Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2421, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Slayer --- Character Of The Year: Yugiri Shihoin --- Romance of the Year: Cyrus and Helle --- Plot Of The Year: Gotei Nobility --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Black on Black --- Social Thread Of The Year: The Sun Sets on Greatness ---
The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» Maximum Security, Maximum insecurity (Tsubasa The Maggots Nest)
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 8 EmptyToday at 4:33 pm by Geeky Raven

» Vestige of Resolve [Private/Wan] [Henrex/Calypso]
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 8 EmptyToday at 11:23 am by Mirja Eeola

» Alvah: Demon of Attrition (Jefferson Shindig)
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 8 EmptyYesterday at 8:44 pm by Locke

» Hakuda in High Def
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 31, 2021 9:46 pm by Geeky Raven

» Distant Horizons
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 31, 2021 9:24 pm by Geeky Raven

» One Step At A Time
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 31, 2021 10:06 am by Rawk

» Grasping Futures
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 31, 2021 9:51 am by Mirja Eeola

» Trying to Reason with Hurricane Season [Kyo, Elyss]
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 31, 2021 9:50 am by Rawk

» Devil's Palace [Algos/Santa]
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2021 4:20 pm by ForgottenMercy

» Underage Drinking (Helle/Reida)
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2021 5:39 am by Rawk

Top posting users this week
Geeky Raven
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 8 I_vote_lcap∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 8 I_voting_bar∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Henrex
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 8 I_vote_lcap∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 8 I_voting_bar∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Mirja Eeola

∙thefrost's graphic request∙

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
99999/99999∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 8 Empty
Subject Post 71PostSubject: Re: ∙thefrost's graphic request∙   ∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2019 12:14 pm

4u
@Shizuo

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 8 6EdIfMt

Artist: n/a - Song: n/a

esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

his is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Testing the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 72PostSubject: Re: ∙thefrost's graphic request∙   ∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2019 12:28 pm

4u
@Shizuo

esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

his is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Testing the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 73PostSubject: Re: ∙thefrost's graphic request∙   ∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2019 12:58 pm

THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 74PostSubject: Re: ∙thefrost's graphic request∙   ∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2019 5:09 pm

4u
@Sage

Template By:
[THEFROST]

THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 75PostSubject: Re: ∙thefrost's graphic request∙   ∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2019 9:31 am

4U

@Forsaken Crow

FILLER TEXT HERE

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Last edited by THEFROST on Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.platinumhearts.net
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 76PostSubject: Re: ∙thefrost's graphic request∙   ∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2019 9:47 am

4U

@Forsaken Crow

FILLER TEXT HERE

Template By:
[THEFROST]

THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 77PostSubject: Re: ∙thefrost's graphic request∙   ∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2019 4:02 pm

Mikasas
Established Member
Mikasas

Member Info
Platinum Points:
0/0∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 78PostSubject: Re: ∙thefrost's graphic request∙   ∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2019 7:34 am

◄Frosty's Request Template►

Request: Can i get a signature with kurome from akame ga kill, and a new profile picture of Nero Cladius from fate/Extra
Why: Just to look flashy, and I'm throwing dollar bills at you like a stripper.
Incentive:
Feet pics and two bucks

Experienced Member
Horus Sariel

Member Info
Platinum Points:
33500/2500∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (33500/2500)
Tiers:

Subject Post 79PostSubject: Re: ∙thefrost's graphic request∙   ∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2019 4:10 pm

◄Frosty's Request Template►

Request: New template(s) for Bid'Daum.
Why: His appearance from his FC's source material has changed somewhat, so I'd appreciate an updated template or two to reflect that.

FC = White / Hoaqin

https://i.servimg.com/u/f33/18/14/48/09/110.png
https://i.servimg.com/u/f33/18/14/48/09/210.png
https://i.servimg.com/u/f33/18/14/48/09/heh10.png
https://i.servimg.com/u/f33/18/14/48/09/morehq10.png

Request: A pair of templates for Masakaki's Possessive Drive
Why: Had to rework him due to Traditional Demon changes, as a result he now has a release form :3

form pic is Mad Paradox true form

One option

Another pic

Incentive: $$$ if you wish. Continued activity, hopefully on the incline as time goes. Hit me up on Discord if you wish to talk terms of cash.

$$ has been sent for the Bid'Daum request as of 2/15/19.
Back to top Go down
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 80PostSubject: Re: ∙thefrost's graphic request∙   ∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 4:38 pm

4U

@Horus

FILLER TEXT HERE

Template By:
[THEFROST]

∙thefrost's graphic request∙
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP  :: GENERAL BOARD :: Graphics and Creation Board :: Graphics Requests-
Jump to: