Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Do Eldritch Beings Dream of Monstrous Sheep? [PRIVATE] Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Do Eldritch Beings Dream of Monstrous Sheep? [PRIVATE] Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Do Eldritch Beings Dream of Monstrous Sheep? [PRIVATE] Empty Do Eldritch Beings Dream of Monstrous Sheep? [PRIVATE]

Fri May 01, 2020 1:36 pm
[CLICK THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]

THE ROYAL ASTHAVON

Enter Calypso

ロイヤルデーモン

Do Eldritch Beings Dream of Monstrous Sheep? [PRIVATE] 6EdIfMt

After an eventful week or so, Calypso had decided to return to Demon World, mostly to just have some time to herself. She was happier, but exhausted, dear god was she just, mentally tired. Though considering she was shaped by her mind, that translated into a degree of physical tiredness as a result. But, rather than going to the palace, Calypso took the liberty of walking out through an odd forest on her own. Not many demons came by the route she took, the youthful Asthavon walking as she looked around at the various trees surrounding her. Though, they didn't look like typical earth trees, rather their wood looked strangely flesh-like, their trunks covered in many eyes that would peer at passerbys; probably why nobody really went too deep in here.

Calypso didn't mind their gaze, if anything talking to them at times. She always sensed a weak emotional wavelength from them, thus she assumed they liked it when she gave them some attention and respect. After walking far enough in, she would then come out to a cliffside clearing, stopping and sitting down.

She was high up, but most importantly, this spot had a view of a place she had on her mind during certain times; The mountainous terrain that contained the gateway to Hell. Her eyes were dim with tiredness as she reflected on that dream so long ago, meeting that strange monochrome man and her promise to free him. Sometimes she wondered what he would be like, what he would do. He seemed kind enough to her memory, so she wouldn't have thought he would have anything... To... Hi..de...

Calypso's sleepiness seemed to quickly kick in, her body wavering, thoughts muddying and fading as she would suddenly slip backwards into the strangely-colored grass, consciousness lost to her as suddenly her surroundings changed to that of a dark void, the young one having the sensation of falling despite not appearing to move. What was this..?

Typically when Calypso fell asleep, she either woke up in her Conceptual World to speak to Pseudologoi, or awoke within the space between dreams. Only in rare instances did she actually directly suddenly end up in someone's dream with no interaction with their door. Really, the only question was...

...Who's dream was she even in?

Code By:
[THEFROST]
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Do Eldritch Beings Dream of Monstrous Sheep? [PRIVATE] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Do Eldritch Beings Dream of Monstrous Sheep? [PRIVATE] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Do Eldritch Beings Dream of Monstrous Sheep? [PRIVATE] Empty Re: Do Eldritch Beings Dream of Monstrous Sheep? [PRIVATE]

Sun May 03, 2020 3:10 pm
[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

Artist: Northumbria - Song: Low Sun - Word Count: N/A

The young demoness would feel herself falling further, further and further into an abyss of blood and shadows. With the sight of a distant gray sun amid the skies of endless abysmal sensation, the peaking light from this celestial visage brought forth a feminine figure with no face. It only approached with no sound. For once it identified someone within the mindscape of its inner consciousness it knew it needed to confront Calypso.

Step by step did this creature keep its approach; all the while the feeling of contempt, fury, hostility, and pure primordial demonic essence bled from this being's core like a foul and overpowering odor of the senses. It did not raise its voice, nor did it give a demonic roar as one might expect. Instead, only swift judgment came as this otherworldly being summoned rows of blood-red chains to secure the imp of a demon's legs, ankles, throat, and wrist to make sure it didn't escape ever so easily. In this time, she may outright feel her own physical, mental, and spiritual body in immense pain. (Note: there should be no damage to her physical body, however.)

Now, face to face with this intruder, the beast would only give a low snarl as its fumes of primal energy bled from its body like an awful stench of rotting flesh. With only a single finger placed on the Dream Danava's throat, it wanted to inflict further pain as wisps of shade energy gripped her throat before it eventually eased when the demon's body radiates with a singular telepathic:

"̵W̷H̴Y̴ ̷A̸R̴E̵ ̴Y̶O̷U̵ ̴H̷E̷R̶E̸?̶!̵"̵

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Do Eldritch Beings Dream of Monstrous Sheep? [PRIVATE] WVMWLOu
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Do Eldritch Beings Dream of Monstrous Sheep? [PRIVATE] Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Do Eldritch Beings Dream of Monstrous Sheep? [PRIVATE] Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Do Eldritch Beings Dream of Monstrous Sheep? [PRIVATE] Empty Re: Do Eldritch Beings Dream of Monstrous Sheep? [PRIVATE]

Sun May 03, 2020 3:54 pm

THE ROYAL ASTHAVON

Enter Calypso

ロイヤルデーモン

Calypso wondered where the hell the door to this dream would be, her gaze searching the darkness for some form of a way out. It was just.. Strange, for her to suddenly end up here, and there being no visible way out, simply falling, and falling. She could still move, but it didn't feel like her position would change in the slightest as her gaze was then drawn to a grey sun, squinting to see a figure coming towards her; A strangely formed woman with no face.

Her appearance alone did not unsettle the demon, rather, it was the acidic emotions given off by her that got Calypso concerned. She only got closer, which only compelled the demon to speak,

"H-hello, I-"

The young one was interrupted by blood red chains suddenly latching to various parts of her body, her first instinct being to try to remove them, however it wasn't soon after she was struck with an unbearable pain. Calypso didn't scream, instead gritting her teeth, small whimpers escaping her mouth as her body trembled, trying to keep herself together as horrible pain filled her body and mind. She kept her wits, but god was it hard to focus when it felt like a ton of red hot knives were stabbing your mind, body, and soul. It wasn't as if she hadn't felt horrible pain before.

Her silvery eyes would rest on the being before her, panting audibly as she stared at the strange entity, about to summon up words, the horrible scent of rotting flesh sending a chill down her spine, until the creature placed a finger upon her neck, squeaking in pain as additional pressure was applied to her throat, coughing when the creature wished for her to answer it's question,

"...I.. D-don't know... I just... Fell asleep a-and.. Ended up here..."

Code By:
[THEFROST]
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Do Eldritch Beings Dream of Monstrous Sheep? [PRIVATE] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Do Eldritch Beings Dream of Monstrous Sheep? [PRIVATE] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Sun May 03, 2020 4:11 pm
[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

Memories of Khala began to bleed into the mental scape of this creature's consciousness. The former avatar for Deveta knew this child rather well from what this being could read of her mind. And perhaps, it is that same tone of familiarity which caused some subtle influence not to kill her on the spot or search for her in the physical realm. So, for now, it would merely observe her for moments on end as she squirmed, wriggled around and began to answer its questions.

For now, the creature deemed it a non-threat and placed its right claw on the waist of the little demon. Despite it being a creature of utter carnage, this primordial demon was still connected to the creators of their race. Hence, this vessel of demonic loathing still saw itself as the mother of devils and saw one of her children failing to live up to its potential. This humanoid form it took before her was nothing more than a suppression from her true essence and Pharista cared little for it.

"̵Y̷o̵u̷ ̶r̷e̸j̸e̶c̸t̶ ̸o̷u̸r̴ ̵t̸r̸u̸e̸ ̷n̵a̸t̶u̴r̷e̷?̴ ̷W̴h̶y̴?̸ ̷I̵s̶ ̵t̸h̵a̸t̷ ̴w̸h̷y̸ ̸y̷o̵u̷ ̶c̵a̴m̷e̵ ̷h̵e̶r̴e̴?̴ ̷F̷o̶r̸ ̸m̴e̶ ̷t̶o̵ ̴u̵n̴l̶o̵c̸k̴ ̶t̸h̷a̴t̵?̶"̸ ̷

This being expected an answer as the acidic chains around Cali soon began to fade into the background; allowing her to face this creature face to face if she so chose to.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 03, 2020 4:35 pm

THE ROYAL ASTHAVON

Enter Calypso

ロイヤルデーモン

Calypso floated, pain yet visible effort to remain sharp on her mind as she tried to figure out what the hell this woman wanted with her, eyes looking to and fro for some way to leave, heart sinking as it didn't seem there was. Well, whatever was going on, Calypso took it upon herself to somehow make it through this interaction without dying or losing it to this creature. However, what the woman spoke of instantly brought confusion to her features, being asked if she was here to unlock a... True nature..?

"W-what? What rejection..? I.. I'm not rejecting.. Anything.." Calypso coughed dryly, puzzlement wracking her mind. She had already been over the leaps and bounds of learning who she was supposed to be, she still kind of was, but for the bulk of it she at the very least had some idea, so where was this lady getting 'rejection of true nature' from?! She seemed almost a bit upset at the being implying she was still suppressing something, the young one being relieved of the painful chains, a hand on her chest as she panted, but soon looked up at the creature, a steel gaze meeting the dark void of her face,

"I didn't.. Come here for any reason.. I don't know what you're talking about..!"

Code By:
[THEFROST]
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 03, 2020 5:22 pm
[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

Force was needed in this world to make the change you wanted become a reality. And in this state of confused babbling from this baby demon, this creature of primordial demonic essence could not stand to see a creature so interconnected to her own kind be suppressed into the state of those tiring humans. To share its dream with such a farce was a great source of disrespect. Thus, she would undo this sham since it was indeed Pharista's world, Pharista's mind, and Pharista's dream.

In moments, Calypso would notice a surging mass of pain crashing into her body like an asteroid. It only took this being a few seconds to utterly melt away the shell of her humanoid form. Skin, hair, eyes; all of it would be broken down until nothing but her shade and honey energies of Calypso's inner energy remained in the presence of Pharista. It didn't matter if she lacked the capacity to truly expand her truest form to the demi-god, but it would be damned if it observed this pitiful form any further.

"̵Y̷o̸u̷r̴ ̷m̷i̷n̸d̸ ̶e̵n̵t̷e̸r̸e̴d̷ ̶m̸y̶ ̶w̵o̴r̷l̷d̶.̵ ̶Y̸o̵u̸r̷ ̷h̸e̴a̶r̸t̶ ̷s̵e̸e̸k̸s̵ ̸s̵o̵m̴e̵t̵h̴i̸n̸g̶ ̶w̷h̴i̵c̸h̷ ̶i̷t̶ ̷l̴a̷c̶k̷s̸.̶ ̴I̸t̴ ̴i̶s̷ ̵t̵i̵r̶e̴d̶ ̴o̷f̷ ̷b̸e̶i̵n̴g̶ ̸s̸u̵p̵p̴r̶e̵s̶s̸e̵d̵.̶ ̸D̵o̷ ̷y̸o̴u̸ ̴n̸o̵t̷ ̶f̸e̴e̷l̸ ̴b̶e̶t̸t̵e̸r̵ ̸i̴n̸ ̶y̸o̸u̵r̴ ̷t̵r̶u̵e̵ ̷d̴r̸e̸a̴m̸ ̸f̷o̷r̴m̸,̴ ̷D̵a̵n̷a̴v̸a̷?̸"̸

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 03, 2020 5:37 pm

THE ROYAL ASTHAVON

Enter Calypso

ロイヤルデーモン

She was staring to look nervous as the being 'stared' at her, by her emotions it seemed as if she was planning something, and that something didn't seem too good for Calypso. She tried to slowly move away, but once again her body felt transfixed in place. She had the feeling she wasn't.. going to be allowed to leave anytime soon. Having a sense of the kind of struggle she's going to have to go through in order to get out of this alive and sane, she braced herself for whatever was coming.

And boy, did pain come.

It felt like she was being torn apart and flayed, it taking a whole lot of guts to prevent herself from screaming, eyes wide in pain and shock as her humanoid exterior was utterly torn apart, sliver and gold tears streaming from her eyes as she was reduced to merely a collection of dark energy, with the vaguest hints of color running through her mass, her eyes almost bugged from the pain. She tried to think about an assortment of things, keep her mind active, in order to not fully succumb to the terrible agony, her existence shaking as her eyes slowly looked back to the woman.

"..Ggghh.. T-the hell do you think..? Y-you just tore me the fuck apart..! There.. There was.. N-nothing.. wrong.. with what I looked like..!"

She had a sinking feeling none of her words would sink into this being's head, the young one releasing hitched breaths as she only expected more pain to follow her words.

Code By:
[THEFROST]
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 03, 2020 6:03 pm
[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

There was little to fear from this creature. The primordial force was in control, so it paid not much attention to her whines and cries. To Pharista? This was akin to a child groaning and whining after a mother scolds it.

"You share my blood. If you have my blood, then I know we are at our best when we shed the miserable humanoid forms our kind is so fond of these days. It made Khala weak, and I do not desire that for you or any of my children."

This being clenched its fist as memories of Khala started to pour into its head. She truly was not fit to be the avatar of their race's creator if she couldn't even take pride in our true form which represented their wild, natural self. So to see Calypso stumbling upon her domain in this putrid form made this creature's body become filled with utter disgust. It was an insult to their heritage and Pharista desired for more of their kind to embrace this inner demonic essence.

"We have no connection to the flesh like so many other races. We only have our possession to the source within ourselves. When we are in the form of our honest demonic self, we can hear the consciousness which guides our demonic cravings to the beast we need to be in this life. You are only limiting yourself when you fail to spend time in your primordial form, Dream Danava."

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 03, 2020 7:21 pm

THE ROYAL ASTHAVON

Enter Calypso

ロイヤルデーモン

Calypso did indeed listen to the primordial being's words, giving off her discontent in practical waves, despite her form being reduced to that of a vaguely humanoid formation, small eyes beginning to open up along her body, shimmering with confusion.

"Um, how about, I look more human because I just, want to deep down? I don't have total control over my default look."

Her eyes were narrowed in her state, "..And I think how I usually look is fine! There isn't anything wrong with it! How could you get weaker from just what you friggen look like?! Maybe they just choose to look more like humans because they like it!"

Calypso simply couldn't get where this being was coming from. Nothing made sense, from what she said to how she felt. Caly felt plenty comfortable in her typical form, she felt cute, she felt happier like that, even if she didn't always look exactly how she wished from moment to moment. She'd do away with the nightmare-y appearance beneath her skin if she could, but really all she could physically change was skin deep, but that was okay. That was just how she was born...

"I dunno, it just sounds like you're trying to make me feel like shit because i'm not doing things your way. But, physically and mentally."

Code By:
[THEFROST]
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 04, 2020 6:09 am
[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

The words of this naive demon before Pharista only grew to be more tiring on the creature. Not in the sense of needing to react aggressively, but more so in the fact of not comprehending the further depth of what it spoke. So, it clenched its hands and decided to get more personal with Calypso. Having a deep understanding of the Asthavon family through the memories of Khala, this being was quite aware of who Algos was and the connection to the imp of a demoness within her dreams. Thus, she would be used as an example of what she meant.

"Observe."

That was all this creature sought to say as a bloodied visual of Algos's true form took place. In the depths of Demon World did a reflection of her training against Khala and Mana as she fought viciously against the two head-to-head. In moments before this battle, her humanoid form dissolved and nothing but a creature filled with white skin, blood eyes, and wings remained. The visage of her humanoid form gave way to the path of enlightenment, strength, and truth which baring her true form birthed.

"The essence of control does not come down to petty aesthetics, child. We are creatures of possession and letting that which is true to our hearts to become one with our mortal form is the greatest extent of awakening a demon can have."

Though, hearing the child's casual tone with the creature was growing rather -- dull. A primordial being such as Pharista did not deserve to be spoken to with such little respect. And so, in order to change the youth's tone, the beast rammed its fist straight into the skull of Cali. In this way, she wanted to forcibly rip out the essence of her nightmare aspect and allow that true form to have it's release in her world. It deserved to have a chance to breathe, live, and get out of the utter facade this demoness was under.

"It is futile of time to appear humanoid. We are not the same, we will never be the same, and attempting to blend in with them is only abominable. So show me your true face, Danava."

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum