Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

∙thefrost's graphic request∙

+15
Laskt
JJ
Siegharty
Horus Sariel
Mikasas
CPKallday
Gin
Lord Liacaru
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
MWD
Sage
Rawk
Henrex
Shizuo
THEFROST
19 posters
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 14 Empty Re: ∙thefrost's graphic request∙

Mon Jan 25, 2021 6:14 pm
4u @ Slayer

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 14 6EdIfMt

FILLER TEXT HERE

Artist: n/a - Song: n/a

esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

his is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 14 WVMWLOu
Laskt
Laskt
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue0/0∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue Jan 26, 2021 3:47 pm
◄Frosty's Request Template►

Request: Template for Laskt's Shikai using the pictures below. Its Artorias of the Abyss, from Dark Souls if you need more reference material

One
Two
Three
Why: Other than the fact I love your work I'm pushing to get back into the swing of posting with Laskt and actually pushing his character forward. Given he's going to be in a place to be actually working with his Zan again, I would like a template to reflect that
Incentive:
20$
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Tue Feb 02, 2021 12:53 pm

PREPARE TO ENTER THE VIZARD'S POST

Meeting in the Snow

esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

his is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Code:
<Center><br><div style="color:#FDEEF4; border-radius: 4.5em; width: 480px; background-image:url('https://i.imgur.com/kZAAMIC.png'); border: #e8e8e8 solid 4px; box-shadow: #0f4c8a 0px 0px 10px;"><div style="border-top-right-radius: 4.2em; border-top-left-radius: 4.2em; width: 480px;  height: 640px; background-image:url('https://i.imgur.com/rUxhUNC.gif'); opacity: 1.0"></div><div style="width: 480px; height: 11px; background-color: #0f4c8a; font-family: calibri; font-size: 14px; color: WHITE; text-transform: uppercase; line-height: 9px; text-align: center;  border: 1px solid #e8e8e8; box-shadow: black 0px 0px 0px; ">PREPARE TO ENTER THE VIZARD'S POST</div>
<Center><div style="width: 429px;  border-width: 4px; border-style: solid; border-color: #e8e8e8 ;  border-radius:3em; -moz-border-radius:3em; background-color: #0f4c8a; font-family: calibri; font-size: 14px; line-height: 15px; opacity: 0.95; text-align: justify;  text-shadow: grey 0px 1px 1px; padding: 9px; color: white; box-shadow: #0f4c8a 0px 0px 5px;"><Div style="text-shadow: grey 1px 1px 2px;">

<div style=" text-transform: uppercase; text-shadow: black 2px 1px 1px; font-family: Housegothic-lightfourregular; font-size: 55px; opacity: 0.9; letter-spacing: -0px;  text-align: center; line-height: 22px;">Meeting in the Snow</div>
<div style=" text-transform: uppercase; text-align: center; text-shadow: black 2px 1px 1px;[b][center][/b][/center]</div>

</div>
</DIV>
</div></DIV></div></DIV></center>[size=13][b][center][color=#0f4c8a]Template By:[/color]
[url=https://www.platinumhearts.net/t5944-thefrost-s-graphic-request][THEFROST][/url][/b][/size][/center]

Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue419100/999999∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Fri Feb 05, 2021 4:34 pm

Request: Kokuto and Vanyel templates pls. We can talk more about the specifics in DMs and I can send you images from my own art folder, though I'm not sure if they'd be good template headers. But, I'm not terribly picky about the images used. I mainly just want to request some templates for situational variety and to just have more.
Why: Variety with templates, your work is always top-notch, and I've got stuff in the works for my boys.
Incentive: Check Paypal.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Feb 10, 2021 10:29 am

Meeting in the Snow

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue59000/99999∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Mon Feb 15, 2021 6:31 pm

Request: k-world template for inami. Fc is Semiramis from fate apocrypha. I’d like it to ideally have her k-world moniker in there as well. For the color scheme I’d say dark golds and blacks would work best given the fc but I trust your judgement so go wild!
Why: k-world template needed
Incentive:
45$

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 14 LzZCuy7
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 14 BtXe12b
Anonymous

Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:48 am

Request: Templete for Calatravos Clopin the Arrancar with One Soul
Why: The challenge is for you to go beyond anything you've made before, I want to see the best Frost can offer. I'm challenging you to go Guts Beyond Guts, to go beyond Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan, beyond Plus Ultra. Beyond Ultra Instinct and every other anime cliche transformation. I want to see a graphic so damn awesome it breaks the World. The character is Acnologia human form from Fairy Tail. Let's see what Guts The Frost's got.
Incentive:[/font] 35$[/quote]
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Feb 22, 2021 3:46 pm

Meeting in the Snow

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Code:
<Center><br><div style="color:#FDEEF4; border-radius: 4.5em; width: 480px; background-image:url('https://i.imgur.com/7HuhHP0.png'); border: #e8e8e8 solid 4px; box-shadow: #85603d 0px 0px 10px;"><div style="border-top-right-radius: 4.2em; border-top-left-radius: 4.2em; width: 480px;  height: 640px; background-image:url('https://i.imgur.com/gLPhJnJ.gif'); opacity: 1.0"></div><div style="width: 480px; height: 11px; background-color: #85603d; font-family: calibri; font-size: 14px; color: WHITE; text-transform: uppercase; line-height: 9px; text-align: center;  border: 1px solid #e8e8e8; box-shadow: black 0px 0px 0px; ">
</div>
<Center><div style="width: 429px;  border-width: 4px; border-style: solid; border-color: #e8e8e8 ;  border-radius:3em; -moz-border-radius:3em; background-color: #85603d; font-family: calibri; font-size: 14px; line-height: 15px; opacity: 0.95; text-align: justify;  text-shadow: grey 0px 1px 1px; padding: 9px; color: white; box-shadow: #85603d 0px 0px 5px;"><Div style="text-shadow: grey 1px 1px 2px;">

<div style=" text-transform: uppercase; text-shadow: black 2px 1px 1px; font-family: Housegothic-lightfourregular; font-size: 55px; opacity: 0.9; letter-spacing: -0px;  text-align: center; line-height: 22px;">Meeting in the Snow</div>
<div style=" text-transform: uppercase; text-align: center; text-shadow: black 2px 1px 1px;[b][center][/b][/center]</div>

</div>
</DIV>
</div></DIV></div></DIV></center>[size=13][b][center][color=#85603d]Template By:[/color]
[url=https://www.platinumhearts.net/t5944-thefrost-s-graphic-request][THEFROST][/url][/b][/size][/center]

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:31 pm

ENTER THE WANDERING DEMON

Artist: SilvaGunner - Song: Hip Shop

Getting any kind of mail that wasn't genuine crap was a welcome surprise -- getting an invitation for something was even more of one. Simply labeled with his name, Kokuto opened the letter and skimmed through it's contents, raising an eyebrow. A formal invitation to some demon's manor in the Vicara Plane.

Shrugging as he slid his coat on, tucked his phone in his pocket, gave notice to Ichijou and her adoptive mother as to where he was going and that he'd be back soon, Kokuto stepped outside, opening a portal to the Demon World, and walked through the portal, arriving right outside this "Mat's" manor. Which...damn. It was called a manor for a reason, that was for sure. Whistling softly as he chuckled quietly, the devil stepped forward, entering the building.

As he walked, the man reached into his pocket, pulling out a packet of cigarettes and pulled one out, igniting the tip of his thumb, taking a long drag from it as he tucked the packet away. As he did, he took a glance behind him, sensing another presence as well as a collection of noises of another portal opening, closing, and footsteps behind him -- revealing the tiny form of Arianda Vael walking behind him.

He gave a brief wave, stopping for a moment in order to let her catch up with him and walk with her. He didn't really know her too terribly well -- mainly her involvement in bringing Ichijou with her to the Demon World to look for him and her assistance in helping him control his Eris Seal, unlocking his Chasm Revival and helping him -- at least as much as she could -- with controlling the Eris Child within, to help tame the desires and urges of the Makhai, ancient spirits of war and battle.

"Heya, little lady, been a while. Judgin' from the fact that you're...well, here, I'm guessin' you got an invitation to this place too?"

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Code:
<Center>

<br><div style="color:#FDEEF4; border-radius: 4.5em; width: 480px; background-image:url('https://i.imgur.com/2IkMaGd.png'); border: #f5f5f5 solid 4px; box-shadow: #250921 0px 0px 10px;"><div style="border-top-right-radius: 4.2em; border-top-left-radius: 4.2em; width: 480px;  height: 640px; background-image:url('https://i.imgur.com/9nGSr2Q.gif'); opacity: 1.0"></div>[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTVvBCGlfpo][img]https://i.imgur.com/6EdIfMt.jpg?1[/img][/url]

<Center><div style="width: 429px;  border-width: 4px; border-style: solid; border-color: #f5faff ;  border-radius:3em; -moz-border-radius:3em; background-color: #250921; font-family: calibri; font-size: 14px; line-height: 15px; opacity: 0.95; text-align: justify;  text-shadow: grey 0px 1px 1px; padding: 9px; color: white; box-shadow: #3622330px 0px 10px;"><Div style="text-shadow: grey 1px 1px 2px;">

<div style=" text-transform: uppercase; text-shadow: black 2px 1px 1px; font-family: Housegothic-lightfourregular; font-size: 55px; opacity: 0.9; letter-spacing: -0px;  text-align: center; line-height: 22px;">ENTER THE WANDERING DEMON</div>
<div style=" text-align: center; text-shadow: black 2px 1px 1px;[b][center]Artist: SilvaGunner - Song: Hip Shop[/b][/center]</div>
Getting any kind of mail that wasn't genuine crap was a welcome surprise -- getting an invitation for something was even more of one. Simply labeled with his name, Kokuto opened the letter and skimmed through it's contents, raising an eyebrow. A formal invitation to some demon's manor in the Vicara Plane.

Shrugging as he slid his coat on, tucked his phone in his pocket, gave notice to Ichijou and her adoptive mother as to where he was going and that he'd be back soon, Kokuto stepped outside, opening a portal to the Demon World, and walked through the portal, arriving right outside this "Mat's" manor. Which...[i]damn[/i]. It was called a manor for a reason, that was for sure. Whistling softly as he chuckled quietly, the devil stepped forward, entering the building.

As he walked, the man reached into his pocket, pulling out a packet of cigarettes and pulled one out, igniting the tip of his thumb, taking a long drag from it as he tucked the packet away. As he did, he took a glance behind him, sensing another presence as well as a collection of noises of another portal opening, closing, and footsteps behind him -- revealing the tiny form of Arianda Vael walking behind him.

He gave a brief wave, stopping for a moment in order to let her catch up with him and walk with her. He didn't really know her too terribly well -- mainly her involvement in bringing Ichijou with her to the Demon World to look for him and her assistance in helping him control his Eris Seal, unlocking his Chasm Revival and helping him -- at least as much as she could -- with controlling the Eris Child within, to help tame the desires and urges of the Makhai, ancient spirits of war and battle.

[b]"Heya, little lady, been a while. Judgin' from the fact that you're...well, here, I'm guessin' you got an invitation to this place too?"[/b]

</div>
</DIV>
</div></DIV></div></DIV></center>[size=13][b][center][color=#250921]Template By:[/color]
[url=https://www.platinumhearts.net/t5944-thefrost-s-graphic-request][THEFROST][/url][/b][/center][/size]

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Feb 25, 2021 11:56 am

ENTER CALYPSO'S POST

Artist: SilvaGunner - Song: Hip Shop

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Code:
<Center>

<br><div style="color:#FDEEF4; border-radius: 4.5em; width: 480px; background-image:url('https://i.imgur.com/h24fvZS.png'); border: #f5f5f5 solid 4px; box-shadow: #4f0d12 0px 0px 10px;"><div style="border-top-right-radius: 4.2em; border-top-left-radius: 4.2em; width: 480px;  height: 640px; background-image:url('https://i.imgur.com/leUC0kU.gif'); opacity: 1.0"></div>[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTVvBCGlfpo][img]https://i.imgur.com/6EdIfMt.jpg?1[/img][/url]

<Center><div style="width: 429px;  border-width: 4px; border-style: solid; border-color: #f5faff ;  border-radius:3em; -moz-border-radius:3em; background-color: #4f0d12; font-family: calibri; font-size: 14px; line-height: 15px; opacity: 0.95; text-align: justify;  text-shadow: grey 0px 1px 1px; padding: 9px; color: white; box-shadow: #3622330px 0px 10px;"><Div style="text-shadow: grey 1px 1px 2px;">

<div style=" text-transform: uppercase; text-shadow: black 2px 1px 1px; font-family: Housegothic-lightfourregular; font-size: 55px; opacity: 0.9; letter-spacing: -0px;  text-align: center; line-height: 22px;">ENTER CALYPSO'S POST</div>
<div style=" text-align: center; text-shadow: black 2px 1px 1px;[b][center]Artist: SilvaGunner - Song: Hip Shop[/b][/center]</div>

</div>
</DIV>
</div></DIV></div></DIV></center>[size=13][b][center][color=#250921]Template By:[/color]
[url=https://www.platinumhearts.net/t5944-thefrost-s-graphic-request][THEFROST][/url][/b][/center][/size]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum