Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hold My Hand Through the Night - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue174500/99999Hold My Hand Through the Night - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Hold My Hand Through the Night - Page 4 Empty Re: Hold My Hand Through the Night

Mon Jan 27, 2020 1:21 am
[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

Hold My Hand Through the Night - Page 4 6EdIfMt

ENTER THE WARHOUND

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

"Thank you."

The man would comment taking his own bowl with a nod of appreciating, lifting the spoon upwards blowing on it himself before taking a bite. The earthy meaty flavours was a nice contrast, on top of the stew generally warming him from the cold. He'd eat at a measured pace, but it was clear he was rather hungry from all the exertion. Soon enough he'd be finish placing the bowl aside, to where she motioned to.

"Suppose we should get to bed, must admit sleeping in the cold reminds me of my time in europe. Learned some valuable... skills during my tenor there." The man commented fondly, as if remembering a pleasant memory with a small smile.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Hold My Hand Through the Night - Page 4 JfH75kA
Hold My Hand Through the Night - Page 4 H8Tyk70
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hold My Hand Through the Night - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Hold My Hand Through the Night - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Hold My Hand Through the Night - Page 4 Empty Re: Hold My Hand Through the Night

Mon Jan 27, 2020 1:25 am
Hold My Hand Through the Night - Page 4 Banner-nessa

Arjana | Death Goddess Avatar

Eating reasonably paced she finished just before him and took his bowl when he was done to put aside. His point about sleeping stuck out though and she seemed a little surprised when she sat down with him again.

"Oh? I thought you'd be eager to start the recovery of your arm Atlas but I am quite happy to leave it until tomorrow if you'd like to start then."

She laid back a bit. Stretching while she was in the pillows while closing her eyes a bit before opening one to peek out.

END POST | DEAD DON'T TELL TALES

Hold My Hand Through the Night - Page 4 Gamma_Signature
Hold My Hand Through the Night - Page 4 CHARACTER_LISTHold My Hand Through the Night - Page 4 GRAPHICS_THREADHold My Hand Through the Night - Page 4 TIMELINE_THREAD
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hold My Hand Through the Night - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue174500/99999Hold My Hand Through the Night - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Mon Jan 27, 2020 1:51 am
[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE WARHOUND

"I am eager, truthfully, but it has been an eventful day and I would not wish to impose more." The man commented containing some level of concern for her own wellbeing, considering she spent the day out and about. But with that being said he'd begin to lay down on the pillows next to her for a moment, his eyes shifting around for some covers. He'd grip them casually before tossing them over each other. Before shifting mixed eyes to look at her.

"I suppose it only makes sense to share the warmth with someone, considering how cold it gets within Vastime. Are you cold?"

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hold My Hand Through the Night - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Hold My Hand Through the Night - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Mon Jan 27, 2020 2:00 am

Having finished and it being obvious he was looking to sleep she nodded, she shouldn't push him after he had done so much already for her and her little community so when he laid down next to her she nodded and began to undress and toss the discarded clothes a little away from the bedding before she felt the feeling of the covers on her and Atlas.

"Of course, the fire should produce some warmth and I doubt it will get too cold tonight but I welcome your touch. It's nice to have someone close to you, don't you think?"

Turning to face him in the soft pillows she gently shimmied next to him to rest her head on his shoulder.

"Sleep well Atlas."

Hold My Hand Through the Night - Page 4 CHARACTER_LISTHold My Hand Through the Night - Page 4 GRAPHICS_THREADHold My Hand Through the Night - Page 4 TIMELINE_THREAD
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 27, 2020 2:13 am
[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE WARHOUND

He should have expected her to do that in all honesty, but man was he caught off guard. As she began to strip he knew in some part of him he should not gaze upon her but he briefly wondered if looking away would be seen as an insult. He settled to simply shift his eyes upwards a bit while laying down, if only to choose a neutral stance. But the feeling of her slipping the sheets, her bare skin coming to rest against his own was.. nice.

Saint's be damned, they where really trying him tonight. He'd offer a brief chuckle as she came to rest her head on his shoulder. His singular arm instinctually wrapping around her form, such was what felt comfortable. "I welcome your own, sleep well, Arjana." The man would comment, unfortunately he was but a man so simply suffered through the tightening of the trousers she gave him.

Such was life.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:00 am

She gave a small grin at his eyes being so firmly directed at her own. She didn't mind if he looked but she had been in the capital enough to know that he might get flustered to look at her or think she'd mind.

So when she felt him firmly wrap his arm around her she let out a soft exhale and closed her eyes while she leaned in a little closer instinctively until she was laying on her side and comfortably against him.

"See you in the morning."

And with that she had fallen into a blissful sleep.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum