Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
This Guilt of Mine [Calypso/Ulv] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000This Guilt of Mine [Calypso/Ulv] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

This Guilt of Mine [Calypso/Ulv] - Page 4 Empty Re: This Guilt of Mine [Calypso/Ulv]

Thu Apr 09, 2020 9:33 am
[CLICK THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]

THE ROYAL ASTHAVON

Enter Calypso

ロイヤルデーモン

This Guilt of Mine [Calypso/Ulv] - Page 4 6EdIfMt

Calypso was internally relieved when Arianda released her, the young one sighing softly as she watched Arianda perform a strange action, Calypso tilting her head upon seeing it, quietly guessing Ulv did something to fuck with her emotionally.

"..Why are you putting your hand up like that?" She chuckled gently, putting a hand to her lip, though was soon reminded of a truth; She was in fact Arianda's daughter.

What did Calypso do in response to being in the presence of someone who, even in an odd circumstance, was her biological parent?

Nothing unusual. She just smiled back, catching a few of Arianda's emotions, both happy and exhausted. Though her gaze dimmed, smile momentarily wavering at the woman mentioning her close death, Ulv likely to pick up on more dower emotions swirling within her, Calypso just sighed, coughing gently into her palm, only to look up and see a handkerchief being offered to her,

"Oh.. Thanks," She slowly took the piece of cloth, "Don't think you have to worry about stains, it just.. Seems to dissolve into nothingness over time.. Hah."

She wiped her chin gently, visibly looking relieved and happy that Arianda was at least coping and not letting her state stop her from living, "That's good to hear, though.. I only woke up today."

Calypso looked mildly shocked at Arianda's request to be called 'mom' or 'mommy', being met with a few moments of silence until she looked to the side,

"...We're going for ice cream, I want you to come along."

Code By:
[THEFROST]
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
This Guilt of Mine [Calypso/Ulv] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999This Guilt of Mine [Calypso/Ulv] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

This Guilt of Mine [Calypso/Ulv] - Page 4 Empty Re: This Guilt of Mine [Calypso/Ulv]

Thu Apr 09, 2020 10:12 am

ULV AUBER| WHITE MASK BUDDHA

There was no kiss to interupt, no lips to put a finger on. It really was just Ulv messing about with her powers. She was a little minx in that regard.
"Midori is married, hence the shenanigans needed. Taichou likes to go on a wander and get nearly killed by Gillians but always comes back to yours in the end. Having other people has never stopped you going after them anyway, case and point being Taichou so Aki having Henrex is a moot point, and yea. They are all your girlfriends. Unless you don't even give them that courtesy. But that hasn't stopped you going after everyone with a pulse before"

She didn't mention Elyss. That woman was strange, after all. Then Ari made gooy mum eyes at Calypso and Ulv rolled her not very gooy Ulv eyes.
"It's not a recent development. I told you both about it months ago. You just seem to have ignored and or forgotten about it until just now when you 'suddenly' discovered it. Again. You should be way past the awkward stage by now, but nobody listens to Ulv. She's just a mad woman screaming in the streets and someone to blame when everything goes wrong just like she said it would"

Clearly, somewhat stressed about how she had given advice to a lot of people and most people had ignored it and gotten their dicks trapped in a blender.
"But yes, ice cream. Come on"

FLAME OF HOPE | END POST

darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
This Guilt of Mine [Calypso/Ulv] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue128100/999999This Guilt of Mine [Calypso/Ulv] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Thu Apr 09, 2020 2:56 pm

Song: Funkyard - By: Arrowhead & Zentra - Word Count: N/A

Speaking of rolling eyes, once the woman had realized Ulv was screwing with her; Arianda simply rolled her eyes. It was simply normal, but, she didn't much like the things Ulv casually did with her powers; just to screw with people. However, she shrugged it off and smiled in spite of herself; raising an eyebrow as Ulv described the situation with each respective person. Indeed, they may be true and they may be not; but Ari simply gave Ulv a weary smile nonetheless. Ari was just... so tired. Not of Ulv, but just in general. After all, a lot of shit happened in the past week. Regardless, Arianda gave both Calypso and Ulv warm smiles as she followed the women to their destination; to get Ice Cream. However, Arianda soon noticed that Caly didn't wish to take to calling her mom or mommy; or at least not yet.

Arianda wasn't disappointed at this silence, or even sad, she simply understood. Caly needed time for now, time to recover and time to actually come to terms with everything. Besides, Ulv seemed to have something on her mind about Ari being Caly's parent. Apparently, Ulv had "told" Ari this previously. Simply put, Arianda blinked at the woman and raised an eyebrow as well; truly confused. From what Ari could remember, Ulv had not told her that Caly was her daughter; at least not straight up. Arianda simply blinked at the woman a few more times before chuckling at Ulv; maybe grinning a small bit as well.

"Is that so, Ulv? I do not remember you directly telling me she was my child. Implying and hinting the possibility; indeed. But, there was no certainty until recently. Besides, here I thought you were a mad woman screaming and raving in the streets~"

Arianda teased Ulv again, for she felt such a thing was appropriate to try and lighten her own mood; even if it didn't exactly work. Besides, Ari couldn't remember if Ulv ever told her directly about Ari being Caly's mother. She may have put it in some way that only made Ari uncertain, and not certain. Regardless, she continued to walk along with the two women; humming gently as she watched Caly wipe her face.

"That's okay, Caly~ Keep it. Even if it did stain, I'd rather you have it right now. You need it more than I~"

It was true, Caly was coughing quite a lot, and that black liquid seemed to be quite odd; but Ari really did wish for Caly to have the handkerchief. She truly did need it more than Ari did at the moment. However, there was still the case of Ice Cream. Something sweet and cold sounded excellent right now. She nodded, smiling at Caly; falling in step with her and Ulv a bit more.

"I'd love to have Ice Cream with you, my dear. You as well, Ulv. Aaand I could definitely use something sweet right about now~ Some chocolate ice cream sounds excellent~"

Despite herself, despite all the mental, and physical, pain Ari had been going through since she broke her Seal of Eris to save her life; she was happy. She had a girlfriend, her daughter was alive, and she had a chance to spend time with her; even if things were a little complicated right now. Arianda would at least try to make up for all the time she wasn't there. And having ice cream with her daughter, and with Ulv, would be a great start.

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
This Guilt of Mine [Calypso/Ulv] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000This Guilt of Mine [Calypso/Ulv] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Mon May 11, 2020 10:28 am
[CLICK THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]

THE ROYAL ASTHAVON

Enter Calypso

ロイヤルデーモン

This Guilt of Mine [Calypso/Ulv] - Page 4 6EdIfMt

Calypso's dull gaze floated between the two as they spoke about Ulv telling Arianda about her being her biological mother ages ago, and frankly Ulv seemed pretty miffed, clearly not entirely about this subject, and by miffed, Caly knew it was more a specific miffed than the constant anger that dwelled within her, controlled. Calypso was too exhausted to prod at the moment, just wanting to have some treat after an already pretty stressful few weeks.

The young Asthavon would cup the handkerchief over her mouth, coughing into it as she walked, looking at Ulv and Ari periodically in silence, until she finally looked at Ari, groaning softly,

".. Look, I'm not.. I'm not trying to be distant or anything, just.. I probably don't have the same idea of having a parent that you have. I mean I just kind of ended up in the woods, the only parent I knew didn't bother looking for me, and when I did find her she turned out to be probably one of the worst people to have ever peopled. Parent stuff just sounds weird to me right now.."

Calypso would then sigh, and rub her arm, ".. I need a friend more than I need a mom, right now is all, Arianda. Sorry, I know you were excited and stuff but.. I can't."

Code By:
[THEFROST]
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
This Guilt of Mine [Calypso/Ulv] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999This Guilt of Mine [Calypso/Ulv] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Mon May 11, 2020 1:34 pm

ULV AUBER| WHITE MASK BUDDHA

"I don't have much of a thought of parents either. I woke up in a tube, and both of my 'parents' died before I was properly born.And before that Mirja had amnesia that cut out a large part of her life before Shin'o" Ulv commented, shrugging softly and heading to the ice cream parlor.

"Interact, you two. Make sure that you don't drift away in your own awkwardness. Nothing worse than having a loved one you can't relate to"

FLAME OF HOPE | END POST

darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
This Guilt of Mine [Calypso/Ulv] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue128100/999999This Guilt of Mine [Calypso/Ulv] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Thu Jun 04, 2020 2:31 pm

Song: Funkyard - By: Arrowhead & Zentra - Word Count: N/A

It was a little sad for your notions of affection to be rebuffed by your own child; even if both parties didn't know each other intimately. However, no matter how much such things could be sad, Arianda completely understood why Caly reacted the way she did. It was only natural, in truth. She had the previous... incident with Algos; and things had certainly changed since then. Frankly, Arianda hadn't really been able to consider herself Caly's mom; not until that incident with Algos. However, the demon simply gave her daughter a warm, and understanding, smile.

"It's fine, Caly. I understand... Don't worry about it for now, okay? I don't want to push you away or anything."

Arianda let out a small chuckle, grinning a tiny bit as she heard Ulv's comments about how she too doesn't have much to think about parents. And then the demon gave a nod at Caly's wish for a friend.

"Well, aren't we a fun trio? All three of us have either an odd lookout or no lookout on parents~ I honestly can't remember my parents; so I suppose I have no idea what being a parent is like. Soo... Caly, if you need a friend, you can count on me, okay~? So don't worry about not being able to reciprocate the whole mother daughter thing. Besides, for all I know, a parent can be good friends with their kid."

She gave Caly a warm smile, before she looked towards Ulv and stuck her tongue out at her playfully before humming.

"Mmmm... Ice cream's on me then. Least I can do."

Such a statement was exactly why Ari wished to do right by Caly. And if doing right by her at the moment was to be a friend, and not a mom; then Ari would do what she could to be Caly's friend until the time she would be ready to call Ari mom. For now, however, Caly could always find a friend in Arianda Vael.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum