Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hell Oasis [Nizhuan/Hayden]  Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Hell Oasis [Nizhuan/Hayden]  Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Hell Oasis [Nizhuan/Hayden]  Empty Hell Oasis [Nizhuan/Hayden]

Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:56 pm

THE SUBJUGATING DEVIL

Enter Nizhuan

Date: April 6, 2420

Posting Music: Refer to the bottom of post for posting music or this link

https://soundcloud.com/ironic_music/digital-oasis3020

Hell bleed into many different layers of suffering for those who had sinned in this life. Yet, for those who watch over it, the bliss of their kingdom was nothing but utter tranquility in a sea of torment. In The Temple of Sinners, far above The Under World, Nizhuan found herself sitting in a ever-expanding meadow of aqua and honey skies; gazing above the warmth from the heavens, letting the warmth of the rays wash upon her bare skin and taking a soft exhale of breath to otherwise quell the uneasy nerves flowing in her body.

She wasn't certain of what might come from this future with Liu's heart now attached to both Hayden and Abalia. Nizhuan had long since accepted this reality, yet the lingering feelings of The Liberting Devil still bleed into her own mind. So, to further set things right, The Subjugating Hell Demon saw fit to summon Hayden to her domain. Wherever he may be in the world, a beige scroll with plum light would emerge at his feet and open up a vortex of crimson light into their home. Provided he took this entrance? He'd be met with a rather different looking Nizhuan.

Considering that circumstances were heavy at the moment, a more refined and mature looking devil awaited him. She appeared taller than before; standing at a 5'7 height and having a more endowed body as her more childish nature seemed drenched away in this time of contemplation. Though, in spite of that, he would met with a warm smile as she soon opened her mouth to greet him:

"Hello, my dear~"

In those simple words, the sincere tone of the woman's voice echoed a sense of placid sternness which reflected her steady state of mind. If nothing else, this was certainly going to be an interesting encounter. Since, while Liu may be caught in her own emotions, Nizhuan could see that her partner was hurting and wanted to comfort him to get a better feel for the circumstance. For unlike that devil, Nizhuan could admit that love was an uncertain path, but she was willing to subdue those feelings of uneasiness to be a woman who could provide for others due to her subjugating nature.

"Feel free to rest your head on my lap. I feel like we need to talk."

And with that, Nizhuan patted her lap for Hayden to sit and went forth with her nurturing side without hesitation. That's all she wanted from this encounter: relief. Relief from a world that has surely drained the two of them. This was an escape they both needed and she'd see to it that he would be treated in a way that neither Abalia or Liu truly could in her mind.

Coding From: [THEFROST]

Hell Oasis [Nizhuan/Hayden]  WVMWLOu
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hell Oasis [Nizhuan/Hayden]  Left_bar_bleue174500/99999Hell Oasis [Nizhuan/Hayden]  Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Hell Oasis [Nizhuan/Hayden]  Empty Re: Hell Oasis [Nizhuan/Hayden]

Wed Apr 22, 2020 10:49 pm
Hell Oasis [Nizhuan/Hayden]  Rsz_wp2740235

Desmond| The Iron King

Although Earth had become a battlefield, plagued with good men tossing their lives into the inferno, there was a peace on other dimensions. It caused no end to the suffering of Hayden, to know that his beloved home had become a place of death. It was why he found himself on the frontlines, not only fighting but commanding. His presence was felt on the fields of Europe as they fought across it liberating cities once held by Shadowfall. There was no quarter for enemy soldiers, the rules of war had been thrown out.

Vastime gave a single warning to those places they would take, and any Shadowfall soldier who stood their ground would be cut down. Human, demon, or whatever race sought to throw in with them. A grim darkness hung over Hayden as his blade was the one which sent many a enemies to the afterlife.

Many, to Nizhuan.

But perhaps it was a weird twist of fate where he would receive her scroll upon taking another city. Another step closer to fully throwing out the menace to Earth. He could leave the rest to his people, for when any of his loved ones summon'd him he would answer the call. He weight of responsibility of that of a father, and husband, was something he wasn't suited for but had learn to accept. When he arrived covered in the grim and dust of War, a weariness to his eyes. He wasn't simply drained, he was being run ragged in an attempt to bring the world to heel.

"I'm hardly fit to lay on you."

The man would remark with a dry chuckle, lifting his hand to his face to wipe some of the ash from his brow. He definitely could use a bath, or shower. "I apologize for the looks, it has been rough."

END POST | DO NOT GO GENTLE

Hell Oasis [Nizhuan/Hayden]  JfH75kA
Hell Oasis [Nizhuan/Hayden]  H8Tyk70
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hell Oasis [Nizhuan/Hayden]  Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Hell Oasis [Nizhuan/Hayden]  Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Wed Apr 22, 2020 11:12 pm

THE SUBJUGATING DEVIL

Enter Nizhuan

https://soundcloud.com/ironic_music/punchinginadream

Rough? Sure, that was fine with Nizhuan. How else was a man supposed to look after coming from the flames of war itself? That is why she was here because her soft and glowing embrace could recover a person from the depths of hell itself. So, she simply pressed Hayden's embrace further into her own as she ran her claws through his thick, dirty hair.

"You don't have to apologize for anything. You are hurt from the war and it makes me happy that my embrace can break you comfort or some release|"

There was a sense of earnest and truth heard from those words as Nizhuan's face soon started to turn cherry from the vomiting of her own true emotions. All she wanted to do as a woman was to be able to provide her man a release from the stresses of the world. And since she knew she was different from both Abalia and Liu, her own nature could seek to be a sense of refuge for Hayden and why she started to hold him close to her chest as she knew the embrace that someone who loved had on couples in love with one another.

"You can come to me anytime you need release. I won't deny you of that as you have done so much to try and improve yourself. It makes me happy that I can do that for you, my husband."

Yes, unlike Liu and Abalia, Nizhuan wasn't afraid to claim her feminine nature. All she wanted to provide to him was an emotional connection, sex, and perhaps children to fulfill her capacity as a woman. Even if she were as foul as the 9 circles of hell, it was hard to deny this hell beast feminine nature as she simply crossed her hands through Hayden's hair.

"I know Liu and Abalia don't say this much, but I love you as a wife. You can come to me for anything, Hayden."

Although her face was cherry red, Nizhuan let out a loose laugh as she hugged him and tried to make him feel as if someone had his back. Liu and Abalia had fair too many nuances to them, so perhaps a straight forward approach is what he needed the most.

MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hell Oasis [Nizhuan/Hayden]  Left_bar_bleue174500/99999Hell Oasis [Nizhuan/Hayden]  Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Wed Apr 22, 2020 11:59 pm

Desmond| The Iron King

Hayden had certainly grown more accepting of affection in the time he had been alive, considering he had settled down and married his love. But the world had a strange way of bringing together things which shouldn't work. Was it some strange twist of fate or merely the circumstances of their life which led them here? He didn't know. He wasn't going to over think it tonight as his body relaxed lifting a hand to place it on top of her head.

He gave her head a small rub, a small level of affection as he listened to her speak. His body still weary from the war, as a thin tired smile came onto his lips. "I would enjoy a bath then."The man would tell her softly, not knowing if there was an area where he could do so here. But he fully believed that if it was something he desired, she would create such a thing for him. The loyalty of a wife, who whole heartedly believed in the man she was with.

Perhaps it was traditional, but it brought a level of happiness to them both. One which held the devil and the king closer together. Mythology often spoke of kings making deals with devils, but never quite something like this. One day he would be laid to rest, and the foundation of his story would be up to the immortal beings like Liu and Nizhuan to tell. He only hoped that she understood his affection, even if he had trouble voicing it. As he adjusted to the life which the four now shared.

So he'd rest his chin on the top of her head as their bodies pressed together, his free hand coming to grasp her forearm softly so she may lead him. "It would bring me a supreme peace, if you would merely listen to me once I begin to bathe." He had much to say, many thoughts which ran through his mind. The type of weight only he could have.

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri May 01, 2020 8:59 pm

THE SUBJUGATING DEVIL

Enter Nizhuan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7t2FyErNKuY

Nizhuan's plum eyes blinked when Hayden decided to pat him. It was a welcomed touch since he hadn't given her much physical affection in awhile. So, if he were privy to his surroundings, he'd notice her tail briefly wagging. Though, her gaze fixed itself on the grass around them when he mentioned his desire for a bath. There weren't any for miles on end, but that didn't matter when this whole realm was controlled by her. However, there was a rather peculiar question to be posed to Hayden before she summoned it.

"Hmmmmmmmmmmm, I can do that, but I'm not sure if you'd like a regular bath....or my kind of bath."

There was a more mischievous face as she rested her face into her hubby's chest and gave him a gentle brush of the hair with her own tail. It was nice indulging in such sweet pleasures in a time of chaos and bloodshed; especially in the epicenter of chaos that is hell itself. But, she really needed to be more direct with what her "special" bath was. So, she cupped his chin and leaned in closer to face:

"Really, what I'm asking is, uh, do you want to bathe in the blood of sinners with me? It...kind of recharges my power, heh."

Nizhuan knew she was being silly, and it was a weird request, but she wasn't one to shy away from stuff like that. So, to compensate, she then gave him a quick little kiss as her tail swayed around him in excitement for what was going to come next.

MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 11, 2020 11:48 pm

Desmond| The Iron King

To his eternal credit, the king didn't show confusion on his way. More of a quietness to his features such as 'Ah yes.' There was a lot to process with what she said, but for the time being he offered a smile when she brushed the piece of dirty hair. He was not the type of man to shy away from unknown things, but he had to wonder if such a thing would actually clean him. After a brief internal chuckle, he'd speak in that measured baritone.

"I wonder if such a thing would actually clean me, but if you wish it, I will."

The man would inform her as his callous hand would reach out, brushing over the outer skin of her tail. He knew she enjoyed such things, most likely some stimulation for her. But that was fine, it was good and just for a man to please a woman who held his affection. So with that he'd lean down placing a kiss on her forehead, easing whatever worries she had.

He was not the most expressive man at times, but he spoke through actions. The mere fact he was indulging in this should speak volumes. The day she had sworn herself to him, was the day their paths linked intricately. Where one went, the other would surely follow. Such was the nature of love, even if this demoness was still learning it.

"Lead the way, and I shall follow."

As one does.

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue May 12, 2020 11:05 am

THE SUBJUGATING DEVIL

Enter Nizhuan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwb3CgFxrHE

A devil such as herself loved to be held, petted, and shown affection as she was a creature of such fiery passions. So it was no wonder that her body bled a plum and blood aura as her face started to grow flush red. But, this wasn't a blush from shyness. Oh no. There was something firing up within the core of her being as she was feeling more of herself start to open up, becoming relaxed and flow since this was her domain of hell. And, in this oh-so-special realm, the woman could act just as she pleased.

So, when Hayden uttered for her to lead the way, the woman was more than happy to. As, with a snap of her fingers, a fire shaped in the heart formed all around them. Then, with another command of her mind, a tub made of complete gold rose from the ground. And, within its contents was the sweet iron smell of sinners blood. It was brewing with the vibrant energy of hell and served to make Nizhuan pleased as she could feast off her element, recharge and grow stronger.

But that wasn't the important part~

What was the important part was the shift in her tone!

The woman's eyes reddened as a more devilish grin fell across her face. And as her body now filled itself in crimson light, she gave her man a playful wink of the eye as she walked ever so seductively toward the tub; making sure each of her hips wriggled, breast jiggled and her own sexual appeal was unashamedly flaunted as she started to embrace the many aspects of sin that make-up her existence. Once she was toward the tub, the devil then turned her back to it, dipped herself in the sticky substance, and spread each of her legs out as she kicked her boots off and motioned for Hayden to follow.

"Now, Hubby, riddle me this: do want this to be a clothed bath, or do you want to see the full sin of my bare body? I'm feeling hot and bothered right now. In fact, I'm feeling oh-so-sinful right now~"

Tick-tock. Tick-tock. Time was ticking and Nizhuan demanded a yes or no answer from her husband.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum