Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Character Of The Year Alex Vaugrenard --- Character Progression Of The Year: Elyss Kishimoto --- Character Plot Of The Year: Abalia Kyoraku-Hayden --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Close Enough --- Social Thread Of The Year: My Heart, in All its Pieces, Will Forever Love You ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» Takehikio's new Zanpakuto (Done)
Tis but a scratch - Page 2 EmptyToday at 2:29 pm by Shizuo

» Rendrag Sirakad *W.I.P*
Tis but a scratch - Page 2 EmptyToday at 2:19 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Zetsuei (Finished)
Tis but a scratch - Page 2 EmptyToday at 2:00 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Keisuke Mori
Tis but a scratch - Page 2 EmptyToday at 1:59 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Broken Fists, Staunch Defense (Elyss/Hanako)
Tis but a scratch - Page 2 EmptyToday at 9:41 am by Ame no ko

» Challenging the Standard
Tis but a scratch - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 29, 2020 9:12 pm by Hastur

» Advent of Despair. [Semi-Open--ask first]. Inami/Arianda]
Tis but a scratch - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 29, 2020 3:26 am by Shizuo

» A Declaration Of Wishes [Vicara Claim Thread]
Tis but a scratch - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 28, 2020 1:26 am by Lillian

» One Lump or Two
Tis but a scratch - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2020 8:20 am by Ame no ko

» Approach
Tis but a scratch - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2020 1:48 am by Arxfiend

Top posters
THEFROST
Tis but a scratch - Page 2 I_vote_lcapTis but a scratch - Page 2 I_voting_barTis but a scratch - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Tis but a scratch - Page 2 I_vote_lcapTis but a scratch - Page 2 I_voting_barTis but a scratch - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Mirja Eeola
Hydræ
Hastur
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Shizuo
Statistics
We have 2798 registered users
The newest registered user is Zyran

Our users have posted a total of 138487 messages in 20670 subjects

Tis but a scratch

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy
Mirja Eeola

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tis but a scratch - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Tis but a scratch - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Tis but a scratch - Page 2 Empty
Subject Post 11PostSubject: Re: Tis but a scratch   Tis but a scratch - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2020 6:10 pm

ULV AUBER| WHITE MASK BUDDHA

"Ever read Journey To The West?"

Ulv asked, strange and without elaborating on that question at all. And then, with no further aduo beyond that point, there was a strange sort of pressure. Like heavy jelly, it clung to every part of her body and sort of...licked her. This went on for a few seconds and then they were elsewhere. Even to Keiko's slim spiritual senses, it was easy to sense she had been taking out of the Reishi-rich environment of the Seireitei and brought to the Living World. What Ulv was doing here, was anyone's guess.

FLAME OF HOPE | END POST

Back to top Go down
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
Sage

s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tis but a scratch - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue74095/100000Tis but a scratch - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Tis but a scratch - Page 2 Empty
Subject Post 12PostSubject: Re: Tis but a scratch   Tis but a scratch - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2020 6:15 pm

Kuchiki Keiko

Journey to the West? Keiko heard of it in passing, and the a great amount of content from the book influenced so many things around the world today. It was considered fiction at first, but given how much of the many realms matched up to the story, it was almost certainly an actual historical document.

"I heard of it. Why?'

Then, Ulv... licked her. If Keiko had a tail and whiskers, they'd be straightened out completely in shock. Wh-what? Why? It wasn't even a quickie, it was a slower, and just weird! So weird, Keiko only barely registered the transition out of Soul Society, but given the fact that Keiko had only ever been in Soul Society, she didn't recognise what this transition was.

"Eh? The reishi, what's happening?"

END POST

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:

Back to top Go down

Tis but a scratch
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: REALMS OF THE PH UNIVERSE :: The Soul Society :: Rukongai :: The Kuchiki Family Manor-
Jump to:  
Visit Counter [Not HIt Counter]
AS OF JANUARY 28TH, 2014

AD