Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Character Of The Year Alex Vaugrenard --- Character Progression Of The Year: Elyss Kishimoto --- Character Plot Of The Year: Abalia Kyoraku-Hayden --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Close Enough --- Social Thread Of The Year: My Heart, in All its Pieces, Will Forever Love You ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» Broken Causes, New Dreams
Three Spells EmptyToday at 4:48 am by MWD

» Sablier Etzel's G/FX tests
Three Spells EmptyToday at 3:53 am by Sage

» Thrown In At The Deep End (Helle/Saisei) [Semi-Open]
Three Spells EmptyYesterday at 11:18 pm by Blade

» Blade's Posting Thread
Three Spells EmptyYesterday at 10:24 pm by Blade

» Ambitions of the Bold (V/Elyss)
Three Spells EmptyYesterday at 6:48 pm by Siegharty

» The Past is Never Truly Inescapable [Kimitsuki/Hiroi]
Three Spells EmptyYesterday at 2:14 pm by Siegharty

» HELLO THERE
Three Spells EmptyYesterday at 1:14 pm by KuroFaustΩ

» Hello All!
Three Spells EmptyYesterday at 1:01 pm by Dahlia

» Shatter Memories
Three Spells EmptyYesterday at 12:52 pm by Hastur

» Enslaved to Duty (Helle/Anis)
Three Spells EmptyYesterday at 11:38 am by Rawk

Top posters
THEFROST
Three Spells I_vote_lcapThree Spells I_voting_barThree Spells I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Mirja Eeola
Hydræ
Hastur
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Shizuo
Statistics
We have 2770 registered users
The newest registered user is Dahlia

Our users have posted a total of 137299 messages in 20530 subjects

Three Spells

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hastur
Hastur

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Three Spells Left_bar_bleue815500/9999999Three Spells Empty_bar_bleue  (815500/9999999)
Tiers:

Three Spells Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Three Spells   Three Spells EmptyWed Feb 26, 2020 10:12 pm

Three Spells Q83eKaM

» Kido Spell Name: Rakshasa Chains:

» Kido Spell Type: Defensive/Bakudo

» Kido Spell Usage:Restricted to Takehiko

»Kido Number [Optional]: 40
»Kido Incantation: Just it's Name

» Kido Spell Effects: Gold chains spring from the air and ground around Takehiko. These bear chains and symbols on them of a divine nature. Making them appear almost like a being is pulling them tightly. These last for five turns before vanishing completely. When wrapped around the target they are pulled tightly.

Three Spells Q83eKaM

» Kido Spell Name: Goddess Tear
» Kido Spell Type: Healing

» Kido Spell Usage: Takehiko Kuchiki Restricted

»Kido Number [Optional]:50

»Kido Incantation: Saying it's name.

» Kido Spell Effects: It lasts until the wounds within the body are treated. But it also treats anything abnormal within the body. Scabs within the eyes and other such problems are mended. This technique is done by bringing the user's finger over someone. Releasing a crimson glowing orb from the index finger over a body. This splashes upon the skin feeling both hot and cold. As it surges into the body but doesn't cause pain or discomfort. It begins quickly mending the damage and abnormal instances. It can reconnect damaged nerves and repair large degrees of it to the body. Though there is a catch to this power. It uses Takehiko's blood as a catalyst to begin. Thus the amount taken can increase the power of this Kaido spell. Further enhancing it to greater potential. Developing a special technique after Keiko so he may help more. This power is far stronger then Pain killers, managing to entirely numb the nervous system it pours through. Eliminating the pain and giving a sensation of being drunk.

» Notes: [Any extra information to add? If not, N/A this section]

Three Spells Q83eKaM

» Kido Spell Name:
Shin no Ippō - Spell of Frozen Terror:

» Kido Spell Type: Defensive

» Kido Spell Usage: Restricted to Takehiko

»Kido Number [Optional]: 20
»Kido Incantation:Just it's Name

» Kido Spell Effects: By extending his hand outwards he releases a pounding pulse from his hand. This, in turn, freezes those with lower-tier still. Making them unable to move for five turns when used. This spell is around rank 20. And can be broken though it does have a higher rank version. At rank fifty that can render weak enemies completely unconscious acting as a knockout move. Takehiko developed this for two reasons after the Keiko incident. Discovering that he was unable to put her to rest by simple means. A powerful Bakudo would have been extremely helpful. For the moments when Shinten may fail him. But also he's able to use this on multiple targets.

» Notes: [Any extra information to add? If not, N/A this section]

Three Spells XZGpCF2

Last edited by Hastur on Thu Jun 11, 2020 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Three Spells Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Three Spells Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Three Spells Empty
Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Three Spells   Three Spells EmptyWed Apr 22, 2020 10:01 pm

Quote :
» Kido Spell Effects: By extending his hand outwards he releases a pounding pulse from his hand. This, in turn, freezes those with weak energy still. Making them unable to move for five turns when used. This spell is around rank 20. And can be broken though it does have a higher rank version. At rank fifty that can render weak enemies completely unconscious acting as a knockout move. Takehiko developed this for two reasons after the Keiko incident. Discovering that he was unable to put her to rest by simple means. A powerful Bakudo would have been extremely helpful. For the moments when Shinten may fail him. But also he's able to use this on multiple targets.

Can you better define what weak energy is? I'd also probably lower the amount of time this is active to 2-3 post.

THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Three Spells Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Three Spells Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Three Spells Empty
Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: Three Spells   Three Spells EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 2:53 pm

[adm]Archiving since Crow left.[/adm]

THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Three Spells Empty
Subject Post 4PostSubject: Re: Three Spells   Three Spells EmptyWed Jun 17, 2020 10:23 am

[adm]Approved.[/adm]

Three Spells
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: CHARACTER CREATION CENTER :: Custom Creation Center :: Custom "Magic" Creation Center :: Approved "Magics" :: Approved Kidō-
Jump to:  
Visit Counter [Not HIt Counter]
AS OF JANUARY 28TH, 2014

AD