Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Anonymous

Past Tensions  Empty Past Tensions

Fri Jan 31, 2020 12:49 am

Blood Kuchiki

Takehiko Kuchiki
おだ たつや

He knew what he wanted to do in this case. It wasn't about power much like Master Shihouin had stated. He'd earned an acceptable rank and wasn't anything to sneeze at. He'd come here with a goal in mind, to meet with the present Shiba Clan member. He didn't judge outward appearances but he knew. He knew of the history that haunted his Aunt. And to some extent his Uncle who tried to protect her. Takehiko brought no paperwork. He didn't come to this Officers barracks without a reason. He wasn't going to enlist the Shiba in some grand scheme. He just wanted to remove any ill will or hostility. The name Kuchiki for the Shiba bore a hatred. Though it could be noted the entire Gotei did as well for the Unabara. Leaving them like dogs to be slaughtered. That was neither here nor there as he raised his hand. Tapping his knuckles on the door. "I sent you a Hell Butterfly prior requesting to speak with you Shiba Hakuyou. My name is Takehiko Kuchiki, Squad Two Vice-Captain." He said offering a formal greeting the best he could.

He'd admitted his power had not come or raised the bar. He spent his time these days studying hard sciences. Trying to find a flow and reason for things. Learning more and more about them over the way he knew. The brute force didn't solve problems for him only cause them. So this time Takehiko would try a different method. He would try something using his brain instead of brawn or stupidity. Power alone wasn't the issue, nor was he suggesting some major merger between them. The Shiba was a Noble family one of the five who belonged there. Unlike his other bloodline who clung to fame through infamy. Takehiko did not boast or brag of his genetics, he oftentimes focused on the Unabara side of things. As the Kuchiki side felt all too foreign for him. But none the less he would try to build a relationship. The best he could do was reach out and offer an olive branch. If he was beaten with it over the head, at least he did try to do something.
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Past Tensions  Left_bar_bleue174500/99999Past Tensions  Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Past Tensions  Empty Re: Past Tensions

Mon Feb 03, 2020 5:52 am
Past Tensions  Unknown

Hakuyou Shiba | Shinigami of the Silk Road

Hakuyou Shiba did not want this meeting to happen. In fact, it was most likely going to be the greatest annoyance of his day. But when a vice-captain called upon you, you answered placing aside your grievances. Such was the nature of the Gotei or any organization where he wished to establish himself. With that being said he was in the outfit of his time in london, with a haori thrown over it baring the symbol of his clan. A knock was heard, and he'd answer it to see the boy.

His introduced sufficed, it was to the point. "How may I help you, Kuchiki-san?" The man would reply, the stoic voice piercing the silence. He towered at an impressive six feet, six inches tall. His head tilted down to stare at the young man, and within this moment he contained whatever internal emotions he felt. Amber eyes stared upon him with all the intensity of a man, who wished to concluded this business shortly.

Hakuyou Shiba was many things, but to be trifled with was not one of them.

END POST | SHIBA RESTORATION

Past Tensions  JfH75kA
Past Tensions  H8Tyk70
Anonymous

Mon Feb 03, 2020 1:48 pm

Past Tensions  6EdIfMt

FILLER TEXT HERE

Artist: Carrotwine - Song: Dark Side Of The Road

Takehiko shook his head left to right, saying no. It wasn't about helping him that didn't sit right with him. Not after what happened between the Kuchiki and Shiba houses."No, that's not why I came Shiba-san. I came because our family has done wrong for yours. I'm no heir nor am I powerful in terms of strength. But...I wish to mend this bridge though I know not how."Takehiko said softly to Shiba-san he had no plans. He had no masterful strategies as he inhaled a breath. "My Aunt Rukia has done her best to shoulder the weight, she should never have had to bear it alone. So I came here today, with a single offer and request. " Takehiko didn't mince words or waste of time. As he knew the man didn't desire that in the slightest. "Whatever hour or situation you find, if you require a Medical Expert call upon me. I will come and aid you however you require."Takehiko didn't know what else he had to offer. But in the end, he was a healer someone skilled in the art.

He was studying under Captain Unohana. So his skills were being given an upgrade as he trained as a Combat fighter under the likes of Captain Shinryu. While his medical and kido skills blossomed under Captain Unohana. He'd spent a lot of his time in that field. Takehiko offered a polite bow of his head towards Shiba-san. He had nothing to offer but his services and skills. Takehiko didn't know if the Shiba would accept it or not. "I believe the olive branch must be extended by us who've done something terrible in the past."

Template By:
[THEFROST]

MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Past Tensions  Left_bar_bleue174500/99999Past Tensions  Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Tue Feb 04, 2020 8:53 am
Past Tensions  Unknown

Hakuyou Shiba | Shinigami of the Silk Road

A competent attempt, but grossly arrogant in it's own right.

The look of Hakuyou Shiba seemed to bare down upon the younger man, amber irises seemingly holding wisdom beyond his years. He understood what the boy was trying to do, and perhaps his heart was in the right. "I have spoken with Rukia-san, and we have resolved the issue of Kaien. The full weight of the events which lead to my younger sibling demise has been imparted upon me. I do not hold the Kuchiki at slight for that. At least in part." The man would comment, letting a low groan escape his throat almost like he was clearing it. His hand still rested upon the door knob however.

"What I do hold the Kuchiki at fault is the seeming hypocrisy within' your family actions. Circumventing the Academy, using noble privilege, but yet- still regarded so highly. It is not, I or my family who require apology, but your peers." The man would reply in a dry tone, clearly indicating that whatever measure of respect that remained between his family; was but a formality. Finally, the older man would take a slow inhale through his nose.

"You were not born in the era of which these things happened, so you may yet learn to not repeat these mistakes. I do not require apology, nor does my family. What we require is competency among our peers. As I told Rukia-san, to stumble one is a mistake to do so twice is unforgivable." He'd narrow his eyes briefly, certainly the Kuchiki had not made any of their past mistakes?

END POST | SHIBA RESTORATION

Past Tensions  JfH75kA
Past Tensions  H8Tyk70
Anonymous

Tue Feb 04, 2020 1:33 pm

Past Tensions  6EdIfMt

FILLER TEXT HERE

Artist: Carrotwine - Song: Dark Side Of The Road

Takehiko listened as he studied that expression now. Taking it in each fascet and feature before him. This was what as Clan Head should be like he considered to himself. Like Yushiro-san was, holding a weight to even the gaze they have. That was what Takehiko thought as his eyes closed. Considering the words spoke as Aunt Rukia mended that fence. The other, well it was a problem in of itself. He understood very well what Shiba-san meant. The Kuchiki family had used nobility as a crutch previously. He was no exception to it, despite returning to the Academy. Retaking his exams and passing them at this moment. "You are not wrong Shiba-san, the Kuchiki Clan has indeed been guilty of this in the past and present. To some extent, I benefited from it when my parents died, I did not apply myself after and drifted aimlessly through this world." Takehiko said softly but his voice held a calmer tone now. Something firmer and more refined as he opened his eyes. The gray eyes held a pounding resolve inside them.

"I have already bowed my head to my peers for both my failure and family mistakes, I cannot make others do similar Shiba-san. All I can do with my strength I obtain is to defend my peers until my last breath. You and all the others in this place are precious comrades. I do not claim that I am wise as the Captain-Commander or my own Captain. But at the least, I can do is put everything I have into each moment. " Takehiko had no problem admitting his faults they were many. But he knew them well and understood how each was his own making. So all he could offer was his best down to the last drop. Until he couldn't stand or fight any longer. That was Takehiko's promise to his peers, he'd give everything he had to protect them. His eyes didn't carry sadness in them or signs of moping.

"Forgive me if I sound arrogant or come across as such, but my offer will remain to everyone not just the Shiba. We are peers of the Gotei and must stand United in all things. Domestic and Foreign." He said as he offered a bow of his head. Ready to conclude this conversation, as he wished to not bother Shiba-san any further. The man clearly didn't enjoy talking to him.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum