Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

∙thefrost's graphic request∙

+15
Laskt
JJ
Siegharty
Horus Sariel
Mikasas
CPKallday
Gin
Lord Liacaru
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
MWD
Sage
Rawk
Henrex
Shizuo
THEFROST
19 posters
Go down
CPKallday
CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue25/100∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)
Tiers:

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 10 Empty Re: ∙thefrost's graphic request∙

Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:27 pm
◄Frosty's Request Template►

Request: Posting Template for Kutabare Gesuyaro
Text: Cuatro Espada Kutabare Gesuyaro
https://i.imgur.com/7GkMRWH.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/pKq2ukU.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/UELUA8b.jpg

Also, can you set a mask using a gradient at the bottom instead of using a music player to blend the bottom of the header to the bg? If not don't worry about it. Just not a fan of using the music player.

Why: I admire your ability to make nice things.
Incentive: Sent

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 10 Sbb1I7e
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Sat Jun 29, 2019 8:26 pm
4U
@Sweats

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 10 6EdIfMt

FILLER TEXT HERE

Artist: Carrotwine - Song: Dark Side Of The Road

esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

his is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 10 WVMWLOu
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Sun Jun 30, 2019 10:24 am
4U
@CPKallday

PREPARE TO ENTER THE ESPADA'S POST

FILLER TEXT HERE

esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

his is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Laskt
Laskt
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue0/0∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Jul 04, 2019 4:06 pm

►Request: Posting Template for Last Matiche
Text: Vizard Knight Laskt Matiche
https://imgur.com/GKxtpvZ
(Search Alpha Patrokolos if you need additional images, but this is the best one)

►Why: I love your templates and honestly just want one
►Incentive: My soul, as well as my continued activity in Soul Society
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jul 06, 2019 2:58 pm
4U
@JJ

PREPARE TO ENTER THE VIZARD'S POST

FILLER TEXT HERE

Template By:
[THEFROST]

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jul 06, 2019 3:54 pm
4U
@Laskt

PREPARE TO ENTER THE VIZARD'S POST

FILLER TEXT HERE

Template By:
[THEFROST]

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:27 am
4U
@Iori

STEP FORTH INTO THE FIREY POST

FILLER TEXT HERE

Template By:
[THEFROST]

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:15 pm
@Iori

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 10 QlTyMHN

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue16000/1∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:50 pm

►Request: Posting Template for Fuuen
Text: Gentle Wind Fuuen
https://i.imgur.com/IOa5YdS.png
https://i.imgur.com/rRKHGhr.png
https://i.imgur.com/Qj7D7FS.png

Pick whichever you like most really, I like them all

►Why: I would like motivation to post with his homo and having someone else put work into him even in the most abstract sense will make me feel compelled to do so.
►Incentive: Activity on the site with a nigga I never use.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jul 28, 2019 1:21 pm

PREPARE TO ENTER SHINIGAMI'S POST

FILLER TEXT HERE

Artist: N/A- N/A

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum