Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

∙thefrost's graphic request∙

+15
Laskt
JJ
Siegharty
Horus Sariel
Mikasas
CPKallday
Gin
Lord Liacaru
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
MWD
Sage
Rawk
Henrex
Shizuo
THEFROST
19 posters
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 9 Empty Re: ∙thefrost's graphic request∙

Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:49 pm
4U

@"Horus"

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 9 6EdIfMt

FILLER TEXT HERE

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A

esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

his is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 9 WVMWLOu
Horus Sariel
Horus Sariel
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue33500/2500∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (33500/2500)
Tiers:

Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:51 pm
Much appreciated good man! Love em both, especially Masakaki's.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:42 pm

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 26, 2019 5:46 pm
4U

@Henrex

FILLER TEXT HERE

esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

his is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Mar 04, 2019 7:37 pm

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:46 am
4U

@Ebyssa Veihalis

FILLER TEXT HERE

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue0/0∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:03 pm
◄Frosty's Request Template►

Request: An Avatar, a template, and a signature. I haven't gotten approved to use Erza Scarlet as my FC, but I think I have her reserved, and my profile should be getting looked over soon, so it's only a short amount of time before it is accepted.

Why: I just joined, and I see everyone has such amazing signatures and posting templates and avatars, and I just couldn't help but want them myself. I've been clicking around all over trying to find good images or do it yourself guides, but I'm just no good at any of this graphics stuff which is why I'm here. Ever just wanted to feel cool like the cool kids? I suppose this is what that is.

Incentive:
I see many have given up their bodies or yen, but I don't have a good body nor yen, so I shall give a gracious donation of 5~10 dollars. I am unsure if I should pay now or later however.

Image for use::

These are just the images that caught my attention the most out of everything I've looked at for a general idea.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Mar 27, 2019 5:27 pm

JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Sun Mar 31, 2019 8:42 am
◄Frosty's Request Template►

Request: Posting Template for Colin Washi.
Why: Because I don't have Photoshop any longer, and cannot do my former main the proper amount of justice. At the moment, I'd just keep using his posting template from 2012 - the one with that pompous looking FC Krad on it - with the bbc codes. And... I'm not sure that face claim was ever a good fit for Colin, all things considered.
Incentive:
1. Might be cool for you to try out a dusty/sandy template for someone - Colin spends a lot of time in the Wastelands, that's where I'm planning to take his plot to, and his new FC from Trigun has a similar dusty/standy look to it because of the setting.
2. I will be using Colin to interface a lot more with newer members; my ultimate goal is for him to set up a training ground for Lux Orior that should boost activity to some extent, as well as bringing him back into activity as a resource for them.

The Barracks!

The ROCK!

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jun 28, 2019 9:49 pm
4U
@Sweats

FILLER TEXT HERE

Artist: Carrotwine - Song: Dark Side Of The Road

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum