Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Princess and Cub - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Princess and Cub - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Princess and Cub - Page 2 Empty Re: Princess and Cub

Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:10 am

ATONEMENT FOR THY SINS

HIME TATSUMIYA

Princess and Cub - Page 2 JCRrxmK

Hime was growing ever fonder of Elyss's company. Her demeanor - even if it seemed exhausted - was polite and even eased Hime's anxiousness towards being lost. The Princess smiled, as she continued walking, step after step, hoping that someone would pop up. She recalled knowing a few people in the seventh division from her time there.

Hime was even fond of how she carried herself and even offered to continue to help her, even in the future. The lost pal comment was especially heartwarming. Nodding softly, Hime would begin to speak in a soft and graceful tone.

"The Seventh division - if it hasn't changed too much - is a wonderful division, and I know they must be honored to have you as one of their members. As far as if we found someone who will tell us... I would very much appreciate that."

Coding Altered From: [THEFROST]'s

Last edited by Iori[Chronos] on Sat Feb 01, 2020 7:30 am; edited 3 times in total
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Princess and Cub - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Princess and Cub - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:43 am

ポ ス ト を 開 始

Wow. Elyss didn’t comment about Hime’s generous words, but that’s the first someone has actually given her a compliment like that. Of course, Arkin and Murasaki had invited and greeted her with open arms into the division, but Hime is the first to ever say such a personal thing to the redhead. Honored? She’s not that special. She doesn’t want to be thought of as special, but for someone to randomly say something like that? There’s little stopping Elyss from feeling a bit subconscious about the situation as her head turns slightly away to keep herself from getting a bit flustered.

“I’m not better than any of the other people in the division. I just do what I can even if others think I’m doing a bit too much. No need to give me such hon-”

Before she could finish her words, she stopped and moved herself bumping into Hime rather ungracefully hoping to force the other to stop and back up a bit. Of course, such an action causes Elyss to brush against Hime’s body in a rather strange way in attempts to pin the other woman to the wall a bit while looking a bit spooked.

“Hey. Hey. I just saw someone around that corner we were passing. Like I said, I’ll go ask him for directions while you wait here, alright?”

She’s quick to step away and off around the corner she spoke about, which if Hime were to peak, she’d seen the redhead talking to a much larger man before he points in a certain direction followed by Elyss nodding and turning herself heading back towards Hime. Then, she’d smile rather largely and nod her head for the blue haired woman to follow.

“And just like that, not only am I helping you find your way, but now, no one will dare doubt your quality.”

Elyss couldn’t help but chuckle as she starts walking off knowing Hime would join her soon.

エンドポスト~

CPK

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 01, 2020 7:49 am

ATONEMENT FOR THY SINS

HIME TATSUMIYA

Hime had wondered if her compliments had bothered Elyss. She had meant every word of them. Elyss was such a welcoming spirit. She didn't really point out the fact that Hime was a reforming prisoner - or did she even know such a fact? If she did not, it did the princess of death no good to reveal such information at this time. The two continued to walk together until Elyss accidentally bumped into Hime's back and brushed up against her. Hime didn't pay much mind to the accidental contact between them and would have turned around to ask if she was alright. She had seemed to find a large man who had told her the directions and observed as Elyss returned with a wide grin on her face. She had successfully acquired proper direction, which elicited a smile from the graceful woman.

She walked forward, Hime followed and congratulated her, patting the woman softly on her back.

"Thank you, Elyss. I am in your debt."

Last edited by Iori[Chronos] on Sat Feb 01, 2020 9:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:39 am

ポ ス ト を 開 始

“Oye. What good is a debt? Forget about it. I do good because it’s good to do good which is good in of itself. Don’t worry about this or that or such complicated things. Just get ready for the rest of your day is all I ask. Don’t want to disappoint the Captain Commander.”

Of course Elyss didn’t accept having someone owe her something. That’s not why she does what she does. Helping people comes natural to her. It’s something she enjoys doing despite how tiring it can be at the end of the day. Besides, it’s not like she didn’t need the directions either. She did have papers, herself, to get delivered.

“Now, let’s hurry up before people get worried.”

She’d quickly guide Hime the correct way making sure to not forget which way to go, and due to this, fell rather quiet for the rest of the walk. Talking is a distraction they both didn’t need at the moment, and with their trip reassured, soon, they’d be right at the front door of the First Division. This is where they are due to depart from one another.

“Ah. Well, what a trip, yeah? Finally! We’re here. I am so getting a map or at least studying this places geography. Why would they make all the turns so identical?”

She’d give Hime an incredulous smirk as she stood waiting to see what the other would do. For some odd reason, the redhead felt that this little runin wouldn’t be the only time the two would get caught up in something strange, but who ever said strange was a bad thing?

エンドポスト~

CPK

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 01, 2020 10:12 am

ATONEMENT FOR THY SINS

HIME TATSUMIYA

"You say that but I feel the honorable thing to do is to at least repay you for taking the time out of your day -in a tired condition no less - and choosing to guide me to my proper destination. How about this... Once I am settled, I'll treat you to lunch for your kindness. It is no debt but rather a reward from one comrade to another. I'll get myself situated and I'll send you a letter to let you know where we shall meet."

Hime smiled as she turned to Elyss one more time, and bowed before the crimson-haired woman before she walked towards the First Division Barracks. Even to the end, she found her comments humorous about the map. Maybe she'd have a map for the next time they met.

Or she could just learn the directions by habit...

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum