Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

∙thefrost's graphic request∙

+15
Laskt
JJ
Siegharty
Horus Sariel
Mikasas
CPKallday
Gin
Lord Liacaru
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
MWD
Sage
Rawk
Henrex
Shizuo
THEFROST
19 posters
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 5 Empty Re: ∙thefrost's graphic request∙

Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:00 pm
4u
@Henrex

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 5 6EdIfMt

FILLER TEXT HERE

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A

esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

his is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 5 WVMWLOu
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:14 pm
4u
@Henrex

FILLER TEXT HERE

esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

his is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Aug 26, 2018 1:09 pm
This is for the Ibiki thread since I think your character earned it with the engagement we had in it.

@Aeternus

FILLER TEXT HERE

Template By:
[THEFROST]

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Aug 26, 2018 1:42 pm
I felt like making this since I felt you deserved something for trying to push things along with your plot/characters/races and such. Therefore, I made you this Claire template for our event thread so you can have a better looking template. Cheers

@Absentee

FILLER TEXT HERE

Template By:
[THEFROST]

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Aug 26, 2018 2:22 pm
I decided to make this since I liked the thread interaction and events with Abalia/Mana. Along with that, I feel she is becoming more active and a figurehead for your character cast and Vastime alike. So, she needs a good template and I wanted to give some fire to your muse. So here ya go.

@Rawk

FILLER TEXT HERE

Template By:
[THEFROST]

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:47 am
I decided to make ya an avatar as well since the one you have now could do with some updating in my opinion and everyone's profile looks better with a good graphic.

@Absentee

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 5 A5gQxlx

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:17 am
@Aeternus

Made ya this avatar since all cool kids have gif avatars and I wanted ya to feel more included on the site.

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 5 KJvprLS

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Aug 29, 2018 7:01 pm
@Rawk

Another avatar for the kool kidz klub

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 5 OCrqnjV

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Aug 31, 2018 10:05 am
I felt you needed some extra guts, so I decided to inject them in you with this template.

@MWD

FILLER TEXT HERE

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue419100/999999∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Wed Sep 05, 2018 7:37 am
◄Frosty's Request Template►

Request:

Template for Kitarune Astillon, a Ziamichi with a Shinigami host who is meant to be the mage. Face Claim is Aisha from Elsword, primarily Elemental Master. I'd also like a template for her Ziamichi Spirit, Majin - Face Claim of Void Princess/Oz Sorcerer from, again, Elsword. For the template header text, I'd like for it to say "Archmage", while for Majin's, I'd like it to say "Advent of Devilry"

Template for Jenny Noble. This one is a bit weird. I'd like a template that shows her being all happy and stuff (might be hard, since she doesn't have a lot of "smile/happy" art), but also one that shows her more sadistic side. Face Claim is Betty Noire, from the Undertale AU: Glitchtale. I'd like for it to say "Disaster Child" in the header text

Happy Jenny Example
Sadistic Betty Example

If you could, I'd like for Jenny's template to sort of glitch between happy and "sadistic" in an animation, to which I'll throw some more money in for that.

A template for Takeo Soan -- face claim of Tapion. For the header text, I like it to say "Legendary Hero" or "The Lone Warrior"

Two templates for Khvaab, one for his main face-claim behind the helmet and armor he wears, Ja'far from MAGI (heavily preferred with a template with the bandages over his face and body, something like these: Image Example 1, Image Example 2), and one with him in his armor, which is the Commodore Prime Operator Suit from Warframe. There's only one really good image for it, which is here: Khvaab Armor Image Link. As for the template header, I'd like for it to say "The Dreamer".

Why: Because my babies need the Frost touch~
Incentive: Check PayPal

Last edited by Henrex on Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum