Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ebbing Toxicity [ Eris/ Asthavon Family only]  Left_bar_bleue59000/99999Ebbing Toxicity [ Eris/ Asthavon Family only]  Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Ebbing Toxicity [ Eris/ Asthavon Family only]  Empty Ebbing Toxicity [ Eris/ Asthavon Family only]

Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:46 pm
Please play the music for this post. It's important for the setting of inami's mood."

Ebbing Toxicity [ Eris/ Asthavon Family only]  JCRrxmK

Artist: Citizen Soldier - Song: If these scars could speak -

As Inami stepped through the darkness, Algos in tow, her dull, desolate gaze roved the pillars that jutted into the darkness of the ceiling. Within the most populated city in the demon world, here was the spot where individuals were few and far to come by. The palace in which the royalty of this plane resided. The home that Mana resided over.

Inami’s hand moved forward and released Algos before her lips parted and an her voice echoed emotionlessly across the walls of the palace that was supposed to be their home.

”Mana, come out here.”

Normally, Inami wasn’t one to blatantly call her sister out on things however, in this case, mana’s normal non-invasive behavior was of direct detriment to both of her daughters. While inami normally would feel furious, and it’d reflect in her voice, right now there was nothing. Maybe the faintest pang of emotion arose within her body, but other then that there was absolutely nothing. Her body still was trembling faintly though, a feeling that she had tried to suppress.

Inami’s eyes turned to study her family that had come with her, the portal closing once the last of them had entered. Normally a plethora of emotions would fill her when she looked at them. Joy, Happiness, Love. Yet right now, they were just there. Just like Algos was just there, or how Cali, who only now was released from her cocoon was just there.

Inami felt merely like she was present, and yet didn’t truly feel like she existed in that moment. Everything felt distant and muted to the queen. For a being that drew from insanity, her current mentality was something she had never honestly experienced before. For now though, she waited. Waited for mana to arrive.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Ebbing Toxicity [ Eris/ Asthavon Family only]  LzZCuy7
Ebbing Toxicity [ Eris/ Asthavon Family only]  BtXe12b
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ebbing Toxicity [ Eris/ Asthavon Family only]  Left_bar_bleue128100/999999Ebbing Toxicity [ Eris/ Asthavon Family only]  Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Ebbing Toxicity [ Eris/ Asthavon Family only]  Empty Re: Ebbing Toxicity [ Eris/ Asthavon Family only]

Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:39 pm

The Angel of Conflict

ARIANDA VAEL

Ebbing Toxicity [ Eris/ Asthavon Family only]  6EdIfMt

Artist: KAIRI - Song: Adrift in the Leaves

It felt like years since Arianda had walked in these walls. In truth, it had not been quite so long; but the dread she felt as Ari realized a few things were quite palpable. The Queen indeed may not care that Arianda had left for her own horizons; but Ari knew the consequences of breaking a seal. Especially a seal such as the Seal of Eris. It had already reaped the larger brunt of Ari's consequences, the technical lesser of which occurring later; but that did not stop the dread that bit at Arianda's conscious.

She had only hoped that Amia had chosen to take the demon's hand when she offered it to the girl before they left; an apologetic sign. A kind sign, one full of gentleness; one that was meant to try and comfort Ania. To show her that Arianda was not bad, she just didn't wish to feel pain much like Ania did not wish to feel pain; even if Ari's way of doing so was painful. Death was far more so painful in her mind. Regardless, if she had, at least the presence of someone who didn't seem to be in an absolutely horrid mood would help her. Otherwise, Arianda would simply do her best to not join the rest in bad move with varying levels of success.

Regardless of any efforts to remain out of a bad mood, despite her own issues that could soon be looming over her head, Arianda simply waited with Inami, Algos, Caly, and Ania; hoping she would be able to get out of these without too much issue in the long run. Because, no matter Ari's very confused feelings about Mana, especially now knowing she had a child with the woman; she didn't exactly want to have a bunch of issues with the woman. Albeit, she hoped Mana had some method to help Caly. The demon girl did not deserve to get mindfucked so by Algos to only be torn asunder by further pain at witnessing her other mother, Ari, nearly die because of Algos's actions. She was worried. Worried about Calypso, oddly worried about Ania, whose hand she may or may not be holding; she did not wish for her daughter to become harmed further. She also did not wish for Ania to endure more pain than she was already forced to take thanks to Algos.

Most of all, Arianda was extremely concerned for what Mana would do upon seeing Ari. After all, she and Amphy broke their seal. Ari could only hope Mana wasn't going to react extremely, horribly, badly.

Coding Altered From: [THEFROST]'s
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ebbing Toxicity [ Eris/ Asthavon Family only]  Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Ebbing Toxicity [ Eris/ Asthavon Family only]  Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Ebbing Toxicity [ Eris/ Asthavon Family only]  Empty Re: Ebbing Toxicity [ Eris/ Asthavon Family only]

Sat Feb 22, 2020 3:13 pm
PREVIOUS THREAD:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t21035-venomous-contempt-algos-cali

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A

Failure.

Such a bitter taste. The eyes of Algos were blackened with the face of sorrow, regret, and contempt for her own weaknesses catching the better of her. Even as anger bled and festered in her soul, the ego Neoveta knew she was guilty; but the alter of The Princess and all her foulness refused that. These devils, monsters, and creatures of hell were built on a foundation of pain, genocide, misery, and chaos. To look down upon her for one failure? Unacceptable.

There had to be a way out of this. There had to be a way to feel the sun of victory, love, and embrace. Wasn't she a strong creature of demonic royalty? Wasn't she going to be the one to help her loving sister find that seem high?

This couldn't be the end for her.

Yeah.

Even if all these bastards looked down on the disgrace she brought to the family, the broken heart of Algos could cry those sweet tears of remorse, but her burning desire to rise above it would see her through. It was all her psyche could do to keep her together as these feelings bled into the Asthavon family seal and her sobs became louder under the sight of a burning, neon white energy around her beaten and bloodied body.

"You all.....are the worse....."

As those words snarled out of the Princess's mouth, these embers of her soul made alit the vast palace. With this inferno running amok, it unveiled rows of black and white tiles which meshed against the endless expanse of emerald painted walls that let the silver reflection of the moon wash down upon from the glass ceiling. Gazing at the sight of the celestial light above, all Algos could think to do was reach her right hand to the sky and clutch the moon in her sight; as if to say to herself that the world would be in her hands once more.

"...you look down on me for a single failure when we are nothing but a family of delusional beast of hell. Fuck you all...."

Those venomous words bled out of the mouth of Algos as blackened blood dripping from her lips. Yet, as she took a glance at Cali, the fiery eyes of The Princess softened and set their sights to the throne where Mana would be.

"...I don't give a shit what punishment you give me, but this beast of a demon you created will come back from it."

Yeah, things were going to be fucked up for a while, but she had accepted her fate at this point and all she could do was close her bloodstained eyes and wait for the hell to come her way. As in spite of how screwed up things were, she did not want to break for the sake of her sister and for the chance to fix what she broke. That's all she could do to keep her sanity.

Ebbing Toxicity [ Eris/ Asthavon Family only]  TLHqMzz

Ebbing Toxicity [ Eris/ Asthavon Family only]  WVMWLOu
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ebbing Toxicity [ Eris/ Asthavon Family only]  Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Ebbing Toxicity [ Eris/ Asthavon Family only]  Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Sat Feb 22, 2020 3:41 pm
[PLAY THE POSTING MUSIC]

Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

An emerald fire soon started to mesh and fight against the swells of neon white blaze which had consumed the palace floor. In this way, the Demon Queen made her presence known as the weight of an entire planet could be felt smashing against the entire palace from her displeasure with the turn of events. At this moment, almost everyone in the room could feel the enormous sense of emotion oozing forth from the foul demoness's heart.

It all hurt. Everything hurt. There was a stream of gem green blood gushing forth from the eyes of Mana as she sat on her throne gazing at her family. These chaotic feelings of anger, loss, grief, and resentment were flowing forth to the surface as hundreds of oil-drenched tendrils swelled behind The Queen. The woman's finger-tips looked more like talons as she clenched the seat of her throne; unsure of what to do with even herself as she bit down on her lip until more of his acidic blood dripped down to the floor; melting everything below her to a fine ash.

What the hell was Mana to do now now that she was feeling one of her own daughters sever the connection to her soul, to see another of her spawn abusing and raping the soul of her younger kin, and to feel her own sister consumed with a sense of defeat? No, this was utterly a miserable sight to see. This failure of leadership in their family caused the scorn of defeat, shame, and powerlessness to wash over their family. As with these loathsome actions, there was no doubt that the fight for Earth was a pointless one to endure at this point.

So, even as The Queen's face started to melt from her own toxic tears, the woman let out a hellish scream. It was akin to a shriek which even the gods above could hear as her hurt, pain, anger, and all emotions came to a pass. It is why in one foul movement did she leap forth from her throne, put her right hand through the heart of Algos and smashed her daughter into the dirt until nothing but a smoldering crater remained.

Again, again and again she ripped into her body until she started to place her bloodied foot against the throat of The Princess for her foolish actions.

"ARE YOU A FUCKING INFANT, DARLIN'? NOBODY HERE IS A FUCKIN' SAINT"

As more of her tears started to flow, The Queen didn't even feel like letting loose a sight of savagery, but it's how she raised this one and how this ignorant Princess learned.

"I'VE COMMITTED COUNTLESS GENOCIDES, BUT DO YOU THINK I JUST LEAP INTO WAR WITHOUT A SINGLE FUCKIN' IOTA OF A CLUE OF HOW I'M GOING TO WIN? I'M THE MADDEST QUEEN TO HAVE EVER EXISTED IN OUR KINGDOM, BUT I STILL FUCKING HAVE TWO BRAIN CELLS TO PUT TOGETHER THAT GOING INTO ENEMY TERRORITY WITHOUT BACK-UP, RESOURCES, AND AN ACTUAL PLAN IS GOING TO CAUSE GRIEF FOR EVERYONE AROUND ME!"

At this point, Mana didn't give a shit if Algos was sobbing or in pain, as she used this aggression to rip the woman's right arm off; she just wanted to see the blood spewing all over the place until she grew a hold of her breathing and set her bloodied gaze to Inami.

"I'm sorry sister, I've failed you and this entire fuckin' family..."

With scorn in her voice, she could at least admit where her own inaction had caused grief to someone she cared for. Flashing back to her training with Cali, it took a lot of development for her to get here, but she knew there was still love in her heart and she hoped that The Chaya Queen could feel that through their seal.

"...I've brought most of you misery from my own madness, and I have nothing but myself to blame for not acting sooner. Jesus fucking christ, what kind of a bloody Queen am I?"

Now setting her bloodied sight on Ari, there was nothing but remorse felt. She wasn't sure what to say to this woman; as she did treat her like a toy and slave. Then, when she was done extracting the pleasure from her, she threw to the ashes. Hence, how could she remain loyal to such an abuser? It is why she let out a grim chuckle before uttering these words to her:

"Ya' got balls for comin' back here, at least. For what's it's worth: I'm sorry for how things turned out..."

Sorry? From Mana? Something was amiss. But what else could occur when the reality of her inadequacies had been glaring her right in the face?

"We ain't fuckin' angels, but damn sisters, we've got to do better this. How the fuck do we even get out of this one, sister?"

With that question posted out in the air, Mana wanted to know what in the nine circles of hell Inami wanted out of this. So, she'd lock her gaze to the fellow Queen and await a response as the mixture of her own blood and Algos's streamed down her shade dress.

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 22, 2020 3:48 pm

ASTHAVON SISTER

ANIA ASTHAVON

Fear. That is what was flowing through the heart of Ania when she entered through the vortex and through the savage scene of blood, fire and raw emotion. Even as she gripped on to Arianda, her frail heart was pumping to one hundred beats per second as she was frightened by the sight of Algos being butcher, the hellish power of Mana, the deadened gaze of Inami and the uncertainty behind Ari's own face and the disconnection of an Asthavon sister.

It is why the young demoness's legs started to shake, her voice began to whimper and her eyes became filled with tears as she saw opt to hide behind Arianda to not have to see The Demon Queen. The amount of unstable energy bleeding from that creature was too much for her, and to see her master being beaten so mercilessly was too much for her mind to princess.

For this reason is why her damaged psyched tried to disassociate and block out the events with imagery of sunshine, rainbows, and beaches. All Ania wanted was safety at this moment. Everything was so terrifying right now that she just wanted it all to stop.

Coding From: [THEFROST]

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ebbing Toxicity [ Eris/ Asthavon Family only]  Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Ebbing Toxicity [ Eris/ Asthavon Family only]  Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:32 am
[CLICK THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]

THE ROYAL ASTHAVON

Enter Calypso

ロイヤルデーモン

The massive form of Calypso was pulled into Demon World with little resistance. However, unlike before, when her massive partially corporeal form was released from the cocoon her aunt had created to contain her, the head of the now draconian demon rested on the cold floor of the palace, her mist-like body snaking around the outer bounds of the room, maw half open, her multiple eyes wide open, yet full of mist.

The young one was in pain, in terror, her mind briefly shattered by the horrid turn of events. However, due to the seal linking them all, feelings and minds, the sensitive one felt the crushing emotions of her kin leak into her very soul, as if pouring putrid acid on a poor, delicate flower.

Although she felt the gripping claws of collective pure despair upon her heart, she did no such actions until her foggy golden eyes laid witness to her mother battering her sibling. Even if her mind was forced to a stall, witnessing such a thing, feeling her pain, hearing her screams, watching her temptation-filled blood splatter the ground, had gotten the poor thing barely working on fumes to 'flick' on. Suddenly the girl's presence was once again lit aflame, her massive form rapidly shrinking as a smaller figure, her regular size returned.

However, instead of curly black locks, she possessed ghostly white hair, and she did not look... Right. It was as if she momentarily forgot what her peaceful, kind appearance looked. Her face was crowded with four additional eyes, her mouth still extending down to her throat like some terrible, torn open maw, teeth jutting from the sickly display. Her hands and feet were pitch black, full of holes, fingers elongated into claws as her misted form ungracefully struck the ground. Broken, but still moving to her bloodied sibling's side.

Despite Algos' putrid actions, despite the cruelty and abuse inflicted upon her by one she viewed as an older sibling, Calypso still cried out for her. In her agonized state, her energy filled the air, screaming a silent bout of pain, as she laid atop the woman's bloodied body, as if it were some act the kindest parts of her basic instincts had to prevent their mother from striking her further. The woman was trembling from the pure torture that was existence, eyes unfocused, clawed hands resting upon Algos,

'...Stop. Stopstopstopstopstopstopstop. Stop... Punishing her... I'm.. The one who did wrong... I... Hurt her... I.... My fault... My fault..'

She spoke not with lips, but from her heart, her voice being capable of being heard throughout the Eris Seal's connection, the young one's heart bleeding and pulsing from it's wounds in her words, 'Let me... Let me fix it... Let me fix it... I have to fix it... I have to fix every... thing... Thats... Thats what I have to do... Please... Let me burden your sins... And.. Be punished instead... P L E A S E...'

Delusional thoughts and broken feelings poured from her heart, as she lied limp atop Algos, nothing but the agony of despair keeping her conscious and at some level of awareness.

---

"We may all be beasts, who have done nothing but wrong, in one life or another, we have no excuse. We all have slaughtered and maimed. It would be hypocritical if we were merely denouncing you on the count of morality and failure. "

Pseudologoi's poisonous voice could be heard by all who bore the Seal. Though she was within a state of fatigue, these words had to be spoken by someone capable of rationality through the maelstrom of chaotic emotions, the ghost of a past trying to inject some logic and understanding into this travesty, so something may be learned,

"But of most of us, Calypso was the exception. She wasn't raised to be a beast. She wasn't raised to kill. She only knew of love, weakness, and fear. She isn't like you, or us. She hasn't killed, she hasn't tortured, she only wished to bring kindness and peace unto others, even now she still cries for your mercy. She has felt NOTHING, but love for you, and this is how you repay her? With abuse? With harm? With obsession? You harmed one of our own, one of our own who has done nothing but try to love and understand. That is the truly despicable thing you committed, and the fact that you barely realize that only sickens me more."

Pseudologoi felt sick, spilling her thoughts and emotion, it wasn't something she liked doing, but her love for Calypso, and the hatred in what Algos had done to her dragged it out of the serpentine woman,

"You speak as if the circumstances of your birth is your end all, be all, Algos. You're a fucking idiot. Have you ever considered being more than what you rose from? More than what you were born for? Of course you fucking haven't, because you're incapable of seeing into yourself, and seeing the bigger picture. Thank gods Calypso did not take after you, or she'd still be the shivering whelp in the woods, mewling for a mother whom she barely knew to come running to hush her, simply because staying the same is easier than growing."

With a gentle exhale, Pseudologoi expanded her reach a bit more, to whoever the hell could hear, and let out one yell through the connection their family bore, "Those of you who have not come, you best fucking come now. You can hear the turmoil of your sisters, can't you?! If you are awakened and can hear my voice you best, best come, or I will take note of your absence for the future. Your kin need you."

Code By:
[THEFROST]
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ebbing Toxicity [ Eris/ Asthavon Family only]  Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Ebbing Toxicity [ Eris/ Asthavon Family only]  Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:40 am

SCION OF THE PHONOI

VANYEL XIOYANG

If the news report of Minatumi being attacked by Algos wasn't enough of a telling that something was up, then the cacophony of chaos that rippled across the Eris Seal and everyone within the Dynasty was. Vanyel heard everything, as did The Phonoi, and there were not enough words to describe how furious they both were and the ache that they felt, hearing Calypso in such a state. It didn't take long for him to get his shit in gear until he remembered -- he didn't have a way to get to Demon World.

As if reading his thoughts, a portal opened in front of him, with Kokuto, in Chasm Revival, stepping out. Not a word was needed between them, as the demon gestured to the portal behind him, Vanyel wasted no time stepping through it, entering the Demon World alongside his Eris-born brother. Upon arriving through the portal, Kokuto silently made his way over to Ania, Amphilogiai and Arianda, his towering figure standing next to the two, his posture, aura, and the presence of the colossal sword on his back gave the very clear impression of why he was there: to protect them and keep them away from this.

Kokuto's Chasm Revival

He could tell that Arianda and Amphy were exhausted and weak at the moment and he had no intention of letting them get injured anymore, and the little one -- even more little one -- Ania, he didn't want her getting hurt any more than the other sisters.

The growls of both Makhai and The Phonoi were made heard across all who bore the Seal of Eris. Without even giving it a second thought, the moment that Kokuto moved to the girls, Vanyel shot off towards Algos, fingers morphing and elongating into blue claws, glimmering with heat and energy. Both he and the Phonoi's bloodlust could be felt from even miles away -- only for him to stop in his tracks, his features softening. He wanted to gut her, eviscerate her, HURT her for what she did.

It took a long while for Phonoi to be able to gather the words he needed to express his fury as he took control of Vanyel's voice, foregoing the use of the Seal to communicate as the collective of voices rose together in anger.

"You selfish, ignorant, idiotic BITCH!"

He cut himself off, backing away from Algos, for now, as Vanyel took control of himself again. His eyes fell onto Calypso, and he felt that ache eating at his heart return.

'Even back then, when we first met, all I wanted to do...was protect you.'

His gaze lowered for a moment, sighing as it returned the demoness.

'...and I don't know why.'

Kokuto took a step forward, with Makhai's voice coming to the forefront, speaking through the Seal.

"I don't care that you went into a so-called 'enemy's' territory unprepared. You reap what you sow. None of us are any better than that. We've all hurt people, killed, maimed, tortured, and destroyed a lot of lives. I'm the Daemon of Battle, for fuck's sake! But...you crossed a line when you hurt Calypso. She's innocent and didn't deserve any of this, and all of this happened because you're an ignorant, selfish idiot. Grow the fuck up, and don't start cryin' because we had to pull you out of your own idiotic decisions before something much worse happened."

His gaze turned steely as he glared at his sister.

"And that doesn't even begin to cover how you almost got Amphy and Arianda killed.

With a sigh of his own, Kokuto put a hand to his face, groaning softly as he returned to being near Ania, Ari, and Amphy. Everyone was pissed, Arianda, Amphy, and Calypso were all fucked up in different ways, and it was taking every ounce of self-control from both The Phonoi and Vanyel from losing their collective shit even more than they already were.

Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ebbing Toxicity [ Eris/ Asthavon Family only]  Left_bar_bleue59000/99999Ebbing Toxicity [ Eris/ Asthavon Family only]  Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Tue Mar 03, 2020 7:46 pm
Please play the music for this post. It's important for the setting of inami's mood."

Artist: Citizen Soldier - Song: If these scars could speak -

”Enough dearest sister. “

Inami’s words cut through the raucus screaming that ebbed out like a ceaseless flood from the queen of demons. Her heterochromia, though dull glancing fleetingly at the girl who lay on the floor; and despite her weariness, she’d bridge the expanse between them almost as if she had teleported, her hand resting upon the palm of her dearest sister before she could clamp upon algos’s arm. Soon after, even as inami’s face did not twitch, the same scenario as before would have played out, but rather than it be the arm of her dearest niece, it was her own. The blood that spattered upon the ground, before blackened thread sealed the wound where her arm used to be..

”It’s enough, just come here.”

Inami’s voice was void of emotion, just like the eyes that appraised the screaming hectic queen were void of sympathy. Even so, Inami drew her sister inward to allow her one arm to gently bend up to caress her inklike hair. The acid that poured from her sister’s face would erode small pits when they came into contact with inami’s fair flesh, and a soft sigh escaped her lips as she leaned in to give her sister a gentle kiss upon her brow. One that hopefully would help breach the pain and anguish, and return some of the gentle warmth that had been stolen from her.

As mana continued speaking about how she had failed all of them, and how she was sorry towards Arianda, admittedly, Inami kinda relegated most of the conversation into the background of her mind. The noises, the scent of iron which left copper tones upon her tongue, and the myriad of emotions that pervaded the room brought a sense of.. Offness to the queen. Sure, she could have been angry, or sad, but at that particular moment she was still stuck in this state of.. Shock perhaps? She couldn’t register the emotions because she simply hadn’t the time to process her own, nor process what actions she should currently take. All of it was.. In stasis, frozen as she sifted through the fragments to find a single thing worth holding onto.

It was something that caused the queen to only really zone back in when Mana asked her what they should do. What the hell could they do? Shadow fall had often portrayed themselves as an agressive, albeit non-malevolent force so long as their rule hadn’t been questioned. Now though, that image was thoroughly destroyed by her dearest of nieces. Not to mention the collateral fallout that was happening emotionally right now amongst their family. Everything was a god-damned mess.

”We should withdraw from earth. This issue with our family is far more important than an asset that is at most maybe the size of one of our nations. Far too many things have been allowed to go on for far too long sister. We must fix them, before we tear ourselves apart. I cannot bear to lose any of you. “

The words that left Inami’s lips were tired, and deadpan but they still conveyed the emotions she felt in their entirety. She did not want their family to fall to ruin, and she couldn’t let them continue to harm each other any longer.

With that said, her eyes would have slowly shifted to glance at everyone else that lay within the room. She could easily see the sadness, the fear, and the rage that lay within them, and for them all she could say in a deadpan voice was one simple statement.

”As a family, we have failed. Now it’s time to begin figuring out how to pick up the pieces. “

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Ebbing Toxicity [ Eris/ Asthavon Family only]  LzZCuy7
Ebbing Toxicity [ Eris/ Asthavon Family only]  BtXe12b
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ebbing Toxicity [ Eris/ Asthavon Family only]  Left_bar_bleue128100/999999Ebbing Toxicity [ Eris/ Asthavon Family only]  Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Wed Mar 04, 2020 1:31 am

The Fallen Angel

ARIANDA VAEL

Artist: KAIRI - Song: Adrift in the Leaves

Subtle entrances were never Mana's thing. Frankly, Arianda was not surprised when Mana entered with her energy bearing down on everyone and her voice echoing through the halls. However, her appearance is what slightly unnerved Ari. Indeed, they were all quite uncertain in their step, in what they felt; in their everything. However, Arianda noticed that a certain someone whose hand she had in her own was quite terrified of Mana. For Ari, such a thing was completely understandable. Mana wasn't exactly the most... comforting being at the best of times. Which was why, when Arianda turned around to face Ania; kneeling down a little bit as she hid the sight from the little girl's view.

"It's okay, hun. Look at me, focus on me, okay? Don't listen to what's happening, just listen to me~ I'm right here and I won't let you be hurt anymore~"

Arianda gave Ania a warm, comforting smile before she slowly pulls Ania into a close, warm, embrace; doing her best to use a bit of her powers, resolve flame or otherwise, so Ania eased into a sense of happiness. Or, at least help the girl shut out the terror she felt from what she saw and be able to relax into Ari's embrace; her sight blocked by Ari's shoulder and neck, her hearing focused on Ari's heartbeat as she did her best to comfort the girl. Afterwards, Arianda stood slowly, picking up Ania as she did; holding her like a child some as she let the girl hid in her shoulder or neck. Whichever was fine with her, but, she was putting it upon herself to at least help Ania. She felt responsible for some of the pain she caused Ania; and she wished to help her feel better.

Eventually, her attention was brought back to Mana as she stood, now with Ania likely in her arms and hopefully relaxed, looking as she saw Inami intervene, hear Kokuto and Vanyel enter and make their own speeches to Algos. However, what shocked Ari to her core was what Mana said. She was... Sorry? Arianda's blue eyes could not leave the Queen of demon's own eyes as she searched her being for some sort way to figure out if this was a false apology; if it was untrue. It wasn't. Not in any definition of the word false, it was not such a thing; it was true as if Ari could feel Mana stronger than ever through that connection now more than ever. She blinked in such sincere surprise before a chuckle escaped her lips and she smiled at Mana gently.

"I... Thank you, Mana; that actually means a lot more than you could think... And, well, what is family for? Can't say I imagined I would be back here, but... I suppose it's not bad to be here to help family"

As Arianda smiled at Mana, soon the words spoken by Caly hit her words; and the demon grit her teeth and bit her tongue so she would not burst out in anger. How could she stick her neck out for Algos? How? After all she had done to her, after all the brainwashing, after all the mental fuckery she had been given. How in the hell could she do that. It was so taxing to Ari that she nearly broke; she nearly lost what composure she had before Amphy appeared at her side. However, tears were cascading down her cheeks; the little demon seemed overjoyed. The reason being was clear when Ari opened up that connection to the Eris Children and Asthavon family and heard a voice preaching all that Algos had done. Amphy let out a small giggle, walked over towards Caly and gently hugged her and telepathically whispered something to Pseu; just for her.

"God damnit Pseu have I missed you..."

After that brief telepathic communication Amphilogiai looked between the beings around her; her family. Arianda did the same, surveying them before taking a seat on the air, keeping Ania on her lap as she held the girl in comfort; not forced comfort, no. But, she wanted the girl to be free of the constant, terrible, cycle of pain. Soon, Amphy stepped forward, towards Mana, and jumped onto her in a huge hug.

"Heya mom~ Been too long~ Hope you don't mind me smothering you in a good ol hug~"

Amphy grinned at Mana, her mother Eris, as she hugged her good and tight; but she soon slipped off Mana and surveyed everyone once more. Her gaze halted on Algos particularly long. She wasn't disgusted, but, she basically was disappointed that one of her own siblings,or family members, could be so... disgustingly jealous. Possessive she understood, but such Jealousy had nearly caused her own death and is certainly causing a good deal of dislike for her sibling. Sad, but true. Regardless of that, she listened to Inami's words as she spoke, her eyes and hair becoming technicolor as her agitation rose to the surface; Arianda almost voicing her distaste of leaving Earth before she realized that was more about Shadowfall's armies. Which meant, it didn't concern Ari in the slightest. She fully, fully intended to stay on earth. It was her home now.

Soon, however, as Ari continued to comfort Ania, Amphilogiai took over any speaking to let Ari observe and keep pain away from Ania.

"Indeed, Inami, indeed; as a family there has been failure. To let this happen, to let Algos corrupt the purest member of our family; to let her become such a jealous beast she would cause the near death of myself and Arianda. However, such things can be repaired. You are correct, it is time to stop worrying about a pointless war when a battle is already brewing here and now because of Algos's actions. Indeed, we are not angels, indeed, we are not the purest of beings; but we are still family and have to repair what damage has been done. Otherwise, we shall fall to ourselves and continue to harm each other."

Arianda smiled sheepishly as Amphilogiai kept going and going. In all, she mostly conveyed her distaste of the current event; how everything went in all. However, eventually, the demon stopped and moved back a little bit as she tapped into that telepathic communication and did her best to contact Pseu again. She wanted to talk to her sister so badly; she had not heard her voice, felt her embrace, in years. However, that was her own concern as she fell silent and let everyone do their own thing once more as she made it clear to all in the room that she had not faded with the Eris Seal. Soon, however, Arianda let out a small sigh and put a hand on Kokuto to help him further relax and restrain himself. Fighting among themselves was not a good idea right now.

"So... How would we go about, as Inami and Amphy have outlined, repairing this damage? Considering our daughter, Mana, is a little... mind-fucked, I think is the proper term, thanks to Algos; and just about everything that happened to cause these issues. Because picking up the pieces seems hard... especially when certain pieces cannot be picked up."

From there, Arianda remained silent, her hand on Kokuto's shoulder for a few moments longer to assure him before she returned to trying to comfort Ania. It was the least she could do in her weakened state thanks to how much energy she had expended in order to stay alive; and especially because of the pain she caused to the girl. From there, she simply watched and waited; waited for what would happen. Not to mention, she also thought and thought on what she could do for her poor daughter Caly. At the moment, all she wished to do was help.

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:28 pm
PREVIOUS THREAD:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t21035-venomous-contempt-algos-cali

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A

Things tended to move at supersonic speed when you had the power to crush worlds under your hands. Knowing damn well the type of rage that her mother wielded, the Demon Princess snarled with anger as her body was prepared for whatever abuse this woman had to wield. Regaining some of her nerves at the moment from the memories of Neoveta's own fear of the torment this twisted Queen put her through, Algos's body soon became drenched within a thick layer of blood-red demonic energy to ensure that Mana would pay dearly for coming close to her.

All around Algos would this acidic energy seek to melt, burn and vaporize any and all that touched her as she let out a massive scream.

"FUCK YOU AND YOUR ABUSE, WOMAN! YOU ARE SO FUCKING FULL OF YOURSELF IF YOU THINK I WON'T FIGHT BACK AGAINST YOU THIS TIME! I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU"

With her eyes now drenched in a blood-red glow, The Demoness let out her own monstrous roar. Years of pain, suffering, and anguish came out of her voice as her body violently pulsated it's power and consumed the room within its scarlet glow. No, she didn't have the capacity to eclipse everything under the sun like her mother, but she was still a demon lord and one which could go toe to toe with other Demon Queens. So she lacked the fear and was prepared for anything her mother had to dish out.

Of course, even as she lie on the ground, this escalation of violence would have increased -- if it weren't for Inami and Cali.

In a matter of moments, her violent aura lessened to allow the touch of her little sister to otherwise not find itself in pain being in the presence of her precious elder kin. This was a subconscious impulse to otherwise pull back and prevent herself from causing any further harm to sweet little Cali.

"...this isn't a safe place for you. Get away from me. Mother will slay you just to get to me. I wouldn't put it past her."

With her right hand patting her younger sister's hair, Algos tried to keep a compassionate tone to her voice, but the venom and disdain she had for mother couldn't be ignored as her face held its scowl. Never for a second did her blood gaze leave the Demon Queen as she knew all too well the foul tricks this vindictive bitch could pull if her guard was let down.

Above everything else, however, Algos in this instance put her sister's needs above her own safety. So, to that end, The Demon Princess formed a powerful barrier around herself and Cali. Being that she was a grandmaster over the demonic arts, it wasn't too hard for her to form a small cocoon of sorts to keep both herself and her kin safe from whatever attacks these freaks could throw at her. Putting her heart, effort, and investment into this safety measure; the woman made sure the potency of this dome at least gave her master durability to be able to deal with any potential backlash that could come as she held on tightly to her sister.

'Get the fuck out of my head.'

That is the only reply Algos could muster up as her enraged voice-directed itself at Pseudologoi. In fact, from the bond and seal made by The Princess, all sorts of fire could be felt bleeding into her inner world. It wasn't meant to hurt Cali, but instead, make the essence of Pseudologoi be drenched in a sea of inferno. The woman was irritated, ganged up on, endangered and was like an animal backed into a corner from all that happened.

Her nerves were beyond over the top and she wasn't in the mood to hear anyone's shit about her if they had a snarky, aggressive or condensing tone. She'd slaughter, butcher and skewer even the Demon Queen herself. And hence, from these painful feelings, her skin started peeling away and nothing but whiteness could be seen in her face as the visage of her true form started giving way as her malice grew more.

'I don't need a lecture on the essence of my sister, you bitch. I know what love she has for me. Talk to me like that again and I'll rip you out of her and beat you within an inch of your life myself.'

Those weren't a threat in her mind. That was the reality as she was becoming more animalistic and consumed within her own toxic emotions; blinding the boundaries of fact and fantasy. So, at this point, her energy was a violent volcano ready to erupt at any time. The only thing keeping her in check at this point was the attachment she yielded for Cali as she refused to let this unstable nature cause her pain.

And, in that instant when Vanyel dared to enter the vicinity with blood lust, nothing but the pulsation of murderous intent bled and penetrated the room. While Algos would not slaughter him, she'd make him wish he were dead if he had continued with that path. As, on her command, the shield around herself was ready to project a variety of ancient demonic magic meant to reduce him and anyone else to ash.

"Keep that line of talking up and I'll show you what a bitch I can be when I rip my claws into your throat, vermin."

Nothing but disdain, poison, and loathing bled through her voice as the woman gave a cold stare back at Vanyel.

Though, at this point, she could feel her anger getting away from her. Everything drop of blood in her body was screaming to hurt somebody. So, when Kokuto started lecturing her, the woman had four circular sigils emerge around him. At any moment, she'd let off a hellish spell of power to render him a bloody pulp in the floor.

"I get it. If you all don't shut the hell up and stop repeating the same spiel to me, you really are gonna make me hurt you."

Truth be told? She did get it. She hurt Cali in a way that cannot be taken back. She wasn't ignorant of that. But hearing the same thing over and over again? And all the disdain and her being referred to as a child? She wasn't in the mood for disrespect and would slaughter somebody if this line of approach kept up.

With that said, since Inami was one of the few in the room remaining calm, Algos listened to her words and it was true: this war was lost. Everything they built-up on Earth was pretty much a foregone conclusion with how thinly stretched they were. And as she reflected on her own love for demon kind, the woman tried to breathe out and compose herself to think of what they should do for their kingdom.

"Thank you for not insulting me and remaining calm, Inami. You probably hate my guts, but we have to pull back and conserve our resources to Demon World. I know Neoveta wanted to improve our people and we need to focus on demonic kind. Earth isn't worth it anymore."

Sounding less violent than before, the Princess did have an honest desire to do what is right for her kingdom. And she knew her actions hurt that, so it's why there was a sense of hurt felt within Algos. As she sincerely felt she hurt her people and didn't know how to cope with this pain other than to just focus on the future, ignore the past and try to make-up for these sins through getting more proactive with her role as princess.

"And I'm sorry I hurt you, Inami. I truly am..."

Breathing out slowly, the woman let a brief period of depression and woe bleed out of her. At this point, she was far too exhausted mentally, spiritually and physically to process much of what had occurred between Ari, Ania, and Amphilogiai. It was as if her state of perception were going in and out of reality, but there was a sense of relief in knowing that her fellow sister was ok. Algos wasn't heartless; she was just in pain and felt like it was her against the world at this point. She just wanted someone to tell her that this would be ok and that she could recover from these mistakes, yet all she got was hatred and that only served to lash out as much as her aggressors.

"....and we should consider what it is as royalty what we want from our kingdom. Do we want to focus on invading other worlds, or do we want to make our own better? What the hell is our vision for the future? Ask yourselves that at least..."

Tired. Algos was tired. But she knew it was an important sentiment to bring up. So, all she could do was then curl up with her sister and just hope for the best. This whole ordeal was just so exhausting....

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum