Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
From Sea to Shore! [Public/Ulv] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue74095/100000From Sea to Shore! [Public/Ulv] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

From Sea to Shore! [Public/Ulv] - Page 3 Empty Re: From Sea to Shore! [Public/Ulv]

Mon Feb 03, 2020 10:33 pm
AYLA MAO
WORLDWIDE WAYFARER
She was fully hesitant to speak up about it, but Ulv started saying a lot of things that didn't make sense or weren't at all relevant to Ania, and she seemed serious and heated about it, so it was better to speak up. Besides, what was Ulv gonna do with her real name? Shout out a demon spell that binds the two together for all eternity using her name?

..... k... Fine. My real nehm's Ania Khshesh."

The question of how she was to be helped was still in mind. It was nice that Ulv was going to help her, but how? She already said it was better to keep Ania away from power, and the girl was still pretty mad about that, but she knew better than to bite the hand that--literally--feeds you. In fact, she even took the rare step forward to actually ask herself.

"How're you gonna help? Are you gonna beat up de people I wanna beat up? Because I wanna be de one to do it myself."

S_E CUSTOM TEMPLATE

From Sea to Shore! [Public/Ulv] - Page 3 8Bvy1N8

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
From Sea to Shore! [Public/Ulv] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999From Sea to Shore! [Public/Ulv] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

From Sea to Shore! [Public/Ulv] - Page 3 Empty Re: From Sea to Shore! [Public/Ulv]

Mon Feb 03, 2020 10:42 pm

ULV AUBER| WHITE MASK BUDDHA

There we go. She finally sprouted it out and it wasn't a highly volatile name like Yuudeshi or Astavon. Or Hayden. Gods that one would have gotten her in a lot of trouble to keep from the man. Khshesh wasn't a name she had ever heard of, so the woman's disdain was probably more family drama than infamy or fame surrounding it. So, to ease the tension now she knew that the secret wasn't all that bad of a secret, Ulv stood dramatically.

"Ania Khshesh! Jeg roter bare med deg, men det høres bra ut!!" Ulv exclaimed, adding some theatrics with igniting The Wind so flames roared around her as she shouted. "We are now bound together forever. As Master and Servant!" she shouted, raging power and billowing fire kind of selling the idea she had just done something really huge.

FLAME OF HOPE | END POST

Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
From Sea to Shore! [Public/Ulv] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue74095/100000From Sea to Shore! [Public/Ulv] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Mon Feb 03, 2020 10:46 pm
AYLA MAO
WORLDWIDE WAYFARER
Ania's spirits dropped, and her soul felt like it literally fell out of her body. She paused for a moment, to come to terms with the horror of what had just happened. Hobbs's mandible dropped as though he understood the implications of what just happened. Then, Ania fled.

The girl immediately jumped on top of Hobbs and reared him backwards, and the two sped off desperately back towards the ship without looking back.

S_E CUSTOM TEMPLATE

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
From Sea to Shore! [Public/Ulv] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999From Sea to Shore! [Public/Ulv] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Mon Feb 03, 2020 10:57 pm

ULV AUBER| WHITE MASK BUDDHA

Ania fled, which was understandable. Ulv wasn't going to give chase just yet. Maybe, Tvilling could help with that one. It was why she was around, after all. After Ania had fled, Uma came out and stared at Ulv, her gaze making the emotion quite clear.
"'I'm just mess with you but it sounds good'? Do you have to be so cruel to her?" Uma asked. Ulv thought about it for a moment, and then nodded.
"Yea"

FLAME OF HOPE | END POST

Tvlling| THE BURNING HEART

Ania's run through the city was uninterrupted. Perks of having a giant tiger to run with. But, upon arriving at her boat, she would find a new stowaway. Beautiful blonde hair, black dress, and a silver mask across the top of her face, she was clearly not an ordinary woman. And when she spoke, it redoubled that idea.
"Good morning. Please forgive the late introduction. I a Tvilling, Guardian and Senechal of Minatumi Harbour. I sensed your distress and decided to come see if you needed to talk about it" Tvilling's voice was a strange one. It radiated with a gentle warm, but implied power. Like the moulding of a warm mother and dominant Queen.

Truth Of Flame | END POST

Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Feb 03, 2020 11:04 pm
AYLA MAO
WORLDWIDE WAYFARER
Ania started closing in on the ship, turning around more than a few times to look and see if Ulv would chase after her. Nothing so far? Good. Keep going. The ship was close and escape seemed inevitable now. By the time she arrrived to the ship, Ania ignored every distraction and jumped on, Hobbs ramming into the front of the ship to push it backwards before running onto it himself. Without missing a beat, they were starting to sail away.

It was only until Ania actually physically bumped into the unrecognise woman that she noticed them. The girl stared at the woman, dumbfounded and confused as to how she was here, but a proper reaction was soon after prompted. Ania ran to the side of the ship and picked a sword off the floor, pointing it at the woman in the center. Then, she spoke fairly unexpected words. Words not typical of an actual stowaway.

"Eh? Uh, yeh, a lil' bit a' distress. A wild demon missus just cursed me and used me nehm. I gotta get outta here, missus. Please leave m'boat."

S_E CUSTOM TEMPLATE

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:33 am

The woman seemed entirely unperturbed by the sword, and instead let out a gentle giggle as she spoke about the horrible demon cursing her with her name.
"While the mayor likes to prank unannounced guests, she has no such power to curse. Nor is she a Demon. The Lady Mayor is a Vizard, and an exceptionally powerful one at that. But I digress. You need not run away from her, since she has not actually done anything to you"

The woman sat on the boat, and, didn't seem to rock as the boat moved on the waves. She had such a fluid gravity correction that she seemed entirely still even in the roiling boat. This one certainly had some power to her.
"If you wish to continue your fleeing, I am not one to stop you. But it is considered rude to run away from your benefactor, even if they did pull a mean prank on you after they helped you"

Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:39 am
AYLA MAO
WORLDWIDE WAYFARER
Again, Ania was dumbfounded. This lady said that Ulv was the mayor? What kind of mayor baits young, unsuspecting kids with a nice meal, then turns it all around to cast some terrible magic on them? Ulv sounded less like a mayor, more like a witch in the forest. Thankfully, it seemed like this lady was saying it was all a prank. Ulv was a vizard, not a demon. Then again, Ania was already tricked once before; who's to say this woman wasn't a familiar of the mayor, and that they were just baiting her to come back? Ania didn't let her guard down--nor her sword.

"Is 'dat so? How do I know I can trust you--what's your real name? Your true, original name--I'll know if you're lying."

That was a lie. Ania wouldn't know if she was lying; the girl was pretty bad at being able to tell. This woman could be a witch, too. She wasn't even rocking with the boat. That's surely a sign of voodoo mumbo jumbo. Ania knew a witch when she saw one; she was pretty sure that woman Cyng who was in charge of the homeland now was a witch too.

S_E CUSTOM TEMPLATE

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:46 am

"You can only tell if I am lying with empathic abilities. Or your own feelings. You determine if I am lying or If I am not. I can do nothing to push you one way or the other. As for my name, it is Tvilling. Norweiegan for "Both" or "Twin". In reference to the fact that my Shinigami side and my Hollow side are both fully displayed" Tvilling not only gave her name but an in-depth reasoning behind the name. Just in case she was curious.

"If you decide to trust me, then I shall have done my job and will leave you to your day. If you do not, then I shall stay and ensure that you do not end up in the same state you arrived in. And once we have arrived at land, I shall depart"

Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:53 am
AYLA MAO
WORLDWIDE WAYFARER
Honestly, the explanation was confusing. Ania understood the words and what they individually meant--not so much the entirety of the phrases. At most, she figured the woman was saying "follow your heart", or something obnoxiously simple like that. It annoyed the girl, but it didn't sound like she was lying. She honestly didn't know for sure, but in the back of her head Ania was also considering whether she could do anything about it. If she was lying, then the woman was probably lying about letting her go too, and it's not like Ania was strong enough to prevent that now that the two were trapped on the boat. Maybe Hobbs could, but Hobbs was a dumb, docile kitty. At least, that's how she saw him--he knew she saw him like that, though.

"Okay. Fine. You're not lying. I have a lie detector ability I usually don't tok about, and it determined that you weren't lying. Hobbs, starboard forward 49-East oscar roger!"

In response to Ania's absolute babbling, Hobbs motioned forward as if he understood the commands and pushed a leve on the control board of the ship. The vehicle motioned forward to hit the harbour yet again, and Hobbs hopped back onto the port with a rope in hand to tether the ship to ground.

"So should I go back now, or someting?"

S_E CUSTOM TEMPLATE

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 04, 2020 11:42 am

Tvilling gave the woman a smile. That kind of smile that made it clear she knew Ania was lying through her teeth but didn't call her out on it for her own reasons.
"I am glad you have chosen this way. I would have been sad to see her leave so quickly. Please, take everything that the mayor does and offers with a pinch of salt, she is mostly doing it for her own amusement. For reasons you'll have to be much closer to her for her to tell you about"

Tvilling would then stand up, curtsey, and strangely hold the position with statue-like rigidity until Ania, blinked. At which point, she was gone. And Ania was left to find Ulv. Though, she was given a solid feeling that Ulv was at the manor on the top of the hill overlooking the town.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum