Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
LITTLE GIRL IN THE BIG CITY - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999LITTLE GIRL IN THE BIG CITY - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

LITTLE GIRL IN THE BIG CITY - Page 2 Empty Re: LITTLE GIRL IN THE BIG CITY

Mon Aug 17, 2020 10:04 am
LITTLE GIRL IN THE BIG CITY - Page 2 Banner-nessa

Arjana | Death Goddess Avatar

"Oh good, I like to think I'm much better in one piece than many haha."

When their little joke closed itself out and she took in the nature of the big city, a little overwhelmed at such a scale and density of population. She could hardly have the deep connection she had on the physical level that she had with everyone in her tribe. This place was just too vast.

"A couple.. I suppose where I would sleep was one of the more pressing ones, I travel light though- Oh and I am very easy. I hope you didn't go too lots of trouble."

END POST | DEAD DON'T TELL TALES

LITTLE GIRL IN THE BIG CITY - Page 2 Gamma_Signature
LITTLE GIRL IN THE BIG CITY - Page 2 CHARACTER_LISTLITTLE GIRL IN THE BIG CITY - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREADLITTLE GIRL IN THE BIG CITY - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
LITTLE GIRL IN THE BIG CITY - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue174500/99999LITTLE GIRL IN THE BIG CITY - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

LITTLE GIRL IN THE BIG CITY - Page 2 Empty Re: LITTLE GIRL IN THE BIG CITY

Mon Aug 17, 2020 10:38 am
LITTLE GIRL IN THE BIG CITY - Page 2 Atlastemplate

Atlas | Wardog of Vastime

"For the time being, I have an extra room at my estate. Until we can find you more permanent residence."

The man would inform her placing a hand over his mouth as a rare moment of tiredness struck him. It was true that he was spreading himself thin with all the shit going on. But as soon as it caught him what he was doing he'd shake his head brushing aside such a thing. He didn't want to show such a thing to her, or really anyone. He only needed but a few more hours until a good night's sleep.

"Provided everything turns out well, you may even be considered for higher office. So it's best we make the most out of the current situation." The man would shift topics quickly, going to rest his chin in his hand. His eyes closing involuntarily briefly, as if he attempted to blink it and simply.. failed to open.

END POST | WOOF WOOF BITCH

LITTLE GIRL IN THE BIG CITY - Page 2 JfH75kA
LITTLE GIRL IN THE BIG CITY - Page 2 H8Tyk70
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum