Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
BUT STILL LIVIN' UNDER THE SKY [Sol/Mama] Left_bar_bleue174500/99999BUT STILL LIVIN' UNDER THE SKY [Sol/Mama] Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

BUT STILL LIVIN' UNDER THE SKY [Sol/Mama] Empty BUT STILL LIVIN' UNDER THE SKY [Sol/Mama]

Mon Feb 03, 2020 10:01 am

Solhammond Palliser | THE MOON CUTTER

With the hardest part over, or so he thought, he needed to finally deal with this. So he made his way home ideally believing Masami would not interfere in this. He had to say goodbye to his sickly mother, to let her know that in these final moments he wished he was a better son. But with that being said the man would open the door, beginning to walk to her room. He'd knock on her bedroom door before entering.

"Mama..?"

END POST | THE DEAD

BUT STILL LIVIN' UNDER THE SKY [Sol/Mama] JfH75kA
BUT STILL LIVIN' UNDER THE SKY [Sol/Mama] H8Tyk70
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
BUT STILL LIVIN' UNDER THE SKY [Sol/Mama] Left_bar_bleue16000/1BUT STILL LIVIN' UNDER THE SKY [Sol/Mama] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

BUT STILL LIVIN' UNDER THE SKY [Sol/Mama] Empty Re: BUT STILL LIVIN' UNDER THE SKY [Sol/Mama]

Mon Feb 03, 2020 4:57 pm
BUT STILL LIVIN' UNDER THE SKY [Sol/Mama] Gt5L5p8

MAMA PALLISER

Amida knew the moment Solhammond had walked into the house that things weren't right. She might have been out of practice, but she still knew what the difference between a spirit and a human was. She was a lot of things, but a fucking moron wasn't one of them. So when her son knocked on the door to her bedroom, she didn't actually even bother waiting for him to come in. Opening up the door without any of her usual sickly air, standing almost aggressively, Amida stuck her finger right onto Sol's chest with a rather impressive amount of force, enough that it'd probably bruise.

"What the fuck happened, Sol? Who did this? You beat them to a fucking pulp, right?"

She was silent for a second, the glare she stared into her son's eyes with so intense it was practically palpable. But, after a moment or two, Amida's gaze softened. Of course she was angry, her son was dead. But he was her son, she had a right to be angry about that. She wrapped her arms around him in a rather tight hug, not hiding her former strength in the slightest now.

"Tell me what happened, sweetheart."

END POST | A MOTHER'S LOVE
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
BUT STILL LIVIN' UNDER THE SKY [Sol/Mama] Left_bar_bleue174500/99999BUT STILL LIVIN' UNDER THE SKY [Sol/Mama] Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

BUT STILL LIVIN' UNDER THE SKY [Sol/Mama] Empty Re: BUT STILL LIVIN' UNDER THE SKY [Sol/Mama]

Tue Feb 04, 2020 7:45 am

Solammond Palliser was equally confused and terrified in this moment, wondering why his mother was acting this way. But truth be told, in this moment he didn't care. As she shoved a finger into his chest he stumbled back, but soon enough he'd find himself in the tightest embrace he'd ever felt. His eyes closed for a moment, and soon tears began to fall. His arms wrapping around her as tight as he could managed, his head resting against her shoulder as he shook.

He just needed a hug right now, and now- now he needed to tell her the truth. So he did, between the tears and the hug he told her. From the beginning, the weight on his soul- to meeting Chidori and their downfall, and how he almost ended it. He left out the specifics of his death, mostly focusing on the things since then. He told her about Vegas, about how he just- he just needed to leave. Finally, he was silent- eyes having dried. In a tired voice, one which seemed to have completely destroyed the facade he maintained around her.

"I'm not happy, Mama. I don't know how to fix me. I don't know what's wrong with me."

END POST | THE DEAD

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
BUT STILL LIVIN' UNDER THE SKY [Sol/Mama] Left_bar_bleue16000/1BUT STILL LIVIN' UNDER THE SKY [Sol/Mama] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Tue Feb 04, 2020 7:58 am

MAMA PALLISER

"Not a damn thing is wrong with you, Sol."

Amida wasn't exactly the kind of woman who cried much, so she didn't get misty eyed or anything as her son told his tale. But she also never let go of him, never loosened her embrace even the slightest bit. She just kept hugging the man tight, offering him the kind of affection that only a mother ever possibly could.

"If you're not happy, then don't stay here. There's a whole world out there. More than one, really. You're a bright young man, you've taken real good care of me these past few years. But it looks like I haven't done my job well enough. I'm supposed to take care of you, after all."

Shut up, she wasn't crying.

"What do you want, Sol? Not for me, not for your kid, not for Vegas or Chidori or anyone. What does Solhammond want?"

MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 04, 2020 2:36 pm

Hearing someone tell him nothing was wrong with, it helped in a primal way. He always considered himself the failure of the family, unable to really find himself. His hands could only tighten around her, squeezing. At one point he'd worry he'd hurt her, but she felt strong- different even. He didn't know where that came from, but he did know this was his mama. And that's all that really mattered.

His eyes would open briefly, a bit bloodshot. "I just want to.. know where I fit? Who I am?" The man questioned not able to form it into words. It wasn't as if he didn't feel love, he knew he was loved. He felt a dissonance in himself, felt like who he was currently was not the man he should be. The man he wanted to be. Whatever weights he had thrown on himself, he couldn't get rid of them easy.

"I want to go."

END POST | THE DEAD

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 04, 2020 7:36 pm

MAMA PALLISER

"Then go."

Amida didn't say it with any anger, any frustration. She just knew it was what she needed to tell him, what her son deserved to hear. He could hug her as tight as he wanted, she didn't mind. Even if he had the strength to crush her, that'd be alright.

"You'll find yourself, Sol. You're a good young man, with a good head on your shoulders. But don't you do all this thinking about anyone but yourself."

She thought for a second or two, thought about what she could say to him as she rubbed her son's back comfortingly. Maybe the truth would be good.

"I did the same thing once. It's good sometimes to leave it all behind, find yourself."

MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Feb 05, 2020 4:41 am

He could've questioned her, but he didn't think he should. Not now. Maybe in the future when he didn't feel as if his world was imploding, collasping on it's self like a dying star. But he'd close his eyes once more enjoying the feeling of his mother just soothing him, something he was going to dearly miss one day.

"Where do I go, tho?"

The man asked softly unable to think where he could, he didn't want to become another wanderer- not yet. He didn't trust himself to just walk the world without purpose.

END POST | THE DEAD

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:27 am

MAMA PALLISER

"I have a few ideas, but I don't want to push you, sweetheart."

Amida ran a hand comfortingly down Solhammond's back, not letting him go any time soon if he didn't want to. If he wanted to hold his mom, then you better fucking believe he could for as long as he needed to.

"I know some people who are pretty far from anyone. I can give you some directions if you want. They work hard, but they live simple lives. You might like it."

MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Feb 06, 2020 6:59 am

"I'll try anything, once, Mama." The man would comment before beginning to pull back from her, his eyes a bit bloodshot- but he looked ready. His grip on her relaxed, his eyes seemingly focused on her words. He'd begin to have a small smile, letting out a small sigh.

"Who are they, where are they... do you need to show me the way?"

END POST | THE DEAD

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Feb 06, 2020 7:06 am

MAMA PALLISER

"They're a tribe, way out in Soul Society. Pretty out of the way. I can take you, if you want."

She didn't ask if he needed her to. She knew that he could find the Suika on his own, no problem. Sol was a smart boy, after all. But Amida wanted to know if that was what he wanted.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum