Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Gee, Murasaki, how come your dad lets you have TWO Bankai? Left_bar_bleue16000/1Gee, Murasaki, how come your dad lets you have TWO Bankai? Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Gee, Murasaki, how come your dad lets you have TWO Bankai? Empty Gee, Murasaki, how come your dad lets you have TWO Bankai?

Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:41 am

Gee, Murasaki, how come your dad lets you have TWO Bankai? QerxJ3c

» Name Of Character: Kagayaku no Murasaki
» Link To Character: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t18558-kagayaku-no-murasaki-approved-1-5

» Upgrading:

-Zanjutsu: Elite to Master
-General Speed: Elite to Master
-Tier: 1-5 to 1-3

-Paternal Shikai: 50% limitation on Shikai's abilities removed. This means the Area of Effect increases to 60', and the number places in which she can exist within said area increases to 10. The fact that these Murasaki are all the same one, and cannot exist if she is immobilized, does not change.

Adding the following ability:

» Paternal Bankai Name: Hakusenkō Jitsumyōbai (白閃光 日明唄, "White Glint - Ballad of the Sun's Elucidation")

» Paternal Bankai Appearance: While within Hakusenkō Jitsumyōbai, the actual blade of Hakusenkō does not change. However, it vibrates at such a frequency that, to the average onlooker, the sword is entirely invisible.

» Paternal Bankai Ability: By tapping the side of Hakusenkō's blade, the whole of the zanpakuto begins to vibrate at speeds which are most decidedly not achieved through Murasaki's own hand. The first thing that this achieves is that, rather obviously, the blade of Hakusenkō becomes infinitely more difficult to track in its movements, not only because it is nearly impossible to see, but because the motion is so extreme that the air around the blade becomes warped and distorted by the heat produced from the movement through the air. An opponent whose Speed, Zanjutsu, Focus, and Martial Skill are all below Murasaki's would have minimal chance at being able to follow the path of the blade unless they possessed some form of ability which allowed one to predict attacks. Those close to Murasaki, at her level, or above her in any of these categories would be less impacted by this technique, as they would be able to better adapt to the speed, or simply able to follow the blade's vibrations. Anyone who is above Murasaki in two or more of these categories would have such a mastery that this particular aspect of the Bankai would border on being a non-issue. This is, however, only one aspect of the release.

The heat produced by the blade's vibration, and the motion of the blade itself, increase the danger brought on by Murasaki's strikes to a rather extreme degree. The heat alone is enough to rip through all but the hardest of metals with ease, and when taken atop the blade's vibrating blade, it is no exaggeration to say that only the hardest of materials (or those individuals whose bodies resemble such materials) would be able to completely ignore this damage. Materials and abilities specifically made to resist cutting or heat will naturally work entirely well against this aspect of the Bankai as well.

The final ability of this Bankai's release is the low, almost otherworldly humming noise that fills the area when the release is active. The vibration produced by Hakusenkō Jitsumyōbai is to such a degree that, not only does the noise echo through the air, but through the spiritual particles in the area as well, making it far more overwhelming than a simple sound as the air and the reishi in the area both begin to vibrate at the same awful frequency. Those of a weaker disposition or a low level of will might find the noise so appalling that it makes them simply collapse outright, vomiting from the nausea as the noise echoes through not only their body, but their very soul as well. Those who are tougher in body, or in spirit, will find that the noise is still quite awful to hear, but will likely be able to shrug off the majority of its effects. Naturally, the most extremely resilient, whether in body or in mind, will find this noise an annoyance at best. It should be noted that, because this sound is not only a matter of sound, but of the actual vibration of particles, that simply being deaf does not make one immune to this Bankai's power.

» Why: I think her history speaks for itself, and that her reputation more than precedes her, but this is the full list of major events I am able to recall which, in my opinion, justify these upgrades and demonstrate that she can operate squarely at this degree of power. There are certainly more, given the wide array of thread's she's been in, and I believe anyone who has roleplayed with her would be willing to vouch for her abilities, but it's no secret that I can barely remember yesterday, let alone a full list of threads for one character.

A Land Beset By Destruction

Quite literally the first thread that Murasaki engaged in for combat, which involved her teaming up with another 1-tier against a rather exceptionally strengthened adversary. The thread was unfortunately cut short, but it was also the first ever, so it's not the end of the world.

Hey, You, Whatcha Gonna Do?

The very next fight Murasaki pursued was not one against a foe that was even remotely in her league, and yet it was one which still showed the degree of her skill. Seeking out Stefan Soan in the hopes of him becoming her Vice Captain, Murasaki engaged the legendary swordsman in a one on one, and while she failed to so much as injure him due to the gulf in their skills, she did nevertheless impress him with her degree of skill and perseverance, a feat in its own right.

Volcanic Consequences

A test of not only Murasaki's abilities, but her resolve and her character, this fight was one in which her mastery of her blade and her speed were both put to the forefront. Given the explosive nature of Tatsuya Oda's abilities, she was in more than a pinch, but even when in Musonzai and her spiritual energy was entirely zero, she was able (with assistance, it should be noted) to successfully avoid injury and bring Tatsuya down.

Sin City
The Strip

A noteworthy demonstration of Murasaki's prowess for being a fight held during her major depression, this also showed what she is capable of when facing an opponent with much the same skillset as herself. Despite being against a member of the Espada, whose focus was on swordplay and speed just as her own was, Murasaki outmatched him quite consistently in both departments, and the Espada was ultimately unable to answer her superior ability.

When the Mountain Crumbles

One of the most definitive showings of Murasaki's prowess when in a real, genuine fight to the death. Having no choice but to kill the soul that had once been Tatsuya Oda, Murasaki demonstrated not only an extreme degree of speed and maneuverability, but a mastery of her zanpakuto's usage that included the usage of the technique Manmaioroshi, a personalized form of the Senmaioroshi that would only be possible while within the context of not only wielding two zanpakuto, but while within her paternal shikai.

Thunder & Passion

Unlike many of her fights, this was one in which Murasaki not only did not use her full martial ability, but in which she could not, as this was entirely a spar between herself and her Vice Captain. It should be noted, however, that her Vice Captain is very decidedly an individual with the power to be a Captain, and that even when faced with someone of that power, Murasaki's usage of her speed and her wide array of techniques allowed her to come out evenly. Particularly noteworthy was the mastery displayed of her Kozanmanshu, the ability to align with one's zanpakuto so completely that her body becomes an extension of it.

Oh Captain, My Captain. I'm not Okay.

While the fight within this thread may not have demanded much in the way of martial prowess, given the relatively wide gulf between Murasaki and Elyss, it is her speed in particular which is worth mention, as not only was Murasaki capable of traversing the entirety of the Seireitei and Rukongai in a very short amount of time, but her speed was so extreme as to make the fight nearly trival. Her combat ability was also enough that the fight was, quite plainly, over in nearly two strikes.

What's the Difference Between Me and You?

A confrontation between Murasaki and her father, the zanpakuto Kagayaku, this fight required Murasaki face an opponent who was not only her equal in both power and technique, but one who was fully aware of her own abilities, and who possessed a bankai for which she was not prepared. While Kagayaku did want her to win, he did not show her any mercy, and would have killed her had she not been up to par. In defeating him, Murasaki came to understand her father's view, even if he did not come to understand anything of hers, and he bestowed upon her his true name, Hakusenkō, granting her access to not only the full scope of his shikai's potential, but to his bankai as well.

» Extra: Originally, I had only intended for this upgrade to be Zanjutsu to Master, but I believe that the content of her threads makes it very clear that her Speed has been just as crucial an aspect of her combative prowess, and has been instrumental in her success in every fight. While I understand two Masters in one upgrade is noteworthy, I believe this is counterbalanced by the fact that I have simply never taken the time to upgrade Murasaki in the two years since I have begun playing her. This upgrade is, in that sense, something of a catch-up.

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Gee, Murasaki, how come your dad lets you have TWO Bankai? Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Gee, Murasaki, how come your dad lets you have TWO Bankai? Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Gee, Murasaki, how come your dad lets you have TWO Bankai? Empty Re: Gee, Murasaki, how come your dad lets you have TWO Bankai?

Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:56 pm
[adm]Everything looks to be fair in this ability. It's something I wouldn't mind fighting myself, even with a lower tier character. And given you aren't one to be cheap with things, I trust you'll use this care and caution. Therefore, I'm going to approve it.[/adm]

Gee, Murasaki, how come your dad lets you have TWO Bankai? WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum