Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Character Of The Year Alex Vaugrenard --- Character Progression Of The Year: Elyss Kishimoto --- Character Plot Of The Year: Abalia Kyoraku-Hayden --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Close Enough --- Social Thread Of The Year: My Heart, in All its Pieces, Will Forever Love You ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» Breathe In, Breathe Out [Honey/Radioactive]
A Taste of Something Spicy (Hiroi/Kimitsuki) - Page 3 EmptyToday at 7:23 am by Lillian

» Broken Causes, New Dreams
A Taste of Something Spicy (Hiroi/Kimitsuki) - Page 3 EmptyToday at 2:25 am by Hastur

» Are you Asleep (Open)
A Taste of Something Spicy (Hiroi/Kimitsuki) - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 2:11 pm by RIkku Shin

» Ambitions of the Bold (V/Elyss)
A Taste of Something Spicy (Hiroi/Kimitsuki) - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 9:33 am by Siegharty

» Moonlit Jungle Crash [V]
A Taste of Something Spicy (Hiroi/Kimitsuki) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 11:08 pm by Sumdumguy

» Jaeden's Quick Fix
A Taste of Something Spicy (Hiroi/Kimitsuki) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 5:24 pm by Hastur

» Yasuko Ishikura (The Demon of Souls) [Approved 4-5 | Hazard Rank D]
A Taste of Something Spicy (Hiroi/Kimitsuki) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 3:03 pm by THEFROST

» The Book of Rain (solo)
A Taste of Something Spicy (Hiroi/Kimitsuki) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 5:43 am by Ame no ko

» Shuuhei Yamada [Vizard -- Finished]
A Taste of Something Spicy (Hiroi/Kimitsuki) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 6:49 pm by Shuuhei Yamada

» World's Salvation
A Taste of Something Spicy (Hiroi/Kimitsuki) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 12:23 am by Guest

Top posters
THEFROST
A Taste of Something Spicy (Hiroi/Kimitsuki) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapA Taste of Something Spicy (Hiroi/Kimitsuki) - Page 3 I_voting_barA Taste of Something Spicy (Hiroi/Kimitsuki) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
JJ
A Taste of Something Spicy (Hiroi/Kimitsuki) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapA Taste of Something Spicy (Hiroi/Kimitsuki) - Page 3 I_voting_barA Taste of Something Spicy (Hiroi/Kimitsuki) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Mirja Eeola
Hydræ
Hastur
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Shizuo
Statistics
We have 2768 registered users
The newest registered user is Shuuhei Yamada

Our users have posted a total of 137190 messages in 20515 subjects

A Taste of Something Spicy (Hiroi/Kimitsuki)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Siegharty
Siegharty

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Taste of Something Spicy (Hiroi/Kimitsuki) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0A Taste of Something Spicy (Hiroi/Kimitsuki) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

A Taste of Something Spicy (Hiroi/Kimitsuki) - Page 3 Empty
Subject Post 21PostSubject: Re: A Taste of Something Spicy (Hiroi/Kimitsuki)   A Taste of Something Spicy (Hiroi/Kimitsuki) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2020 9:47 pm

Jörmungandr

Hiroi Kiga

A Taste of Something Spicy (Hiroi/Kimitsuki) - Page 3 6EdIfMt

Artist: Teminite - Song: Ascent - Word Count: NA

Whether Hiroi meant harm or not didn’t matter. The shorter demon held zero ability to actually cause injury to Kimitsuki. That is just a simple fact. Though, that also doesn’t matter for this particular situation. Hiroi also held zero desire to cause harm to anyone. It is somewhat annoying to deny herself the craving for flesh, but it is also a necessary burden to keep herself from being an outcast and hunted like an animal. The prospect of being hunted always causes her skin to crawl and a strange pressure to build in her chest. That emotion is fear, she is sure of such, but she doesn't know why she feels such emotion when her mind wanders. She can’t remember why being hunted is bad. Hiroi simply knows she must survive and never be anyone’s prey.

She doesn’t look over to Kimitsuki as the candy continues to roll before her like an automated machine. They could do this all night if uncareful. Hiroi seemed incapable of stopping herself when she is allowed to indulge her hunger. “I will think about it, Kimitsuki. Hiroi has nothing better to do anyhow.” Keeping her eyes off of Kimitsuki’s face, Hiroi continues eating the candy handed to her with a thoughtful expression on her usually stoic face. Is fate simply working on her side right now? Strange… How long before everything turns sour however?

Coding Altered From: [THEFROST]'s
Back to top Go down

A Taste of Something Spicy (Hiroi/Kimitsuki)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: REALMS OF THE PH UNIVERSE :: The Living Realm: Earth :: Africa :: The Iron Banner of Vastime-
Jump to:  
Visit Counter [Not HIt Counter]
AS OF JANUARY 28TH, 2014

AD