Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Strength   - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Strength   - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Strength   - Page 2 Empty Re: Strength

Sun Jan 26, 2020 6:57 am
Strength   - Page 2 Banner-Rio2

Rio Shihoin | Defender of the Family

In her opinion, the man who introduced himself as Hakuyou Shiba was difficult to evaluate. Observing him was easy enough but gauging his emotions was a true challenge.

There was no particular reaction that indicated whether he was disappointed or embarrassed - only solemn acknowledgment as if it were a simple thing to accept in one's life, much the same as he had seemed when she revealed Yamamoto's fate. To be fair, Rio was accustomed to the concept of restraining one's emotion. She, too, never seemed to show much of it when it concerned her family. She had to maintain the image of a mighty protector who would not stand for harm against her family. She could not help but wonder how he felt on the inside. She could not help but wonder...

Was he trying to maintain an image, too?

Rio slowly placed a hand over his own, making sure to not disturb the small dragon. She was hardly offended by him staring off into the distance. There was so much to take in, so much to learn, and a whole entire generation of new captains and commanders. She could not blame him in the slightest. Rather, she offered advice, in much the same way she would to a friend.

"It is not anything to be ashamed of, Hakuyou-san. I understand that everything I have so said far is a lot to take in. If I were in your shoes, I would likely be enduring a maelstrom of emotions right now - and yet you seem to have taken these things in stride."

She continued.

"Even so, there is nothing that indicates that you have to endure the tide alone. For, if the tide of time could not take you, then I am certain you can handle it in stride as well. I am sure there is a family that misses you, a friend or two that still remains and wishes to reminisce on the good times, and so much more. Even I am more than willing to support you on such a path."

Rio gazed towards the man as she finished. Even though she hardly knew the man, her instincts had recognized him as a good man with a good heart.

END POST | Unfaltering Shielder

Last edited by Iori[Chronos] on Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:25 am; edited 3 times in total
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Strength   - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue174500/99999Strength   - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Mon Jan 27, 2020 2:05 am
Strength   - Page 2 Banner-shiba

Hakuyou Shiba | Shinigami of the Silk Road

For a brief moment he tensed up at the hand coming to rest upon his own, as if such a touch was only shared sparingly with the son of the Shiba. His head would turn to face her, surprise on his face hidden behind that stoic facade. A muted emotion which seemed to melt away as he listened to what she said, surely breaking some level of propriety currently. To be this intimate with a strange, to display such a concern and friendship was something almost foreign to the man.

But he offered a small squeeze of his hand, as if accepting what she said. Perhaps this daughter of the Shihouin held some experience in this regard, maybe not his exact situation but the need to be an image. A deep breath was taken as amber eyes softened, the heart of a Shiba shining through this. He'd speak.

"You have offered wise words, Rio-san. To say such things have once again reminded me why I have returned, and that though the tides have changed; there are friends among the waves." He'd reply his voice carrying with confidence, that stoicism remained yet an undertone of.. hope seemed to infected it. If this complete strange could remain optimistic, than he would surely not allow him to fall into dread.

"Of those old friends I may reacquaint myself, I shall call upon Yushiro. I hope that I may forge new bonds, and count you among one of them. If you can but apply your mind half as well as you have now, I believe the Shihouin shall prosper like never before." He'd compliment from the heart, not quite having released there hand yet- perhaps having simply forgot or having been swept up in the moment.

Such was the nature of Shiba men, to act so passionately with their heart upon their sleeve. He awaited to hear what she said, believing that he has made his first friend among this new age.

END POST | SHIBA RESTORATION

Strength   - Page 2 JfH75kA
Strength   - Page 2 H8Tyk70
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:55 am

Every word Rio had uttered was unequivocally sincere. There was no facade, no string of words spoken to fill him with content about his circumstance. There was only this faint idea she possessed of him in her head, but it was enough to trust that he was a good man.

Beyond that strong gaze and intimidating size, there seemed to be someone inside who was hiding - or rather, someone who wished to maintain what he had lost over time.

The Shiba's fall from grace was not one easily forgotten. Rio knew that when nobles were concerned, there was always this image they had to maintain, from the airs of nobility to the grace and to this sense of honor they all had to adhere to in one aspect or another. She did not know why she wished to be so kind to him, but his well-mannered approach and his honorable conduct certainly made things much easier. She wouldn't even deny that in some small part of her mind, she even found him to be a strong and handsome man, teeming with maturity.

Rio could not help but feel yet another blush rise to the surface of her cheeks as he squeezed her hand, holding it gently within her own. It gave her a sense of comfort, of feeling protected. His gaze had softened, and he complimented her for her seemingly wise words. She hadn't really thought much of them when she was speaking. It all came from the heart, from what her mind was telling her to say. That he welcomed her advice with such pleasant emotion, filled her with a sense of pride. Maybe she wasn't as tightly-wound as her sister accused her of, after all...

And, she never let go of his hand. There was a part of her that simply wanted this moment to linger.

"It fills me with pride to know that my words have reminded you of why you should never lose sight of the path. Though the tides may be perilous, so as long as you have those bonds to keep you tethered, you'll never be lost in its waves. Hakuyou Shiba... I feel honored to have met you on this day; honored by your belief in me and excited to see where your path takes you. Perhaps we can assist each other as we reach for our goals..."

Last edited by Iori[Chronos] on Thu Jan 30, 2020 5:28 am; edited 1 time in total
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Strength   - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue174500/99999Strength   - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:57 pm
Strength   - Page 2 Banner-shiba

Hakuyou Shiba | Shinigami of the Silk Road

"I would like that very much, Rio-san."

The man would reply in kind holding some degree of amenability to the idea, having gone so far as to notice the blush now on the young woman's face. It felt nice to know at the very least he still had some charm, even with how long he was gone for. But with that being said he'd offering a ever so brief squeeze of the hand, before beginning to slip his hand from her own. A reminder of this encounter would linger upon his mind as he began to stand, taking a sideways seat on his dragon-broom.

"I believe I can find the rest of the way, inquire upon my residence when I have my affairs sorted. We may yet find our paths crossing again sooner than thought." The man would inform her, allowing her time to reply. Before making an almost yipping sound from his lips, as he dragon let out a small growl before taking off. The wind rushing past him as he seemed to zoom down the street on the dragon- wholly unconcerned with the looks he got.

Riding on a broom was easing, and always a rush for him.

END POST | SHIBA RESTORATION

Strength   - Page 2 JfH75kA
Strength   - Page 2 H8Tyk70
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 30, 2020 5:40 am

As Hakuyou's hand slipped away from her grasp, the unfaltering shielder could not help but feel a hint of disappointment to let go of his hand. She would be in denial to say there wasn't some form of a spark, an attraction towards this man. From his maturity to his strength of mind, and even his gaze, Rio felt as if she wanted to see this man again, learn more about him. As he stood to prepare his ride - or rather using his dragon as his ride - Rio looked on in awe as he started to take off.

"I would like that very much, Hakuyou-san. Please, if there is anything you need assistance with, don't be a stranger!"

Rio stood up to wave him goodbye as he zoomed down the Seireitei. He truly was an interesting man...

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum