Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Character Of The Year Alex Vaugrenard --- Character Progression Of The Year: Elyss Kishimoto --- Character Plot Of The Year: Abalia Kyoraku-Hayden --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Close Enough --- Social Thread Of The Year: My Heart, in All its Pieces, Will Forever Love You ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Top posters
THEFROST
Toqto’a Valkideken (WIP) I_vote_lcapToqto’a Valkideken (WIP) I_voting_barToqto’a Valkideken (WIP) I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Toqto’a Valkideken (WIP) I_vote_lcapToqto’a Valkideken (WIP) I_voting_barToqto’a Valkideken (WIP) I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Mirja Eeola
Forsaken Crow
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Shizuo
Statistics
We have 2750 registered users
The newest registered user is Korinra

Our users have posted a total of 135750 messages in 20362 subjects

Toqto’a Valkideken (WIP)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arxfiend
Arxfiend

Toqto’a Valkideken (WIP) Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Toqto’a Valkideken (WIP)   Toqto’a Valkideken (WIP) EmptyFri Mar 20, 2020 1:03 pm

Coding In Template By:
[THEFROST]

THE QUINCY TEMPLATE

Quincy Profile
クインシー・レース

I. Basic Information

» Name: Toqto’a Valkideken
» Titles: N/A
» Age: 24
» Gender: Male

» Affiliation/Rank: Not affiliated

» Physical Appearance Description: (You can write what your Quincy looks like here. You can also choose to add or remove this if you decide to add a picture.)

» Physical Appearance Image: (If you have an image of your character, you can add it here.)

II. Personality Traits

» Heritage: His heritage is an important part of his identity. He was raised by his father and mother to be proud of being a Mongol, and the boy internalized every bit of it. He longs for returning to the nation which his ancestors came to America from and, with a bit of a push from his mother, lead the land to further greatness. He had been taught their ways of combat, adapted to his abilites of course, and internalized it all as a way of life for himself. He's not discriminatory of others based on their own lineage, nor does he think the Mongolian people are inherently better than the other. He simply takes pride in his ancestry.

» Intelligence: Toqto'a is a graduate from the University of Nevada, Reno, with a Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering and a minor in physics. His father had made sure that despite how much he put into his practices, he would grow up to be a well-educated individual. Because of this, Toqto'a is rather intelligent, skilled with his hands and his mind. He utilizes this knowledge to design his own class of weapons, none of which have been created, and to attempt to understand the technology of the world around him to a better extent

» Cunning: The man prides himself as rather manipulative individual in his interactions during daily life. Everything he does is with a purpose, every word leaving his mouth to form a path forward for him. He doesn't display his true thoughts or emotions, or at least all of them, very often, instead putting on faces for the audience at all times. He prides himself in his ability to act, switch emotions very easily, and keep collected despite whatever he may be doing externally.

III. Character History

» History (This is the section where you write out their history. They must be at least three paragraph's with four to five sentences each.)

IV. Equipment

» Equipment: A Horse.

V. Natural Abilities & Skills

» Skills: Horse Archery, High Accuracy, acting, pretty good at the saxophone,

VI. Quincy Skills & Abilities

Quick-draw: This technique was developed on his own. It allows him to form a bow and fire an arrow in an instant, however sacrifices the strength of the weapon at earlier tiers of reishi manipulation (half at adept, 75% at advanced, 90% at elite, no sacrifice at master and above). He simple places one hand over the other, and pulls them apart, the process forming the bow and firing the arrow within a fraction of a second. This can be done so long as he can form his weapon and move his hands, no matter the position or orientation he was in originally

VI. Spirit Weapon

» Spirit Weapon Name: Altan

» Spirit Weapon Appearance:

» Spirit Weapon Abilities: Altan is a very speed-focused weapons

VII. Vollständig

» Vollständig Name: Altan Shar Möngke

» Vollständig Appearance: His Vollständig does not change his appearance at all, making it impossible to tell when he is in the state by appearance alone

Vollständig Abilities

» Beginner-Tear: The arrow pushes aside reishi and reiryoku in the air for a split second, and then then violently pulls it back to fill the space. While the arrow itself is weaker than a typical shot, the pull effects all reishi in a 1 meter radius from the path into it. While it is incapable of tearing apart the matter constituting any solidified object, such as souls or zanpakuto, only staggering them and pulling them in, it can disrupt attacks based on spiritual pressure, even dissipating formed Quincy weapons. He must draw the bow over a second to use this ability, leading it to be incompatible with quickdraw.

VIII. Quincy Skill Sheet

(To Find Out about what these skills are for, please READ THIS THREAD before you try doing anything to it. After you have read it, do not fill your skills out until a staff member has graded your thread. The staff member checking your app will also give you Will Skills in which you can add to your app when approved. Click the spoiler below to see what tier gets what kind of skills.)

Spoiler:

General Skills
  • Durability: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Trained/Beginner/Untrained
  • General Speed: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Strength: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Weapon Skill: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained

Racial Skills
  • Vollständig: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained [Pure Bloods]
  • Letzt Stil: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained [Non-Pure Bloods]
  • Blut: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Hirenkyaku: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Reishi Manipulation: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained

Will Skills
  • Willpower/Determination: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Mental Deduction: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Focus: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained

[WILL SKILLS ARE NOT FILLED IN UNTIL A MOD/ADMIN REVIEWS YOUR APP]

IX. Roleplay Sample

END OF THE QUINCY APPLICATION

Back to top Go down

Toqto’a Valkideken (WIP)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: CHARACTER CREATION CENTER :: Character Application Section :: Work In Progress Applications [WIP]-
Jump to:  
Visit Counter [Not HIt Counter]
AS OF JANUARY 28TH, 2014

AD