Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Steiner Franz
Steiner Franz
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Between a Forge and a Hot Place (Nicoletta/Steiner) Left_bar_bleue40300/10000Between a Forge and a Hot Place (Nicoletta/Steiner) Empty_bar_bleue  (40300/10000)
Tiers:

Between a Forge and a Hot Place (Nicoletta/Steiner) Empty Between a Forge and a Hot Place (Nicoletta/Steiner)

Tue Feb 04, 2020 4:36 pm

DIVINE CRUSADER

STEINER FRANZ

Between a Forge and a Hot Place (Nicoletta/Steiner) 6EdIfMt

As a Sternritter usually you were allowed, in some capacity, a bit of leeway in how one wanted their living space to be made to their personal tastes. For some this meant that they would install some kind of entertainment system or have some kind of connection to the security systems of the city. For Steiner, well to be quite frank, he didn't want either of those things. Well, to be frank it wasn't quite like he didn't understand the importance of both things as leisure and a feeling of security were extremely important, but Steiner valued different things. His only request had been, at least to him, rather easy to accomplish. For the last few years that he had wandered around in the wastes with no place to call home, he had always wanted to assemble some kind of base camp, and within that base camp he had wanted one basic thing.

A forge.

But not just any forge, a forge that was built to his specifications, and made with every thought of how to fulfill his needs as a practicing blacksmith. Now that he had a place to call home and a modicum of authority over how he was to live there, he had requested that a forge being assembled, and placed for him to use in his living quarters. The thought of waking up and tending the flames of his forge to begin a long day of learning, practicing, and honing his skills appealed to his very soul. He had always striven to improve himself and now that he had a home to really come back to, he wanted to do what he had always dreamed of. He, however, had not realized just how hard it would be to have his dreams become reality.

A few days passed before word began to reach of his ears of the problems that would come with constructing a forge in his quarters. The noise, the emissions, and the general negatives of having something of that particular nature in one's room while living next door to other people quickly began to derail Steiner's dream.

His hopes were dying.

But instead of losing hope, Steiner decided that if he wasn't allowed to have one set up in his room, then he would have to construct one nearby. Preferably in a place with the adequate size and location to make it the perfect place to work and reach after a small walk from his house. This also proved to be a problem as space was limited, but Steiner's desires could not be quelled. Much like a roaring furnace, Steiner pushed forward, and did his best to file paperwork, and documentation in every facet of the government to make this a possibility. He even began to gather materials on his own by using his pay and by using Cyrus' vouching for him in preparation for the finalization of his request.

It was on one particular bit of binge shopping, a deal on some unrefined ores that had been mined in the pacific ocean that he couldn't pass up, that Steiner found himself walking down a long alleyway humming a tune to himself. Minding his business and enjoying the haul that he had just got, he had no idea that on this day he was going to meet a kindred soul.

Coding Altered From: [THEFROST]'s

Between a Forge and a Hot Place (Nicoletta/Steiner) OlBPPj4
Between a Forge and a Hot Place (Nicoletta/Steiner) VewULRr
Between a Forge and a Hot Place (Nicoletta/Steiner) AQodtc6
Valkyron
Valkyron
Starter Member

Between a Forge and a Hot Place (Nicoletta/Steiner) Empty Re: Between a Forge and a Hot Place (Nicoletta/Steiner)

Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:16 am

THE RED-EYED SAGE

Enter Nicoletta

フロストファイアセージ

There was a heavy difference between being a random quincy wandering around the Stadt Des Lichts and an actually recruited Soldat when it came to getting people to interact with you. Nicoletta was learning this firsthand. She had decided to join up after her conversation with Cyrus. Of course, she had spent two days catching up on the sleep she had lost when she had simply been falling asleep where she was sitting. Once that was done, she had a few things she wanted to change about herself.

For one, she had managed to stumble onto a few training areas. Watching other quincy practice had finally set in her mind what she wanted to be. The knives and sword had been a stopgap, and she knew it. She wished to focus on being a mid ranged sweeper with her powers. She had seen quite the variety in the training grounds. Close Ranged Brawlers, Long Ranged Snipers, Mid Ranged Sweepers, and even Long Ranged Sweepers, odd as that last one was.

Of course, the first step in changing that was to give up on her esoteric rings, and create an actual cross. But she couldn't just throw together a cross out of just any materials. Thankfully, she had managed to find herself in possession of a way to go back and forth from the city. So she had her money with her. With that in mind, she had made her way down to the market area she had tried to get to before. Last time, everyone had turned her away, as she was indeed just some random person, and nobody wanted to get in trouble. But now, she was at least known well enough for people to know that they wouldn't get in trouble for selling to her.

But..that didn't always come with respect. Nicoletta was in the middle of finding that out for herself.

"Do you really think I was born yesterday?! I asked for Soul Synthesized STEEL. THIS IS CLEARLY IRON. AND NOT EVEN VERY GOOD IRON AT THAT!" She yelled as she tossed a bit of ore down onto a countertop of a store's service window. She had spent the past ten minutes searching for a place that could sell her Soul Synthesized Steel in bulk, so she could practice making crosses. But this man clearly thought he could pass off iron as something more expensive.

"HEY! I RESENT THAT! I ONLY SELL PREMIUM QUALITY ORE HERE!" The balding man behind the window yelled back at her, slamming his hands down on the counter.

"PREMIUM ore? That's a goddamn laugh! IF IT WAS PREMIUM, I WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO DO THIS!" she yelled as she picked up the bar and proceeded to snap the thing in half with the same ease that one would snap in half a Kat-Kit bar. Of course, she had obviously used Blut Arterie to enhance her strength. But that should have only made her able to bend the bar. "Not only did you try to pass this off as steel, but there's obviously both a cold shunt and a misrun in this bar! I wasn't born yesterday, and I know what good material looks like!" The raven haired woman yelled, only for the man behind the counter to turn pale and suddenly take the bar from her, apologizing profusely as he ran back into his store.

Nicoletta just stood there and let out a sigh of frustrated relief. Obviously, she had thought that she had finally gotten through to him. But what she didn't notice was the red haired man who had started to walk past her, nor was she aware of his ranking in the Wandenreich. Her greenness was showing itself, really. But, just as she didn't know who the man behind her was, she also didn't know that she was about to meet a kindred spirit.

Code By:
[THEFROST]
Steiner Franz
Steiner Franz
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Between a Forge and a Hot Place (Nicoletta/Steiner) Left_bar_bleue40300/10000Between a Forge and a Hot Place (Nicoletta/Steiner) Empty_bar_bleue  (40300/10000)
Tiers:

Between a Forge and a Hot Place (Nicoletta/Steiner) Empty Re: Between a Forge and a Hot Place (Nicoletta/Steiner)

Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:20 pm

DIVINE CRUSADER

STEINER FRANZ

Walking down the street, holding a plethora of random ores he had picked up from a reputable source, Steiner had numerous ideas of what he could do even with the most impure of ores that he had purchased. A week worth of salary, his first week to be exact, expended with little thought as to what sort of foods or simple living products he would need for the week until he got paid once more. Passing by one particular ore depository that promised only "premium" ores, Steiner gave a moment of pause as he glanced into his hands at the ores he was holding, and then back to the sign.

"I do have plenty of ore here to play around with, but I could use some really high quality steel to make some blades with."

Steiner always liked to tool around with different metals and compositions to create things that he had never made before. Recently he had made a beautiful chandelier encrusted with emeralds and rubies of varying size and price ranges. He had hung that up in his room, mostly because he was proud of it, but also because he had spent so much in making it. Truth be told, it was a rather imperfect piece, but he was fine with that. One of the arms that was made to hold a candle was tilted a little too far, and a gem or two had been chipped by over anxious hands. He supposed that added charm.

Without further thought, Steiner walked toward the open air depository, and spotted the raven haired woman who was talking rather loud about the quality of the premium ore that she had bought from him. He listened for a moment as the two of them went back and forth verbally without stepping in to stop them. It wasn't his place to do so, as he didn't know if it was a friendly jaunt or if it was a full on disagreement. As the raven haired woman shattered the ore in her hand, Steiner would bend down, and pick both pieces up. Viewing the quality with his own eyes and agreeing with her assessment, Steiner picked up the ores, and with his forging ability, would put the two halves back together again as if they had never been shattered. He would casually place the ore on the table, making sure his Sternritter badge was on full display to the owner of this particular joint.

"Sorry about the damaged ore sir, but I have to agree...there is nothing "premium" about what you are offering her. Either refund the money she paid or I will do everything in my power to black list this place and shut it down."

Steiner gave a wink to Nicoletta as he stood up straight to his full height and adjusted his overcoat. He was actually curious about the raven haired lady, she seemed to have an eye for ore, and if she had an eye for ore he wondered just what sort of things she could make with it.

Coding Altered From: [THEFROST]'s

Between a Forge and a Hot Place (Nicoletta/Steiner) OlBPPj4
Between a Forge and a Hot Place (Nicoletta/Steiner) VewULRr
Between a Forge and a Hot Place (Nicoletta/Steiner) AQodtc6
Valkyron
Valkyron
Starter Member

Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:05 am

THE RED-EYED SAGE

Enter Nicoletta

フロストファイアセージ

On the one hand, Nicoletta appreciated the assist she had been given. She had been screaming and yelling, arguing with this man who seemed to dislike her merely because of the short time she had spent as a visitor of sorts to the city. On the other..she didn't exactly like the fact that the person who had just shown up to assist her had quite literally threatened him. It had just been a bit of a beef between smiths. There wasn't much need to threaten to take away his livelihood. And yet, with the way he had just winked at her after the fact..she couldn't help but think it was merely an idle threat. Something to get the wheels turning, and things where they were meant to be.

Of course, her studying hadn't all been for naught. She had recognized the symbol that had been flashed to the owner. It was the Sternritter symbol. Interesting. Still, she had to chuckle as she was shot a wink after his misunderstanding. She hadn't actually bought any ore yet. They were in the middle of a transaction. And it seemed that his interference would mean that she wouldn't have to deal with the usual haggling. That was nice, at the very least.

"Threatening to shut hum down was a bit overboard, but I appreciate the assist regardless. Everyone's been pretty leery of me." She said as she stretched a bit. "But he won't be coming back with money. He'll be coming back with the right material. We hadn't actually started proper haggling yet." She explained, an audible sound of metals clanking against each other being made as they talked. Of course, she sighed as she looked at her hands, adjusting each ring on them a bit.

"I'll need to figure out what to do with these after the fact.." she muttered to herself as she waited for the owner to arrive with the actual goods she needed. And it seemed that she wouldn't be waiting long, as not only had he returned with the correct ore, but a small case of it. No less than about five bars in a single box, if the size was anything to go by. Just enough to be considered 'bulk' while being easy to carry. H-Here we are! One box of Soul Synthesized Silver, right here! He exclaimed, his emotions all but pinned to his sleeve now. Once again, Nicoletta chuckled.

"Well, if we're playing nice now, this wasn't all I needed. You wouldn't happen to have a bar of tungsten and a bar of black nickel, would you?" She asked, her attitude towards the proprietor of this store seemingly doing a complete one eighty. As did the mood of this man, who placed the box down and nodded before walking back into the storage area, coming back with one bar each.

"Alright. These two bars are free, so that there's no hard feelings between you and I. That'll total out to-"

"Close to a hundred Euro, I know." She said as she pulled a wallet out of the jeans that she had been wearing, pulling out a single 100 Euro bill and handing it over, taking the change as she picked up her box, as well as the two extra bars..and that was when she noticed that her 'savior' was carrying ores of his own. And that was when it all clicked. She couldn't help but grin. "Ahh, I see. Now it all makes sense. You're a smith too, aren't you?" She asked as she hefted the box underneath one arm, holding the other one out.

"Either way, my name is Nicoletta Karlene. I'm a new Soldat. It's nice to meet you."

Code By:
[THEFROST]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum