Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Miss Me Blind(Ulv/Iori)  - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Miss Me Blind(Ulv/Iori)  - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Miss Me Blind(Ulv/Iori)  - Page 4 Empty Re: Miss Me Blind(Ulv/Iori)

Thu Feb 20, 2020 5:42 am

THE WOMAN LOST IN TIME

IORI TOKUGAWA

Miss Me Blind(Ulv/Iori)  - Page 4 6EdIfMt

"When I was active before my coma, I suppose I was different in my ways of teaching others how to operate. Advice is always welcomed, but if you are never learning from it, then you must fail to realize the intent of my lessons on your own. It is not a wondrous sight to see others humiliate themselves nor, as you said, slowly kill themselves through their own stupidity. To me, however, it is necessary."

Iori had yet to finish her meal as she engaged in the conversation and offered her own thoughts on this subject.

"Confessed undying love for who now? From what Midori has spoken of you, she says that Mirja was you before Ulv. I know she spoke of her past affection as well, but I'd be lying to say my interest isn't piqued by this little nugget of information. A man confessed to the passionate, all-dominating woman lover?" That bit was a joke. Iori was openly bisexual with a strong lean towards women, and it took her years to realize her feelings in that department but this was still interesting to hear about.

Coding Altered From: [THEFROST]'s
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Miss Me Blind(Ulv/Iori)  - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Miss Me Blind(Ulv/Iori)  - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Thu Feb 20, 2020 6:06 am

ULV AUBER| WHITE MASK BUDDHA

"No, a man confessed to a psychotic, violent, deranged wolf girl he had met twice, and one of them caused him intense physical trauma. However, for your sister, Midori has considerably inflated the meeting with Mirja. She met Midori just after Shadin had been not so gentle with her. She healed up the wounds and then slept in the same bed as her, as sort of a comfort thing. Then, unfortunately, being Unseated, she wasn't allowed to stay on Earth too long, so had to leave.

As for who Mirja is to me...it's complex. See, originally when Mirja died, her soul was sucked out of the aether and put into the body you see now. At that moment I was very confused Mirja steering a new body. But, as I grew, Mirja slowly subsided into the growing being that was coming in the Inner World. Eventually, becoming Ulv in her entirety, but with everything Mirja had ever been to call upon in solidifying this. Early on there was a lot of 'me' and 'I' when referring to Mirja. Now it's more we, if it isn't just Mirja"

FLAME OF HOPE | END POST

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Miss Me Blind(Ulv/Iori)  - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Miss Me Blind(Ulv/Iori)  - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Feb 20, 2020 6:23 am

THE WOMAN LOST IN TIME

IORI TOKUGAWA

Ah, it seemed that when it came to love with Ulv, there were just so many layers she had yet to learn of or delve into when it came to knowing who she really was. Considering the fact she thought very highly of Ulv, she would need to fix that in future interactions.

There was so much she wanted to understand about the eccentric enigma that was Ulv. Even her existence, as she explained it to Iori, seemed to be an abnormality.

When one usually died, not many were given the opportunity to be slotted into an entirely new body. Considering how Iori survived death and her spirit kept her body from dying, did she really have the right to question that?

"Hearing you speak of all this, I don't know you as much as I feel I should. I should change that in the future. But, back to the conversation... if you don't mind my asking, what type of person was Mirja before Ulv...? Was she any different from who you are now? I only hear of the kindness shown from Midori, but I'm curious about so much more than that."

Oh, and she had yet to finish her meal due to this curiosity and conversation but she could clear it off in due time. Now, she wanted Ulv to spill the tea about a name she had heard behind the existence of one she had yet to truly understand.

Last edited by Iori[Chronos] on Thu Feb 20, 2020 7:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Miss Me Blind(Ulv/Iori)  - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Miss Me Blind(Ulv/Iori)  - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Thu Feb 20, 2020 7:22 am

"Midori speaks well of Mirja because she met the girl once, at a point before she had multiple mental breakdowns. At her best, Mirja was a traumatised, aggressive, schizophrenic with a thin line of help for people if she could find past the thoughts. She brutalised with violence beyond what was needed just to terrorize her foes, attacked without warning or restraint, and thought that diplomatic action meant threatening everyone in a nation with treason. She is not at all a good person, and is not to be romanticised in any way or treated like she is anything other than a broken woman in desperate need of help"

Ulv would lean back after that passionate speech and sigh deeply.
"Death was a blessing for her. Finally free from all the pain and troubles she had. Peace, for the first time in centuries"

FLAME OF HOPE | END POST

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Feb 20, 2020 7:54 am

THE WOMAN LOST IN TIME

IORI TOKUGAWA

Judging from how Ulv spoke about Mirja, she was not the symbol of serenity Midori had painted her out to be. There were many layers to her as a woman, all of them seemingly violent and antagonistic.

Iori could definitely say, without a doubt, she would've strongly disliked someone like Mirja.

To have such illuminating information made Iori smile as she started to learn more and more about Ulv, from who she was in the past to who she is in the present.

During her passionate speech, Iori finally took the time to finish her meal before she gazed up at Ulv, sharing her thoughts on who she had become.

"Perhaps it was fate, then, for us to meet the way we did. I can say, without a shadow of a doubt, that I would've strongly disliked Mirja and possibly even viewed her as an enemy based on tactics - whereas, with you, I admire the type of spirit you have and your desire to help others even when they rebuke you for it. Of all the people I've met so far, I truly am thankful one of them has been you."

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Feb 20, 2020 8:00 am

"That was hers, you know? To desire to help everyone. She thought that if she helped enough people, she'd find out how to fix herself, and not be a rabid animal trapped inside a prison of flesh. A lot of people disliked her, and from that dislike she got worse, and so more people disliked her. It was a horrible spiral she was caught up in, that had no end..." Ulv shook her head and let out a sigh. Thinking about Mirja was always depressing.

"But yes, I am a much better woman. I have her dreams but also the capability to see them through. Which, is always a good thing when it comes to dreams"

FLAME OF HOPE | END POST

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Feb 20, 2020 9:00 am

THE WOMAN LOST IN TIME

IORI TOKUGAWA

Iori went back to being a listener instead of a speaker as Ulv continued to talk about Mirja. Considering her words, while Mirja was seemingly a vicious woman, her intentions were good.

However, the tragedy behind it all is that nobody seemed to like her and the dislike only made her feel more jaded. There was such a complicated puzzle to all of this, but her point still stood. She preferred Ulv to if she had met Mirja at any point in time.

To have Mirja's dreams of supporting others to be realized through Ulv seemed somewhat poetic, depending on how you looked at it. As Ulv, her good intentions could be realized.

Iori reached over and placed her hand over Ulv's, giving her a reassuring smile that shined as brightly as the candlelight that surrounded them.

"Indeed. After all, I believe I would have never been able to realize my own were it not for the kindness you showed me by restoring my body back to its natural state. Words will never express that gratitude."

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Feb 20, 2020 9:56 am

Ulv would gently nod and then, letting Iori finish her food, stand up and take her hand gently.
"Still, we are here for romance, not derpitiude, so let us carry that on!" Ulv exclaimed, smiling broadly as she headed towards the door to other places. Clearly she had more plans than just a lovely dinner, and that was brought to full fruition when she took Iori to a theatre. Here, they got vip box seats, and were able to see the play in the best view possible.

It was a comedic romance, between characters who's insperation were clearly Mana Astavon and Eric Zarathos. It surrounded the antics Eric went through to catch the attention of Mana, with other Astavon family members coming in as a cameo. All in all, it was great fun and even ended with Eric getting his dream, in a Mana of speaking.

FLAME OF HOPE | END POST

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Feb 20, 2020 10:12 am

THE WOMAN LOST IN TIME

IORI TOKUGAWA

"!?" Iori definitely did not expect to get pulled along for another event, but since the meal had eased most of her defenses, she had no intention of fighting Ulv on the matter. From the restaurant and now to a theatre, she sat down with Ulv in VIP seats and watched the play as it unfolded. ]

Neither of the characters was familiar until Iori recalled her sister speaking about the new threats she had faced during her time in the coma. When she finally recognized everything, Iori could not help but chuckle uncontrollably as she watched the comedic play carry on.

It was one of the finest laughs she had had in years, all things told.

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Feb 20, 2020 10:32 am

"Met him once. The guy invaded Antarctica for the Quincy base there, and got absolutely dogpiled by people who thrashed him and sent him packing. It's amazing to think that the guy who was sent off like a little boy was someone who nearly killed Mana by himself" Ulv commented, shaking her head. And with that, the sun was dipping in the sky and Ulv was looking up to it. The Beautiful Chaya Nation sky.

"Still. How was your day, Iori? Did I manage to make it past the angry jaded grrrr of Valentines Day to give you something you liked?"

FLAME OF HOPE | END POST

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum