Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Character Of The Year Alex Vaugrenard --- Character Progression Of The Year: Elyss Kishimoto --- Character Plot Of The Year: Abalia Kyoraku-Hayden --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Close Enough --- Social Thread Of The Year: My Heart, in All its Pieces, Will Forever Love You ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» Magi: The World of Magic RP
Super DBZ Universe EmptyToday at 6:08 pm by Guest

» Breathe In, Breathe Out [Honey/Radioactive]
Super DBZ Universe EmptyToday at 5:42 pm by Lillian

» Flame of Gratitude
Super DBZ Universe EmptyToday at 1:11 pm by Iori[Chronos]

» Are you Asleep (Open)
Super DBZ Universe EmptyToday at 12:55 pm by RIkku Shin

» Broken Causes, New Dreams
Super DBZ Universe EmptyToday at 8:45 am by MWD

» Ambitions of the Bold (V/Elyss)
Super DBZ Universe EmptyYesterday at 9:33 am by Siegharty

» Moonlit Jungle Crash [V]
Super DBZ Universe EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 11:08 pm by Sumdumguy

» Jaeden's Quick Fix
Super DBZ Universe EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 5:24 pm by Hastur

» Yasuko Ishikura (The Demon of Souls) [Approved 4-5 | Hazard Rank D]
Super DBZ Universe EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 3:03 pm by THEFROST

» The Book of Rain (solo)
Super DBZ Universe EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 5:43 am by Ame no ko

Top posters
THEFROST
Super DBZ Universe I_vote_lcapSuper DBZ Universe I_voting_barSuper DBZ Universe I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Super DBZ Universe I_vote_lcapSuper DBZ Universe I_voting_barSuper DBZ Universe I_vote_rcap 
Mirja Eeola
Hydræ
Hastur
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Shizuo
Statistics
We have 2768 registered users
The newest registered user is Shuuhei Yamada

Our users have posted a total of 137199 messages in 20516 subjects

Super DBZ Universe

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jettasin
Anonymous

Super DBZ Universe Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Super DBZ Universe   Super DBZ Universe EmptyThu Mar 05, 2020 8:42 pm

Super DBZ Universe 44bAROR

Hundreds of years have passed since the events that took place on Dragon Ball Universe...

The year is Age 2600,
New warriors have found their stories stamped into legend as the story continues,
Though these stories are no longer there's to tell, for they only exist in the memories of those who know.

The saiyan race has turned into a group of wandering tribes, their homeland being taken away from the arising tuffles who sought out their revenge! As the saiyan numbered dwindled, as did their powers! The super saiyan transformation once more fell into legend and with no strength to exert, the saiyan's continued living a more restricted life. The remaining saiyan race have found themselves dwelling in the caves of Namek. Meanwhile the tuffles began isolating themselves to the planet that had previously been ruled by the saiyan's, growing in power as they've established quite a large civilization!

On the other end of the universe is the Kold Demon civil war, four factions battling it out to assert dominance and lead their remaining forces though no leader has risen up to guide them through it! As the war rages on, they all wonder who will rise up to unite their forces to become one of the ultimate powers in the universe!

The Namekian's risk war with the saiyan's who have been residing on their planet, though peace was their initial effort the saiyan race has been much too stubborn and slowly began to fall into their old ways, raiding and disrupting the namekian peace to better themselves.

What does Super Dragon Ball Universe offer?

If you participated in Dragon Ball Universe, you would be well aware of the success and the stories told there throughout the years,
Well Super Dragon Ball Universe is a direct sequel to the original and takes place years after the original events unfolded!

Enjoy complete player freedom as you are allowed to create and do anything you can think of within the few limits of the rules.

Decisions you make matter, things you do or say can lead into or connect up to a new saga! Doing enough could even permanently give you a spot on the site's timeline, cementing your character in Super Universes history!

Staff listen to and interact with players, giving an overall more entertaining experience!
A friendly community with a zero-tolerance policy to hatefulness
and so much more...

So Join Today!

Our URL: http://superdbu.boards.net/

Back to top Go down

Super DBZ Universe
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1