Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2421, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Slayer --- Character Of The Year: Yugiri Shihoin --- Romance of the Year: Cyrus and Helle --- Plot Of The Year: Gotei Nobility --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Black on Black --- Social Thread Of The Year: The Sun Sets on Greatness ---
The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Top posting users this week
Rawk
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 6 I_vote_lcap∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 6 I_voting_bar∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Gamma
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 6 I_vote_lcap∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 6 I_voting_bar∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
ForgottenMercy
Lillian
Siegharty
Geeky Raven
Henrex
darkfunnel
THEFROST
Slayer

∙thefrost's graphic request∙

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 6 Empty
Subject Post 51PostSubject: Re: ∙thefrost's graphic request∙   ∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 09, 2018 3:19 pm

4U

@henrex

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 6 6EdIfMt

FILLER TEXT HERE

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A

esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

his is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 52PostSubject: Re: ∙thefrost's graphic request∙   ∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2018 11:34 am

4U

@henrex

FILLER TEXT HERE

esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

his is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 53PostSubject: Re: ∙thefrost's graphic request∙   ∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2018 11:45 am

4U

@henrex

FILLER TEXT HERE

Template By:
[THEFROST]

THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 54PostSubject: Re: ∙thefrost's graphic request∙   ∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2018 12:13 pm

4U

@henrex

FILLER TEXT HERE

Template By:
[THEFROST]

THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 55PostSubject: Re: ∙thefrost's graphic request∙   ∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2018 12:27 pm

4U

@henrex

FILLER TEXT HERE

Template By:
[THEFROST]

CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
CPKallday

OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue25/100∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)
Tiers:

Subject Post 56PostSubject: Re: ∙thefrost's graphic request∙   ∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2018 7:12 am

◄Frosty's Request Template►

Request: Can I get a template, daddy? I'd like it to be white and gold schemed like my boi's picture here. Link
"Heir to the Throne
Lorin Homra"
For the typography

And another one... lol
I couldn't decide on which image to pick. But the gif one is a pretty sick idea, tbh. Super grungy/hardcore style would be sick for this.
link
link
link
link

An oni version would be sick af too
link
link
"The Delirious Deicide
Obzedat"
For the typography
Why: I'm too lazy to make one at this very moment.
Incentive:
Idk, dude. lmao. Love you, papi. Don't feel right RPing without em. lol

Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 57PostSubject: Re: ∙thefrost's graphic request∙   ∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2018 8:59 pm

4u

@Henrex

FILLER TEXT HERE

Template By:
[THEFROST]

THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 58PostSubject: Re: ∙thefrost's graphic request∙   ∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2018 12:55 pm

4u

@Henrex

FILLER TEXT HERE

Template By:
[THEFROST]

THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 59PostSubject: Re: ∙thefrost's graphic request∙   ∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2018 1:44 pm

4u

@Henrex

FILLER TEXT HERE

Template By:
[THEFROST]

THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 60PostSubject: Re: ∙thefrost's graphic request∙   ∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2018 3:04 pm

4U

@henrex

FILLER TEXT HERE

Template By:
[THEFROST]

∙thefrost's graphic request∙
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP  :: GENERAL BOARD :: Graphics and Creation Board :: Graphics Requests-
Jump to: