Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Character Of The Year Alex Vaugrenard --- Character Progression Of The Year: Elyss Kishimoto --- Character Plot Of The Year: Abalia Kyoraku-Hayden --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Close Enough --- Social Thread Of The Year: My Heart, in All its Pieces, Will Forever Love You ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Top posters
THEFROST
Playing with Knives [Private/Lillian] [Vanyel/Calypso] I_vote_lcapPlaying with Knives [Private/Lillian] [Vanyel/Calypso] I_voting_barPlaying with Knives [Private/Lillian] [Vanyel/Calypso] I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Playing with Knives [Private/Lillian] [Vanyel/Calypso] I_vote_lcapPlaying with Knives [Private/Lillian] [Vanyel/Calypso] I_voting_barPlaying with Knives [Private/Lillian] [Vanyel/Calypso] I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Mirja Eeola
Forsaken Crow
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Shizuo
Statistics
We have 2750 registered users
The newest registered user is Korinra

Our users have posted a total of 135750 messages in 20362 subjects

Playing with Knives [Private/Lillian] [Vanyel/Calypso]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Henrex
Tor'uk
Henrex

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Playing with Knives [Private/Lillian] [Vanyel/Calypso] Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Playing with Knives [Private/Lillian] [Vanyel/Calypso] Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Playing with Knives [Private/Lillian] [Vanyel/Calypso] Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Playing with Knives [Private/Lillian] [Vanyel/Calypso]   Playing with Knives [Private/Lillian] [Vanyel/Calypso] EmptyWed Mar 18, 2020 1:08 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

Being alone with his own thoughts was terrible.

It was what had led him to where he was now, lying in bed, with his jacket haphazardly thrown across the room, leaving him in a black tank-top that exposed everything he had done in the last couple of days. Scars and cuts littered his body, even reaching over the irezumi from the old days in the yakuza. His white hair was unkempt and messy, with the blue strip seeming even less fitting than it already had. That feeling, no matter how hard he tried or what he tried, still burned in him. Knives of various models and usage were strewn across the room, some of them stuck in the wall, others scattered on the floor, with dried and fresh blood on them, detailing the escalation of the usage of the weapons.

"...I hate this. Why won't it just...go away?"

The man slowly started to curl up, hugging his legs close to his chest as his body trembled, and quiet grunts of pain slipping from him as rails of blood slid down his shoulders, arms, and hands. The man's blue eyes, previously filled with energy and life, were now glazed over, staring at the wall aimlessly, uncaring of how badly he was hurt. It wasn't surprising, though, after all -- he had done it to himself. The feeling that felt so strange to him, that he wanted to get rid of, was still there.

He hated it.

"Get outta my head...it hurts..."

He let out a weak groan as he lay in blood-soaked sheets, not moving any further. He closed his eyes, letting the knife in his hand clatter to the floor, ignoring the sound of the doorbell as he drifted into unconsciousness.

エンドポスト

CPK
Back to top Go down
Lillian
Lillian

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Playing with Knives [Private/Lillian] [Vanyel/Calypso] Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Playing with Knives [Private/Lillian] [Vanyel/Calypso] Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Playing with Knives [Private/Lillian] [Vanyel/Calypso]   Playing with Knives [Private/Lillian] [Vanyel/Calypso] EmptyFri Mar 20, 2020 9:05 am

[CLICK THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]

THE ROYAL ASTHAVON

Enter Calypso

ロイヤルデーモン

Playing with Knives [Private/Lillian] [Vanyel/Calypso] 6EdIfMt

Caly had no idea where she was going, but she was walking with urgency. The pain in her chest had gotten far worse over the days after she had awakened. She had been trying to think out her suffering over the last few days, focus on forming her own filter towards the more extremes of emotions, often sitting in more light hearted settings for better luck. However, during one session she had felt a sharp pain in her chest, sensing something amiss with.. Vanyel?

She didn't think much of it, it was a stressful time.. But when the sharp pain occurred once more and far worse, it lead her to tracking him down. She had no idea where she was, but she knew Vanyel was within the house in front of her. Out of politeness, she rung the doorbell, standing in front of the door, the longest she waited the more impatient and dwelling on how shitty she felt was. Soon she resorted to knocking on the door, lightly coughing into her other hand,

"Huff! Vanyel I know you're in there! Why aren't you opening the door?"

Soon she put her ear up to the door, while any typical person would think nobody was home, she focused her senses inwards, picking up on...

"..Oh my god. VANYEL?!"

She pounded on the door this time, but quickly stopped, looking at the lock, and placing her hand over it, "I wish this door would open!"

Pale lavendar energy suddenly caused the door to burst inward, without simply undoing the lock, a loud slam from the door breaking both the frame and one of it's hinges as it hit a wall. Calypso was a bit taken aback by how her power interpreted that but that wasn't important, the woman running inside and seeing all the knives strewn about, eyes widening, coughing pure negativity increasing as she looked around. The room reeked and pulsed with despair and agony, tears beading in the woman's eyes.

The room had the tinge of iron. Her eyes switched to the knives upon the ground, leading to the bed.

They.. Had blood on them.

Calypso's heart raced as she saw a form move underneath darkened sheets, even the sheets smelled strongly of iron. She slowly grasped the sheet, flinching when she felt how wet and warm it was, and slowly pulled it off.

Someplace in her mind wished she didn't pull the sheet off.

There he was, the cocky white-haired asshole, usually full of snark and walls, laying in bed covered in cuts and gashes, new and old. The young Asthavon only stood over him for a few moments, her mind processing if this was true or some awful dream.

No.. This was real.

She couldn't take it. She dropped onto her knees, hands pitiably holding onto the side of the bed, the woman had began sobbing and yelling, silver tears dripping from her eyes in copious amounts as a pitch black, smokey substance left her lips. She pressed her head against the side of the bed, pure agony in her yells. If Vanyel spoke or even moved, Calypso was suddenly up on the bed, body pressed against his, having pulled him into a hug, sobbing into his torso, her tears likely leaking over and possibly speeding up the healing of some of his wounds.

"..Oh my god, Vanyel..! Vanyel...!"

Code By:
[THEFROST]
Back to top Go down
Henrex
Tor'uk
Henrex

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Playing with Knives [Private/Lillian] [Vanyel/Calypso] Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Playing with Knives [Private/Lillian] [Vanyel/Calypso] Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: Playing with Knives [Private/Lillian] [Vanyel/Calypso]   Playing with Knives [Private/Lillian] [Vanyel/Calypso] EmptyFri Mar 20, 2020 11:11 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

The sound of the door stirred him into consciousness, opening his eyes and seeing the door fly by and hit the wall through hazy vision, seeing someone enter the room. Who was it...? He couldn't make it out, but the voice sounded familiar. Wait...Calypso was here? Why was she here? How did she even know to come here? Too many questions floated through his mind as he lay there, mumbling curses to himself as he felt his heart sink as she went out of his line of sight.

Something was loud...was she yelling?

His eyes slowly opened, still facing the opposite direction of the demoness, feeling a new warmth press against him. Very, very slowly, Vanyel started to move, attempting to turn over and look at Calypso, confused as he spoke, his voice low and mildly slurred:

"Cal...? What're ya doin' here...? Wait...what happened to ya? Your hair's different...and did...you break my fuckin' door?"

His gaze turned to his wounded arms, watching as the cuts, both new and old, began to close up, only leaving scars in their place. He looked at Calypso, and it was only then that it fully hit him as she pulled him into a hug: she was crying. His eyes slowly widened, weak stutters coming from him as his limp body hung in her arms. Every second that passed with her crying, the more that feeling tugged at him.

"Why're ya cryin', Cal...?"

He didn't understand. It hurt, but he didn't understand why, he didn't understand why she was crying, over him of all people. His vision continued to alternate between blurring and correcting itself as he tried to process everything that was happening. As the demoness' magic slowly worked it's way into his system, accelerating his regular healing, Vanyel's breathing gradually returned to normal, deep breaths as his glossy eyes stared aimlessly at the ceiling.

"It hurts..."

エンドポスト

CPK
Back to top Go down
Lillian
Lillian

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Playing with Knives [Private/Lillian] [Vanyel/Calypso] Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Playing with Knives [Private/Lillian] [Vanyel/Calypso] Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 4PostSubject: Re: Playing with Knives [Private/Lillian] [Vanyel/Calypso]   Playing with Knives [Private/Lillian] [Vanyel/Calypso] EmptySat Mar 21, 2020 12:06 am

[CLICK THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]

THE ROYAL ASTHAVON

Enter Calypso

ロイヤルデーモン

Playing with Knives [Private/Lillian] [Vanyel/Calypso] 6EdIfMt

"WHAT HAPPENED TO ME ISN'T IMPORTANT!"

Calypso snapped at him in response, her face lying against his upper chest as silvery streaks of tears would run down his arms at times, the room suddenly radiating with the young Asthavon's powerful sadness and anger, the initial scream causing any fragile objects to surely crack. She didn't keep her emotions or energy in proper check, spilling forth both as a pressure in the room, as as darkness streaming from her lips and soon even her eyes, her noticing and quickly breaking away from him, as to not spill the literal liquid despair on his already torn spirit.

"What happened to me... Isn't important."

One of her sclera had completely turned dark, eyes round with sadness as she stared at him, darkness reeking of putrid negativity spilling from her body, her releasing a coughing fit as she covered her mouth, shuddering and holding her chest,

"..I know, I know it hurts.. But.. Look at yourself..! Look at yourself! How... How could.. You.. Do that to yourself..?"

Overwhelming feelings washed the young Asthavon's mind once more as she held the sides of her head, visibly in pain as she felt a sharp pain in her head, a terrible headache ensuing as her emotions welled,

"HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO YOURSELF?!"

Anything delicate, was very likely shattered at this point, namely windows, as Calypso let out another scream, her mind trying to figure a way through this moment of distress, until the woman sunk to the ground, sobbing pure black tears as the ground began to form a puddle of them. She thought, she thought and she thought and thought, the reflex to think her way out to survival kicking in as her mind delved to search for some form of solution to this, no matter how absurd it would seem. She trembled in silence for mere moments, before her gaze slowly looked up at Vanyel,

"... Let it out," She spoke one simple phrase at first, "..The solution to this... Is to let it out... Let it... Out..."

Suddenly, she grabbed one of the man's slashed arms, gathering several bloodied knives in her hand, an almost cold expression on her face as she appeared to be trying to keep her cool, "We're going to have a fight, Vanyel. That is how we'll let it out."

With a swift yank, suddenly the both of them were falling through an abyss; Calypso had suddenly opened a portal underneath them, and at the other end of that portal was a field. The sky was a deep sun set red, the air being a clear tell of them not quite being on earth anymore. The field was long, flat, containing many large rocks and a few plateaus. Calypso released the man's arm, walked a few steps away from him, and tossed the handful of knives at him,

"We're going to fight, Vanyel. Please get up."

Six thin tendrils formed from her body, their ends containing sharp, dark purple, blade-like structures as they seamlessly whipped around the woman's body, "..If you won't start, I will... Come at me with everything you are, Vanyel..!"

Two of them would suddenly lunge for the man, with clear intent to cut the man right on up in their movements. The young Asthavon wasn't intent on playing coy, she was serious when she said she wished for him to fight.

Code By:
[THEFROST]
Back to top Go down
Henrex
Tor'uk
Henrex

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 5PostSubject: Re: Playing with Knives [Private/Lillian] [Vanyel/Calypso]   Playing with Knives [Private/Lillian] [Vanyel/Calypso] EmptySat Mar 21, 2020 11:11 am

ポ ス ト を 開 始

Vanyel had come to expect a lot of things in his life. This...was not one of them. The sudden change from crying left the human's ears ringing, causing him to groan quietly, raising his hands to his ears, cover them, and curl up even further. Sure, it was irritating, but he was honestly too damn exhausted and dazed to give off his usual snark and insults.

"Ow..."

All he could give in response was a pitiful groan, turning his head to look at her and attempting to read her lips, only getting the words "yourself," and "I know it hurts."

As he started to bring his hands away from his ears, Calypso let out another scream, shattering the windows and sending glass flying across the room. Instinctively, he covered his ears again, gritting his teeth as even that wasn't enough to shield his ears completely. His body trembled as he brought his hands away from his ears, drops of blood sliding from his inner ears as he sat up, looking over at Calypso as she sat on the floor.

How could he have done this to himself? Was...what he did something wrong, or bad? The man's gaze turned to the blood-stained sheets, looking at his hands and arms. He didn't really know what else he could have done.

The last time that he felt remotely similar to this...

He quickly dismissed the thought as, little by little, his hearing returned. Immediately, Vanyel focused on Calypso's voice, before giving the girl a confused look.

"Huh...? Let it out?"

Before he had a chance to fully react, Calypso grabbed him by the arm and he was falling, before crashing face-first into grass. He let out another groan as his arm was released, and he sat up. Calypso had thrown a handful of knives to him, and the man picked them up, staring at them for a moment before turning his focus back to her as she spoke. She wanted to fight right now? After losing so much blood already, Vanyel was exhausted, still dazed, and still had so many questions for her.

Getting to his feet, the man swayed from side to side as he lightly fumbled with the knives, taking one in his hand as a black cloud came out from under his gloves in a thick fog, spiraling to life and forming a short sword in his other hand. His arms hung low, his eyes still tired and glazed over. Vanyel glanced at the ground, his voice coming through the Seal of Eris, a private mental connection between the two forms as he spoke.

"I don't wanna fight. 'Specially not you...I just wanna sleep."

But, his words seemed to fall on deaf ears, as Calypso took up arms of her own and her tendrils surged forward. The human barely had time to form a proper stance, sliding a foot back and twisting slightly to the side and bringing his arms up, the impact from the objects colliding with his weapons causing his feet to dig into the ground, pushing him backward. His arms trembled sparingly as he struggled to keep his arms up. His thoughts bled out through the connection between them.

"...I don't want to end up hurting you, Cal..."

エンドポスト

CPK
Back to top Go down

Playing with Knives [Private/Lillian] [Vanyel/Calypso]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: REALMS OF THE PH UNIVERSE :: The Living Realm: Earth-
Jump to:  
Visit Counter [Not HIt Counter]
AS OF JANUARY 28TH, 2014

AD