Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Character Of The Year Alex Vaugrenard --- Character Progression Of The Year: Elyss Kishimoto --- Character Plot Of The Year: Abalia Kyoraku-Hayden --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Close Enough --- Social Thread Of The Year: My Heart, in All its Pieces, Will Forever Love You ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Top posters
THEFROST
The Meaning of Fire [private] I_vote_lcapThe Meaning of Fire [private] I_voting_barThe Meaning of Fire [private] I_vote_rcap 
JJ
The Meaning of Fire [private] I_vote_lcapThe Meaning of Fire [private] I_voting_barThe Meaning of Fire [private] I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Mirja Eeola
Forsaken Crow
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Shizuo
Statistics
We have 2748 registered users
The newest registered user is Tr1Har17Lord

Our users have posted a total of 135744 messages in 20361 subjects

The Meaning of Fire [private]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Portaliya
Portaliya

TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Meaning of Fire [private] Left_bar_bleue20/100The Meaning of Fire [private] Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Tiers:

The Meaning of Fire [private] Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: The Meaning of Fire [private]   The Meaning of Fire [private] EmptyWed Feb 19, 2020 9:16 pm

((Notice: This thread contuines a IC discord RP. Details: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t21209-nenka-meets-kimitsuki#138075))

EMBERS OF REINCARNATION

NENKA FOTIA

Nenka was quite blown away by what Kimitsuki had told them. They didn't just use fire, they quite literally are fire, a physical manifestion of that element. Nenka seemed pretty shocked as he had never encountered a being like that before - a Davana demon. This made them all the more excited to start training with her, he was going to learn from the raw element of fire itself!

He also took note of her first point. He knew that he in order to be a hero, he had to live. This mirrored what he was told by Valentine in the Karakura Forest. If Nenka died, he would not be able to see through his heroic acts anymore. Even though he thought it to be a profound thing to be told, that feeling of guilt dragging him down into the dark depths of idealising dying a martyr would keep haunting them. It wouldn't be so defeated so easily.

Nenka proceeded to follow Kimitsuki to a more open area where he sat next to her and then he was struck with a pretty deep question. What is fire to him? What did he believe it to be? He didn't have an immediate answer. Before that event in the forest, he had no particular interest in fire. He just saw it as an element that some were able to wield for their own purposes. Since he had obtained it though, he found his own meaning. Ambition, passion. The ambition to be a hero and the passion to see it through.

"I'll tell you the truth from the start. Before my powers.. found me. I never thought much of fire. It's just a reaction known as combustion. I know some people used it as their power, but its the same as if someone would use lightning, water, whatever. I never imagined i'd end up using these kinds of powers. But to me, it represents my ambitions to be a hero and passion to never give up, no matter what!"

Nenka was a troubled young adult. There was no denying that. He had to struggle with mental problems that had been brought to the forefront in their first interaction, as well as an urge to become a martyr for his fallen friends. However, beyond all that, lied a powerful ambition. Even if it is not as easy as it sounds, how ever flawed it was. Nenka wanted to be a hero more than anything else. He wanted a world where families and children would never suffer the same fate his friends did, or the upbringing that he himself suffered.

And with that ambition, comes a powerful passion to never back down. Nenka had already been at deaths doorstep in pursuit of this goal and yet it did not affect his morale or ideals in the slightest. Nothing was going to stop him from trying. And that passion, burnt ever so brightly. That is what he felt the element of fire represented within him. He wondered now, what fire incarnate would make of his musings.

Coding Altered From: [THEFROST]'s
Back to top Go down
darkfunnel
darkfunnel

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Meaning of Fire [private] Left_bar_bleue128100/999999The Meaning of Fire [private] Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: The Meaning of Fire [private]   The Meaning of Fire [private] EmptyTue Feb 25, 2020 4:12 pm

The Meaning of Fire [private] 6EdIfMt

The Liberated Flame

Artist: JubyPhonic - Song: WILDFIRE!! (Cover)

This man, indeed, was quite interesting to be around. She still could not place her finger on this sense of familiarity she felt when looking at Nenka. Whatever it was, she simply shrugged it off for now and watched Nenka closely. What she wanted to hear was how he felt about fire; what it did for him. How he felt about it literally just in general. Frankly, she only asked him because that was very important. If he thought it to be a weapon, then Kimitsuki needed to correct that immediately. Because, after all, fire is not a weapon; but nor is it something to be trifled with. Which is why Kimitsuki listened to his explanation of what fire is to him; nodding some and shrugging at Nenka's explanation indeed, fire is technically a combustion. However, what he said was at least better than it was a weapon.

She hummed, crossing her legs as she idly bounced a ball of fire in her hand; never missing a beat as she thought. Fire to her was something more complex. It was life, it was death; it was energy. It also was her; it was everything that made up Kimitsuki. She literally was fire. Which is why with a slow inhale, the area around them burst into flames. Then a slow exhale and it was all extinguished with ease; not a single thing burnt. She looked towards Nenka and grinned; tossing the little ball of fire to him. If he caught it, he would find it was warm; not scorching hot. But, more like the comfort of warm water or a warm bag; but in general it was a comforting heat, not an unpleasant one.

"That's not bad but to me, fire really is more than that; to me at least. It representing your ambition isn't bad, but, if that all fire is to you, then it will never be more than that; it will never be more than a power or an ambition. Being able to control fire means that, in a sense, it is part of you; and you need to know exactly what it means to you."

Kimitsuki hummed as fire danced on her fingertips; and then a dragon that looked to be made of fire appeared and curled around her shoulders and neck loosely. She chuckled, gave the dragon a few pets before she resumed talking.

"To me, fire is more than just a "combustion"; it's life. Of course, it is also death... However, fire is potently capable of destruction; like forest fires. I know that you didn't use to think much of fire, but, start thinking more of it; treat your powers right. Otherwise..."

Kimitsuki let out a tiny exhale, a sharp inhale, and then another exhale; bits of flame escaping from her mouth as the area around them burst into flame. It seemed to threaten to consume everything, but Kimitsuki grinned at him as the fire raged around them.

"Otherwise, you risk losing yourself to it and losing control; you could even hurt someone you care for. Someone you wish to save, even; always remember that fire is not a tool, it is not a weapon. However, it is part of you; and over all, fire is alive in it's own way..."

Kimitsuki hummed softly before the fire around them faded once more; all of it seeming to go right back into Kimitsuki somehow. She blinked a few times before blushing softly as she looked at Nenka.

"I'm sorry, you just remind me of someone I once met; they could control fire as well... An interesting man, really; albeit something tells me he is no longer of this world... Regardless, keep in mind what fire is to you, alright? Think about it."

Kimitsuki gave him a warm smile before standing up from the bench and stretching some; the dragon on her neck and shoulders never leaving his perch. Soon, Kimitsuki extended a hand towards Nenka; for him to take as help off what they sat upon. Afterwards, Kimitsuki walked a bit of a distance away before turning to face the young pyromancer. She smiled at him, the dragon, Kagutsuchi, fixing his eyes on the boy for a brief moment before giving a tooth yawn and resuming, or restarting, a nap.

"So, Nenka, if you wish to be strong, you must live; but you also need to train. So, how about you and I have a bit of a sparring match, hm? And don't hold back, okay? I can take it. And I want to see what you can do."

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Portaliya
Portaliya

TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Meaning of Fire [private] Left_bar_bleue20/100The Meaning of Fire [private] Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Tiers:

Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: The Meaning of Fire [private]   The Meaning of Fire [private] EmptyWed Feb 26, 2020 10:14 pm

EMBERS OF REINCARNATION

NENKA FOTIA

Such a complex question for Nenka, his answers probably weren't ever going to be satisfactory to a being who manifests the element of fire. Humans had a vastly different view of the elements after all, but Nenka was not vain enough to see fire merely as a tool to fulfil his end goals - it was representative of his spirit and passion.

Nenka observed the way she played with fire like it was her toy. He never really did anything like she did, he only would ever used it if he had to. This made him wonder if he needed to let it be a part of him more than it currently was. But no matter what, he wasn't going to be more natural with fire than someone who was literally embodying it. This wasn't an excuse for him to not try though. He caught her ball of fire and it felt quite comforting to hold. To Nenka, that showed that her level of control over it was very high.

He made sure to pay a lot of attention to her as she went on to give him some lectures on what fire "was", at least from her perspective. There was probably not one objective truth to such a thing. However, it must be natural and a part of someone if someone is to truly utilise it as an element. He did accept fire as a part of him, so he had his heart in the right place as a start.

Nenka was also warned about the dangers of fire. If not controlled, it can cause way more damage than anyone would anticipate and harm or kill innocent people. This was the worst case scenario for him. He wouldn't be able to live with that level of guilt if anyone innocent got hurt because of him, after he swore to be a hero and protect them. This made him break his silence as it was something he felt very strongly about.

"This fire is a part of me, my soul.. I could never forgive myself if I hurt someone innocent. If it truly coexists with me, then i'll make sure only those who need to be stopped will feel my flame!"

Nenka found what she said next curious. She was reminded of a man by Nenka, a man who could also control fire. Who was supposedly dead now. It is somewhat ironic that this young adult had begun to meet people from the life of the spirit he inherited, before they died. Coincidence or fate, either way Nenka was clueless and couldn't quite draw the conclusion on who she was talking about, taking her hand from where they sat.

Kimitsuki then made an offer to him, to train with him. An opportunity for him to go all out, as she seemed very confident she would be able to handle it. Having felt her spiritual power already, Nenka knew that he would most likely win if she decided to use that power. But a chance to train with someone more experienced than him with the element he has was a great one, so naturally he was going to take it.

"I feel like there's a lot I can learn from you. I haven't trained with this power that much yet, so this is a great opportunity. I'll show you everything I have!

He began to unleash his own spiritual power. His presence was definitely notable, but not overwhelming. He knew that a entity who was made up of fire would probably not receive much damage from fire, so he was going to focus more on more physical aspects like hand to hand, weapon based tactics in this fight. His flames would still prove useful though, as his green and purple fire appeared in his hands to craft a blade.

"Fire won't be much good against someone like you, right? So i'll try mainly using the weapons I can conjure.. and my fists, so get ready! Show me what fire is all about Kimitsuki!"

He himself would have some resistance to her fire, but due to the power difference it would still be able to inflict plenty of damage to him if he wasn't careful and leave him quite burned. He started off this spar by launching himself at her at a superhuman speed, closing the distance faster than even the most athletic of humans.

It was fast, but it wasn't quite the same as a flash step or a variant of that technique. He would aim to vertically slash her. His aim was just to land a hit on her. A sword of flames would have little effect on her, after all. This was going to be Nenka's first real chance to fully tap into the powers Poliro had left behind. Oh, how she'd react if she knew the truth...

Coding Altered From: [THEFROST]'s
Back to top Go down
darkfunnel
darkfunnel

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Meaning of Fire [private] Left_bar_bleue128100/999999The Meaning of Fire [private] Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 4PostSubject: Re: The Meaning of Fire [private]   The Meaning of Fire [private] EmptyWed Mar 04, 2020 12:19 pm

The Meaning of Fire [private] 6EdIfMt

THE LIBERATED FLAME

Artist: JubyPhonic - Song: Wildfire (Cover)

Kimitsuki was glad to know that Nenka was getting a good idea of what fire was; it was not a weapon. As a fire user, it was technically part of him; and he should be wise to not lose control. Kimitsuki also was glad to see that Nenka was quite the quick leaner. However, no matter what, she was glad that Nenka was so enthusiastic to learn and train. Which was why the Danava let Nenka charge at her with his own presence that was indeed notable; but not possibly overwhelming as Kimi's could be to him. However, as Nenka drew close to her, Kimitsuki grinned and chuckled.

"Show you what fire is all about? You got it~"

The Danava gave that same big grin as her body seemed to simply erupt in flame the second Nenka drew close enough to strike; using the fire as a cover as Kimitsuki moved behind Nenka with a quick burst of speed and shot a tame burst of fire into Nenka's back. It may singe his skin, and clothes, just a tiny bit; but she didn't want to actually harm the boy. Not to mention, her hair was glowing a bright orange; as if it too was made from fire. After that brief bit of distraction of a gout of fire, Kimitsuki muttered something under her breath and drew a sword out of nothing at her hip; spinning the blade for a moment before she grinned at Nenka and then moved on him hard.

She pushed Nenka quite hard, doing her best to push him against a wall; figuratively speaking. She clashed her blade with his, sparks flying from their blades made from fire; with Kimi's being special thanks to the Nature of Danava and Atma Vatou. Regardless, she pushed Nenka as much as she could with her limited weapon capabilities; however the demon had the strength to push Nenka back harder than Nenka likely could push against her. Not to mention, Kimitsuki used random bursts of flame pin-pointed to throw the man off balance; take him by surprise. However, she eventually started to speak while pushing Nenka back with her sword and fire; trying to get him to push harder. To push past his own limit.

"Again, fire is a part of you, Nenka; even if it may not hurt me as much as someone else, it can still be useful. You could use your fire as a distraction so you can attack or even simply just pull away from a bad situation; like I did earlier to draw my weapon."

Kimitsuki gave Nenka a rather big smile as she continued to push him into a corner; using her fire and swordplay to keep him at bay. However, if Nenka used any methods to escape her attacks, she would let it at least partially succeed; not wanting to take severe damage after all. She couldn't just simply regenerate like most demons can. Either way, she was hoping Nenka would use his fire to distract somehow and get an attack in. Not to mention, the more time Kimi spent with Nenka, the more she felt this feeling of familiarity... The time she spent with Poliro, no matter how brief; he reminded her of it. His energy... Whatever it was, Kimitsuki was still wondering that in the back of her mind. However, no matter what the similarity was, her focus was on training Nenka; even as her mind started to draw conclusions. Simply, she just wished to make sure Nenka wouldn't kill himself; she wanted him to live so he could make those differences he wished to make.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

The Meaning of Fire [private]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: REALMS OF THE PH UNIVERSE :: The Living Realm: Earth :: Asia :: Saburo City-
Jump to:  
Visit Counter [Not HIt Counter]
AS OF JANUARY 28TH, 2014

AD