Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Character Of The Year Alex Vaugrenard --- Character Progression Of The Year: Elyss Kishimoto --- Character Plot Of The Year: Abalia Kyoraku-Hayden --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Close Enough --- Social Thread Of The Year: My Heart, in All its Pieces, Will Forever Love You ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
Top posters
THEFROST
Ebbing Toxicity [ Eris/ Asthavon Family only]  I_vote_lcapEbbing Toxicity [ Eris/ Asthavon Family only]  I_voting_barEbbing Toxicity [ Eris/ Asthavon Family only]  I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Ebbing Toxicity [ Eris/ Asthavon Family only]  I_vote_lcapEbbing Toxicity [ Eris/ Asthavon Family only]  I_voting_barEbbing Toxicity [ Eris/ Asthavon Family only]  I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Mirja Eeola
Forsaken Crow
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Shizuo
Statistics
We have 2733 registered users
The newest registered user is Alanony

Our users have posted a total of 135104 messages in 20287 subjects

Ebbing Toxicity [ Eris/ Asthavon Family only]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shizuo
Gremlin
Shizuo

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ebbing Toxicity [ Eris/ Asthavon Family only]  Left_bar_bleue59000/99999Ebbing Toxicity [ Eris/ Asthavon Family only]  Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Ebbing Toxicity [ Eris/ Asthavon Family only]  Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Ebbing Toxicity [ Eris/ Asthavon Family only]    Ebbing Toxicity [ Eris/ Asthavon Family only]  EmptyThu Feb 13, 2020 4:46 pm

Please play the music for this post. It's important for the setting of inami's mood."

Ebbing Toxicity [ Eris/ Asthavon Family only]  JCRrxmK

Artist: Citizen Soldier - Song: If these scars could speak -

As Inami stepped through the darkness, Algos in tow, her dull, desolate gaze roved the pillars that jutted into the darkness of the ceiling. Within the most populated city in the demon world, here was the spot where individuals were few and far to come by. The palace in which the royalty of this plane resided. The home that Mana resided over.

Inami’s hand moved forward and released Algos before her lips parted and an her voice echoed emotionlessly across the walls of the palace that was supposed to be their home.

”Mana, come out here.”

Normally, Inami wasn’t one to blatantly call her sister out on things however, in this case, mana’s normal non-invasive behavior was of direct detriment to both of her daughters. While inami normally would feel furious, and it’d reflect in her voice, right now there was nothing. Maybe the faintest pang of emotion arose within her body, but other then that there was absolutely nothing. Her body still was trembling faintly though, a feeling that she had tried to suppress.

Inami’s eyes turned to study her family that had come with her, the portal closing once the last of them had entered. Normally a plethora of emotions would fill her when she looked at them. Joy, Happiness, Love. Yet right now, they were just there. Just like Algos was just there, or how Cali, who only now was released from her cocoon was just there.

Inami felt merely like she was present, and yet didn’t truly feel like she existed in that moment. Everything felt distant and muted to the queen. For a being that drew from insanity, her current mentality was something she had never honestly experienced before. For now though, she waited. Waited for mana to arrive.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

darkfunnel
darkfunnel

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ebbing Toxicity [ Eris/ Asthavon Family only]  Left_bar_bleue128100/999999Ebbing Toxicity [ Eris/ Asthavon Family only]  Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Ebbing Toxicity [ Eris/ Asthavon Family only]  Empty
Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Ebbing Toxicity [ Eris/ Asthavon Family only]    Ebbing Toxicity [ Eris/ Asthavon Family only]  EmptyFri Feb 14, 2020 1:39 pm

The Angel of Conflict

ARIANDA VAEL

Ebbing Toxicity [ Eris/ Asthavon Family only]  6EdIfMt

Artist: KAIRI - Song: Adrift in the Leaves

It felt like years since Arianda had walked in these walls. In truth, it had not been quite so long; but the dread she felt as Ari realized a few things were quite palpable. The Queen indeed may not care that Arianda had left for her own horizons; but Ari knew the consequences of breaking a seal. Especially a seal such as the Seal of Eris. It had already reaped the larger brunt of Ari's consequences, the technical lesser of which occurring later; but that did not stop the dread that bit at Arianda's conscious.

She had only hoped that Amia had chosen to take the demon's hand when she offered it to the girl before they left; an apologetic sign. A kind sign, one full of gentleness; one that was meant to try and comfort Ania. To show her that Arianda was not bad, she just didn't wish to feel pain much like Ania did not wish to feel pain; even if Ari's way of doing so was painful. Death was far more so painful in her mind. Regardless, if she had, at least the presence of someone who didn't seem to be in an absolutely horrid mood would help her. Otherwise, Arianda would simply do her best to not join the rest in bad move with varying levels of success.

Regardless of any efforts to remain out of a bad mood, despite her own issues that could soon be looming over her head, Arianda simply waited with Inami, Algos, Caly, and Ania; hoping she would be able to get out of these without too much issue in the long run. Because, no matter Ari's very confused feelings about Mana, especially now knowing she had a child with the woman; she didn't exactly want to have a bunch of issues with the woman. Albeit, she hoped Mana had some method to help Caly. The demon girl did not deserve to get mindfucked so by Algos to only be torn asunder by further pain at witnessing her other mother, Ari, nearly die because of Algos's actions. She was worried. Worried about Calypso, oddly worried about Ania, whose hand she may or may not be holding; she did not wish for her daughter to become harmed further. She also did not wish for Ania to endure more pain than she was already forced to take thanks to Algos.

Most of all, Arianda was extremely concerned for what Mana would do upon seeing Ari. After all, she and Amphy broke their seal. Ari could only hope Mana wasn't going to react extremely, horribly, badly.

Coding Altered From: [THEFROST]'s

Ebbing Toxicity [ Eris/ Asthavon Family only]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: REALMS OF THE PH UNIVERSE :: Realms Of The Multiverse :: The Demon World :: Central Demon Country (Kēndrīya Capital) :: Devil Peak Moutain :: Shadow Fall's Village-
Jump to:  
Visit Counter [Not HIt Counter]
AS OF JANUARY 28TH, 2014

AD