Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Seeing is Believing [Ulv/Ask to Join Only] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Seeing is Believing [Ulv/Ask to Join Only] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Seeing is Believing [Ulv/Ask to Join Only] - Page 2 Empty Re: Seeing is Believing [Ulv/Ask to Join Only]

Mon Jan 25, 2021 10:28 am

Seeing is Believing [Ulv/Ask to Join Only] - Page 2 6EdIfMt

ENTER THE WANDERING DEMON

Artist: SilvaGunner - Song: Hip Shop

Maybe it was because of how much of a stubborn concept he had for his powers, or maybe it was just aiding that fact, but Kokuto hadn't really been thinking on the broader scale. Humming quietly again, he turned his gaze to the ground, mumbling off a small list of things to himself as he pondered what kind of non-physical gifts she would enjoy. The idea of someone online was pretty much out of the question, but a dinner could probably work.

The next question was a bit trickier, what kind of food would she want. She wasn't necessarily picky with food, but he knew that even she had her favorites. He'd have to do a bit of prodding to figure that out.

"Well, she's adorably narcissistic, so meeting someone online isn't really feasible, since there isn't a whole lot that she likes online outside of, well, herself. Hm..."

Maybe a romantic-style date could work just as well. He knew that she enjoyed being spoiled and treated like a princess. He knew a couple of places that could work for that, and maybe there was something in Minatumi that could serve as that. It'd be new, special, and it wasn't necessarily physical and material.

"Y'know, that romantic dinner might be something she'd like, too. Could take her here for it too, give her somewhere new to dine at."

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Seeing is Believing [Ulv/Ask to Join Only] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Seeing is Believing [Ulv/Ask to Join Only] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Seeing is Believing [Ulv/Ask to Join Only] - Page 2 Empty Re: Seeing is Believing [Ulv/Ask to Join Only]

Mon Jan 25, 2021 12:14 pm

ULV AUBER| WHITE MASK BUDDHA

"Mmm, we know the narcissism. My hollow is Pride embodied, so plenty of experience with people thinking a lot of themselves" Ulv commented, grinning softly.
'Hey! It's not meglomania if it's earned!' Hvit exclaimed, scowling at Ulv's vague presence within the Inner World.

"Could even get the resturant closed that day, I'll buy it out for the day and let her have the whole thing to herself. Staffed obviously but with nobody else in. Lovely atmosphere and play to her interests by being the only person there enjoying this moment. Would be real interesting to see"

FLAME OF HOPE | END POST

Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Seeing is Believing [Ulv/Ask to Join Only] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Seeing is Believing [Ulv/Ask to Join Only] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Mon Feb 01, 2021 9:11 pm

Kokuto couldn't help but chuckle softly at Ulv's mention of her Inner Hollow being an embodiment of Pride and knowing the narcissism. It was almost poetic how Ichijou had been drawn to Minatumi and met Ulv, another person who had some part of them that thought highly of themselves.

But, when she brought up having the restaurant closed that day, he shook his head, putting a hand to his chin.

"Mmm, I dunno if she'd enjoy that as much. If I know Ichi, she'd probably adore the attention, especially knowing that her cute ass is taken by someone."

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Seeing is Believing [Ulv/Ask to Join Only] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Seeing is Believing [Ulv/Ask to Join Only] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Tue Feb 02, 2021 2:09 pm

"Well, she is your girlfriend. Knowing her better than me is to be hoped. All the advice I can give to you is pay attention to her, go with your heart, and start small. You compete against you, so make sure that future you isn't given an impossible task"

Ulv would lean back on nothing and give the guy a smile. It was nice to see such romance in the world, and she was always down for offering aid about, whenever it was needed. That was what Minatumi was all about. That was what she was all about. Whoever, what ever, why ever; she was there.

FLAME OF HOPE | END POST

Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 13, 2021 5:15 pm

Artist: Silvervale - Song: Home

Even if the advice she gave was simple in concept, for some reason, he still felt like it was complicated. Perhaps it felt so complicated because of how demons were -- with his emotions reaching levels that Ichijou could never comprehend, much less reach -- it sometimes felt as if there was nothing that could feel right in his eyes. He just wanted to give her the best life he could while being her partner and do his best to make sure she knew that he loved her with all his heart.

But, nevertheless, he smiled, nodding softly, snickering at the rather ridiculous nature of Ulv simply leaning back on nothing. It didn't take long for his smile to fade, his eyes partly closing as his gaze turned to the ground, then up at Ulv.

"Thanks for this. The mini-tour, the advice, it helps. I'm guessin' you've met demons before, given what I've heard about this place and you, we can get, uh...complicated with our emotions."

He paused, taking in a deep breath and looking up to the sky.

"Honestly, I've been scared that I haven't been doin' enough. I keep sayin' it, but, I really care about her, and...I just want her to be happy. Which is why..."

He paused again, swallowing nervously.

"...If I ever bite the big one, and Ichi doesn't know and she comes here, thinking I'm missin' or something like that, can I ask that you keep her safe, maybe check in on her from time to time and all that?"

He gave a small smile, looking at the ground again, then himself.

"As long as she's okay, I can go into the Soul Cycle with no regrets."

Even in that small statement, there was still the smallest of lies: He didn't want to die alone.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 14, 2021 10:25 am

"Don't worry kiddo" Ulv said, looking him in the eyes and dropping the veil she kept between others so they would not be overwhelmed by her. In an instant, Ulv was a different woman entirely. The raging flame in her eyes, it sucked him into a strange world. There stood The Sun, and it felt like the entire massive celestial orb was furious at him specifically. It lasted a few seconds - or a few hours, who knew - and then Ulv blinked and it was all back to normal. "I get having complicated emotions" she finished, cracking him a smile.

"Feeling you are not good enough is the killer of most relationships. You enter into a war with yourself, and tear her apart over your constant need to beat yourself and prove your worth. Just relax, love her, and be with her" she'd tell him. Then he got a bit morbid, which she wasn't going to let in her city, so stood up from her nothing and walked over to put a hand on his shoulder.

"Don't lie to me, and don't lie to yourself. I don't like being lied to, but you will destroy yourself, with your own lies"

FLAME OF HOPE | END POST

Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:40 pm

Artist: Persona 3 - Song: Living with Determination

Kokuto winced in annoyance at the notion of being called a "kiddo," but, it was just a passing remark. Just as he brushed it off, Ulv looked him in the eye, but, something was different this time. Looking into her eyes felt like he was being sucked into a void -- with a burning orb comparable to the Sun seemed to bore it's way into his soul, staring at him with such a deep intensity, it felt like even if he weren't there, it would still be watching him.

Then, just as quickly as it came, he was back in reality. Taking a few steps in all directions, shaking his head and trying to keep himself from panicking as much, Kokuto brought his eyes back to Ulv, taking in a deep breath before standing up straight, letting out a shaky exhale as she walked over him and put a hand on his shoulder.

It wasn't all that surprising that she knew he was lying -- even if by the smallest margin.

Kokuto remained silent for a time, turning his head to the ground as he slowly brought his hands around his arms, his voice quiet, but quickly turning into a long-winded rant.

"...I don't wanna die alone. Part of me doesn't want Ichi to watch me die, but I don't wanna die without her being there. I would wanna see her one last time before I go...wherever it is that I go. I don't even know what'll happen to me when I die. I don't even know why I'm so scared of all of this -- I've already died once, why am I so scared of dying again?!"

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Seeing is Believing [Ulv/Ask to Join Only] - Page 2 Hm7QDbg
Template Storage
Graphic Request Board
Face-Claim Thread
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:57 pm

Ulv would laugh as Kokuto exclaimed his worry, exhaling and laughing some more at the whole thing.
"Ho, shit. You have no ideas how I relate to that exact specific problem you are feeling right now. Kind of hliarious really. See, long ago there was a Shinigami called Mirja. She died about, two or three years ago. And became me. That was a confusing few months, as I am sure you can relate.

But that's the thing. People die when they die. So when you don't it messes everything up, and you have experience in something you should never have experience in, which makes you fret thrice as much because you've experienced it and you don't want to experience it again. You want to die like everyone else"

She'd shake her head and exhale, giving him a coy grin.
"Though, rarity to people get a second chance at life. And never do they get a third. If you die again, then you will be dead. Excluding some seriously shitty luck and massive fuckery, you'll not be you anymore. You'll be someone else entirely. Everyone is someone else after they die, but the very unlucky few retain memories of who they used to be"

She'd then lean forward and look at him, getting uncomfortably close for such an attractive and passionate muscle woman.
"But why you worried about dying? You turning toes up soon or something? Because I'd relate to that as well"

FLAME OF HOPE | END POST

Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:25 pm

At first, Kokuto felt insulted -- admitted that he was afraid of dying alone, afraid of dying in general due to being unsure of what would happen to him afterward, and she laughed at him? Just as he was going to respond, she confessed that she related to his situation, and he backed down, blinking wordlessly in response. Given the cycle of reincarnation that he heard a lot of Shinigami go through, it wasn't surprising that she was someone before.

He could only imagine how confusing that situation would be, learning that you were someone else in a previous life. It didn't take long for him to realize the difference between himself and Ulv -- the fact that he remembered his previous life. After all, a Sinner had to remember what they did in order for them to realize the gravity and weight of their sins.

But, there was something she said that caught his interest specifically.

"Why is it 'unlucky' to still remember your past life?"

As she leaned forward and started staring at him, Kokuto gently pressed on her shoulders, pushing her a small bit away -- mumbling about personal space as he took a step back, sighing softly.

"I ain't knockin' on Death's Door anytime soon, at least not from an illness or anythin', but...I don't really know why I'm so scared of it. I don't wanna lose Ichi, I don't want her to see me die, but then there's the part of me that would...want to see her again before I go. Then, there's just...me not knowing what's going to happen to me. I don't know what I'll become in the next life if that's even what happens to me."

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Seeing is Believing [Ulv/Ask to Join Only] - Page 2 Hm7QDbg
Template Storage
Graphic Request Board
Face-Claim Thread
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:36 pm

"Imagine it. Every ache, every pain, every misdeed, every misstep, every loss, every negative thing that has ever happened in the life before is yours, now. And every good memory is not yours, because you know you are not them. However much you deny it, you know you are just pretending to be them because you remember their life. That doesn't make you them, or them you. On top of all the negative things you do in this life. And what's more, other people don't remember you, because you died. Any attempt to rekindle such a memory will be met with anger, heartbreak, or outright hostilities. You carry the weight of two lives on your shoulders, and must in all situations separate yourself from the life before. Imagine having to do everything in your life twice, but only benefiting from it once"

She'd shake her head and give Kukuto a thump on the arm.
"Cease morbidity, dude. Nothing will happen to you when you die. Because you, are dead. Something might happen to someone else who comes after you, but it is not you, any more than I am Mirja's father. Stop fretting on what might happen, and focus on what is happening. You'll find more joy there"

FLAME OF HOPE | END POST

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum