2:19 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Zetsuei (Finished)
Monsters & Wanders [Radiaoctive/Micaiah]  EmptyToday at 2:00 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Keisuke Mori
Monsters & Wanders [Radiaoctive/Micaiah]  EmptyToday at 1:59 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Broken Fists, Staunch Defense (Elyss/Hanako)
Monsters & Wanders [Radiaoctive/Micaiah]  EmptyToday at 9:41 am by Ame no ko

» Challenging the Standard
Monsters & Wanders [Radiaoctive/Micaiah]  EmptySun Nov 29, 2020 9:12 pm by Hastur

» Advent of Despair. [Semi-Open--ask first]. Inami/Arianda]
Monsters & Wanders [Radiaoctive/Micaiah]  EmptySun Nov 29, 2020 3:26 am by Shizuo

» A Declaration Of Wishes [Vicara Claim Thread]
Monsters & Wanders [Radiaoctive/Micaiah]  EmptySat Nov 28, 2020 1:26 am by Lillian

» One Lump or Two
Monsters & Wanders [Radiaoctive/Micaiah]  EmptyThu Nov 26, 2020 8:20 am by Ame no ko

» Approach
Monsters & Wanders [Radiaoctive/Micaiah]  EmptyThu Nov 26, 2020 1:48 am by Arxfiend

Top posters
THEFROST
Monsters & Wanders [Radiaoctive/Micaiah]  I_vote_lcapMonsters & Wanders [Radiaoctive/Micaiah]  I_voting_barMonsters & Wanders [Radiaoctive/Micaiah]  I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Monsters & Wanders [Radiaoctive/Micaiah]  I_vote_lcapMonsters & Wanders [Radiaoctive/Micaiah]  I_voting_barMonsters & Wanders [Radiaoctive/Micaiah]  I_vote_rcap 
Mirja Eeola
Hydræ
Hastur
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Shizuo
Statistics
We have 2798 registered users
The newest registered user is Zyran

Our users have posted a total of 138487 messages in 20670 subjects

Monsters & Wanders [Radiaoctive/Micaiah]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Monsters & Wanders [Radiaoctive/Micaiah]  Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Monsters & Wanders [Radiaoctive/Micaiah]  Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Monsters & Wanders [Radiaoctive/Micaiah]  Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Monsters & Wanders [Radiaoctive/Micaiah]    Monsters & Wanders [Radiaoctive/Micaiah]  EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 1:54 pm

Monsters & Wanders [Radiaoctive/Micaiah]  6EdIfMt

Song: Medicine Bottle Artist: Red HOuse Painters

Cold. Very cold. Everything was cold. The winter air just kept making everything so fucking cold. Snow dropped from the heavens and on to this open field. Yet, it is in this frigid atmosphere that the nuclear giant known as Radioactive sought to train in solitude. And, instead of something colossal and destructive, the male felt internal training was the best route.

Hence, the barechested man sat in front of two grey tombstones as rays of golden light bled from out of his body into the air around him. As his tattered, unkempt mess of blonde hair blew against the breeze; his lone gold eye stared at these graves with a rigid intensity.

And it was for good reason.

If one was even remotely aware of spiritual energy, they could sense a great well of power churning in an ever so unsteady pattern within Radioactive. To him? It almost felt as if the sun itself existed in his heart and its toxic rays of damning light were ready to scorch this earth until nothing but charred remains were left. As this cluster of power within his soul was responding to great distress.

"I'm finding courage, Chinchuro. I'm facing the pain for you. But....it still hurts without you."

Those barren words uttered his mouth as the man continued to gaze at the tombstone. Rather than let these motions and feelings devour him whole and make him into a monster, Radioactive wanted to acknowledge them and identify that which sought to make his powers unstable. So, he carried on:

"I'm...lonely without you. Very lonely. I just want to hold you in my arms....but I can't."

And as those pangs of his heart started to have a chance to express themselves in his solitude, a slight drip of a tear escaped his only eye. There was great pain bleeding within himself, yet the male still remained stoic in his expression. He needed to in order to read over these conflicting sensations as his body groaned in pain.

"And...I don't want to move on from you, but I may need to. I just...don't know how, dear..."

When that thought was acknowledged, the male took a hard exhale of breath before letting the snow chill his body. Sitting with these feelings was key to not allowing his inner world to be made compromised. It is why his power soon started to decline, relax and come to a steady ease as he merely sat in silence. That's...all he could really do.

Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
Sage

s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Monsters & Wanders [Radiaoctive/Micaiah]  Left_bar_bleue74095/100000Monsters & Wanders [Radiaoctive/Micaiah]  Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Monsters & Wanders [Radiaoctive/Micaiah]    Monsters & Wanders [Radiaoctive/Micaiah]  EmptyTue Jan 21, 2020 12:14 am

MICAIAH KHSESH | WANDERER OF WORLDS

Normal. Very normal. The temperature was so normal. The winter air just didn't really pose much of a problem. The snow dropping from the heavens had Micaiah unperturbed. She preferred really warm climates on account of where she came from, and Vicara had many deserts in it. But, after spending the past week walking around the northern lands sight-seeing and seeking, the wanderer was wholly adapted to the frozen atmosphere. Enough that she changed out of the warmth of her thick armours, and back into the traditional Vicaran garb.

At some point in her travels, Micaiah found herself completely lost. There were methods to travel across the lands quickly, but part of sight-seeing involved walking on your own two feet. The best views were trekked to, of course. The best views were also often so far out of the beaten paths, that it was no wonder the girl couldn't grasp the surroundings. The option to go back, or even use teleportation was on the table, at Maujuda's efforts. Unfortunately, that also required admitting to the demon sword that she was wrong, and death by the wayside was preferable. Touketsu knows she wouldn't hear the end of it; her sword was just that kind of person, the type to bring up one mistake anytime they were advising you.

"Stop here, Micaiah."

"Fuck off, I'm not lost."

"Quit your babbling, child. Sense it for yourself. East of here, there's someone you should meet."

Micaiah rolled her eyes, but as long as it wasn't the direction back onto the beaten path--wherein which Maujuda would be correct, and Micaiah would be incorrect--then she didn't mind heeding the "Wise-ass King". The girl focused on her surroundings and the spiritual energies around her. She recognised a couple animals going by, but they were all fleeing westward. Once she directed her senses to the east, she realised what Maujuda was talking about.

They were still far from the location, it was more than just a couple kilometres outward, but the sheer depths and magnitude of that well of energy was honestly incomprehensible. Micaiah had heard of beings possessing unfathomable amounts of energy, and deep in her memories she recalled her life as Shurpa, where she had met face to face entities such as Touketsu, Ravan--bless his soul and rest in piece--and even Death at direct connection to him. But, those were just memories of a past life. This was the first time in this lifetime she felt something like this. Thankfully, it seemed controlled, but she could tell that core to its nature, this energy was wild.

"Dude, I'm not going there. I'm like 200 years too ea--"

"Too late."

A portal formed beneath Micaiah's feet, and she dropped through."

The exit portal was a couple feet off the ground, and she landed in a most uncomfortable position. Her legs were on opposite sides of a tombstone, so when she dropped, the top jutted straight to her crotch. Micaiah could only scream out in pain,

"FUCK!!"

SAMSARA CHILD | END POST

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:

Back to top Go down
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Monsters & Wanders [Radiaoctive/Micaiah]  Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Monsters & Wanders [Radiaoctive/Micaiah]  Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: Monsters & Wanders [Radiaoctive/Micaiah]    Monsters & Wanders [Radiaoctive/Micaiah]  EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 12:34 pm

Luckily for the fellow blondie, Radioactive was in a controlled state of mind. So, when her sloppy crotch was thrown out all across his beloved wife's tombstone, there wasn't much of a reaction to be had besides a questionable raise of the eyebrow. It certainly didn't seem like there was any danger since his power seemed to become more subdued as he started to bring himself back to reality.

"Oi, can I help with you something?"

Gruff, rigid and almost tired-like; Radioactive's tone of voice carried a lot of weight. Perhaps it was due to the supernatural nature of his being, but each word seemed to cut through the silence of the air like daggers to otherwise break the ice and get the ball rolling between these two.

"I'm not sure what you call yourself doing, but I'd appreciate it if you get your crotch off my wife and daughter's grave."

If this were an anime scene? Radioactive would be blushing and slapped across the face. Fortunately for him, there was no such reaction. Instead, only the cold stare of indifference flowed across his face as he seemed somewhat out of it. As if his mind was here and other parts somewhere else in his head.

"And quit screaming so much. I could hear you out in the distance. You could wake my beloved back to life with that screeching, woman."

There was no hostility or sarcasm in his voice. It was just a poor attempt to bring humor into a depressive circumstance for him. The problem was, he just wasn't in the mood for it and just wanted to mourn what he lost and figure out how to move on from it. So, he just let out a sigh and gave a contemplative stare to observe what this woman would do next.

Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
Sage

s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Monsters & Wanders [Radiaoctive/Micaiah]  Left_bar_bleue74095/100000Monsters & Wanders [Radiaoctive/Micaiah]  Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 4PostSubject: Re: Monsters & Wanders [Radiaoctive/Micaiah]    Monsters & Wanders [Radiaoctive/Micaiah]  EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 4:16 pm

MICAIAH KHSESH | WANDERER OF WORLDS

It sure did hurt, having your groin smashed straight into hard stone. Thankfully, she had a good tolerance to pain, and the capacity to act in spite of it. She promptly lifted herself and stepped down from the headstone, still holding her crotch with a bit of a squat and waddle stance. She had great tolerance, but sometimes the squat and grab was like a placebo healing ritual. The soreness was going to linger, but doing this would take away some of that soreness. It was the gravelly voice of the man adjacent to her that brought her out of the ritual.

"Huh? Oh, nah, sorry. Somebody pushed me through a portal, a really silly prank that someone his age shouldn't be doing."

She gave stern looks to the sword at her hip, sheathed and now completely silent for some reason. The guy's voice, though... it sounded nothing like Ravan's. But, it kind of sounded like Ravan's. Maybe in the spirit of its words. Like it came from a place that's done some shit, that's made him extremely jaded beyond all belief. That was definitely the case, considering Micaiah just fell atop the tombstone of his family. Ouch.

"Oh, fuck me, that's.... sorry about that. I didn't... Yeah, sorry."

Wow, that got... heavy. Micaiah felt compelled to make a comment about the screeching, as it to take what he said seriously and act scared that a zombie might rise from the grave, but--that just seemed too inappropriate. Man, what a difficult spot they're in. The girl never was the type to be good with situations like this. She could only try to, well, be supportive? She didn't know the guy, or anything about him, but it sounded like the right thing to do. Much worse would just be walking away, at the very least.

Micaiah walked over to the guy and sat down next to him, assuming nothing would prevent her. She tapped on the gourd on her side, and a card appeared in her hand. With a bit of a flick, the card turned into a fur blanket, and she put it around both of them so that they could share. For Micaiah, this wasn't necessary, since she completely adapted to the cold. She didn't know whether the same could be said for the guy, however. If anything, she assumed he was topless as a sort of self-punishment, or a means to make his body feel numb so that his heart could grow numb too. Something like that.

"Uhm... There there... Do you wanna, uh, talk about it?"

Micaiah started patting the guy's back under the blankets in an attempt to comfort him.

SAMSARA CHILD | END POST

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:

Back to top Go down
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 5PostSubject: Re: Monsters & Wanders [Radiaoctive/Micaiah]    Monsters & Wanders [Radiaoctive/Micaiah]  EmptySat Feb 08, 2020 11:19 am

It did not register in Radioactive's mind the embarrassment that Micaiah was going through at the moment since it was an honest mistake to him. So, he let the woman get herself together before his gold eye shifted its sight back on the woman.

"Oi, accidents happen. No sense in beating the shit out of you for a misunderstanding."

Blunt and to the point, Radioactive felt he could express himself quite directly when needed and he felt he had said all that needed to be spoken of on the subject of the woman's mishap. So, it is why on that note that he then started to observe her more carefully as she walked over to him. Of course, he was internally ready for anything, but it seemed as if the woman was just summoning something. As within a few moments, she pulled a fur blanket out of her gourd and wrapped it around the male.

What protest could Radioactive give, really? It was the middle of winter and he was out here as bare as day enduring the elements. So, when the gesture was done, the male's massive right arm turned around and gave Micaiah a simple pat on the head to otherwise signify his gratitude toward the action.

"Thank you."

After those warm words uttered out of his mouth, the male then paused as he felt he comforting his back. It felt odd for someone to touch him like that, but at the same time, it was so right. So, when he was finished registering that physical sensation, he turned his head back to her and simply uttered the truth:

"I'm in pain. I do not know how to move on from my wife and children's death."

What else was he supposed to say? There were a million things he could have done to ease on into it, but he was in no such mood to be anything but direct. So, he continued:

"I want what is in the past, but I know only the future remains. Tell me: how would you move on? Is it even right to do so?"

Monsters & Wanders [Radiaoctive/Micaiah]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: REALMS OF THE PH UNIVERSE :: The Living Realm: Earth :: Europe :: Modern Russia [NEUTRAL ZONE]-
Jump to:  
Visit Counter [Not HIt Counter]
AS OF JANUARY 28TH, 2014

AD