Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Character Of The Year Alex Vaugrenard --- Character Progression Of The Year: Elyss Kishimoto --- Character Plot Of The Year: Abalia Kyoraku-Hayden --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Close Enough --- Social Thread Of The Year: My Heart, in All its Pieces, Will Forever Love You ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» Takehikio's new Zanpakuto (Done)
LITTLE GIRL IN THE BIG CITY - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 2:29 pm by Shizuo

» Rendrag Sirakad *W.I.P*
LITTLE GIRL IN THE BIG CITY - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 2:19 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Zetsuei (Finished)
LITTLE GIRL IN THE BIG CITY - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 2:00 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Keisuke Mori
LITTLE GIRL IN THE BIG CITY - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 1:59 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Broken Fists, Staunch Defense (Elyss/Hanako)
LITTLE GIRL IN THE BIG CITY - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 9:41 am by Ame no ko

» Challenging the Standard
LITTLE GIRL IN THE BIG CITY - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 29, 2020 9:12 pm by Hastur

» Advent of Despair. [Semi-Open--ask first]. Inami/Arianda]
LITTLE GIRL IN THE BIG CITY - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 29, 2020 3:26 am by Shizuo

» A Declaration Of Wishes [Vicara Claim Thread]
LITTLE GIRL IN THE BIG CITY - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 28, 2020 1:26 am by Lillian

» One Lump or Two
LITTLE GIRL IN THE BIG CITY - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2020 8:20 am by Ame no ko

» Approach
LITTLE GIRL IN THE BIG CITY - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2020 1:48 am by Arxfiend

Top posters
THEFROST
LITTLE GIRL IN THE BIG CITY - Page 2 I_vote_lcapLITTLE GIRL IN THE BIG CITY - Page 2 I_voting_barLITTLE GIRL IN THE BIG CITY - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
JJ
LITTLE GIRL IN THE BIG CITY - Page 2 I_vote_lcapLITTLE GIRL IN THE BIG CITY - Page 2 I_voting_barLITTLE GIRL IN THE BIG CITY - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Mirja Eeola
Hydræ
Hastur
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Shizuo
Statistics
We have 2798 registered users
The newest registered user is Zyran

Our users have posted a total of 138487 messages in 20670 subjects

LITTLE GIRL IN THE BIG CITY

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Gamma
Verified Female, PH Certified
Gamma

Member Info
Platinum Points:
LITTLE GIRL IN THE BIG CITY - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue288800/999999LITTLE GIRL IN THE BIG CITY - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (288800/999999)
Tiers:

LITTLE GIRL IN THE BIG CITY - Page 2 Empty
Subject Post 11PostSubject: Re: LITTLE GIRL IN THE BIG CITY   LITTLE GIRL IN THE BIG CITY - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2020 10:04 am

LITTLE GIRL IN THE BIG CITY - Page 2 Banner-nessa

Arjana | Death Goddess Avatar

"Oh good, I like to think I'm much better in one piece than many haha."

When their little joke closed itself out and she took in the nature of the big city, a little overwhelmed at such a scale and density of population. She could hardly have the deep connection she had on the physical level that she had with everyone in her tribe. This place was just too vast.

"A couple.. I suppose where I would sleep was one of the more pressing ones, I travel light though- Oh and I am very easy. I hope you didn't go too lots of trouble."

END POST | DEAD DON'T TELL TALES

MorpheusDavol

Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
LITTLE GIRL IN THE BIG CITY - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue174500/99999LITTLE GIRL IN THE BIG CITY - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

LITTLE GIRL IN THE BIG CITY - Page 2 Empty
Subject Post 12PostSubject: Re: LITTLE GIRL IN THE BIG CITY   LITTLE GIRL IN THE BIG CITY - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2020 10:38 am

LITTLE GIRL IN THE BIG CITY - Page 2 Atlastemplate

Atlas | Wardog of Vastime

"For the time being, I have an extra room at my estate. Until we can find you more permanent residence."

The man would inform her placing a hand over his mouth as a rare moment of tiredness struck him. It was true that he was spreading himself thin with all the shit going on. But as soon as it caught him what he was doing he'd shake his head brushing aside such a thing. He didn't want to show such a thing to her, or really anyone. He only needed but a few more hours until a good night's sleep.

"Provided everything turns out well, you may even be considered for higher office. So it's best we make the most out of the current situation." The man would shift topics quickly, going to rest his chin in his hand. His eyes closing involuntarily briefly, as if he attempted to blink it and simply.. failed to open.

END POST | WOOF WOOF BITCH

LITTLE GIRL IN THE BIG CITY
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: REALMS OF THE PH UNIVERSE :: The Living Realm: Earth :: Africa :: The Iron Banner of Vastime-
Jump to:  
Visit Counter [Not HIt Counter]
AS OF JANUARY 28TH, 2014

AD